Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 14, 2020 10:01 AM

Apr 2012
@AdolZeppeli Personally, I just enjoyed all these huge potential of unintentional humor that it could give me. Well and cringe atmosphere, of course. It's like watching an 80s action movie when you are having fun and pretending to believe what is happening.

loveuzui said:
It's probably because of the first few episodes. For example, the father's death felt almost comical when the audience was supposed to feel empathy. The writing is sloppy and sometimes the scenes drag out for too long. I think that the last episode is the only redeeming bit though. It just felt like a step down from dmc and it seems like others think so too.

Have you forgotten that random, offensive guy? This whole episode was so sudden and weird that I could not stop laughing.
Jul 14, 2020 11:14 AM
Apr 2019
I don't really dislike this scene
Jul 14, 2020 11:17 AM

Apr 2020
Lots of bigoted homophobic racist sexist pigs on MAL
Jul 14, 2020 3:04 PM
Jan 2015
I think people expecting this to be something like Tokyo Mangnitude 8.0 but it's far from it... It doesn't really feel like a disaster movie
Jul 14, 2020 4:05 PM
Oct 2017
I loved how gritty and unafraid it was, i think the animation goes very well stylistically with the plot. The only part I disliked was the cult and Daniel as a character, I think that got more airtime than it really needed.

Overall amazing with definite Tokyo Magnitude vibes
Jul 14, 2020 6:57 PM

Jul 2014
I love the first 3 episodes. And then, the cult arc feels so weird. After that I just feel uneasy watching this, maybe because of the animation or bad directing
Jul 15, 2020 1:47 AM

Jan 2011
OP let me give you the bussiness.

MAL fucking sucks and it is fill to the brim of idiots who mispresented shit to fit their narrative. I haven't seen this show but I have seen too many threads of this userbase just not understanding anything. You're better off making your own opinion.

I think my favorite has to be how some users tried to tell me Eziouken had rough art or fully didn't go into the animation side of things like Shirobako, which is like the go to for everything it seems when you can do your actual research on animation instead of relying on an anime to tell you everything about it.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jul 15, 2020 1:51 AM

Jan 2011
bastek66 said:
You should also take note that co-director of this movie is korean feminist and South Korea is wokest asian country.
Basically show for resetera or kotaku crowd.
This post feels like Google Translate became a MAL user.

The hot takes on this are as bad NBA Twitter.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jul 16, 2020 12:39 PM
Jun 2016
RobertBobert said:
@AdolZeppeli Personally, I just enjoyed all these huge potential of unintentional humor that it could give me. Well and cringe atmosphere, of course. It's like watching an 80s action movie when you are having fun and pretending to believe what is happening.

loveuzui said:
It's probably because of the first few episodes. For example, the father's death felt almost comical when the audience was supposed to feel empathy. The writing is sloppy and sometimes the scenes drag out for too long. I think that the last episode is the only redeeming bit though. It just felt like a step down from dmc and it seems like others think so too.

Have you forgotten that random, offensive guy? This whole episode was so sudden and weird that I could not stop laughing.

I think we expected something serious and that's why people were caught off gaurd. Those scenes alone are hilarious but as a whole the series is trying to be philosophical but it gets watered down by those scenes.
Jul 16, 2020 1:58 PM

Apr 2012
loveuzui said:
RobertBobert said:

I think we expected something serious and that's why people were caught off gaurd. Those scenes alone are hilarious but as a whole the series is trying to be philosophical but it gets watered down by those scenes.

Well, this show seemed over-the-top serious to me, so when moments like this got unintentionally funny, I just thought, "oh, it must be over-trying to be dramatic and shocking", so it didn't spoil the experience for me. But I can understand why other people have found it frustratingly silly.
Jul 16, 2020 9:24 PM
Aug 2016
Going through episode 3 and I already think this will never be better than Tokyo Magnitude 8.0.
Jul 16, 2020 9:30 PM

Jan 2014

I have not seen this anime yet, but seeing this gif made me laugh my ass out, I have 0 idea what the context is haha
Jul 16, 2020 9:30 PM
May 2014
Last episode was cringy
Jul 17, 2020 2:52 AM

Apr 2012
DoctorWasabi said:

