Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 8, 2020 5:12 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Looks like Nat was the true writer of this shitty manga all along

Welp alas the long awaited journey is finally over. Have to say at least props they actually made Hina go through some lengthy recovery rather than just some insta marriage acceptance or whatever bs. Future miyabi looks so different though lmao. Big ups for momo (best character this series) and daniella for their kids as well lul. Also, what a shitty kiss scene to wrap this all up smh

I think the funniest part of this finale is all the people a few chapters ago who were like “ThIs is WhY I HAte fIRst girL alWAYs WinS” or saying how it was painfully obvious Rui was gonna win since the beginning. That, or the hina fans that were shitting on the series just a few chapters prior only to start praising like no tomorrow top kek. I guess for however shitty it was these ep discussions were at least entertaining :P It's a shame not many romance series' get the same sort of traction :/

as for the series......welll idk anymore. Not really sure what the message sasuga tried to prove with this last arc/Hina ending for the whole series. Don’t move on from your “true” love? Get a couple of stalkers to inadvertently help obtain your love? A Chef boi a day keeps the blue haired sister away? At least with a Rui end pre last arc it would’ve been clear (that is, being upfront with your feelings vs bottling them in)

but anywho

Overall while this was a nice final chapter though, the rest of this arc was pure trash. I mean, the previous wasn’t better per se, but at least wasn’t a massive dunk on like this one though lol. Final score I’d have given 7-8/10 cause it was a good read at the end of the day, but this last arc I can’t see it anymore than 5-6/10 tbh. Though I guess it’s kinda harsh given how this isn’t really the worst series I’ve read

Now just gotta wait for the good ol’Miyabi sex scene special coming with Vol 28 lolol. Sasuga is also apparently gonna explain the rationale behind this last arc so curious to hear that.....sasuga sasuga I guess? edit2: Sasuga herself apparently is saying
I've been getting the impression that for a lot of people, the feelings and the attitudes of the characters were not fully conveyed
so now I'm even more interested in hearing what she has to say lmao

Oh well, moving on to the next dumpster fire in Musume no Tomodachi hehehehehe

edit: I like how the score has gone down from 7.71 before this arc started to 7.57 7.54 7.48 now and still dropping lol ggwp

Mod Edit: Please keep the discussion in a civil and decent manner.

me edit: some of y'all seriously need to chill lol
Short_CircutJun 11, 2020 12:34 PM
Jun 8, 2020 6:32 AM

Nov 2012
Short_Circut said:
[Sasuga is also apparently gonna explain the rationale behind this last arc so curious to hear that.....sasuga sasuga I guess?hehehehehe

Looks like an excuse. Maybe it's because of this her "doesn't matter"
Jun 8, 2020 6:51 AM

Jul 2017
Akagi-kun said:
Short_Circut said:
[Sasuga is also apparently gonna explain the rationale behind this last arc so curious to hear that.....sasuga sasuga I guess?hehehehehe

Looks like an excuse. Maybe it's because of this her "doesn't matter"

I did notice how seemingly every chapter (post timeskip) has been having some sort of mention of Nat saying "it ain't out of obligation" so I feel like sasuga's definitely gonna talk about that :P
Jun 8, 2020 6:53 AM
Feb 2016
I hope it's the end already. Better forget about this series finale. So many filler chapters about minor characters and then she just skips so many years. She could show us how the life of Natsuo and Rui with Hina was but she decided to just end this. If she wanted to end With Natsuo and Hina pairing she could do it naturally when Rui broke with Natsuo. Instead she gave them child, and then used such overused theme as Truck-kun. It's laughable. It's like as if she changed her mind about the pairing becuase of fans in the last moment and because of that that she had to end the manga in near future she just skipped the ending altogether. That's why artist should not listen to whining fans and just do their jobs. Twitter is rotten thing, there always will be people who will be not pleased and you can't just try to appeal to them. I would be glad with any pairing as long as it was made well.
KamioonliJun 8, 2020 6:58 AM
Jun 8, 2020 7:22 AM

Mar 2015
Is it over yet? Talk about awful. How they all accepting their arrangement just like that.
Jun 8, 2020 7:25 AM

Nov 2012
Kamioonli said:
I would be glad with any pairing as long as it was made well.

Same, honestly.
But in any case, it's a good thing that this manga is over already.

