Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 11, 2020 12:21 PM

Sep 2018
Episode that gives ample space to the comic component, sinning a bit of foolishness in passing a message that can hardly come true given the wickedness that dwells in people's souls. However, an episode that you watch with pleasure, because it does not bore, given the sympathy of the protagonist and the situations that gradually follow each other and that give much space to the comedy. The quality of the drawings has grown again to very good levels, the animations are also very good. I await the next episode to see how much Michiru's character will still grow.
May 12, 2020 1:57 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
A weird baseball games just appear out of nowhere, and it proves more how dangerous the world of beastmens are. Obviously, Michiru glad herself as a game star and can easily wipe out all of the enemy using her unbeliavable power and ability. Like just hinted at previous one, Michiru, with her interest, and her power of hope, can now easily manipulate her power, her form, and hands ability. Idk tho, why that can even happen. More mystery make this show seems good to me. An interesting part appear too, while Sylvasta guy watch that game. Must be more great scenery happen next. More experiment toward the beastmens? Lets see....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 12, 2020 8:07 PM

Jul 2016
Fucking Dodo birds went extinct while playing baseball xD

Pretty crazy episode with lots of stuff happening at full speed. It was a good one but its only purpose was to show how fucked up Anima City is. Thing we all ALREADY knew. It was still pretty entertaining tho. Made me remember a couple of eps. from Kill la Kill as well.

OST was great as usual and I gotta say that some foreground shots of Michiru looked really nice.
May 13, 2020 10:54 AM

Sep 2017
I find myself liking this show more when it's just goofy stuff that doesn't matter, but then they try to bring up serious topics and it falls apart.
May 14, 2020 8:07 PM

Oct 2008
nice! Tamayomi ultra wacky version!
5/5.

May 16, 2020 6:01 AM

Dec 2015
What a childish filler. I could easily see the plot from this episode fit in a discovery kids cartoon, not to mention it doesn't add anything to the story whatsoever. If being over the top is the only compliment people can give, it's clear how bad this episode was, specially because Kill la Kill already had a much funnier execution
May 31, 2020 3:48 PM

Apr 2016
So far the show was bland and trite but this episode was outright bad.
Jun 26, 2020 11:04 PM
Aug 2015
YeeYeeAss said:
The manager for the bears reminds me of Tange danpei from Ashita no Joe and Nanbu gansaku from Megalo Box

I had that same impression. I'm pretty sure it was intentional. This episode was a brilliant bit of comedy.
Jul 1, 2020 12:51 AM
Oct 2016
The Only 10/10 Episode of the series.
Jul 1, 2020 2:20 PM
Sep 2007
Baseball episode.
Animation style kinda reminds me "Kill la Kill" (Mako's parts in particular).
BTW, wouldn't shapeshifting into faster and stronger animal during the game count as cheating and get the team disqualified?
Jul 14, 2020 10:39 AM

Jun 2014
They came pretty close to winning that baseball game, but even though they lost, the crowd still loved them. Even the coach remembered what baseball was all about, and got out of the gambling business.

Jul 15, 2020 9:49 AM

Jul 2013
I love the Bears team aww

Very funny though another episode exposing the corruptions of Anima City. I kinda wish Shirou exposed the betting but oh well.
Jul 29, 2020 8:35 PM

Jun 2020
If you ever wondered what a perfect baseball episode would look like in an anime, you have to watch this episode.
I like bears and Michiru, it's good to know that Michiru puts her honor and dignity first instead of money or bribes, and she has a big heart for helping bears win.
Sometimes otakus are rejected by society, so I discovered that it is much better to be an
otaku in secret.
Jul 29, 2020 8:35 PM

Jun 2020
If you ever wondered what a perfect baseball episode would look like in an anime, you have to watch this episode.
I like bears and Michiru, it's good to know that Michiru puts her honor and dignity first instead of money or bribes, and she has a big heart for helping bears win.
Sometimes otakus are rejected by society, so I discovered that it is much better to be an
otaku in secret.
Aug 3, 2020 9:38 AM
Oct 2012
No wonder why this show was rushed when they wasted 1 ep with this filler
Aug 8, 2020 1:58 PM

Jan 2020
wdym i love baseball
Aug 21, 2020 10:10 PM

May 2019
Great, this was an episode of Animal La Kill.

Presented by the memic-classic anime-saviour Mako-chan.

I was missing the Trigger being Trigger.
Rob7Aug 25, 2020 8:11 PM
Aug 28, 2020 12:59 AM

Jul 2015
Rip pitcher winnie poo, he probably would have made it to the Baseball world cup with the help of his coach who looks like Danpei Tange from Ashita no Joe.
With the help of Michiru they almost became champions, they may have lost the match but they surely have won our hearts

Sep 10, 2020 3:46 PM
Oct 2019
"Who would want to watch baseball if there's no money in it."
Oct 16, 2020 11:45 AM

Oct 2012
lolechka04 said:
Yeah, it was so Trigger-ish episode! It resembeled me first funny episodes of KIll la Kill. And if I'm correct, there was even Promare reference (but Inferno Cop in the first episode was better)! Trigger... Trigger never changes...