I have not seen this anime yet, but seeing this gif made me laugh my ass out, I have 0 idea what the context is haha

In short is meant that drugs are bad, lol. I seriously.
Jul 17, 2020 7:58 AM
May 2017
Because it's so fucking BAD. It looks like it was made in paint and has the most annoying and dumbest characters I have ever seen in anything I've watched, the cringy engrish lines etc

Lau_Mea said:
i think the animation goes very well stylistically with the plot.

if by that you mean they are both terrible, sure
Jul 17, 2020 9:33 AM
May 2020
1: I watched the anime and it is really unfair how some people call it trash. It's just easy for people behind the screen to call an animated movie which many people have worked very hard on it a trash without thinking that there is a lot of effort behind this anime. I think everyone is expecting a glowy and clean and cute anime with a common popular style. I admit that the animate was a little poor and lagging, but based on the fact that I am an animator myself and have little experience, and based on what I saw, I think the negative comments are very unfair . Its underrated
2: It had beautiful music that deserves praise
3: The story was a bit confusing, but it was still good in its kind, and each episode was very exciting, although sometimes it was weird, but being able to get you to see the next episode is a big strength.
4:They deliberately wanted the style of this anime to be like this and to have less details. I think it's different and beautiful.

Please do not knock a work without considering it. It's just good but not great. Stop calling it junk that's childish :)
*sorry bad english*
MushmoonJul 17, 2020 9:36 AM
Jul 17, 2020 1:20 PM
Nov 2016
Y'all acting like Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 doesn't have one of the most annoying main characters of all time
Jul 18, 2020 12:22 PM

Jun 2013
Genoard said:

holy shit if i've seen this gif without any context i would have guessed that it's from some Adult Swim comedy series lmao

LOL that does look like an Adult Swim cartoon. It's pretty funny too .

I'm only on episode two but some of the characters are annoying. In reality, during a crisis not everyone will cooperate. Just look at the world right now with the pandemic, some countries are doing well while you have some nations with uncooperative, annoying morons who are making it worse for everyone. The animation is wonky at times but I can overlook that. I'll probably empathize with the score after finishing all ten episodes.
臭い-
Jul 18, 2020 9:01 PM
Mar 2018
JokerVentura said:
I can't speak for others but here why I think the show is bad.
This is sold as a Yuasa series, it clearly isn't.
The series director wasn't him and nothing about the show seemed up to his standard.
The writing was poor and the characters were weakly written or.....Daniel. (You never go full Daniel)
The cult arc was pure unneeded padding and the ending was as dull as the entire series.
Even its attempts at social commentary are poor. From the rap to the pure blood bigots bad, go boom in boat.
What I don't get is the praise. I see nothing worthy of praise in this show.

I do think the soundtrack is very good and sets the ambiance.
Jul 19, 2020 7:59 PM

Nov 2015
I didn't watch it yet but they probably hate yuasa and are tired of him since we get 4 different anime from him every year
HACKs! 🤢🤮
Jul 20, 2020 7:12 AM

Jul 2017
Famo151375 said:
1: I watched the anime and it is really unfair how some people call it trash. It's just easy for people behind the screen to call an animated movie which many people have worked very hard on it a trash without thinking that there is a lot of effort behind this anime. I think everyone is expecting a glowy and clean and cute anime with a common popular style. I admit that the animate was a little poor and lagging, but based on the fact that I am an animator myself and have little experience, and based on what I saw, I think the negative comments are very unfair . Its underrated
3: The story was a bit confusing, but it was still good in its kind, and each episode was very exciting, although sometimes it was weird, but being able to get you to see the next episode is a big strength.
4:They deliberately wanted the style of this anime to be like this and to have less details. I think it's different and beautiful.

Please do not knock a work without considering it. It's just good but not great. Stop calling it junk that's childish :)
*sorry bad english*

1-first of all, we are criticising this on industry standards not as an independent project(heck even idie animators are making better stuff these days).
second of all,people don't expect cute and mainstream style when they hear masaaki yuasa's name so your argument is impotent,
while yes, there are some good scenes here and there and some of the backgrounds are stunning they just don't make up for all the rushed shit especially the demon faces on still frames.

2-agreed, the music is good overall, just missused tho.