To be honest, for me it was first 8/10 (up to 216th). I even didn't mind the Hina ending before the island chapters. After 216, it became 7/10. And the last arc even lowered this scores due to my strong disappointment with the main character.
Jun 8, 2020 7:29 AM

Mar 2018
It's funny how Sasuga said "it doesn't matter what you think" about first wave of backlash from the fans yet she got so defensive on twitter about continuing criticisms days after saying that.

We know it, she knows it, everyone knows that she wrote down a complete utter trash ending.She trashed every main character of this manga with the last chapters.

This is not about rooting for Rui or Hina.It's about fleshing out a well grounded, conclusive ending.She had plenty of time to do that.

Also, she probably has no idea about opposite sex. Almost every male character in her mangas makes no sense.The girl you like dated your bestfriend in highschool just to spite you because of something you did unconsciously?No problem!You are still simping for her even after all these years.(Alex)

The girl you like literally rejected your confession and moved on to live with her ex and on top of that, had a child from him?No problem!You still hopelessly like her and wait for her.(Kajita)

They are either simps or white knights.No wonder she can't take criticism lol

Whatever, giving this a 4/10 because of her art.She consistently delivered at drawing some beatiful, detailed panels.But story-wise, this was a stinking pile of shit to be honest.
Νεχ ποσσυμ τεχυμ ωιωερε, νεχ σινε τε.
Jun 8, 2020 7:44 AM
Oct 2018
Honestly I really do like this manga but because of how things were executed during the final chapters it really broke me lol it was really sad on how everything that happened in the manga just went to waste especially with rui, I'd have expected rui and natsuo to get married and hina is happy too but it just went down hill on how rui got a kid already with natsuo and they already decided that natsuo and rui will get married and how natsuo was serious about it while telling their mother, but it all ended they were hesitant because of guilt that's Bs, that rui was guilty too because hina loves natsuo too and that's what she only has, but it's just sad that, that's how much the value is for the engagement of rui and natsuo all it takes is all that for it to be over. I'm not really good at writing stuffs like this, It just sad because I loved this manga but in the end, its final chapters was just bs for me and did really broke me rui and haruka leaving so that hina and natsuo and get more closer as a marriage couple it was better atleast for me then the recent chapters is a harem ending atleast (but best was rui and natsuo marriage and hina happy too) but with this it just broke me really disliked it well ohwell wish sasuga can do a diff route/ properly end it somehow but less it's less likely :(
Jun 8, 2020 8:03 AM
Apr 2019
It’s a harem end in modern world. Usually the harem happens if it involves supernatural genre or isekai. Oh also when the MC or the heroine are ridiculously rich.
In Natsuo case, he just an average person. So even after married, they all still live together. Well Rui has become his concubine and Hina the legal wife.

It’s really complicated if you try to use the “normal” love for their relationship, especially when you try to have harem in realistic view. And to make it to that point, it needs to a complicated relationship. So just turn off your normalcy.
If it were that easy to have harem in this society, there will be a lot man have their own harem.
Jun 8, 2020 8:05 AM

Oct 2017
Hina looked absolutely beautiful in the wedding dress. She went through a lot but she finally got married to Natsuo, I'm happy for her.

I feel really bad for Rui. Didn't like her at the begining but she grew on me later. So it's sad to see that she didn't end up with Natsuo, sigh.

The last few chapters were rushed and unexpected. Rui and Natsuo were about to get married but then a lot of stuff happened in just a few chapters and it was Hina who married Natsuo at the end. Sasuga really got everyone there.
MegamiRemJun 8, 2020 8:56 PM
Jun 8, 2020 8:16 AM

Mar 2012
This is really sad. Lots of underdeveloped - potentially interesting - characters and storylines went down the sewer.

I guess Sasuga was tired of the story after all this years and wanted to give it closure as fast as possible.
Jun 8, 2020 8:30 AM

Nov 2012
samurai1993 said:
This is really sad. Lots of underdeveloped - potentially interesting - characters and storylines went down the sewer.

I guess Sasuga was tired of the story after all this years and wanted to give it closure as fast as possible.

Most likely, the manga's ratings began to fall and she was told that it was time to finish.
Jun 8, 2020 8:36 AM

Nov 2014
Well, I don't have much to say tbh. An amazing trip.

Jun 8, 2020 8:45 AM

Mar 2013
vong10 said:
Is it over yet? Talk about awful. How they all accepting their arrangement just like that.

