Forum Settings
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Feb 22, 2020 4:48 PM

Jul 2017
It was a masterpiece of a manga, until this ending happened. And that's all i can say. I just can't believe he ended up with the less obvious girl of them all. And tbh, the final chapter was just like throwing sand to my eyes. Why can't a fantastic manga end well? Is it that difficult? Then again, in the end, things not always go like the way we want them to. What is done, is done, there is nothing we can do about it. Still, i won't deny that this was quite the ride and a great harem manga. But it really doesn't deserve my 10 anymore. Dropping it to an 8 and i'm already being generous
Feb 23, 2020 2:24 PM

Apr 2019
Terrible ending but I still enjoy it...

7/10
Feb 23, 2020 5:28 PM

Jul 2012
The ending was one of the most solidly consistent for a harem I've seen in a long while, so i guess all of the hate is salty people really mad their ship sank hard lol

The entire narrative and mystery of the story foreshadowed Yotsuba winning from the start, how did you guys expected anything else after her flashback reveal?

9/10, quite the amazing read, even though it could do it without that stupid real father subplot.

And no, the wedding wasn't a dream, and the final scene is him reminding of the past, in which he remembered dreaming about the day of the wedding, and that was meant to be a troll deja vu (the narration soon after returns confirming everything actually happened).

It's funny because the detractors says it feels rushed because they didn't show the other 5 years or whatever. Rushed would be ignoring all that and from the point where he declared himself, the story would just go with the timeskip, the amount of time dedicated to properly set things up was just on pair with how the story presented itself overall, fast paced, but without misusing the chapters uselessly (like almost all harem manga end up doing), instead, all of them had a purpose, even the few I didn't like (aka the real problem in this story, the real father subplot, which I rather have it out of the story despite being necessary). They gave closure to every single important thing before the actual timeskip and then proceeded to finish up the job during the entire ceremony, so yeah, no, not rushed.

While other detractors say it dragged too much, but that's not really true, they dedicated the entire final volume as a big epilogue to close the lose threads between the sisters, before the grand finale, and showing anymore than that would drag down, but the author did not, you can't be that stupid to spend more than one chapter in the quintuplets accomplishing their objectives after a hundred chapters dedicated to them walking towards them, it would obviously drag down the story a lot (which is an iconically very fast paced Harem series all things considered, I did not expect anything during the timeskip to show, it would be absolutely superfluous if it's just more hard work and struggle montage being shown and their lives in each place, and they lamenting something about their choices, etc... we already had all of the chapters dedicated to those same conflicts beforehand, what was lacking was a solid conclusion to those character arcs, and we got exactly that).

DanpmssFeb 24, 2020 4:59 AM
Feb 23, 2020 9:07 PM

Jun 2011
I absolutely love the amount of salt present in this reaction, it's like the second coming of Nisekoi's ending. As for me, while I was more team Nino, I'm actually happy Yotsuba won, so 8/10 ending for me.
Feb 24, 2020 6:17 PM
Aug 2014
There wasn't enough development to convince me Fuu developed romantic feelings for any of the girls.
I'd consider the series to be more about sisterly bonds than a harem romance.
7/10
Feb 26, 2020 7:04 AM

Jan 2019
I've read all the manga in less than a week, and now I've come to the end... first of all, of course I'm satisfied dor having completed the manga, but I'm a little sad too. The ending was not so bad as many heaters say, but I admit it's a little bitter: I don't know... it's like the Quintuplets(at least Nino) haven't forgot at all about Fuutaro. Anyway, the bride wasn't the girl who I expected(or wanted), but that's fine for me. I know this is the very end, but I hope there will be a one shot sequel(maybe a comic scenario regarding the Honeymoon).
PS: I'm sorry for the other four spinsters XD
Feb 26, 2020 3:54 PM

Aug 2010
From best harem to a your average harem with a less entertaining ending. Severely disappointed. Gave it a 7/10 because of the first half. Remind me to never read or watch harem anime/manga series again. This was my last hope and it failed miserably in that regard.