3-i'm afraid not everyone share that sentiment with you,
the story is all over the place and things seem to be happening for the heck of it and as someone said in the comments, it have an identity crysis,
the pacing is also all over the place which is unevitable when you are adapting a 130 chapters novel into 1 episodes.

4-the style itself is not bad by any means, it's just executed so poorly,
other yuasa's works have similiar styles but they keep a consistent level of quality,
ping pong the animation for example have a very absurd style yet you don't see people complaining about it bc it is executed well and it also give the director(yuasa) and the animators the freedom of going into wacky surreal territory and use it as a story telling tool which just will not work with another style,
nihon chinbotsu's style on the other hand just seem like a deformed child of shinsekai yori and devilamn:crybaby's styles bc again it was executed so poorly.

and don't even get me started on the directing and how every character takes a pose before replying to what the other one said and how it fail to communicate emotions as it's best attempts end up becoming comedic moments instead.

don't ask me why i completed it if i didn't like it bc i just enjoy watching trainwrecks like this, tho i'm still damn disappointed
Jul 20, 2020 9:49 AM

Oct 2013
Perhaps some people just can't stand seeing an anime that is not regular high school moe story.

This show has some flaws, like awkward direction in some moments, pacing issues or poor animations at random moment, but it is not that bad as some people implied it to be.
Jul 21, 2020 6:00 PM
Jun 2020
RobertBobert said:
I understand that this is not a masterpiece and the show definitely has a number of problems like awkward animations or defiantly cheesy moments, but I don’t think it deserves such hostility. I can’t believe that so many people sincerely took one of Yuasa's anime as “So bad so its good”.

I think it has akame ga kill syndrome where it kills off characters just to kill them off not for good reason. I also think it seemed very unrealistic at some parts
Jul 21, 2020 7:32 PM

Oct 2011
I'm almost done it, one more episode to go. I thought it was really amazing to watch and I wanted to keep watching. Came here before I finished watching thinking it must have an average score near 9/10 and I was quite shocked to see such a low score.

Do people not like disaster films or better yet, disaster anime unless it's something clearly supernatural or fantasy?

This show is a more realistic take on if this scenario happened, and it's real people with their own lives before this disaster, but they all come together including the family when a big disaster happens, no matter what their previous status was in life. It's also a display on how easy or quick a life can be there one minute and gone the next, even if a death can look foolish and unbelievable, it can happen. Not sure what people were expecting out of a natural disaster show if I want to be honest.
Jul 21, 2020 8:17 PM

Oct 2011
soccer6131 said:

I think it has akame ga kill syndrome where it kills off characters just to kill them off not for good reason. I also think it seemed very unrealistic at some parts

Not at all. Akame ga kill was terrible in a sense that a lot of it was just mindless killing during fights and every single character died including the main character. I don't mind tragic deaths, even through combat, but it was beyond ridiculous in that anime.

Compared to this anime, a lot of the deaths was through either sacrifice or just bad luck to show how easy something outside of our control and the unexpected can happen by a greater force to take a life.

A few characters actually survived instead of every single character dying, and it was shown how they went through their ordeal and it made them stronger through these struggles, and they lived their life as best they can for those who passed.
Jul 21, 2020 11:18 PM
Jun 2020
chronofantasy said:
soccer6131 said:

Not at all. Akame ga kill was terrible in a sense that a lot of it was just mindless killing during fights and every single character died including the main character. I don't mind tragic deaths, even through combat, but it was beyond ridiculous in that anime.

Compared to this anime, a lot of the deaths was through either sacrifice or just bad luck to show how easy something outside of our control and the unexpected can happen by a greater force to take a life.

A few characters actually survived instead of every single character dying, and it was shown how they went through their ordeal and it made them stronger through these struggles, and they lived their life as best they can for those who passed.

It still has akame ga kill syndrome because they kill off characters left in right which takes away the emotional impacts of each death. I also would argue the show kill off characters worse than Akame because some of the deaths are just straight up comical.
Jul 22, 2020 7:53 AM

Apr 2012
soccer6131 said:
chronofantasy said:

It still has akame ga kill syndrome because they kill off characters left in right which takes away the emotional impacts of each death. I also would argue the show kill off characters worse than Akame because some of the deaths are just straight up comical.