This feels like Game of Thrones: remember when GoT was new and exiciting each episode each week and then we had to wait 1 year for the next season and with each season we were blasted away? Then by last season we were all like "Just make it end" ... and all beacuse of bad writing (everything else was awesome) just D&D ruined every single character development...
Well, this manga is the same.
Jun 8, 2020 9:08 AM

Oct 2017
Akagi-kun said:
samurai1993 said:

Most likely, the manga's ratings began to fall and she was told that it was time to finish.
If u mean this was axed due to the recent development then nope that's most unlikely lol. Sasuga already announced the manga was gonna end before that shitty reporters arc iirc.
Jun 8, 2020 9:17 AM
Oct 2015
Congrats to Hina but then again I'm not impressed on how she got her man.
Jun 8, 2020 9:18 AM

Jul 2017
samurai1993 said:

I honestly didn't even realize it's been going on for 6 years lol
Jun 8, 2020 9:18 AM
Nov 2010
What a journey and am I glad this series has already come to an end. All I can say is that Sasuga hopefully will realize that the lead male character of her series is an absolute "a" hole and she made it that way especially in the final set of chapters. The 2 female leads... they should just stop being selfless and find a man that will love them and them only. Don't stick to a man who "possibly" loves another. I gave up on this manga a long time ago but it was one heck of a roller coaster ride. I give it a 5/10.
Jun 8, 2020 9:22 AM
May 2020
I have nothing to add except the fact that the manga has been destroyed in the last 3-4 chapters, I think the message itself of this manga is really wrong.
I think Natsuo is the shittiest character I've ever seen, during the whole story he couldn't make ONE choice by himself, the only time he made it, he took it back with the conclusion that he always lied to Rui.
Hina, on the other hand, is the most unstable and pathetic character I've ever seen, I, as a woman, cannot imagine a 30-year-old woman throwing her career away and starting to live ONLY for a man, as if the rest of the world didn't exist.
I understand that being in love is sometimes painful, but I don't understand how a woman can become so obsessive towards a boy she had a 3-month relationship with, to the point of refusing to move on completely, Hina is sick with love, she can't live without a man, first with Shuu, being her mistress, and now with Natsuo, she has literally taken everything away from Rui lmao.
She doesn't know how to love herself, and the fact that she has been rewarded, for me, is very wrong, but I'm happy for Hina fans, they saw Hina suffer through the whole manga, and if that's a nice ending for them, and they just need to see hina happy, I respect them. I honestly want more from a story, it's not enough for me to see my favorite win and get pathetic just for the sake of bragging about it on the socials.

I admire how Rui is literally everything Hina should be, an independent woman, who has achieved a goal, who has been able to move on even after having a child with Natsuo.
Rui was able to do what Hina could NEVER do. So for me, the real winner of this manga is Rui, I honestly believe that Hina and Natsuo are good together, two toxic people should be together, and Natsuo is definitely inferior to Rui.

I love Kajita, he's become a hottie lol
There was a little hint that he's still in love with Rui, I'm happy, Rui deserves a man like Kajita.
Jun 8, 2020 9:44 AM

Mar 2018
bloodandcandies said:
vong10 said:

This feels like Game of Thrones: remember when GoT was new and exiciting each episode each week and then we had to wait 1 year for the next season and with each season we were blasted away? Then by last season we were all like "Just make it end" ... and all beacuse of bad writing (everything else was awesome) just D&D ruined every single character development...

Maybe you didn't mean it that way but comparing Domestic Girlfriend to Game of Thrones is like comparing Sword Art Online to The Dark Knight.At no point in time Domestic Girlfriend could be considered as good as Game of Thrones or even close to it.
Νεχ ποσσυμ τεχυμ ωιωερε, νεχ σινε τε.
Jun 8, 2020 9:44 AM
Apr 2018
Can anyone explain what happened to the story quality?Did they axed her manga or what?
I "dropped" this manga 1/2 years ago(at the hina's stalker part) and only recently started reading it again after seeing all the fuss about this last arc on twitter/reddit.

Last 5 chapters were crazy, Rui is pregnant-> Natsuo is determined to marry her-> Hina goes into coma-> Natsuo will no longer marry Rui->Natsuo and Rui still have a kid-> Natsuo marries Hina.-> End.
I dont understand why they opted for this type of ending instead of a more homogeneous ending.

Still a 6.5/10.
Would smash(with a truck)Hina again.

Short_Circut said:

Sasuga is also apparently gonna explain the rationale behind this last arc so curious to hear that.....sasuga sasuga I guess?

