Forum Settings
Forums

What are your favorite character and ship in the classic Big Three and why? And which one is your favorite out of the three? (One Piece, Bleach, Naruto)

New
Have you watched all three? (if you dropped it at any point of the anime, count it as no please)
Mar 22, 2020 7:47 AM

Jan 2010
After hearing the news of Bleach coming back, I can't help this nostalgic mood. I have half a mind to rewatch Bleach.

Anyways, so, who are your favorite characters and ships in The Big Three and why? Which one is your favorite out of the three?

If you think this three anime isn't deserving of the title, people are already think of them whenever The Big Three is mentioned, so there is that. And I do think One Piece is above the other two, lol.

One Piece

Bleach

Naruto

Which one out of the three that is my favorite?

Well, it's obvious I'm a One Piece fangirl, lol.
CrimsonMidnightJul 15, 2020 6:10 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 22, 2020 7:55 AM

Jun 2016
One piece is the best, ino is the best character because she's hot and I don't follow those shipping things. I have dropped all three at some point, I resumed one piece, read the naruto manga and played the video games to see the important scenes voice acted and I'll probably finish bleach when the new one comes out.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Mar 22, 2020 7:59 AM
Haruna Sairenji

Jan 2017
Favorite is One Piece. I'm up with the manga and watching the anime atm.
Dropped both the Naruto and Bleach anime and never continued the manga.
My favorite characters are Luffy, Zoro and Brook.
Mar 22, 2020 8:00 AM

Jan 2010
Theo1899 said:
One piece is the best, ino is the best character because she's hot and I don't follow those shipping things. I have dropped all three at some point, I resumed one piece, read the naruto manga and played the video games to see the important scenes voice acted and I'll probably finish bleach when the new one comes out.

Lol same, Ino is like, the hottest from Naruto generation tbh. Especially her new looks in Shippuuden I love it.
Mar 22, 2020 8:03 AM

Jul 2016
Naruto's the only one I've finished and I've read the first 4 volumes of One Piece as well as little bits of the anime whenever my sister had it on. But Bleach I don't know the first thing about. I guess that makes Naruto my favourite by default, but I really like what I read of One Piece.

Favourite character's gotta be Kakashi for Naruto and I guess Nami for One Piece.

As for ships, errr... I guess Ino x Sai and Shikamaru x Temari because those relationships at least seemed to make sense. Dunno about you, but I never really believed the love between Naruto and Hinata or between Sasuke and Sakura.
Mar 22, 2020 8:11 AM

Jan 2010
A_Sad_Dust_Cloud said:
Naruto's the only one I've finished and I've read the first 4 volumes of One Piece as well as little bits of the anime whenever my sister had it on. But Bleach I don't know the first thing about. I guess that makes Naruto my favourite by default, but I really like what I read of One Piece.

Favourite character's gotta be Kakashi for Naruto and I guess Nami for One Piece.

As for ships, errr... I guess Ino x Sai and Shikamaru x Temari because those relationships at least seemed to make sense. Dunno about you, but I never really believed the love between Naruto and Hinata or between Sasuke and Sakura.

Well, Hinata's "love" towards Naruto felt more like silly crush at best and creepy stalkeri-sh obsession at worst tbh, lol. And Naruto certainly didn't give a damn about her because he clearly has it for Sakura, imo.
As for Sasuke x Sakura, no comment on that. I barely like both of them as a character.
Mar 22, 2020 8:16 AM

Mar 2012
One Piece:
I've only watched a few episodes of this when it used to be shown on Cartoon Network in a local dub, didn't like it at the time and never bothered with it again.
Edit: Who are these people from the future who have completed One Piece!?

Naruto:
Again, I used to watch this on Cartoon Network, really loved it at the time to the point I had a Naruto school bag. Years later it was picked up by Animax and while I watched it, it wasn't nearly as enjoyable as it used to be when I watched it as a kid. Later when I watched Shippuden it even started to annoy me seeing those villains come back to life even after their heads being cut off. Never completed this. As for favorite characters as much as I remember I liked Kakashi and Sasuke, didn't have any ships.

Bleach:
I liked this the best among the 3. Completed it.
Favorite Characters: Ichigo, Rukia, Byakuya Kuchiki, Soi Fon, Toushiro Hitsugaya, Ukitake
Ship: Ichigo x Rukia
Maou_heikaMar 22, 2020 8:25 AM
Mar 22, 2020 8:17 AM

Jul 2019
I really like the One piece manga, but the anime went down the hill after the timeskip. No matter how much I love Bleach Fullbringer arc was a mistake. I'll say it's Naruto because Chunin Exam is one of the greatest things ever in anime.
My favorite characters from big three are Itachi, Urahara and Law.
Favourite ship is Rukia × Ichigo
Mar 22, 2020 8:30 AM

Feb 2019
One piece has a lot of characters that I love most notable being chopper and zoro. I don't have any love for characters from naruto and bleach except for jiraiya and urahara.

As for ships, I don't bother with them in shows that are childish or can be ruined because of romance.
Mar 22, 2020 9:00 AM

May 2019
I only watched/red One Piece.

My favourite characters are Franky, Law, and Crocodile.
- Franky is in one word "SUPER". I feel like he's very underrated and that makes me sad tbh. He's funny, he's kind of a tactician, and most importantly, he's super. I love all of his weird attacks and interesting additions he makes to Sunny.
- Law is just so badass and has an amazing VA.
- Crocodile is one of the best antagonists in OP and he has a beautiful laugh. He's also heckin charismatic. His shift from neutral evil to chaotic neutral was honestly amazing. Plus he's Luffy's mum lol

Favourite ships: Law x Robin, Brook x Big Mom (I've been thinking of this ever since he asked to see her panties), Sanji x Pudding, Nami x Paulie, Inuarashi x Nekomamushi, Luffy x Meat

Shicchi said:

Favorite character:

I love many characters in this series, but if I have to choose, it's Law and Robin. Also Eustass Kid but I want to see more development first before deciding for sure.
- Law
Physically speaking, Law is just so hot, like, the hottest fictional character to ever exist, lol. I also find his character development great. His sob back story is one of the saddest, unique and well written, imo. His character design is pretty iconic and there are a lot of great scenes involving him. One of his most badass scene is when he literally stole 100 pirate hearts and present it to Marine HQ to become a Shichibukai. I find it really iconic, ironic, and just badass, lol. He is such a serious and brooding character, yet he is also an arrogant prick and very laid back at times. He is just as badass as he is hilarious, imo.
- Robin
Not only her power is unique, her design is also iconic and just memorable. Too bad they whitewashed her in the newer animation. I'm one of those who prefer her previous looks that inspired by Cleopatra, lol. She also has one of the saddest back story in the series. The arc that focused on her is simply one of the greatest One Piece arc (or arc of all anime, lmao). In a way, she and Law is similar, in regards that they literally have no one and no place to come home to. She is involved in many One Piece great mysteries. She is also one of the most loyal Straw Hat, imo. Oh, she is also fearless.