I think the authors wanted to show that in real life people die regardless of their "importance" and that this often happens suddenly. But firstly, MC and her brother still have plot armor, and secondly, as you yourself said, the randomness of these deaths simply gives the opposite effect.
Jul 22, 2020 12:27 PM
Jun 2020
RobertBobert said:
soccer6131 said:

I think the authors wanted to show that in real life people die regardless of their "importance" and that this often happens suddenly. But firstly, MC and her brother still have plot armor, and secondly, as you yourself said, the randomness of these deaths simply gives the opposite effect.

I think that is a good idea but the show didn't execute it well and some of deaths were just there. to kill someone off they felt like they didn't have a reason to die I had no feeling towards. any of the deaths in the series because most of them weren't developed enough and died in stupid ways making all the deaths feel meaningless
Jul 22, 2020 12:40 PM

Apr 2012
soccer6131 said:
RobertBobert said:

I think that is a good idea but the show didn't execute it well and some of deaths were just there. to kill someone off they felt like they didn't have a reason to die I had no feeling towards. any of the deaths in the series because most of them weren't developed enough and died in stupid ways making all the deaths feel meaningless

So, did you feel like this was more deliberate edgy than serious naturalism?
Jul 22, 2020 1:46 PM
Mar 2016
RobertBobert said:

As I look, almost no one likes the cult arc. Is it because of the mood swings?

I liked the cult arc. It was unnecessary, but they finally slowed down enough to let characters feel things. I don't understand people saying that the show started out well. The first episode is awful. Definitely a "so bad it's good" from me.

People arguing about the politics of this show either way are just dumb. My biggest complaint is the same one I had with Tucca and Birdie, namely the lack of emotional subtext and atmosphere. A copy of my post from the ep10 thread for more detail. The quoted post was talking about delayed grief.

Jul 22, 2020 1:48 PM
Mar 2016
soccer6131 said:
chronofantasy said:

Akame ga Kill is way better than this.
Jul 22, 2020 1:53 PM
Mar 2016
AlphaN00b said:
Famo151375 said:

*sorry bad english*

1-first of all, we are criticising this on industry standards not as an independent project(heck even idie animators are making better stuff these days).
second of all,people don't expect cute and mainstream style when they hear masaaki yuasa's name so your argument is impotent,
while yes, there are some good scenes here and there and some of the backgrounds are stunning they just don't make up for all the rushed shit especially the demon faces on still frames.

the story is all over the place and things seem to be happening for the heck of it and as someone said in the comments, it have an identity crysis,
the pacing is also all over the place which is unevitable when you are adapting a 130 chapters novel into 1 episodes.

other yuasa's works have similiar styles but they keep a consistent level of quality,
ping pong the animation for example have a very absurd style yet you don't see people complaining about it bc it is executed well and it also give the director(yuasa) and the animators the freedom of going into wacky surreal territory and use it as a story telling tool which just will not work with another style,
nihon chinbotsu's style on the other hand just seem like a deformed child of shinsekai yori and devilamn:crybaby's styles bc again it was executed so poorly.

and don't even get me started on the directing and how every character takes a pose before replying to what the other one said and how it fail to communicate emotions as it's best attempts end up becoming comedic moments instead.

don't ask me why i completed it if i didn't like it bc i just enjoy watching trainwrecks like this, tho i'm still damn disappointed
AlphaN00b said:
Famo151375 said:

*sorry bad english*

I agree completely
Jul 22, 2020 4:11 PM
Jun 2020
RobertBobert said:
soccer6131 said:

RobertBobert said:
soccer6131 said:

I don't think Japan Sinks is edgy and I wouldn't call it serious the anime doesn't convey seriousness at all there is nothing that makes it edgy
Jul 22, 2020 5:01 PM

Aug 2011
i don't hate it but i can see why people can do it
it's soooo cheesy!

all those "modern day technologies" shown us mostly through long shots of people watching at the screens and two of mcs being a blogger and a cybersportsman? like... it did nothing to affect the plot and it was so disappointing that the whole concept of "modernizing old stuff" is narrowed to people having gadgets and being bloggers. felt to me like a pale clone of devilman crybaby (it didn't put technologies so much in our faces and that made the part where Miki is posting a message to her blog very impactful and unusually relatable). also that running thing and this music that ALWAYS felt like one particular Devilman ost is going to start but it never does. i guess even Kensuke Ushio was tired and uninspired (at least that's what i felt). I liked hiroshi yoshimura though

plus i haven't read the original but i guess this is where all this strange patriocy and cringy english phrases came from? honestly, at some point i've had a feeling that it's all one big governmentally sponsored commercial for patriotism.