The authors of Shokugeki no Souma also tried to explain the awful final saga with a post-interview..and it didnt went well.
Blaze35Jun 8, 2020 10:06 AM
Jun 8, 2020 9:56 AM
Mar 2015
Rui leaves and Hina makes her move
Jun 8, 2020 9:57 AM

Nov 2012
I think, I told it already, the main problem with this manga is that although Sasuga made "shounen", she did it on the same principle as her colleagues from shoujo magazines. Therefore, MC in her stories are characters who tend to be emotionally weak and do not show any initiative. Simply put, MC (Natsuo) has actually girl personality who's had a sex change. Female characters on the contrary are more serious, active and keep everything under control.
Jun 8, 2020 9:57 AM

Dec 2017
an ending worthy of an applause. i also applaud all the people investing years of their lives reading this and shipping characters just to get to this conclusion. and don't really get how people refer to chapters before 160 or before 200 as better, it was always shit with repetitive shitty drama. unless you're some sort of soap opera addict, then it's understandable why you'd think it's good
Jun 8, 2020 10:03 AM

Sep 2019
Hahahaha what a way to end this farce but I'm kinda glad since I get to say this to all the toxic Rui fans who were shitting on Hina for no fucking reason "On your faces suckers."
Jun 8, 2020 10:13 AM

Jul 2017
It's over. Kei Sasuga is the fucking unit I swear, she absolutely made everyone look like a bunch of losers for reading this, even though I didn't even care about how the story was since it was already dogshit. But man I rate the unit.

Even so, this was such a boring ending other than oh, we get to see both sides of Natsuo fucking both sisters, one as memories and one as the present. Good job I guess? Idek what to say, a lot happened but it felt like fuck all happened.

Atleast it's done. I can move on and forget about this in due time. Thank god. 0/10 manga. Still not as bad as Orange which is my least favorite manga of all time.
Jun 8, 2020 10:29 AM

Mar 2013
Laid-back said:
bloodandcandies said:

Maybe you didn't mean it that way but comparing Domestic Girlfriend to Game of Thrones is like comparing Sword Art Online to The Dark Knight.At no point in time Domestic Girlfriend could be considered as good as Game of Thrones or even close to it.

Not at all!
I just meant the way the writing quality went down and the feeling of the last season.
Jun 8, 2020 10:56 AM

Apr 2016
Can anyone summarise the ending, please? dropped the manga a long time ago, but a bit curious.
Jun 8, 2020 11:54 AM

Jul 2011
R_TF said:
Can anyone summarise the ending, please? dropped the manga a long time ago, but a bit curious.

Natsuo has just released a book to critical acclaim so a reporter decides to find some salacious gossip on him; namely, the part where he had a relationship with his step-sister and then teacher. So Hina finds out about this and pwns the reporter by getting him into trouble with his employer. The reporter drunk crashes his car into Hina out of anger, leaving her in a coma. Natsuo and Rui feel guilty over this and mutually call off the wedding they had planned, in spite of the fact that Rui is pregnant with Natsuo's child.

Fast forward five years: Rui, Natsuo, and their daughter Haruka are all looking after the comatose Hina (who looks perfectly fine, even though she should be withered and riddled with bed sores, but whatever). Natsuo then decides he wishes to marry Hina, even though she's comatose. By deus ex machina pawaa of rabu, she wakes up after the curious Haruka randomly decides to place Natsuo's old ring on Hina's finger. Natsuo and Hina marry and basically leave Rui a single mother with Haruka.

This all happens in the space of 5 chapters, to give you an idea of how underdeveloped and rushed it was.
jinruihokanJun 8, 2020 12:33 PM
Jun 8, 2020 12:43 PM
Jul 2018
R_TF said:

=>Natsuo says, Rui's the only one for him and impregnates Rui.
=>Hina goes into a coma, trying to save the pregnant Rui.
=>Rui tells Natsuo that Hina can be the only one for him and everyone wholeheartedly agrees, no complaints whatsoever.

The end.

Honestly, I don't care who got chosen in the end. All I wished for was a revamped protagonist. But he couldn't have fallen lower. Sasuga, really should just focus on a hentai career.
removed-userJun 8, 2020 12:48 PM
Jun 8, 2020 2:21 PM

Mar 2019
An amazing and beautiful chapter, wow.
The marriage was amazing, Best girl finally got her true happiness, it's beautiful...
No matter what the haters say, this ending is fine, and Sasuga is definitely one of if not my favorite mangaka.
It's hard for me to believe this series is over, i've been following it weekly for over a year now...
Jun 8, 2020 2:51 PM
Aug 2018
MegamiRem said:
Akagi-kun said:

If u mean this was axed due to the recent development then nope that's most unlikely lol. Sasuga already announced the manga was gonna end before that shitty reporters arc iirc.