Favorite ship:

- Kid x Law
Simply speaking, my first gay ship and the one that "converted" me into a fujoshi, lmao. They only interacted like 5 minutes, yet they are as popular as Law x Luffy, which have had more than one entire arc focused on them. That must have speak something, eh?
- Zoro x Robin
Their chemistry is just the best out of all in the crew. Especially in Skypeia. I love how Robin is the "more experienced" one and also older. They are just cute.
- Law x Robin
I just, love them, idk. They are visually beautiful together too.
- Smoker x Tashigi
My first ship in One Piece, lol. There is just something in their dynamic that I absolutely love.

Psssst. How about switching to my side, comrade? Law x Robin currently has very few followers but our ship is the strongest, considering that Oda basically confirmed there will be no romance between the straw hats. Not to mention they have similar minds and they look hella good together.
ngl I also shipped Croco x Robin during Alabasta. They looked great together
Zoro x Tashigi is good too but Smoker x Tashigi prevents me from wholeheartedly supporting them.
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Mar 22, 2020 9:01 AM
Jul 2018
I watched One Piece and Naruto, but I can't say which one of the two is my favorite tbh. They are just too different for me and I love them both!

As for fav characters and ships (damn, I love shipping threads, haha)

One Piece

Favorite characters
- Robin. What can I say, I love this lady! She is mature, strong and smart. And I absolutely loved her backstory. Please be happy, Robin-chwan!
- Zoro. He's grumpy, short-tempered, gets lost easily - what a sweet little pumpkin!
- Monkey-chan. I like everything about him, but especially his goofy personality and his crazy eating habits

Favorite ships
- Robin x Zoro. That's one of my all-time fav ships and I can't even tell you how much do I want it to be canon. A young guy and a mature woman - that's so cute and precious
- Smoker x Hina. They just look perfect together
- Nami x Sanji. They are made for each other, that's it!

Naruto

Favorite characters
- Shikamaru. I don't know what to tell you, I love this lazy f-ck!
- Tsunade. Strong, beautiful, somewhat goofy. The best grandma out there!
- Hashirama. He's the hottest guy in the whole Naruto universe. Yes, that's the only reason

Favorite ships
- Tsunade x A. I know Tsuna only loves Dan (and maybe Jiraiya too?), but she and A look so great together! They are both strong warriors and both are buff - I feel like if Tsuna ever opens her heart for new romance - it's gonna be with A
- Neji x Tenten. I just saw this fanart and I can't stop shipping them now

And also - Neji x Hinata? Oh, damn, I love this ship! I feel like this could actually work out really well - mainly because I love Ojou-sama x her loyal servant type of relationships.
Mar 22, 2020 11:31 AM

Jan 2010
nanimeanswhat said:
I only watched/red One Piece.

My favourite characters are Franky, Law, and Crocodile.
- Franky is in one word "SUPER". I feel like he's very underrated and that makes me sad tbh. He's funny, he's kind of a tactician, and most importantly, he's super. I love all of his weird attacks and interesting additions he makes to Sunny.
- Law is just so badass and has an amazing VA.
- Crocodile is one of the best antagonists in OP and he has a beautiful laugh. He's also heckin charismatic. His shift from neutral evil to chaotic neutral was honestly amazing. Plus he's Luffy's mum lol

Favourite ships: Law x Robin, Brook x Big Mom (I've been thinking of this ever since he asked to see her panties), Sanji x Pudding, Nami x Paulie, Inuarashi x Nekomamushi, Luffy x Meat

Shicchi said:

Favorite character:

I love many characters in this series, but if I have to choose, it's Law and Robin. Also Eustass Kid but I want to see more development first before deciding for sure.
- Law
Physically speaking, Law is just so hot, like, the hottest fictional character to ever exist, lol. I also find his character development great. His sob back story is one of the saddest, unique and well written, imo. His character design is pretty iconic and there are a lot of great scenes involving him. One of his most badass scene is when he literally stole 100 pirate hearts and present it to Marine HQ to become a Shichibukai. I find it really iconic, ironic, and just badass, lol. He is such a serious and brooding character, yet he is also an arrogant prick and very laid back at times. He is just as badass as he is hilarious, imo.
- Robin
Not only her power is unique, her design is also iconic and just memorable. Too bad they whitewashed her in the newer animation. I'm one of those who prefer her previous looks that inspired by Cleopatra, lol. She also has one of the saddest back story in the series. The arc that focused on her is simply one of the greatest One Piece arc (or arc of all anime, lmao). In a way, she and Law is similar, in regards that they literally have no one and no place to come home to. She is involved in many One Piece great mysteries. She is also one of the most loyal Straw Hat, imo. Oh, she is also fearless.

Favorite ship:

- Kid x Law
Simply speaking, my first gay ship and the one that "converted" me into a fujoshi, lmao. They only interacted like 5 minutes, yet they are as popular as Law x Luffy, which have had more than one entire arc focused on them. That must have speak something, eh?
- Zoro x Robin
Their chemistry is just the best out of all in the crew. Especially in Skypeia. I love how Robin is the "more experienced" one and also older. They are just cute.
- Law x Robin
I just, love them, idk. They are visually beautiful together too.
- Smoker x Tashigi
My first ship in One Piece, lol. There is just something in their dynamic that I absolutely love.

Psssst. How about switching to my side, comrade? Law x Robin currently has very few followers but our ship is the strongest, considering that Oda basically confirmed there will be no romance between the straw hats. Not to mention they have similar minds and they look hella good together.
ngl I also shipped Croco x Robin during Alabasta. They looked great together
Zoro x Tashigi is good too but Smoker x Tashigi prevents me from wholeheartedly supporting them.

Yasss plss I love Law x Robin a lott. I mean, have you watched Stampede? Law carried Robin bridal style and I squealed a bit at that XDD So glad they put it in the movie lolol. Now I REALLY want them to happen if it really is a possible ship in canon lol.

Idk, for me Tashigi reminds Zoro too much of Kuina and I kinda don't like if Zoro projecting Kuina into Tashigi or something lol. Though Tashigi isn't Kuina and their banter and dynamic can be very appealing too XD I just love how Tashigi looked up to Smoker a lot and they both kinda have this strong sense of justice and actually doesn't afraid to disobey the marine if it's for what they believe.

