Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Wave, Listen to Me!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 18, 2020 10:30 PM

Dec 2017
Marinate1016 said:
I think this is probably the most slept on gem of the season. It’s rare to get adult casts with real adult problems. All the characters feel very real and I love Minare as a protag

Whew, that episode went by way too fast! Feels like a half length ep or something. Very fun as usual, can’t wait for next week. Also, need that ED on Apple Music ASAP

ShinyOppai said:
Every episode of this show is better than the last, you get so absorbed into it next thing you know the ED starts!

Me too; it felt so short as if I was being tricked on. Also, the ED is 🔥 fire🔥!
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 19, 2020 2:20 AM

Nov 2011
The show is really yet to catch fire for me, even found some parts of the episode a bit boring, Minare is cool but can get annoying a times, most of the characters aren't really interesting either. On the other hand, the animation is top class.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Apr 19, 2020 3:38 AM

Dec 2016
Zee530 said:
The show is really yet to catch fire for me, even found some parts of the episode a bit boring, Minare is cool but can get annoying a times, most of the characters aren't really interesting either. On the other hand, the animation is top class.

Actually i dont even find the animation top class, I have seen better ones!

But the whole Plot seems so real to me, maybe that is what some people would call it boring for? Would explain, why it has such bad grades unfortunately.

It is not your usual "world is sad and only love can help"-Thing like this Sing yesterday for me-thing airing, but it is simply more real like " Ah shit lost my job, hate my ex-boyfriend, welp live goes on better luck next time time to move on"

Reality is sometimes boring, and they make excessive use of real life problems with actual real life treatment, which makes it seem boring. However thats what makes it so good for me, you can simply feel with the protagonist..

Lil Edit:
I would wish, that the coming episodes would get the fast pace of the first one again, I simply fell in love with the anime that time
mstmaverickApr 19, 2020 3:43 AM
If you are sad, stop being sad and watch anime instead

Apr 19, 2020 8:12 AM

May 2017
Minare is such hilarious and interesting mc, this show are good hngg
Apr 19, 2020 9:20 AM

Feb 2008
Mizuho was lovely.

Hopefully, her new roommate will not give her much trouble. Well, it would be a tall order to cause more hardships than Minare made her neighbour go through.
Apr 19, 2020 12:51 PM

Jul 2016
I'm liking Mizuho so far. She's a very charming girl. I honestly was expecting more comedy when Minare moved with her but I'm glad it wasn't the case. In fact, the talk they had, while also funny, was rather heartwarming.

Good episode overall.
Apr 19, 2020 1:12 PM

Mar 2018
Please let her show be unscripted like it was in the second episode. Minare is such an interesting and funny person and a scripted show would be such a waste.
Apr 20, 2020 2:26 AM

Jul 2017
Minare isn't doing any favours for her previous job through advertisement, and still is laid off.

Thanks to Mizuho, Minare has a place to live in, and through Takarada, Minare decides to take the job even at a less obtuse timeslot.

Well, given that TV and radio have audiences of varying levels, there's still a lot to consider, given how much would Minare succeed in the first steps.

Good episode.
Apr 20, 2020 6:41 PM
Apr 2020
All this seinen slice of life animes are pure gold for me! the struggle for money, figuring out what to do with your life, relationships lol

the thing I like the most about Wave is how her attitude reflects pure confidence and endless energy.
Apr 22, 2020 1:43 AM

Feb 2017
This anime keeps getting better ~!
We need more mizuho!
Apr 22, 2020 3:21 AM

Jul 2014
Those guys are the end of me! Who just goes for the you wanna stay over tonight as an initial move, with no setting the mood beforehand lol, and I still do not understand whats up with her neighbor
Side notes, this show is truly something else! Why does it have such low ratings again??!!

Apr 22, 2020 4:23 AM

Oct 2017
Lol Minare's just too freaking amusing and I love her voice. Well she really got fired from her resturant job but nice she atleast got a place to stay. The girl who let her stay with her seems like a nice person.
Apr 23, 2020 1:39 PM
Jul 2013
ShinyOppai said:
Every episode of this show is better than the last, you get so absorbed into it next thing you know the ED starts!

True, when the ED hit I thought "This can't be it, it's just the half".

Nevermind Minare and her antics, Mizuho is pure joy.
Apr 25, 2020 2:30 PM

Feb 2018
I don't say this for many shows, but that episode went by way too fast. 9/10
Apr 26, 2020 3:39 AM

Jan 2015
I can't get over the fact that the restaraunt owner fired her :v at least she had another door opened to her in terms of radio. And she found a girl friend too and potential love interest in the form of her neighbor that had to carry her. Maybe this anime is about the theme of "as long as you live life will get better for you" or maybe i just want to see it that way
Aug 7, 2020 2:29 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Minare, how poor were you really got fired. After that, she just acted easy and drank till drunk again. I really loved those lady character. She really had a massive ton of fun persona that might appeared as an anti cute girl that being a mascot for several mainstream show. A realistic lone lady that struggle much with her harsh life.

In the return, she just met a new life with much better opportunity in her future career. Thats how tragic and ironic, turned into a really nice development for these show. Great. By continued her massive difficulty, there was her neighbor that always helped her in the drunk condition she had. Lmao. Its so fucking hilarious. But, the story just showed until then. It got postponed with their relations. Was that a more time of him again? Lets see in the near future, because Minare needed to fuckin left. She was so fuckin broke.

So, here she came to the radio station, finally after being fired. A new job, with her own show in the very late night, almost reach a morning time. What a time table she had there. Lmao. The challenge had been set for her. The director, Mato-san, just targetted her some prospect of sponsor for the show. She needed to stay energetic as before, to show her great tallent. Thats the real changed of life i was talking about. Lets see their ranting as the new brand of radio announcer in her own talk show!
badabassAug 7, 2020 2:33 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 26, 2020 6:55 AM

Jul 2015
Minare may be a funny character but she must be a pain in the ass to deal with, respect to the neighbour for putting up with her drunk behaviour. 3:30AM sounds like a terrible time for radio, actually curious how they are going to pull it off.

Aug 26, 2021 7:26 AM

Dec 2020
so she... always invades her neighbor's home when shes drunk and he always carries her inside her house?? absolute respect for this man😭😭 speaking of men big f to minare's soup co worker guy

also ahhh i love minare and mizuho's duo
Aug 26, 2021 6:20 PM

Aug 2011
This show is FANTASTIC, I love the more mature kinda humor. Also the Matrix reference killllled me I feel like I just relate to her chaotic energy lol
desu desu binches
Sep 19, 2023 6:13 PM
Feb 2022
Que bueno que una compañera de la radio le dejo a Mirane quedarse en su casa.
Nov 5, 2023 8:25 PM

Nov 2022
Mizuho singing the jingle was really cute, had to repeat it again n again
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nami yo Kiitekure Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2020

40 by FedeMetal »»
Feb 9, 3:05 PM

Poll: » Nami yo Kiitekure Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15, 2020

48 by FedeMetal »»
Feb 7, 10:10 AM

Poll: » Nami yo Kiitekure Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2020

82 by RawrOMG »»
Nov 20, 2023 5:39 AM

Poll: » Nami yo Kiitekure Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2020

41 by RawrOMG »»
Nov 18, 2023 9:00 PM

Poll: » Nami yo Kiitekure Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2020

61 by RawrOMG »»
Nov 14, 2023 12:24 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.