Thanks for nothing Negi.
Feb 26, 2020 10:58 PM

Aug 2019
WaterLord said:
It was a masterpiece of a manga, until this ending happened. And that's all i can say. I just can't believe he ended up with the less obvious girl of them all. And tbh, the final chapter was just like throwing sand to my eyes. Why can't a fantastic manga end well? Is it that difficult? Then again, in the end, things not always go like the way we want them to. What is done, is done, there is nothing we can do about it. Still, i won't deny that this was quite the ride and a great harem manga. But it really doesn't deserve my 10 anymore. Dropping it to an 8 and i'm already being generous

This.

Even if he wanted the endgame to be Yotsuba (which is still a terrible choice) he could have at least made better closure for the other sisters instead of shitting on 99% of the fandom.
Feb 28, 2020 6:06 AM
Dec 2019
Danpmss said:
The ending was one of the most solidly They gave closure to every single important thing before the actual timeskip and then proceeded to finish up the job during the entire ceremony, so yeah, no, not rushed.

There was never a reveal from Yotsuba to Fuu they she was the girl from the past. That's a big plot point. The whole basis of Fuu choosing Yotsuba was she was on his side "From the start" meaning when he began tutoring the sisters. Yotsuba never gave Fuu a hard time like the other Quints as she knew him from their past. Had this been relieved to Fuu it could have changed his opinion on Yotsuba.
Feb 28, 2020 6:46 PM

Jul 2012
spiked_spiegel said:
Danpmss said:
The ending was one of the most solidly They gave closure to every single important thing before the actual timeskip and then proceeded to finish up the job during the entire ceremony, so yeah, no, not rushed.

There was never a reveal from Yotsuba to Fuu they she was the girl from the past. That's a big plot point. The whole basis of Fuu choosing Yotsuba was she was on his side "From the start" meaning when he began tutoring the sisters. Yotsuba never gave Fuu a hard time like the other Quints as she knew him from their past. Had this been relieved to Fuu it could have changed his opinion on Yotsuba.

But it was?

Futarou knew she was the one from that day, which triggers Yotsuba to reveal her conversation with Itsuka, which at the time was helping her to cover up the Rena plot (which by this point, it was symbolically dropped by both Fuutarou and Yotsuba, which also makes this feel so much more genuine and not enforced "just because" she was the girl from the past, that being more of a bonus reveal for Fuutarou's own surprise soon after the little flashback scene closes). He then just handwave it casually like "Are you telling me that back then... why didn't you just told me earlier (that you were Rena)", to which she just ends the interaction saying she will now have a lot more things to tell him about.

Her reveal is basically the very last big thing closed by this ending, and it doesn't hold much of an impact other than being just even more fitting, since it comes as a non-obligatory element that doesn't just cheaply tie up their feelings for each other just because the plots told so (despite following by the book the "childhood promised one", it subverts it by averting its actual use within the narrative, all the more to appreciate how it was executed, in my honest opinion). This is some really good writing right there.
DanpmssFeb 28, 2020 6:51 PM
Feb 29, 2020 11:05 PM
Dec 2019
Terrible ending, but I enjoyed the first part so, 6/10
Mar 3, 2020 12:35 AM
Feb 2019
lol people malding cuz their favorite quintuplet didn't win
Mar 6, 2020 9:30 AM
Feb 2018
LuckoBj said:
Dunno why ppl liked this manga and has this 8.0+ rating when it's boring. For example BokuBen has some similarities, but it's way more fun, way more detailed about the characters, background and personalities, but in this one.. (it has 5 girls, big boobs, etc)

Nah, can't rate it good when Miku had the worst ending arc and somehow, because they wanted to break the chain, Yotsuba won.

Uruka Takemoto is the best choice of the non-canon.
it may have trash ending but we had a great time upto ch 90 or so and that's the reason it still has 8+ rating btw i also deducted 1 star beciz of shitty ending
Mar 6, 2020 4:30 PM

Dec 2013
Just here reading spoilers if its worth to read or watch 2nd season... Thank god Itsuki didn't win, now Im going to watch and probably read it to the end :D
❑ Single (¬‿¬)
❑ Taken (¬‿¬)

✔ Mentally dating a character that doesn't actually exist φ(°ρ°*)
Mar 7, 2020 6:44 PM