Maou_heika said:
One Piece:
I've only watched a few episodes of this when it used to be shown on Cartoon Network in a local dub, didn't like it at the time and never bothered with it again.
Edit: Who are these people from the future who have completed One Piece!?

Lolol I forgot that One Piece is actually isn't completed lol I should have changed it to "Watched" instead of "completed XDD

ysphyr said:
I watched One Piece and Naruto, but I can't say which one of the two is my favorite tbh. They are just too different for me and I love them both!

One Piece

Favorite characters
- Robin. What can I say, I love this lady! She is mature, strong and smart. And I absolutely loved her backstory. Please be happy, Robin-chwan!
- Zoro. He's grumpy, short-tempered, gets lost easily - what a sweet little pumpkin!
- Monkey-chan. I like everything about him, but especially his goofy personality and his crazy eating habits

Favorite ships
- Robin x Zoro. That's one of my all-time fav ships and I can't even tell you how much do I want it to be canon. A young guy and a mature woman - that's so cute and precious

Naruto

Favorite characters
- Hashirama. He's the hottest guy in the whole Naruto universe. Yes, that's the only reason

Favorite ships
- Tsunade x A. I know Tsuna only loves Dan (and maybe Jiraiya too?), but she and A look so great together! They are both strong warriors and both are buff - I feel like if Tsuna ever opens her heart for new romance - it's gonna be with A

And also - Neji x Hinata? Oh, damn, I love this ship! I feel like this could actually work out really well - mainly because I love Ojou-sama x her loyal servant type of relationships.

Aaa I'm glad to meet fellow Robin and Zoro x Robin fan ; w ;
She is so elegant, mature, smart and also deadly, I love her so much uwu
Robin x Zoro is just so cute like, their interaction are just so funny and cute! I can imagine Robin teasing Zoro a lot XD

Shikamaru is best boy yep. Lazy + smart is almost always a good combo lol.
You made me google Hashirama, and what the?! He is the first Hokage! I never knew his real name lmao.
And I have no idea who A is lol.
Oh no, that fanart tho O///O

Srsly tho, Nejihina just screams this forbidden love dynamic between a princess and her servant and I totally dig it <3 Especially after the hostility between them got solved, I just... can't help imagining more scenario for them lmao.
dipItFooJul 5, 2020 9:22 PM
Mar 22, 2020 11:55 AM
Jul 2018
(I don't ship characters so I put in joke answers)

One Piece:
It's definitely my favorite out of the Big 3, also favorite manga of all time, caught up with both anime and manga
Fav Characters: Luffy, Law, Corazon
Ship:

Naruto:
Completed both anime and manga, it was almost on par with One Piece in its peak, but the quality took a nosedive in the last few arcs
Fav Characters: Itachi, Kisame, Deidara
Ship: Deidara and the mouths on his hand

Bleach:
Only watched this as a kid back when it was airing on Indonesian TV. The only thing I remember from it is the twist with Aizen and Ichigo's fight vs Ulquiorra
Fav Characters (based on what I remember): Ulquiorra, Ichigo, Aizen
Ship: Ulquiorra and his mask
removed-userMar 22, 2020 12:01 PM
Mar 22, 2020 11:56 AM

Jan 2010
NamikazeHime said:
Favourite ship is Rukia × Ichigo

That is really sucks tbh. Trust to never really seriously hope for any ship to become canon in shounen to safe yourself from future heartbreak because some shounen just very unpredictable when it comes to ships... /Yes I'm looking at you Kishimoto/
That's why shipping the gays is always the safest, lmao. (bcs it will never become canon therefore there would be no hope to break lol) /except if author decided to pull a hidekane/gureshin/mikayuu ; w ;/
Mar 22, 2020 12:02 PM
Jul 2018
Shicchi said:
ysphyr said:

One Piece

Favorite characters

Favorite ships

Naruto

Favorite characters

Favorite ships

Robin x Zoro is just so cute like, their interaction are just so funny and cute! I can imagine Robin teasing Zoro a lot XD

You made me google Hashirama, and what the?! He is the first Hokage! I never knew his real name lmao.

Srsly tho, Nejihina just screams this forbidden love dynamic between a princess and her servant and I totally dig it <3 Especially after the hostility between them got solved, I just... can't help imagining more scenario for them lmao.

A is the Fourth Raikage. Just look how great they look together
removed-userMar 22, 2020 12:17 PM
Mar 22, 2020 12:13 PM

Oct 2010
One Piece has like 0 romance so I won't make any comments

Naturo ships, Idk, I'm still salty that my girl Tenten is still single after so many years and bltches like Ino and Sakura (even though I like her) got themselves cute men. Tenten x Neji was pretty solid but we know what happened...

As for Bleach, Ichigo x Orihime (wife) and ichigo x Nell (mistress), Rukia is too annoying
Mar 22, 2020 12:17 PM
Feb 2018
I watched Naruto and One Piece.
In Naruto I really like Kakashi and my favorite ship here is the SasuSaku.
In One Piece i ship Zoro and Robin a lot!
My favorite character is Shanks, I really like his personality and how much he cares about the people of his crew or Luffy.
Mar 22, 2020 12:33 PM

Jul 2012
- Naruto:
I've watched completely.
My favourite character at the very start was Kakashi... and he still is (Itachi is a close second).
I'm not big on ships but I loved Minato/Kushina.

- One Piece:
I'm watching it, I'm at Dressrosa currently.
My favourite character is... I don't know lol, I love many characters like Robin, Franky, Whitebeard, Kizaru, etc. I'm always adding a new one, like this season I'm really digging Kyros.
Ship? I have no idea... Luffy/meat probably lol

- Bleach:
I've only watched 71 episodes and I put it on hold because I don't want to watch the fillers and I prefer to read the manga instead. My current favourite character is Yoruichi.
Ship? None, I'm still getting to know everyone.

Naruto was my gateway into anime and I watched every single episode with my best friend in the course of 7 years, so needless to say it holds a special place in my heart... HOWEVER, I still like One Piece best.

I started reading the manga of all three, though, so I could change my mind in the future.
Mar 22, 2020 12:40 PM

Jan 2010
ysphyr said:
Shicchi said:

A is the Fourth Raikage. Just look how great they look together

They do look great together :3
Catalano said:
One Piece has like 0 romance so I won't make any comments

Naturo ships, Idk, I'm still salty that my girl Tenten is still single after so many years and bltches like Ino and Sakura (even though I like her) got themselves cute men. Tenten x Neji was pretty solid but we know what happened...