Yeah. One of the girls in the crowd at the end even looked a lot like Mako from Kill la Kill.
Oct 16, 2020 4:52 PM
Jun 2020
Fav episode so far. Got me teary-eyed! Great ep!
Oct 18, 2020 7:43 AM

Aug 2017
It felt like a filler episode. No story progression at all.

Even then, it was a fun episode!!

The bears are cute and their coach's backstory was really sad.

Anyways, an enjoyable episode!

Jan 23, 2021 1:55 PM

Mar 2013
VeneZ1304 said:
It felt like a filler episode. No story progression at all.

Even then, it was a fun episode!!

The bears are cute and their coach's backstory was really sad.

Anyways, an enjoyable episode!

I mean, Michiru using her powers in public meant that the medical company's boss noticed her, so that's a bit of plot progression.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Feb 27, 2021 12:32 AM
Waifu Inspector

Sep 2019
Michi baseball champion for the win.
Mar 19, 2021 1:59 PM

Apr 2012
Hadn't seen such a goofy baseball game since Dorohedoro, nice, quite uplifting and inspirational at same time too.

People referencing KlK but it's closer to the MACHSPEED ONA in style.
May 13, 2022 2:02 AM

Jul 2021
I chuckled with the Winnie the Pooh reference
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Aug 22, 2022 1:47 PM
Jan 2022
This was a nice simple episode that wasn't too heavy on story, I enjoyed it as a one off
Oct 16, 2022 8:36 AM

Dec 2020
my favorite episode so far
Feb 10, 2023 1:40 PM
Aug 2020
I loved the baseball terms turning out to be real, In Japan the baseball terms for loosing teams actually are "They all died" its a famous terminology but the Trigger does what trigger does and makes this amazing joke around that.

This series is criminally entertaining and closest to resemble Kill la Kill in both animation and comedic tone.
Apr 22, 2023 12:10 PM
Apr 2023
I really liked it! Really enjoyable and wholesome episode! Just really fun to watch with a fun story. Great animation, great pacing, very good use of showing her powers without it feeling forced, and just really well done. Wolf Dude 3 second fight scene was really cool too. Really fun episode.
May 18, 2023 5:58 PM

Oct 2022
For a group of bears, they sure are weak. But man would I have loved if they actually won at the end, it felt like watching one of those old underdog movies.
Aug 14, 2023 3:07 PM

Nov 2013
Weird random episode lol.
Jan 31, 2:39 AM

Aug 2017
Storyboard by Imaishi, animation direction by Sushio, no wonder this episode is so wild. Enjoyed it a lot, so much explosive energy
Feb 8, 12:59 PM
Feb 2024
Imo this is the best episode of this anime! I loved the vibes and the clever use of characters' abilities while playing the killer version of the basketball. Also, I love how the backstory of Dante gradually reveals here. Probably my fav episode from any anime I've watched up to now (I've watched 2 XD)

Also, This episode could have been an entire season :c
Hope that this will return in the 2nd season as a major plot point if there will ever be a 2nd season.
Feb 21, 6:44 PM

Dec 2022
DAMN i love baseball the Great American Pastime man hell yes and Japan has been known to surpass us at our own game so yes i really love a great Japanese baseball episode DAMN what a banger of an episode
gannoncannon55Feb 21, 6:53 PM
Mar 23, 3:47 PM
Feb 2021
What the fuck was that episode? The world building in this show is kinda dogass, and it really makes it difficult to take any of it seriously.
Apr 11, 5:18 AM
Apr 2024
Hey disgusting garbage and Amelia made by confirmed pedophiles this anime would just made by disgusting old perverts wanted to put a little girl with a super old dog and transfer me garbage excuses to justify the pedophilia in the garbage anime and the garbage Comics that is multiple excuses trying to get them to believe and justify their pathetic disgusting ways and actions but sadly people are stupid and like this horrible pedophilia anime of a little girl being put with no dog
Apr 22, 6:54 AM
Apr 2024
The anime sucks ass and the company that made it sucks ass just a garbage anime made by a bunch of them idiots so they don't know how to make a good looking anime or story and I can believe the stories of them being pedophiles how they put for you the little girl with the same Japanese perverted pedophilia garbage just put a little girl with an old extreme guy and have him look young just another pedophilic piece of garbage made by idiots in Japan Japan is such a pedophilic country hell we got pedophiles here too but at least we don't constantly try Justified make shows by old guys with little girls this company has always been garbage at making animes and some idiots want to say this is a critically acclaimed company and the enemies are good tell your b******* somewhere else none of the animes are good they're all garbage and the company has always been a garbage company that's why none of the animes are well known to always mediocre and then never again the top 100 I'm good animes ever the night in the top 500 so tell your b******* about retarded idiot critics I don't care about what bunch of idiots would say they're probably the type of people they'll like the Scooby-Doo Velma show me by the stupid fat b**** so I don't care a bunch of retired critics have to say
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » BNA Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

uninstallthegame - May 5, 2020

214 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 6:59 AM

Poll: » BNA Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

69 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 6:58 AM

Poll: » BNA Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

60 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 6:57 AM

Poll: » BNA Episode 9 Discussion

47 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 6:56 AM

Poll: » BNA Episode 8 Discussion

46 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 6:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.