Funny you say that but I read somewhere that she was being dropped by her publishers or something, may not be true but if it is thats a good thing
Jun 8, 2020 3:40 PM

Jun 2012
Am I the only one laughing at how bad these last few chapters were?
Like, I went from being exhausted to just laughing at how horrible the author kept being by throwing random stuff in just to make Natsuo end up with Hina and excuse it all with 'because it's Destiny'.

The funniest ones are the Hina fans who actually like the ending, yall might have "won" but damn, just take win all you want if you're satisfied with such last minute bad writing just to make your waifu win

Let's all give it up for Momo and Miyabi who got out of this mess without being ruined. And a fat RIP for Haruka, who has a sorry excuse of a father and will probably have a hard time when she realizes how messed up her "family" is, and also for Rui who got pregnant to a sorry excuse of a boy
Jun 8, 2020 4:04 PM

Mar 2017
This has got to be some of sloppiest writing I’ve ever read... how the mangaka be happy with this rushed and incomplete ending after spending so many years building up the story and characters? It felt like I’d smiled at least 3 chapters and I was genuinely confused at first then I thought ‘wait... this is then ACTUAL end?!’

I’ve seen that she’s had a lot of hate on twitter and I think personally attacking and insulting the woman for her work is absolutely not okay but the criticism she’s had is definitely earned because this was just an awful end to what was other wise a pretty good manga.
Jun 8, 2020 4:06 PM

Nov 2018
Wait...the chapter "days with hina" is not the ending chapter right? RIGHT?!

cause it makes no sense.If it is what the hell happened lol, a chapter long like 4 pages that even skips the hina's awake part. What a mess
xmarozJun 8, 2020 4:10 PM

ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏ ᴡᴏʀꜱᴇ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ
ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴꜱɪᴅᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀꜱᴀʟ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜꜱ.
Jun 8, 2020 4:10 PM
Apr 2020
Gigantic waste of time & money!
I’ve never thought I’d hate a main protagonist & a female character this much. And they’re not evil. But they certainly are here.
Hina is an insult to women everywhere!
Love is a joke. That’s the message of this stupid manga. This isn’t a happy ending!!!!!!
I hope to never touch this or anything else like it again.
The only one worth remembering for being the best character/girl of the whole thing despite being dragged through the mud is rui.
She’s the unsung hero and doesn’t deserve this horse shit!
Rui’s beautiful smile with bring me joy with a touch of sadness from now on.
I’m thankful for her existence at least.
Jun 8, 2020 4:12 PM

Oct 2013
Actually quite a good final chapter! It even has this convo between Rui & Hina which further explain Rui's actions, as if that was still needed, lol, but guess Sasuga's offering some hand-holding here.

Yes Rui we know, good on her to say it out loud though.

Hina just looks gorgeous in a wedding dress! Miyabi is...just wow, always showing that she's a match for Hina, some could even make solid claims that she's better looking now.

Kajita looking like even more of a chad & bishounen now ~ straight up from a shoujo romance.

Lastly, in that 276.2 : Days with Hina: It seems Rui will is seeking to move out with Haruka and leave the two alone after all. Guess it was to be expected initially, although I thought it was just gonna be left to our interpretation.

All of the convos between Hina & Natsuo are great too, and mixed with some lewdness here. Hina's quite THICK now as she can add milf to her roles rather than sensei(well,former) and onee-san. Rui was right, she never did stand a change, in more ways than one:

Truly best girl.

DnK will most likely get a solid 8/10 for me and I got waaaaayy more invested with it's community, over on the DnK sub & later on the disc server than I did with a fandom before. Alas, I can't say I think highly of the sub given how much of an echo-chamber which is, filled with baby-raging at the author when they misread the story horribly. At least it would be nice if it didn't spread to Sasuga's twitter or other places of the internet, alas, the taint spreads.

Sasuga is more ambiguous in her writing than someone like say, Seo Kouji(as an example of another romance mangaka) so it'll leave some readers confused(way too many in this case,lol). Alas, some of us enjoy it as we embrace the lack of hand-holding, while some obviously don't.

I will say that for anyone who was invested in this and would rather enjoy it than complain about how it didn't go the way they expected, I encourage a re-read while trying to interpret things differently. Maybe I'll share some of my long as posts from the subreddit I saved here too eventually, we'll see.

And once again, HINA FUJI IS BEST GIRL.