As for Bleach, Ichigo x Orihime (wife) and ichigo x Nell (mistress), Rukia is too annoying

Whatt don't tell me Tenten is still single in Boruto?!!

Claire-1997 said:
I watched Naruto and One Piece.
In Naruto I really like Kakashi and my favorite ship here is the SasuSaku.
In One Piece i ship Zoro and Robin a lot!
My favorite character is Shanks, I really like his personality and how much he cares about the people of his crew or Luffy.

OMG How could I forgot about SHanks!!! I can't wait to see more of him :3
And yasss Zoro x RObin <3

HikariShoumeiron said:
- Naruto:
I've watched completely.
My favourite character at the very start was Kakashi... and he still is (Itachi is a close second).
I'm not big on ships but I loved Minato/Kushina.

- One Piece:
I'm watching it, I'm at Dressrosa currently.
My favourite character is... I don't know lol, I love many characters like Robin, Franky, Whitebeard, Kizaru, etc. I'm always adding a new one, like this season I'm really digging Kyros.
Ship? I have no idea... Luffy/meat probably lol

- Bleach:
I've only watched 71 episodes and I put it on hold because I don't want to watch the fillers and I prefer to read the manga instead. My current favourite character is Yoruichi.
Ship? None, I'm still getting to know everyone.

Naruto was my gateway into anime and I watched every single episode with my best friend in the course of 7 years, so needless to say it holds a special place in my heart... HOWEVER, I still like One Piece best.

I started reading the manga of all three, though, so I could change my mind in the future.

Luffy x Meat is the only solid ship in canon One Piece lmao.

About Bleach... but... you can skip the fillers tho? I mean it's completed now so you can skip those fillers XDD (unless you meant you watched it when it was airing)
Mar 22, 2020 12:49 PM

Dec 2019
For me the Best out of those three is One Piece followed by Bleach then Naruto as for best characters

One Piece

Luffy well no need to explain why we all know what luffy is like.

Zoro first off im always laughing my ass off whenever he gets lost, i have never seen anyone being better at Santoryu and well he is a badass overall and he is the only swordsman in luffy's crew

Katakuri well for me he is the most perfect antagonist for Luffy since he was way stronger than him with a more advance ability and at the same time almost the same ability as Luffy plus the fight between them was the best for me out of all those that fought with Luffy before ( Doflaming and Lucci fights were awesome as fk too don't get me wrong)

Bleach

Grimmjow best arrancar for me out of the 10, badass and i really loved his released form and the fight between Ichigo at hueco mundo was awesome.

Ulquiorra one of the most calm arrancars coulda hat a lot of better moments but idk tho his fight was one of the most awesome things in bleach for me.

Urahara funny dude, helped Ichigo become what he is and when he gets serious hes dangerous af.

Naruto

Sasori if i remember correctly he was the first of the akatsuki to get introduced along with Deidara and i really liked his fighting style and that he had a dark past when he was a kid.

Deidara that fight with Gara made me realized that he was a badass even while using only bombs and i liked his personality alot.

Jiraya well he was a pervert and one of the legendary sannin he was a lot of fun to watch and he made naruto become what he is today he literally made naruto if it wasn't for him naruto woulda had it rough learning all those things and the fact that he fought alone 5 or 6 pains i can't remember correctly made me respect him a lot

As for ships i don't really care what ever happens, happens

Been a long time since i watched Bleach and Naruto so i wrote what i remember from back then.
-nv-Mar 22, 2020 12:53 PM
                                                         πŸ–€   

Mar 22, 2020 1:04 PM

Jul 2012
Shicchi said:
About Bleach... but... you can skip the fillers tho? I mean it's completed now so you can skip those fillers XDD (unless you meant you watched it when it was airing)

Yeah, I know but I want to focus on other anime right now and I prefer sticking to the manga with Bleach. I just left the anime on hold because I may want to watch the canon arcs animated at some point.
Mar 22, 2020 1:16 PM

Jul 2016
I've only seen One Piece.

My ultimate favorite is Luffy, but honestly I love many characters in the series. New favorites come and go as the series progresses, and my interest in each character may change over time. But let's see:
- Luffy: as I said, he's my absolute fave. I love how laid-back and carefree he is, and how he makes absolutely insane decisions simply because he's Just Like That. I also like how he is not exactly a typical Good main character, but kinda morally grey and Chaotic Neutral, yet still has a good heart and his own values, which makes him very likeable.
- Robin: she's smart and has an interesting dream which plays an important role in the series. Her personality is likeable and also really funny, as she makes unnecessarily creepy and dark comments in a perfectly calm tone. The fact that she's a bit older makes her more interesting somehow, and she's also really beautiful, although I do miss her pre-timeskip bangs and how she used to dress. And of course, her devil fruit power is badass, and I hope she will get a cool fight again at some point (Oda, PLEASE!).
- Zoro: He's hot. He's cool. Loyal. Stupid. Yes.
- Usopp: I honestly don't understand the hate for him. He may be cowardly, but his reactions to all the crazy stuff happening around him are only realistic. His fighting style is very unique and he comes up with new interesting stuff every now and then. I like how he is pretty smart and good with his hands. He's a very entertaining character, I love when he goofs around with Luffy and that entire persona he took up in Wano, for example. And he's got that whole lies-becoming-true thing going on. He's always got the best outfits. I could go on and on, honestly.
- Law: do I even need to explain lol.
Alright, I don't have the energy to type up more right now. But I also like Sabo and Brook, for example. And like I said, new favorites come and go over time, more recent ones including Katakuri. I'm also digging Oden and Kyoushirou in Wano right now.

