Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 14, 2020 3:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So they even got magical game competition in this sort of show. Kinda strange since this is more about supernatural mystery but anyways, I do like the direction it's taking.

Oh the abnormalities in this series gets more and more freakier.
Jul 14, 2020 5:11 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Goryo is so unbearable, especially when she pushed Nana out of the barrier and when she made fun of the woman of the dolls backstory, I can't wait to see Muyho to beat her.
Jul 14, 2020 8:51 AM

Jul 2012
Goryo is a guy right? Why is Funimation's translation making him a "she"? Unless he is hiding it and Funimation is spoiling that, I don't know why they made that mistake, for 2 episodes at that.

I hope someone can correct me.
Jul 14, 2020 9:11 AM

Aug 2016
Goryo being Goryo, looking forward to seeing what this series covers.

Samii said:
Goryo is a guy right? Why is Funimation's translation making him a "she"? Unless he is hiding it and Funimation is spoiling that, I don't know why they made that mistake, for 2 episodes at that.

I hope someone can correct me.

Goryo is 100% a guy in the manga, the VA is also a guy, no idea why Funimation are miss translating.
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Jul 14, 2020 2:00 PM

Jan 2019
So Truck-kun did it again...

On a side note: Funimation sure likes to mess with the plot. They went from changing dialog lines on other series to turning a male character into female on this one. Maybe is just an honest mistake, but considering their past behavior I would not be surprised if they are doing it on purpose.
Jul 14, 2020 4:11 PM

Jul 2017
A competition between Goryo and Muhyo's investigation abilities, and Funimation you'd really mess BIG TIME to label Goryo a "she".

An old abandoned estate being the battleground, and leaving the only human Nana behind for safety. Clearly Goryo has the upper hand, no matter the situation, even over assistant Ebisu, and the homework done succinctly.

Every spirit-bound story with a backstory, but Truck-kun claiming yet another life, and dolls.

Every step of the way, and Goryo's true nature shows evidently, he's someone not to mess with, but to confront him would take a leap of faith and strong measure.

This competition is not over...
Jul 14, 2020 7:24 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yeah, another form of spirit that could split itself into a bunch of tiny doll evil spirit. Muhyo's had a difficult expression to exorcist all of them. Because his lack impression about the true nature of thats spirit. Muhyo and his asisstant needed more strategy to lure them as a one entity and catch them all in one huge magical law. If failed, his rival would punished him hard with a solid lose. Yeah, 1 episode couldn't solved everything in a fastest way. Atleast some back story of that spirit had more impact for my feeling justification. At the end, knowing all Goryo habits make me so mad. The fuck you do with Nana? Shitty ass executor!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 14, 2020 7:25 PM

Mar 2009
That was a sad story. What the hell?
Jul 16, 2020 3:00 AM

Oct 2008
Tragic Truck-kun strikes again...
That's a dirty play pushing the girl away from the barrier! very dirty play!
4/5.

Jul 30, 2020 1:52 AM

Nov 2014
Fuck goryou in his stupid ass, And may Truck-kun pay him a visit soon. I hope we're done with him for the season and onto bigger and better things.
Quality Queen.
Jan 31, 2021 1:27 AM

Jul 2015
Despite Ebisu being despicable person, I gotta agree with him in Rouji bein irritating to watch. Good thing Goryo appears to be a lot more unbearable.

Didn't expect Truck-kun to make a cameo in the ghost background story.

Mar 23, 2023 12:58 AM
Jul 2021
And the Daranimaru Goryou misgendering keeps on going strong.

Do not watch this episode with subtitles.

Truck Kun!! In a way Daranimaru Goryou was right. 
DawizzMar 25, 2023 8:50 PM
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

More topics from this board

Poll: » Muhyo to Rouji no Mahouritsu Soudan Jimusho 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2020

7 by Destroyer31 »»
Apr 7, 8:13 AM

Poll: » Muhyo to Rouji no Mahouritsu Soudan Jimusho 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Ashhk - Jul 21, 2020

10 by Destroyer31 »»
Apr 7, 3:52 AM

Poll: » Muhyo to Rouji no Mahouritsu Soudan Jimusho 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2020

26 by Dawizz »»
Mar 29, 2023 11:08 PM

Poll: » Muhyo to Rouji no Mahouritsu Soudan Jimusho 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion

Ashhk - Jul 28, 2020

8 by Dawizz »»
Mar 25, 2023 12:11 AM

Poll: » Muhyo to Rouji no Mahouritsu Soudan Jimusho 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2020

11 by Dawizz »»
Mar 23, 2023 12:39 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.