Forum Settings
Forums
Chihayafuru
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2020 4:50 AM

Jul 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The Tournament continues as Suo and Arata keep getting closer by 5 cards while Chihaya is been beaten by Shinobu and her connection with the cards.
But Chihaya’s soul is offensive karuta, so she won’t give up.

Excellent chapter, as always.
Mar 5, 2020 5:09 PM

Jan 2020
One more chapter without Taichi 😔
Mar 5, 2020 6:17 PM
Mar 2015
The gods turn their backs on chihiaya because of her formation Shinobu knows and takes advantage of their desertion Warantie is not happy with what Chihaya is doing . Ise gets complemented on what Shinobu is doing is doing but he knows that because of him Shinobu had to do everything by herself. Harada cannot figure out what Chihaya is doing She was legacy to offensive karuta but she seems to abandon him. Shinobu allows Chihaya a contested card telling her Don't give up Chihaya is being lured by Shinobu 's strategy of putting all the cards of interest to her in the left hand corner. where she can;t get them
She also wonders if Shinobu can also see what the card to be called is before it is called by perfectS memorization. As she stares at the card she seems to have figured something out
Suo tells Arata that he wanted to play the demon karuta player that Arata used to beat Taichi by 18 cards but Suo tells Arata that he (Suo" will win even as Arata pulls even fro
5 cards downArata is not happy that he is using his grandpa's karuta he want to find something of his own
Mar 8, 2020 7:57 AM
Hello World!:))

Oct 2015
I can't wait to see Arata's deamon crushing Suo-Meijin. It's still the second fight, i wonder how many chapters will it take to finish the tournament.
"I'll be done soon. If you wait nicely, I'll buy you some sweetbread." said Lawrence.

- I'll thank you not to treat me like a child.

"Oh, you don't want any?"

- I do.

Mar 18, 2020 7:02 PM
Jun 2015
So it's like I expect Chihaya to finally become the queen but I somehow always imagined she would do that while Taichi becomes mejin.
If she looses this match then what? Is she magically going to win three matches in a row? It's sad but she's probably going to fail this year :(
Mar 30, 2020 1:10 PM
Nov 2016
nacchanlikes said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
The Tournament continues as Suo and Arata keep getting closer by 5 cards while Chihaya is been beaten by Shinobu and her connection with the cards.

Do you have any ideea when the next chapter will update?
I recently caught up to date with the manga and I don't know how long I'll have to wait for a new one.
Mar 30, 2020 1:30 PM

Jul 2015
-David- said:
nacchanlikes said:

I recently caught up to date with the manga and I don't know how long I'll have to wait for a new one.

According to the note in chapter 223, chapter 224 will be release in April, 1st . :D
Mar 30, 2020 2:16 PM
Nov 2016
nacchanlikes said:
-David- said:

According to the note in chapter 223, chapter 224 will be release in April, 1st . :D

Thank you very much!😀 So we have to wait 1 month for a new chapter release every time.
Jun 1, 2020 8:50 AM

Oct 2019
The fight is going back and forth..seems the 2nd round is gonna go down to the wire..

"Not everyone who works hard is rewarded.
But, all those who succeed have worked hard"

More topics from this board

» Problem with this manga.

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 22

3 by Suiely_c-ute »»
Mar 28, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru Chapter 247 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

MaahHeim - Jul 31, 2022

197 by chiakimagoto »»
Mar 18, 1:31 AM

» Chihayafuru Sequel - Chihayafuru plus - kimi ga tame announced

ItzElite - Oct 31, 2023

19 by CelticMindset »»
Jan 2, 3:34 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru Chapter 205 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2018

79 by Zooincle »»
Oct 31, 2023 9:39 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru Chapter 134 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2014

15 by Zooincle »»
Oct 29, 2023 9:23 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.