As for ships, I have some I like a lot and some I ship more casually, although I'm not sure I can remember them all right now. Anyway:
- Law x Luffy: this used to be my OTP, and tbh it still probably is, I'm just not as enthusiastic about it as I used to be. I love their chemistry. They've got the whole alliance going on, and I like how the ship is very balanced in the sense they're both captains of their own crews and part of the Worst Generation. There's mutual respect between them, they've both saved each other from death and seen the other in their vulnerable state. And I love the clash of their personalities, with Luffy being happy like the sunshine he is and considering Law is friend, while Law is irritated by his shenanigans but goes along anyway.
- Sabo x Koala: Another OTP. I know they haven't had a lot of screentime but. They're just cute! They seem to be close friends, and their chemistry lovely, with Koala worrying about Sabo while he goes to do stuff that wasn't part of the plan and is just blunt and carefree about it.
- Coby x Luffy: If I had to say which Luffy ship is my 2nd favorite it's probably this. Coby was the first friend he made on his journey, and since then both of them have made great progress in their own paths, which are those of a pirate and a marine. I also love how Coby's part of the Luffy fan club.
- Cavendish x Bartolomeo: look, I don't like Zosan, yet THIS somehow does it for me. Idk, I just like to think about it. Cabbage's so beautiful and Barto's so ugly lol.
Those are probably my favorites, but there's more too. I like Katakuri x Luffy and Franky x Robin for example.
Mar 22, 2020 1:21 PM

Oct 2010
@Shicchi well, i don't watch boruto for I don't consider it a part of Naruto, I consider it just a random anime about shinobi, back to your question, judging from the last chapte and episode of Naruo, Tenten is single unfortunately
Mar 22, 2020 11:10 PM

Jan 2010
Catalano said:
@Shicchi well, i don't watch boruto for I don't consider it a part of Naruto, I consider it just a random anime about shinobi, back to your question, judging from the last chapte and episode of Naruo, Tenten is single unfortunately

Damn, that is so cruel of Kishimoto tbh. Except if it really is intentional and just something Tenten really wanted.
-EnvyV2- said:
For me the Best out of those three is One Piece followed by Bleach then Naruto as for best characters

One Piece

Luffy well no need to explain why we all know what luffy is like.

Zoro first off im always laughing my ass off whenever he gets lost, i have never seen anyone being better at Santoryu and well he is a badass overall and he is the only swordsman in luffy's crew

Katakuri well for me he is the most perfect antagonist for Luffy since he was way stronger than him with a more advance ability and at the same time almost the same ability as Luffy plus the fight between them was the best for me out of all those that fought with Luffy before ( Doflaming and Lucci fights were awesome as fk too don't get me wrong)

Bleach

Grimmjow best arrancar for me out of the 10, badass and i really loved his released form and the fight between Ichigo at hueco mundo was awesome.

Ulquiorra one of the most calm arrancars coulda hat a lot of better moments but idk tho his fight was one of the most awesome things in bleach for me.

Urahara funny dude, helped Ichigo become what he is and when he gets serious hes dangerous af.

Naruto

Sasori if i remember correctly he was the first of the akatsuki to get introduced along with Deidara and i really liked his fighting style and that he had a dark past when he was a kid.

Deidara that fight with Gara made me realized that he was a badass even while using only bombs and i liked his personality alot.

Jiraya well he was a pervert and one of the legendary sannin he was a lot of fun to watch and he made naruto become what he is today he literally made naruto if it wasn't for him naruto woulda had it rough learning all those things and the fact that he fought alone 5 or 6 pains i can't remember correctly made me respect him a lot

As for ships i don't really care what ever happens, happens

Been a long time since i watched Bleach and Naruto so i wrote what i remember from back then.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT SASORI OMG. He is like, my favorite Naruto character ever...
dipItFooJul 5, 2020 9:23 PM
Mar 22, 2020 11:13 PM
Jul 2018
Shicchi said:
Catalano said:

Damn, that is so cruel of Kishimoto tbh. Except if it really is intentional and just something Tenten really wanted.

I’ve watched Boruto, she is still single. But! Some fans theorize that she is in fact Metal Lee’s mother. That makes her Rock’s lover. But it wasn’t confirmed.
Mar 22, 2020 11:22 PM

Jan 2010
Zydeph said:
I've only seen One Piece.

My ultimate favorite is Luffy, but honestly I love many characters in the series. New favorites come and go as the series progresses, and my interest in each character may change over time. But let's see:
- Luffy: as I said, he's my absolute fave. I love how laid-back and carefree he is, and how he makes absolutely insane decisions simply because he's Just Like That. I also like how he is not exactly a typical Good main character, but kinda morally grey and Chaotic Neutral, yet still has a good heart and his own values, which makes him very likeable.
- Robin: she's smart and has an interesting dream which plays an important role in the series. Her personality is likeable and also really funny, as she makes unnecessarily creepy and dark comments in a perfectly calm tone. The fact that she's a bit older makes her more interesting somehow, and she's also really beautiful, although I do miss her pre-timeskip bangs and how she used to dress. And of course, her devil fruit power is badass, and I hope she will get a cool fight again at some point (Oda, PLEASE!).
- Zoro: He's hot. He's cool. Loyal. Stupid. Yes.
- Usopp: I honestly don't understand the hate for him. He may be cowardly, but his reactions to all the crazy stuff happening around him are only realistic. His fighting style is very unique and he comes up with new interesting stuff every now and then. I like how he is pretty smart and good with his hands. He's a very entertaining character, I love when he goofs around with Luffy and that entire persona he took up in Wano, for example. And he's got that whole lies-becoming-true thing going on. He's always got the best outfits. I could go on and on, honestly.
- Law: do I even need to explain lol.
Alright, I don't have the energy to type up more right now. But I also like Sabo and Brook, for example. And like I said, new favorites come and go over time, more recent ones including Katakuri. I'm also digging Oden and Kyoushirou in Wano right now.

As for ships, I have some I like a lot and some I ship more casually, although I'm not sure I can remember them all right now. Anyway:
- Law x Luffy: this used to be my OTP, and tbh it still probably is, I'm just not as enthusiastic about it as I used to be. I love their chemistry. They've got the whole alliance going on, and I like how the ship is very balanced in the sense they're both captains of their own crews and part of the Worst Generation. There's mutual respect between them, they've both saved each other from death and seen the other in their vulnerable state. And I love the clash of their personalities, with Luffy being happy like the sunshine he is and considering Law is friend, while Law is irritated by his shenanigans but goes along anyway.
- Sabo x Koala: Another OTP. I know they haven't had a lot of screentime but. They're just cute! They seem to be close friends, and their chemistry lovely, with Koala worrying about Sabo while he goes to do stuff that wasn't part of the plan and is just blunt and carefree about it.
- Coby x Luffy: If I had to say which Luffy ship is my 2nd favorite it's probably this. Coby was the first friend he made on his journey, and since then both of them have made great progress in their own paths, which are those of a pirate and a marine. I also love how Coby's part of the Luffy fan club.
- Cavendish x Bartolomeo: look, I don't like Zosan, yet THIS somehow does it for me. Idk, I just like to think about it. Cabbage's so beautiful and Barto's so ugly lol.
Those are probably my favorites, but there's more too. I like Katakuri x Luffy and Franky x Robin for example.

Srsly tho, Usopp is cool and very relatable, I love him.
I also love Sabo and Brook and Ace!

