Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2020 5:42 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
F*cking shit side story. I am unloading this pile of crap in the toilet.

There could have been 20 other ways to make flatty's arc interesting instead of back paddling on everything that happened in the main story. Even Rizu's sub-heroine route looks like a masterpiece compared to this one which was pretty mediocre itself.

-10/5 for the chapter. An F for this flatty flatbread IFFFFFF route.

I will resume when this flatty sub-heroine arc ends in 2 or 3 weeks.

Looking forward to the remaining two sub-heroines arcs. Senpai was always an enjoyable character and Sensei was pretty fun so that should be able to get rid of this pile of turd flatty chapters ever existing.

See you guys in about three weeks time. This shit is not worth my time anymore. Will give me diarrhea if I stick with the rest of this sub-heroine route.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jul 2, 2020 3:00 PM
Feb 2015
shanimebib said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.

There could have been 20 other ways to make flatty's arc interesting instead of back paddling on everything that happened in the main story. Even Rizu's sub-heroine route looks like a masterpiece compared to this one which was pretty mediocre itself.

Looking forward to the remaining two sub-heroines arcs. Senpai was always an enjoyable character and Sensei was pretty fun so that should be able to get rid of this pile of turd flatty chapters ever existing.

See you guys in about three weeks time. This shit is not worth my time anymore. Will give me diarrhea if I stick with the rest of this sub-heroine route.

This is gold. Rated this chapter 5-stars for shutting down the argument that the other routes are only possible because Uruka didn't confess.
Jul 2, 2020 5:42 PM

Nov 2018
shanimebib said:

Well (3x)... After so many months that you saying that you're favorite Character name Uruka Takemoto always become the best waifu and she will become a champion of all champions in this manga series...

But now, the time has come that you're saying will be swallowed in you're mouth... why?? Because when you saying you're comment statement with using a pride, well the Karma will always come out without notice...

In other words, You're favorite character will be going to a member of a "REJECTED SQUAD CLUB" together the leader name Onodera of Nisekoi...
Jul 5, 2020 9:20 AM

Mar 2015
even in her own route, fumino keep sacrifing herself.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jul 5, 2020 10:05 AM
May 2020
Best route so far, I'm just sad that OP thinks that Uruka is the "main heroine" when every route is canon and every heroine is the main one

Uruka's route is by far the worst but I think it's because the author wanted to get rid of her sooner, and I can see it since Uruka is the least developed character, her route is really a joke

I'm really happy that my favorite girl has by far the best part of the manga
Jul 5, 2020 10:19 AM
Aug 2017
Lol is that fury coming from the fact that we got a rejection scene for Uruka in this arc? Pathetic. It's the best route so far where no character is ooc,all of them are geniune,and also good development on BOTH sides,its not only just Nariyuki falling in love,end.
Jul 5, 2020 11:08 AM

Jul 2014
HOLY SHIT LET ME GET THIS CLEAR....
In Tan girl route no one confessed hence her win... yet in Foom route Uruka confessed but got rejected straight up!? what's more is... NO RANDOM GHOST DAD TO CONVINCE HIM TO GO FOR THE GIRL!? just Foom being Foom that got Yuiga to fall for her without the help of any weird fantasy shit!? BEST.ROUTE.EVEEEER!!! I was prepared to have a final thought on which route would be the best between Foom and sensei but this is peak! I don't think sensei is topping this unless we get Iegit doujin levels of action in there.
That aside this Foom arc is perfect! literal character progression and no OOC, all of em acts like how they are! I stopped myself from buying volumes but I am getting this just for Foom! you earned it 22i! you saved the best for 3rd! pretty smart I guess... save the best for later.
Got a feeling the feels will hit immense with the last chapter for this.
That aside this chapter literally changed the theory of “The other girls only won because Uruka doesnt confess” to “Uruka only won cause the other girls didn’t confess” HAHAHAHAHAHA.
-StrayJul 5, 2020 12:05 PM
Jul 5, 2020 11:13 AM

Apr 2019
shanimebib said:

wow, buddy really got that mad huh.
On the plus side, we can leave our thoughts about the rest of this arc in peace now 😅

anyways, I thought the chapter was pretty good, plus we got to see a certain long awaited scene which we all saw coming.
Jul 5, 2020 11:32 AM

May 2016
Oh the OP isn't being satirical? Is he genuinely this butthurt about the routes?
Jul 5, 2020 11:47 AM
Jan 2016
Darudius said:
Oh the OP isn't being satirical? Is he genuinely this butthurt about the routes?