i didn't even mention all these stupid deaths and the cult arc. i don't hate this show, i've watched it to the end and it was very intriguing at first but overall i was disappointed cause it felt like someone is trying to just copy different things yuasa's achieved in his different previous works (most of which i love a lot)
fifty-oneJul 22, 2020 5:05 PM
Jul 22, 2020 6:05 PM

Jan 2018
Macducci said:
Y'all acting like Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 doesn't have one of the most annoying main characters of all time

Thank you, someone needed to say it.
What a beautiful Duwang
Jul 22, 2020 6:08 PM
Apr 2020
I personally didn’t like how they were happy in very bad moments like in ep 1 where the girl was crying and the parents were happy and taking pictures sorry but that is the last thing i would do if i were in that situation but i barely started it so i cant say the same for the other episodes.
Jul 22, 2020 8:14 PM

Apr 2012
soccer6131 said:
RobertBobert said:

RobertBobert said:

I don't think Japan Sinks is edgy and I wouldn't call it serious the anime doesn't convey seriousness at all there is nothing that makes it edgy

I wanted to say that it tries so hard to be tragic and overly darkly emotional that it quickly becomes over the top and cheesy. It's like a black metal band taking themselves too seriously.

@fifty-one Much of the original book dealt with how a scientist is trying to draw the attention of stupid officials to a future tragedy, and this was an obvious metaphor for the alleged degradation of the country.
Jul 23, 2020 12:58 AM

Jan 2017
the animation sometimes kinda weird and also I don't like the episode 5 and last episode
is absolutely cringe AF

6/10 for me
Jul 23, 2020 3:31 AM

Aug 2011
@RobertBobert i see thank you.
it would have been very relatable to current events but unfortunately they went completely the opposite way
Jul 23, 2020 6:59 AM

Apr 2012
fifty-one said:
@RobertBobert i see thank you.
it would have been very relatable to current events but unfortunately they went completely the opposite way

This character was also in this adaptation, but apparently, as in the case of Crybaby, they decided to modernize the work, making it more youthful and relevant. They probably found such a plot too uncomfortable for our time.
Jul 23, 2020 2:30 PM

Feb 2014
" sorry for my bad english "

* Spoiler alert *

for me i hate it cuz every characters was perfect for every situation one swim for anchor one run one flying for network !! it's like am watching Pixar disney movie everyone has one role to much luck !! to get for happy ending

also the acting was RLY bad and the ENG pronunciation really bad their backgrounds should to be native speakers or ppl know english well - i think they need hire some actors know how to speak english

also hate the MC she want everyone life perfect and peace when she refuse to eat meat and her DAD !!!!!!! DIES for potato and they go for grocery !! is She rly want c them dying from starving
when she blame everybody like it's not her fault * ( if c someone like her in real life i may be end killing her / him )

overall if's fine 6 / 10
music was good
the story bace drawn my attention
not usual anime
Aug 12, 2020 11:13 PM
Aug 2018
It's so bad it's good especially that laughable, self-indulgent cult arc.
DarkEXEAug 29, 2020 6:58 PM
Aug 13, 2020 9:21 PM
Dec 2017
Because Netflix wanted to make a second Devil man Crybaby with all the Christian and Protestant allegories. And marketing and propaganda. Of course,is all "speculation".
Aug 13, 2020 11:32 PM

Sep 2013
Episodes 1-2 were ok, things were out of place but the whole 'world in chaos' theme make it work... mostly.
Ep 3 got dumb.
Ep 4 got worse...

Eyeglasses? They're interchangeable, just take any pair you find, they work perfectly!

Kite puts his phone on the ground... "The land here is not tilted..." HUH?? WHAT?? Oh mercy, that's so bloody dumb on so many levels...

There's tons more, it all grates on the nerves until each one evokes an "OH stop it!" response.