Sabo x Koala is cute and I'm waiting for an arc where they shine, eventually :3

I cracked at "Cabbage is so beautiful and Barto is just ugly" lolol.

I'm not into Zosan too, surprisingly enough. Considering the fandom is like consisted of 90% Zosan lmao.

I'm one of those that can't really ship Luffy with anyone lol.

ysphyr said:
Shicchi said:

I’ve watched Boruto, she is still single. But! Some fans theorize that she is in fact Metal Lee’s mother. That makes her Rock’s lover. But it wasn’t confirmed.

Is Metal Lee's mother (Rock Lee's wife) never shown? But I mean cmon, even the name "Metal Lee" sounds like a combination of Tenten and Rock Lee!! lol (I mean, Tenten uses metalic weapons suchs as kunai, shuriken, chains, right?? Idk lol)
dipItFooJul 5, 2020 9:24 PM
Mar 22, 2020 11:47 PM
Jul 2018
Shicchi said:
ysphyr said:

Is Metal Lee's mother (Rock Lee's wife) never shown? But I mean cmon, even the name "Metal Lee" sounds like a combination of Tenten and Rock Lee!! lol (I mean, Tenten uses metalic weapons suchs as kunai, shuriken, chains, right?? Idk lol)

I heard that the names “Rock” and “Metal” are derived from music genres. And “Lee” is taken from Bruce Lee.

No, unfortunately, his mom is never shown. I’ve seen some fans making comparisons of Metal’s and Tenten’s facial features and it looks pretty convincing tbh. So I guess we’ll have to wait when it will be confirmed/denied.

I just hope it will have some sort of answer soon, not like the mystery of Monkey-chan’s mom or Makino’s baby daddy...
Mar 23, 2020 12:03 AM
dozing general

Oct 2017
I've seen Naruto and One Piece, not Bleach. My favorite out of those two would be One Piece though I did enjoy Naruto a lot too.

For Naruto my favorite characters were Obito and Kakashi. For ships it would be Shikamaru and Temari.

In One Piece my favorite character is Robin hands down. Enies Lobby is still my favorite arc, I love her backstory. For ships... nothing really, I don't really get that vibe from any couple. Boa's infatuation with Luffy is pretty funny. Sanji and Pudding were cute in the end.
Mar 23, 2020 12:15 AM

Dec 2016
Currently watching Naruto and Bleach. The former has just become my new all time favorite show. Bleach is cool and all, but hasn't emotionally impacted me the same way Naruto did, and don't expect it to do so. I see Bleach as a group of friends, but Naruto as a family, where the feelings are much more intense.

I can't watch One Piece. First, the character designs are just so unappealing. Secondly, it's just so damn long, it's still on-going and it's impossible to catch up unless you spend all your free time for half a year only watching One Piece and nothing else, something I'm just not willing to do.

Ships: I hope Sasuke ends up with Sakura. She has worked very hard for him, taken care of him and he knows there's no other person in the world that's gonna love him as much as she. Hinata is so sweet and would make a lovely couple with Naruto too, but I already know this is what's gonna happen so I don't know why I'm writing this this way lol.

In Bleach... hmm, Ichigo x Rukia doesn't seem right. They work great as best buddies, but not as a couple.
Mar 23, 2020 3:30 AM
Jul 2018
I haven't completed any of the big three.

I didn't like any ship or character in One Piece.

In Bleach, I liked Momo, Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, and Nelliel. I guess Ichigo/Orihime is cute.

As for Naruto, I liked Pain, Sasori, and Konan. Ino and Kushina were good too. Sakura was good at some points. She had so much potential. I don't know if Kakashi gets paid, but that man needs a raise. I was never hardcore about the ships. A ship I'm a bit intrigued by is Sakura/Ino.
Mar 23, 2020 8:17 AM

Jan 2010
-Mae- said:
I haven't completed any of the big three.

I didn't like any ship or character in One Piece.

In Bleach, I liked Momo, Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, and Nelliel. I guess Ichigo/Orihime is cute.

As for Naruto, I liked Pain, Sasori, and Konan. Ino and Kushina were good too. Sakura was good at some points. She had so much potential. I don't know if Kakashi gets paid, but that man needs a raise. I was never hardcore about the ships. A ship I'm a bit intrigued by is Sakura/Ino.

Oh, I used to love Sakura/Ino a lot lol. Even read a few fanfics about them. Idk I find them really hot together, lol.

Ferien said:
Currently watching Naruto and Bleach. The former has just become my new all time favorite show. Bleach is cool and all, but hasn't emotionally impacted me the same way Naruto did, and don't expect it to do so. I see Bleach as a group of friends, but Naruto as a family, where the feelings are much more intense.

I can't watch One Piece. First, the character designs are just so unappealing. Secondly, it's just so damn long, it's still on-going and it's impossible to catch up unless you spend all your free time for half a year only watching One Piece and nothing else, something I'm just not willing to do.

Ships: I hope Sasuke ends up with Sakura. She has worked very hard for him, taken care of him and he knows there's no other person in the world that's gonna love him as much as she. Hinata is so sweet and would make a lovely couple with Naruto too, but I already know this is what's gonna happen so I don't know why I'm writing this this way lol.

In Bleach... hmm, Ichigo x Rukia doesn't seem right. They work great as best buddies, but not as a couple.

One Piece episodes is very intimidating yeah, LMAO.
A piece of tips tho, you don't have to watch it in one go. It is very long indeed. You can watch at in your own pace. I remember myself when I started watching, it already has 600 something episodes. I watched it per arc and took many breaks in between (and watch and do other things in between). Longest break was like, 1 or 2 years, I forgot lol. The latest ep I watched was 706, years ago when it just aired, I'm behind like 200 eps now lolol. I'll only catch up once I'm in the mood, no need to rush :3

Hmm, I haven't watched Naruto that far, but when people said Sasusaku is non-sense, I guess it's all down to each person's preferences after all XD

ysphyr said:
Shicchi said:

I heard that the names “Rock” and “Metal” are derived from music genres. And “Lee” is taken from Bruce Lee.

No, unfortunately, his mom is never shown. I’ve seen some fans making comparisons of Metal’s and Tenten’s facial features and it looks pretty convincing tbh. So I guess we’ll have to wait when it will be confirmed/denied.

I just hope it will have some sort of answer soon, not like the mystery of Monkey-chan’s mom or Makino’s baby daddy...

Oh, Metal music genre huh, lol.

If it's true, I wonder why not just show it in the beginning like the rest of the characters tho.