OP has been serious about how much he/she hates the routes the entire time
Jul 5, 2020 12:04 PM
May 2019
Uruka got shot down. URUKA. GOT. SHOT. DOWWWWWWWWWWWN.

And our boy Nariyuki admitted he thinks about Fumino all the time. This route is GOLDEN.
sabishiihitoJul 5, 2020 12:08 PM
Jul 5, 2020 3:49 PM
Nov 2016
shanimebib said:

Well i understand now why you so angry 😂
Jul 5, 2020 6:44 PM

Jan 2018
It really makes me happy seeing Uruka getting rejected.
Jul 5, 2020 6:58 PM
Community Mod
+ Manga DB Staff

Feb 2017
I really thought she would break her ankle again when they fell off the cliff.

And these chapter threads are getting out of control.
Jul 5, 2020 7:12 PM

Oct 2017
Lol so many people happy cause Uruka got rejected.

I hope Nariyuki confess in next chap and we get to see them date.
Jul 5, 2020 7:15 PM

Jan 2016
This is the first route where Nariyuki developes feelings for the heroine in a genuine way

Not ghost daddy suddenly telling him or him fake dating someone.

Superb stuff, this is what I wanted from this Manga. It's super obvious that this is what Tsutsui most probably wanted to be canon, but he decided too go for the routes option to not piss off people, which I can respect. Although except for Fumino, they've been horrible
Jul 5, 2020 9:34 PM
Jun 2019
Fuminon said:
Best route so far, I'm just sad that OP thinks that Uruka is the "main heroine" when every route is canon and every heroine is the main one

Uruka's route is by far the worst but I think it's because the author wanted to get rid of her sooner, and I can see it since Uruka is the least developed character, her route is really a joke

I'm really happy that my favorite girl has by far the best part of the manga

Rizu route was also bad. Up to the last 3 or 2 chapters it seemed the arc of her friend.
Jul 5, 2020 9:49 PM
Jun 2019
My fav is Sensei, second fumino, 3rd uruka (tis positio bcz a long love also hit me in the feelings), 4th the senpai, 5th Rizu (less developed).
I really wish that Sensei for last, it will be a route of strong emotions. There's a lot of good ingredients for this, like, being the hottest one, the "forbidde fruit" drama due the fact it's a teacher and an (ex)student, also the age gap og her in her mid 20's and him just going to adulthood now, etc. And in the end, it have the potential pf being the most mature route bcz lf this ingredients.
I will bet that maybe it will start with a denial of both bcz of the "social barriers" and it will go in a crescendo. I just dont risk to say who will confess first. If it's Naryuiki, i can see Kirisu being reluctant in the begining bcz those barriers. But i think this route have the potential to be as a passionate fire.
I would also to have the scene happening after graduation...it must be, bcz to get read of that barrier of "we can't bcz we are teacher/stdent".
Jul 6, 2020 12:06 AM

Jun 2010
OP makes us Uruka fans look so bad.. Yes is hurt seeing her get rejected, but it’s not her route. She had her story, let Fumino have her’s.
Jul 6, 2020 6:17 AM
Jan 2017
This route looks more natural than the other routes especially with the development in the manga..i think that dad arc should have sealed the deal because that was huge development..As for both Uruka's and Ogata's arc it wasn't that bad but it felt lackluster here and there...well just my opinion,though
Jul 6, 2020 7:07 AM

May 2009
Thread Cleaned

There's a lot to address here...