Nov 2017
welp it's over and I have never felt so conflicted.....I dont dislike Yotsuba but she was my least favorite in a way...it went
1.Miku
2.Nino
3.Ichika
4.Itsuki
5 Yotsuba
again I don't hate her but I like the other(mainly the top three)a little more....if not way more....if she had more romantic moments with him I would've felt something more but she really didn't so Fuutarou choosing her just feels like....why to me....and the whole debate of dream or not I dont even know....ending is just meh to me...maybe the author wanted a bit of open end....again I don't know I'm not smart.....
Mar 11, 2020 5:03 PM

Dec 2019
Okay so let me get this straight lol, he wanted to troll us with that waking up from a dream situation but if you look closely at his clothes before he said "quintuplets are trouble" there are 2 fuutarous one with the dream clothes and one with the after the marriage clothes so im pretty sure that dream was him thinking back when they had the same problem where to decide to go before the timeskip and before him moving away, but anyways i liked reading the manga and to be honest i had no problem who he was gonna choose in the end well i hoped it wasn't ichika 9/10
                                                         🖤   

Mar 11, 2020 10:13 PM
Feb 2019
noelX said:
What a masterpiece. It was everything I wanted it to be. The last few pages where past and future are compared are unsettling to me, i don't want this story to be over.
Now we need 4 spin off for the other quints love stories.
Yotsuba can finally let go of her ribbon and her past insecurities. She is also the bell kisser, of course. Fuutarou looks great in the future.
10/10

edit: i think fuutarou in the past dreamed of marrying yotsuba in the future, and future fuutarou was remembering when that dream happened. i don't know why people are interpreting it as the wedding was a dream.
finally someone who is ion the same page as me! Tired of reading all these comments saying it was bad.
Mar 12, 2020 12:15 PM

Nov 2019
dmat5 said:
noelX said:
What a masterpiece. It was everything I wanted it to be. The last few pages where past and future are compared are unsettling to me, i don't want this story to be over.
Now we need 4 spin off for the other quints love stories.
Yotsuba can finally let go of her ribbon and her past insecurities. She is also the bell kisser, of course. Fuutarou looks great in the future.
10/10

edit: i think fuutarou in the past dreamed of marrying yotsuba in the future, and future fuutarou was remembering when that dream happened. i don't know why people are interpreting it as the wedding was a dream.
finally someone who is ion the same page as me! Tired of reading all these comments saying it was bad.

yeah i bet if their girl was picked they would've had a different opinion
Mar 14, 2020 8:07 PM
Mar 2020
I just created account to write my thought about this ending:
1. "Choose your true bride" game: point out the quint one by one so the Trophy-kun and the bride will tell the good of each one and how they successful grown up. I wonder this is the wedding ceremony or the graduation ceremony! JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE QUINTUPLET!
2. The BK explanation is not convincing: If Yotsuba wants Trophy-kun recognize her, by her character she should: "Hey Uesugi-san, guess who?" why did she run to him and do the kiss pose? Yeah I read some theory and it was just an accident but the talk with Yotsuba and Ichika 2 chapter before so I don't think so.
3. Honeymoon together with sisters: Like...SERIOUSLY? And then what? One night one girl? Sixsome? Or sneak and eavesdrop about your sister and the man they loved what and how they're making babies? FOR GOD'S SAKE THESE GIRLS JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE QUINTUPLET!
4. It's just a dream or just a reminiscence: Negu just didn't want to end the manga peacefully instead make an other conflict. He thought it's smart move but for me it's just a trash move. And then we have the moral of this story: THE QUINTUPLETS ARE SUCH A PAIN.
Negu just wanted to finish this story so he can take care of his wife and his new born child on the money he fooled the fans so we have this rushed ending. The first half was great but since chapter 68 everything went down without the brake, so I gave this 5/10

Mar 26, 2020 8:30 PM

Mar 2014
It took me over a month to finally start reading again after the slog that chapters 110+ were. And it was kinda worth it, not the best but not the worst and good thing I stopped giving a damn about romance after I knew Nino wasn't gonna win.