Lol, Makino's baby daddy is probably Shanks..........lol or someone from his crew
dipItFooJul 5, 2020 9:25 PM
Mar 23, 2020 8:39 AM

Aug 2018
I completed all 3 and my favourite of them is by far One Piece.

My favourite characters are:

Luffy, Zoro, Kuma, Whitebeard, Doflamingo - One Piece
Itachi, Pain/Nagato, Kakashi, Naruto, Jiraiya - Naruto
Aizen, Urahara, Kenpachi, Ichigo, Hitsugaya - Bleach

Ships:

I don't really have Naruto or Bleach ships, but I have a few One Piece ships, like:

Luffy x Boa
Zoro x Hiyori/Tachigi (can't decide)
Sanji x Nami/Pudding(can't decide)

Yeah but that was it
Mar 23, 2020 8:56 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
I have read/watched Bleach and Naruto with Bleach being my favorite.

My favorite characters in Naruto were Sasuke, Itachi, Rock Lee, Shikamaru, Hinata, Gaara, Temari(She's so hot), Kakashi, and Might Guy

My favorite ships in Naruto were TemariXShikamaru and SaixIno

My favorite characters in Bleach are too many to name because Bleach has one of the most diverse cast of characters that I ever seen in anime

My favorite ships were IchigoxRukia and OrihimeXUryuu
Mar 23, 2020 8:59 AM
Jul 2018
Shicchi said:
ysphyr said:

Oh, Metal music genre huh, lol.

If it's true, I wonder why not just show it in the beginning like the rest of the characters tho.

Lol, Makino's baby daddy is probably Shanks..........lol or someone from his crew

I bet it's Shanks, but some people think it's Ace or Sabo. I wouldn't mind if it was Ace tbh, for obvious reasons... Damn, I miss him
Mar 23, 2020 9:05 AM

Aug 2018
I have watched all of the big three.
One Piece > Naruto > Bleach.Imho.

Mine favourite characters from each series are Sanji,Obito and Grimmjaw.

I never advocate ships.I'm not interested in that stuff.If I have to name one,Sanji x Nami/Pudding/Viola.I just want Sanji to get laid.
Mar 23, 2020 9:13 AM

Nov 2016
One Piece is my favorite series out of the three.

Naruto was pretty amazing for most parts too, definitely a masterpiece among shounen when it was good.

Dropped Bleach early.

Favorite One Piece character is Luffy. Has by far the most screen time and is easy to love, but I would consider all of the Strawhats as my favorites tbh. After so many years as a fan I simply have to. Other characters I love are

Whitebeard
Crocodile
Bon Clay
Corazon
Kid
Oden
Katakuri
Doffy
Akainu

Law was among my top favs too, but that changed after Dress Rosa.

Wouldn't say that I have a favorite One Piece ship, as the series makes it pretty obvious that nothing will ever bloom between most characters and with all the interesting stuff going on it's the least of my concerns.

At least I can't imagine Luffy impregnating Hancock xD

That said, I loved the relationship between Sanji and Pudding.

Usopp and Kaya also might become a thing in the future.

In Naruto on the other hand you have more to choose from, but I guess I also only really cared about Naruto x Hinta and Shikamaru x Temari. Also Minato x Kushina was pretty adorable and they even had one hell of a powerful flashback.

Favorite character in Naruto gotta be Itachi.

Then
Shikamaru
Kakashi
Guy
Jiraya

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 23, 2020 9:37 PM

Sep 2017
well from the big 3 i only watch and finished Naruto

i found many interesting fanart of OP and Bleach so i think Sanji x Nami and Ichigo x Orihime is great

as for naruto, my ship is shikamaru x temari and ino x sai
glad both of them sailed
Mar 24, 2020 12:03 AM
Jul 2018
I've seen them all, but I dropped both Bleach (up to the Soul Society arc) and Naruto (up to the Pain Invasion arc), whereas One Piece is on hold and got up to the end of Enies Lobby arc (possibly drop before the timeskip).

My favorite character in each series are:
Sanji (One Piece)
Kakashi Hatake (Naruto)
Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach)

I don't give a shit about ships at all. However, Thousand Sunny does look slick af...

One Piece is my favorite of the big 3 because of it's creativeness and it's good writing for a shonen series (the only problem is its length). As for the other two never really got into them. Naruto was less exciting than what I expect it. Probably because I may have grown out of it since I never got into anime earlier like others. Bleach never really did anything to me and there were way too many characters for me to handle.
removed-userMar 24, 2020 12:13 AM
Mar 24, 2020 12:23 AM

Nov 2011
I think I've seen enough all of them. I dropped One Piece at Dressrosa, and dropped both Naruto and Bleach in their last respective arcs. It's not fair to vote it as no lol.

Bleach has far superior casts of characters. Among my favorite are Gin, Aizen, Urahara, Ulquiorra and Rukia (I like a lot of them although I also dislike some others of them). It's harder to pick my favorite characters from One Piece and Naruto, but I guess I can pick Sanji and Rayleigh from One Piece, and Shikamaru from Naruto.
I am not really a fan of shipping, but Ulquiorra and Orihime were cute together.

Bleach is the least consistent, but it has some awesome moments that One Piece and Naruto never reached in my my eyes. One Piece has a god-tier world building and by far the most consistent one, but it is getting too repetitive. Naruto has the best fights in my opinion, although it's still far below Hunter X Hunter, at least fights in Naruto is not as simple as fights in One Piece and Bleach.
Jim_HeartMar 24, 2020 12:28 AM
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Mar 24, 2020 12:48 AM

Apr 2016
The one I prefer is Naruto, Bleach come after Naruto and One Piece after them. I didn’t particularly like OP, in fact I dropped it around episode 500 years ago. My favorite characters in these series are Naruto and Obito from Naruto and Gin from Bleach.
Mar 24, 2020 1:51 AM

Jun 2011
One Piece

Favorite character:
Doffy, charismatic evil has so much allure even though you're supposed to hate them. The AMV that's linked in my signature is so perfect for him. His backstory is incredible and his showing throughout the series has given him so much depth for seemingly a simple lunatic.

Favorite ship:
None tbh, though if I have to pick a few it's between Zoro x Komurasaki, Sanji x Pudding, and Usopp x Kaya

Naruto

Favorite character:
Jiraiya, incredible mentor to Naruto and Nagato. Loved his goofy personality but is incredibly strong. Was glad when he wasn't brought back in the final war as the final war was a huge clusterfuck. Also like the unique skillset that he had, that only he had.

