Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2020 12:57 PM

Sep 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Raiden Tameemon vs. Shiva begins. Pretty basic start to the fight so far, Shiva hasn't done anything so far that we wouldn't have anticipated while Raiden is completely ignoring the rules of sumo despite being a rikishi.

We already get introduced to Buddha, one of the fighters sided with Gods, (s?)he definitely comes with a surprising design too, never imagined they'd make him that hip and androgynous.
May 26, 2020 2:20 PM

Feb 2010
omg thats buddha, i dont like this fit sumo russian guy
May 29, 2020 3:11 AM

Jul 2013
My money is on Shiva. I think Raiden will give a good fight, but Shiva tanked or blocked most of his attacks. That's not a good sign.

Hipster Buddha was weird at first, but his design grown on me eventually.
Jun 16, 2020 10:32 AM

Mar 2012
Hard to tell the outcome, Shiva is basically the God of destruction here... And 4 arms vs 2, logically. I hope he wins, don't like the character of Raiden. Gonna be a good fight despite any conclusion.
Jul 2, 2020 2:04 AM
Jun 2020
Illyricus said:
My money is on Shiva. I think Raiden will give a good fight, but Shiva tanked or blocked most of his attacks. That's not a good sign.

Hipster Buddha was weird at first, but his design grown on me eventually.
that's exactly why Raiden is going to win lol. Honestly I am rooting for Shiva because hes my favorite god, I dont know why
Dec 21, 2021 6:42 AM

Feb 2021
I am rooting for Shiva but idk why I feel that the mangaka nerfed him. In Indian mythology, Shiva has a 'Trishul' basically the Indian version of a trident. Also, he has a snake slithered around his neck which acts as his partner. Also, they made Raiden so serious from the get-go and Shiva so lax even after taking a hit to his face. I think they gonna make Raiden win. But I'll root for Shiva anyways.

Also, I wanted to point out another mistake; Shiva doesn't have three wives lol. Kali and Durga are just different forms of Parvati. Parvati is his one and only wife and she has like 9 different forms.

What was Raiden's Volund again?

Hipster Buddha looks cool. I wonder if he'll fight for the humans or for the gods. Since he was a human until he attained enlightenment and probably transcended to 'god-hood' as Hercules did before.
DeonXDec 21, 2021 6:52 AM

Dec 28, 2021 12:41 PM

Jul 2021
zeus vs adam , bare hands vs bare hands .

now shiva vs sumo , bare hands vs bare hands again .

why cant the writer come up with something new ? like bare hands vs weapons .

and i want to break the long , stupid fangs of buddha .
daywithoutgamesDec 28, 2021 11:52 PM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
May 21, 2022 5:04 AM
Feb 2022
Its so funny that when you are so hyped up to see Shiva and show it to your parents but the next chapter has Parvati , Kali and Durga in that attire . Ror is pretty good for what it is expected .Now it makes sense why we wouldnt have a s2 and whats with that fang of Buddha?
Sep 15, 2022 1:37 PM

Dec 2020
Buddha has a cool design. And he has fangs...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 4 Discussion

FANTOMX - Jan 31, 2021

6 by Artromex »»
Apr 6, 5:33 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 88 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Mar 27

2 by SoulReaper01_ »»
Apr 1, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 87 Discussion

NinjaStuart115 - Feb 26

2 by Brunilde »»
Mar 19, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 86 Discussion

NinjaStuart115 - Jan 28

3 by ilydaniela »»
Feb 11, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 85 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Dec 25, 2023

15 by Comander-07 »»
Jan 7, 1:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.