Wearing a tan cultist shirt? It'll be gone in 10 seconds! (Kite in the truck near the end)

Who has toes that are all exactly the same size? Ugh... so many annoying details.

4/10, that may go down if I manage to watch any more...
5CatsAug 13, 2020 11:49 PM
Sep 3, 2020 12:48 PM

Dec 2015
- Mayoiga meets Ousama Game.
- Movie '2012' but with a real 2020 plottwist.

That's basically what this show is.
Sep 3, 2020 2:50 PM

May 2016
Parce que c'est horrible.

I don't really care about Directors or the such.

The series felt empty, they wanted to encompass as much audience as possible and ended up saturating it as a mediocre series. The most renowned characters had pathetic deaths (which are mostly forgotten when I change the scene) and it was too surreal.
Sep 16, 2020 9:09 PM
Sep 2020
I personally think it was great, but I understand why people didn't like it.

The pilot episode was a bit bland and so is the animation itself but that's not what it's about. It's not about the flashy animation but the story itself of struggle. It's definitely one too many tragedies for a single group of people but each tragedy shows a different struggle that people would genuinely face during such times. It can be frustrating, in a way that unlike other animes where one or two characters will die but in this one it's filled with death and grief.

I'm into the darker gruesome animes but I didn't think that's what I was getting myself into, and if you enter the anime without knowing that it can definitely take you back a bit.

In the end I'm glad I watched it, even if it's not a masterpiece it's worth the watch. Not many animes are set in a place so realistic as real life tragedies. Not in the way they displayed atleast. Though it can be far-fetched at times it really brings you back down to earth and stimulate the mind ways most animes don't.
Sep 20, 2020 4:15 PM
Jul 2019
My favorite is the old man who did morse code rap with eyes to the lofi beat
Sep 24, 2020 7:52 AM
Oct 2018
UtopyconIII said:
Why so much? I've a simple answer: The worst tyranny is on the tongue! Not in the brain.
For tongue i mean consumer's tastes, all the criteria from which him o her will judge an artistic product.

How many animes got a high score despite their anonymous characters drawn like a doll? With zero depth? A lot of people watch this kind of products!

Japan Sinks 2020 has many brutalities twisted with funny moments, it's shameless in its communication, shows more human weakness than usual.

People are less inclined to accept that a mother shows no feelings about her husband's death,
that people can die in the stupidest way, in a stroke of eyebrow;
that we humans are more disproportionate than we realize.

Imperfections in the design make the anime more natural, show more character in the characters!
I can't judge this anime as a masterpiece, but it's an interesting work located in a sea of banality.

8.5/10 for me.

i trully agree with this 😭😭
but my score are 9.5/10
i quite liked the art because that makes it more reasonable, all filth and messy. No one can stay really sane in all that chaos.
And the ugly faces makes me laugh XD lol.
Oct 13, 2020 8:44 PM

May 2012
Because of the squandered potential of it all. I grew up loving the game Disaster Report, a game about an earthquake in Japan causing a manmade island to sink. I was so stoked that an anime was being made with a similar plot, until I actually saw it. The characters are just bafflingly poorly written, they don't even feel like people for the most part. In a story about surviving a disaster, the characters are key to relating to the danger and terror, and yet this show completely disregards them by giving them completely banal, cardboard personalities. Which makes it even worse to sit through the first half of the show where it's mostly just...these cardboard characters walking and talking. And that's not saying anything about the abysmal animation, but I could've lived with that had the story and characters been compelling.

Always the same old taste, just new injury
Well I'll wear the claws if you'd like that
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nihon Chinbotsu 2020 Episode 6 Discussion

FMmatron - Jul 9, 2020

46 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Mar 30, 10:25 PM

Poll: » Nihon Chinbotsu 2020 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Gadottinho - Jul 9, 2020

60 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Mar 30, 12:20 AM

Poll: » Nihon Chinbotsu 2020 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Gadottinho - Jul 9, 2020

70 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Mar 29, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Nihon Chinbotsu 2020 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Gadottinho - Jul 9, 2020

58 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Mar 29, 11:32 PM

Poll: » Nihon Chinbotsu 2020 Episode 9 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Jul 9, 2020

31 by DontBodyYaSelf »»
Sep 30, 2023 4:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.