Favorite ship:
Minato x Kushina. Love how they're the opposite of your typical gender generalization. Kushina is the more "manly" one in the relationship as oppose to Minato who's the more "gentle" one, but they're both still sweet as heck.

I liked Shikamaru x Temari too before they were actually a thing. Once they're married in Boruto I don't really feel the same spark as I did before.. maybe that's Boruto's fault as I don't like the series at all, or maybe I was more interested in the idea of their ship rather than their actual relationship.. I don't know.

Bleach

Favorite character:
Shinji, he just has that sass about him. Recently rewatched his fight against Grimmjow and boy did I miss it. When Grimmjow was like "are you his friend" he was like "nah", then Grimmjow asked what's his deal and he said it doesn't really matter, that was cool as hell. I also typically like the leader of a bunch of misfits that no one can control like Shinji, shows how boss he is.

Favorite ship:
None.. maybe Ichigo x Rukia or something, but not too fervent about it.

Oh wait, now that I think about it I think I did ship Hitsugaya and Momo together, and I felt so betrayed when she was revealed to be controlled by Mr.All-According-To-Keikaku.

I kinda ship Yoruichi and Soifon too. Orihime and Ishida too. But my OTP for Bleach was definitely Hitsugaya x Momo.

Favorite among the big 3? One Piece. Naruto was cool but a large portion of the show was just about Naruto and Sasuke, which I did enjoy a lot but it prevented the series from actually expanding beyond that. Bleach never stood a chance even though I did like the series a lot as well.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 24, 2020 2:48 AM
Oct 2018
My favourite anime of the three is Naruto. One piece and bleach are good too.
As for favourite characters,
Naruto: Kakashi and deidara(just because of his art) and Samui(well you know why)
One piece: shanks,Zoro and luffy(he's the only protagonist of a shounen anime I ever liked)
Bleach: Urahara and Aizen(well he fucked up entire soul society all by himself).
Mar 24, 2020 3:10 AM

Aug 2015
One Piece (my best out of the big three)
Fav chara: Ace, Zoro
Fav ship: -

Bleach
Fav chara: Rukia, Toshiro.
Fav ship: none. But i WAS an anti Ichihime. For reasons everyone might knows.

Naruto
Fav chara: Kakashi
Fav ship: Kakashi x His book. Lol XD

As you might conclude, i didn't ship characters in the big three much. I enjoy them mostly for the fight after all.

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Mar 24, 2020 3:15 AM

Oct 2018
One Piece is definitely my fav. and my fav is whitebeard then madara in order (all time fav too). and honestly I don't ship anyone
Mar 24, 2020 3:18 AM

Dec 2018
I’ve only seen Naruto.
My favourite character is Zabuza.
My favourite ship is Sasuke and Karin
Mar 24, 2020 3:58 AM

Nov 2010
It has been some time since I was into and watched Bleach and Naruto so I don't like same characters and ships anymore that much. But I will try to think of what I used to ship and what I think I could ship even now.

One Piece

Favorite from big three, mostly for consistency. One Piece has always been good.

Favorite characters: Law, Tashigi, Zoro, Katakuri, Carrot, Iceburg

Ships: Luffy x Hancock, Zoro x Tashigi

Bleach

Favorite characters: Kira, Aizen, Muramasa, Soi Fong, Shuhei (i had to google bleach 69 guy to find the name xd)

Ships: Kira x Shuhei

Naruto

Favorite characters: Sai, Gaara

Ship: Naruto x Hinata, Naruto x Gaara (though more of BROTP)
Mar 24, 2020 4:23 AM
Jan 2020
Only watched Naruto & Bleach. Never watched One Piece so can’t compare it. Seems too long to watch to be honest so I’ll probably read the manga instead sometime.
(Gonna rewatch both of these series in sub to compare them fairly)
Characters: Naruto
Ships: Naruto
Fights: Tie
Filler: Naruto

Honestly if it weren’t for all the bad filler I had to endured watching Bleach after a badass arc (when I didn’t even realize what filler was yet) then Bleach would’ve definitely been tied with Naruto and wouldn’t be on the on-hold list. At this point though, I’m not even gonna start at the stopping point I had for Bleach. I’m just gonna rewatch the series in sub and skip the filler. Hopefully I’ll have a better experience.
Mar 24, 2020 6:38 AM

Jan 2010
DazaiUzumaki said:
Only watched Naruto & Bleach. Never watched One Piece so can’t compare it. Seems too long to watch to be honest so I’ll probably read the manga instead sometime.
(Gonna rewatch both of these series in sub to compare them fairly)
Characters: Naruto
Ships: Naruto
Fights: Tie
Filler: Naruto

Honestly if it weren’t for all the bad filler I had to endured watching Bleach after a badass arc (when I didn’t even realize what filler was yet) then Bleach would’ve definitely been tied with Naruto and wouldn’t be on the on-hold list. At this point though, I’m not even gonna start at the stopping point I had for Bleach. I’m just gonna rewatch the series in sub and skip the filler. Hopefully I’ll have a better experience.

No idea why ppl don't skip fillers tbh... well unless you're unaware of that I guess XD
Mar 24, 2020 2:25 PM

Sep 2018
One Piece slightly over Naruto. Haven't seen Bleach. No ships at all, it's not that serious and they rarely have intimate scenes. I did like Zoro and Robin a while back though... Rin and Obito as well, wished that happened....
Mar 24, 2020 3:15 PM
Nov 2019
Never watched One Piece (too long to get in to), Naruto and Bleach were some of the first anime I watched.

Naruto- I was a big fan back in the day, though I thought it went downhill during the war arc and I stopped watching the show during that long stretch of filler during the final arc. My favorite character was Kakashi, loved his backstory and the dynamic with him and his students. As for ships, I remember liking Naruto and Sakura at one point, probably early Shippuden, but I never really liked any of the main ones.

Bleach- I was also a fan, though not as much as Naruto, and am glad to see it's coming back. My favorite character was Uryu. Never really shipped any of the characters though.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Do you think anime has ever negatively impacted someone's life?

tappioca - Yesterday

22 by DesuMaiden »»
20 seconds ago

» Do you guys pretend to hate anime?

APolygons2 - 41 minutes ago

9 by DesuMaiden »»
2 minutes ago

» Your longest record/streak ( 1 2 )

Yonahim_Zz - May 9

78 by -Kugeki- »»
6 minutes ago

» which antagonist is your fave and which one you cannot JUST TAKE SERIOUSLY ?

ame - Apr 24

22 by TRC_Randy »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » Is the term β€œweeb” offensive?

kusairo - Yesterday

39 by cyandaqil »»
10 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.