Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Plunderer
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 3, 2020 12:26 AM
Jan 2017
ok good epidode wow! and who tf is schmerman!?

Apr 3, 2020 12:26 AM
Jan 2017
ok good epidode wow! and who tf is schmerman!?

Apr 9, 2020 1:01 AM

Apr 2019
18:03, and now go watch episode 22 of the seven deadly sins 2 at 04:34. I'm not saying it's ripped off, just that they are far too similar. Even the plot too, just like meliodas and the demon clan, rihito seems to be the former leader of a massacre-group.
Still, I liked this episode. Was really hyped to see Jail's true powers. I mean, he even surpassed rihito.
The only thing I don't like is that this has a lot of plot holes. And on another note, no one dies even after being struck by a hundred bullets.
And as in most animes, I apparently like the side-character (Jail) much more than the main character (Rihito).
And I still can't figure out why do people hate it so much. And rape scenes!!!, where the heck are there ANY rape scenes till here, as the people are saying?
Shizokami2Apr 9, 2020 1:05 AM
Rem is best girl
Apr 13, 2020 4:01 AM

Dec 2008
I friggin KNEW IT! SO it really is an isekai after all. *sighs * Well, at least its still a great show, but the clues were so easy to pick up on from the moment "pudding" was dodging Lynn and saying "No, Non...Nyet!" I know, to some, that might not have been obvious enough, but I have seen a fair amount of anime in my time.
So far, this show that was elements of Full MEtal Alchemist, Trigun, and Isekai Heros from Japan is going well enough. 114 more episodes to go! ^~^
Apr 14, 2020 6:34 PM

Jan 2014
Music score during those fight scenes was like something out of an old school thriller movie, lol so bad it kinda made it more enjoyable to watch :D
Apr 21, 2020 6:08 PM
Apr 2020
The music is terrible in this anime.. I just don't get that pumped up feeling.. Starting to get dissappointed.
Jun 18, 2020 4:25 PM

Jan 2016
well, that was disappointing asf! So the "legendary ace" was beaten by Jail who had another glove all along! Brilliant! Or is this supposed to be one of those "I didn't even use my full power while losing control of my power" moment for Licht?

Jul 19, 2020 4:45 AM

Jul 2015
This really turned for a darker tone these last two episode compared to the goofy one earlier on, still no clue what kind of direction this is going....
Calling out Schmerman's bullshit, that's not the story of the Tortoise and the Hare

Jan 23, 2021 3:11 PM
Jan 2021
I just can't hold myself to comment this episode. I watch many itchy anime and hold myself to write a bad comment. But for this one, i just can't... Yes it is really itchy episode out of thousand anime episode i have watched.
May 15, 2021 9:43 AM

Aug 2017
What the heck, Jail somehow pulls out another glove with 45k on it. That took me out of the immersion and I didn't like this episode. Very forced. If this anime was serious, Licht would have already killed everyone.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 3, 2022 8:49 AM

Apr 2013
So that abyss is a gate to our real world and they went to school there? Doesn't really make a lot of sense so far, at least next episode seems to be fanservice-heavy.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Such squandered potential.

LemonadeSamurai - Mar 5

20 by MahiaErebeaNegi »»
Mar 26, 6:40 PM

Poll: » Plunderer Episode 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2020

43 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 14, 11:00 PM

Poll: » Plunderer Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2020

85 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 14, 4:53 PM

Poll: » Plunderer Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2019

195 by yourfav_r »»
Jan 10, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Plunderer Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2020

63 by vhowl »»
Nov 10, 2023 2:09 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.