Jun 8, 2020 4:54 PM
Sep 2018
OK i dint think this was that bad as a finale chapter in of itself, just wished it happened a long time ago. Before the fuckfest of the past few chapters.
Kajita is a fucking chad now btw
Jun 8, 2020 5:04 PM

May 2015
On one hand, I'm sad that a series I once really enjoyed has gone out with such a pitiful whimper. But on the other, I'm glad that it's over since it was just getting worse and worse each chapter. This is seriously one of the worst endings I've ever seen. This makes Days of Our Lives look like Shakespeare. I don't know what kind of drugs Sasuga was on when she wrote this, but it must have been some pretty good shit.

Jun 8, 2020 5:11 PM
Jun 2020
Reading how most readers think the same way I do kind of ease up my frustration. I used to like this manga, but the writer just killed her own characters on the final chapters. It didn't make sense at all. Rui suddenly felt guilty?? Seriously, she knew about this already, they made a promise 'whoever wins natsuo, no hard feelings'. At the end, the writer made the characters just really trashy. I have never disliked a manga this much. But I guess I am just very very Disappointed with the writer, as I was expecting more. I hope she read all these critics and start to learn more about characterising her future made up characters.
Jun 8, 2020 5:14 PM

Jul 2017
She had 276 chapters to build a decent ending, and ended up making an ending that feels worse than the end of a canceled manga. I feel like she laughed in the face of her readers. (the ones who buy his manga).
~~
Jun 8, 2020 5:21 PM

Dec 2014
Way to go Hina. :)
I like this ending. Especially Hina in that wedding dress......
And Natsuo was the author of DomeKano. Hmmm
Jun 8, 2020 5:25 PM

Apr 2017
I mean, the final pairing is fine, it's just that the way it was executed doesn't satisfy me after all chaps I've read. It felt empty
//cruellime Steam Signature - SteamId for cruellime, real name bakachi mochii
Jun 8, 2020 5:30 PM

Jan 2016
I was hoping for Hina to win, but this just makes my brain hurt. I really can't put words on a paper about this and how I feel

From a 4/10 to a 2/10 because this is just no acceptable. I've said it before and I'll say it again, most mangakas should go to a specific class in school about "how to properly end your work"

Oh well, the first part of the Manga was pretty trashy good not gonna lie and I liked it for what it was. Then it became a dumpster fire with unnecessary harem elements and unnecessary drama. And the end the drama 10x but somehow I was more entertained here because it was so bizzare. Not in a good way but it had me interested at least
Jun 8, 2020 5:31 PM
Dec 2017
Holy shit, Oreimo ending is better than this and it's sad because I'm not being ironic.

As I said before, this manga just went downhill from like 30 chapters ago.
I can now read better manga without expecting a miracle ending that would save this one, hoo boy.
Jun 8, 2020 6:21 PM

Mar 2015
Wait, wtf did I just read this morning? Rui and Haruka just moved out to let Nat and Hina live together.

Seems like I just read the real 276. Still a bs ending considering all the crap nat and rui went through to be back together again. Legit, would've made more sense to have both sisters imo
Jun 8, 2020 6:49 PM

Jul 2016
As a Hina X Natsuo Shipper , I'm happy, I can agree that the author could have written a better way to end this, but I rather a badly Written final chapter where Hina end up with Natsuo then a well written one where he end up with Rui
Jun 8, 2020 6:56 PM

Apr 2019
TsukuyomiREKT said:
On one hand, I'm sad that a series I once really enjoyed has gone out with such a pitiful whimper. But on the other, I'm glad that it's over since it was just getting worse and worse each chapter. This is seriously one of the worst endings I've ever seen. This makes Days of Our Lives look like Shakespeare. I don't know what kind of drugs Sasuga was on when she wrote this, but it must have been some pretty good shit.

I agree, this was one of the worst endings I've ever read, a pity, I won't read Sasuga's work anymore but I wish her luck, and that she can listen to her fans so she doesn't make the same mistakes. .
Jun 8, 2020 7:33 PM

Oct 2017
xmaroz said:
Wait...the chapter "days with hina" is not the ending chapter right? RIGHT?!

cause it makes no sense.If it is what the hell happened lol, a chapter long like 4 pages that even skips the hina's awake part. What a mess
No that's not the final chapter.
Jun 8, 2020 7:34 PM

Apr 2019
ok, maybe i cried at the end of the work, a mixture of hatred and nostalgia.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 187 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jan 3, 2020

4 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2015

12 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 19, 11:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.