First of all, even if the OP might be using better words to describe his dissatisfaction with the recent chapters, a negative opinion is still a valid one. The chapter discussions are not made to be an echo chamber for fans, they're made to welcome any opinions towards that specific chapter. If you disagree with an opinion, please discuss it without resulting to abuse, flaming or trolling towards the individual.

Please also refrain from asking where to read or providing links to copyrighted, non-fair use material. Posts that are asking where to read will be removed without warning. If you provide links to manga reading websites, direct download, etc you might receive a warning. See the Site & Forum Guidelines.

The manga is available officially in English on the VIZ website.
Jul 6, 2020 9:48 AM
Mar 2015
Now there's a classic fanfiction cliche : The Blanket Fic
Jul 6, 2020 12:22 PM

Dec 2014
Reminds me persona4 golden. And this chapter. The progress of Fumino x Nariyuki. ♥♥♥
Jul 6, 2020 3:16 PM

Jun 2017
That was about what I expected. Not bad so far.
Jul 6, 2020 8:59 PM

Mar 2016
Just amazing. Like i said in my post in chapter 164, this route feels more natural than the past 2 routes and its probably because the development is just consistent. Why do i feel like it's consistent? well, i've watched the anime and read the manga and the nariyuki x fumino ship is one of the most developed, thus, this current fumino route just makes sense for me. Sensei and senpai routes are the next developed routes but the challenge is how it will be handled.

main girls based on development: fumino > uruka > rizu
all girls based on development: fumino>sensei>senpai>uruka/rizu

Jul 7, 2020 12:21 AM

Feb 2017
damn damage uncontrolable huh

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Jul 12, 2020 9:01 AM
Jul 2020
shanimebib said:

Angry fanboi: noooo, tan girl can't be rejected!
Author: haha Nariyuki go brrrrrrrrr

Anyway, I hope the remaining routes are as good as Fumino route, the two previous routes are so bad and out of place.
Jul 20, 2020 6:48 AM

May 2015
shanimebib said:

LMAO. Seeing you get this butthurt is honestly hilarious. Thanks for the laughs.

Jul 23, 2020 2:41 AM

Jan 2014
-Stray said:
HOLY SHIT LET ME GET THIS CLEAR....
In Tan girl route no one confessed hence her win... yet in Foom route Uruka confessed but got rejected straight up!? what's more is... NO RANDOM GHOST DAD TO CONVINCE HIM TO GO FOR THE GIRL!? just Foom being Foom that got Yuiga to fall for her without the help of any weird fantasy shit!? BEST.ROUTE.EVEEEER!!! I was prepared to have a final thought on which route would be the best between Foom and sensei but this is peak! I don't think sensei is topping this unless we get Iegit doujin levels of action in there.
That aside this Foom arc is perfect! literal character progression and no OOC, all of em acts like how they are! I stopped myself from buying volumes but I am getting this just for Foom! you earned it 22i! you saved the best for 3rd! pretty smart I guess... save the best for later.
Got a feeling the feels will hit immense with the last chapter for this.
That aside this chapter literally changed the theory of “The other girls only won because Uruka doesnt confess” to “Uruka only won cause the other girls didn’t confess” HAHAHAHAHAHA.
its incredible how you summed up my feelings in this post... Couldnt have put it better myself(well, maybe with less caps)...

It's sad how shippers keep ruining all the harem manga for me... If i had to ship someone i would ship sensei but this route was by far the best and washed away the bad taste uruka route left in my mouth...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 24 Discussion

animefan8800 - Jul 24, 2017

15 by Celestialshard »»
Mar 2, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 187 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MegamiRem - Dec 18, 2020

71 by DavidM_27 »»
Apr 23, 2023 12:44 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 176 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2020

21 by _Zanga »»
Mar 3, 2023 4:31 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 44 Discussion

animefan8800 - Dec 24, 2017

9 by T0PP4 »»
Mar 2, 2023 4:55 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 150 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

shanimebib - Mar 5, 2020

114 by _Zanga »»
Mar 1, 2023 5:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.