Regardless of the drop in quality near the end I'll still give it a 9/10 because I love the quints way too fucking much (Nino may as well be my favorite female character ever) and the first 90 or so chapters were such a joy to read.
Mar 31, 2020 2:47 AM

Mar 2019
Oh, the salt in this thread is just beautiful.
Personally I liked this manga a lot and while the ending could have been waaay better, I don't particularly mind it either. That may just be because my pick won, though. :D
Darn, I'm seriously going to miss this series so much. 9/10 from me.
Now to just hope the second season of the anime won't be a complete disaster.
OωO
Apr 3, 2020 2:19 PM
Mar 2020
Welp. That's that. Low-key knows whom he ended up with from the revealing of "the childhood friends". Still fucking frustrated because neither nino, miku, and itsuki are the bride. My ship all sank now. Fucking disappointed but overall I enjoy this rollercoaster ride I'm riding. Hate it yet love it. 8/10. My precious miku (╥﹏╥)
Apr 3, 2020 3:47 PM

May 2015
All I can see here are hate messages because their ship failed lol

Also insulting the author by saying "fuck Negi" or whatever just because you didn't like his manga completely invalides all your arguments it's so obvious what you are all mad about
Apr 5, 2020 6:37 PM

Apr 2008
My general feeling from this is as follows:

I think the author had this ending planned out from the beginning. The whole initial meeting between mc and Yotsuba and her seemingly random confession as well as her suspiciously altruistic behaviour, never being anything remotely approaching an option throughout so much of the early part of the story.

And, the way everything ties in at the end too? It all makes sense, if you just look at the earlier parts.

What I think happened was, he had a certain arc and way of telling the story planned out, and then he ran out of time, aka, his publishing company said "Okay, you've got x amount of time to finish it." I think he had, originally, a much longer last year arc planned out.

If I were to guess what would have happened, I think he would have continued with the existing arcs that felt like they got short, increasing the tension and development, but, more importantly, in fact, I think centrally, you would have seen Itsuki's role as the stand-in childhood friend making her actually fall for him coupled with Yotsuba's inability to fight off her true feelings increasing more and more as time went on. I believe you can see from how the ending went that this was originally planned, but the way it went, it didn't really feel like it fit.

My view is that the school festival and ending were largely planned in advance but the segway between what came just before and the sudden "Time to wrap things up," is what really felt disjointed, not to mention all the loose ends that weren't tied up / were not tied up to our satisfaction.

Overall, it's rare for a harem to show this much depth, let alone actually not have a clear "lead girl" from the beginning, and the twist was actually pretty interesting. That said, the ending isn't quite unforgivable, but the way it fit together with the rest of the story just didn't feel right.

7/10 but it could have been 9 with a little more time.
Apr 6, 2020 12:38 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Man, this was great!

All those past v present moments was honestly a treat to watch. Best moment of this timeskip though is the conversation between Fuutarou and Mr. Nakano. Fuutarou's dad is best dad.

Character designs after the timeskip were very pleasing to see as well. But man, they really look like Quintuplets all the way through lol.

Not fully convinced by that "bell' scene in all honesty but it was nice to see some context on it nonetheless. What about the bracelet though?

Anyways, this has been an amazing read! Was at the top of its game in the mid phase after starting off a little slow but it's a journey that I'll find her to forget for sure. Really liked the notch in drawing for the finale chapter too, usually we'd see a few of those off shot models but not here.

Thank you Haruba Negi for this great piece of entertainment and I can't wait for more from you, sir. Here's to hoping we'll be able to see the Seiyuus bring this to life someday.

I do feel bad about Nino and Miku getting the short end of the stick like this but Yotsuba took the throne for me late in the game and I couldn't help but feel like it was always meant to be her all along. First to meet, accept and confess to him, that's Yotsuba lads!

9/10 from me.

Edit: Bringing it down to a solid 8/10 after all. Not discrediting anything from above though but it was definitely down in quality towards the latter end and I feel like an 8 is more accurate.
_MushiRock11_May 9, 2020 5:51 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 7, 2020 3:05 AM
Feb 2020
9/10 enjoyment

Fair amount of plot holes and some other silly things, but it was a really enjoyable read. It missed many of the shitty tropes the genre tends to fall to.

My ranking was:
1a-Miku
1b-Yotsuba
3-Nino
4-Itsuki
5-Maeda

Hard to be mad at Yotsuba for winning when she was clearly the most supportive of the 5. Miku was the one the author wanted us to like as the shy one, but do they ever win? Nina was a bit stereotypical, but I knew she lost when she pushed Miku into the fountain. Itsuki literally just existed and did nothing. The last sister was awful for like 20 chapters and was clearly someone the author hated.

I’m satisfied with the ending, and imo, if you were to pick who you’d have the most fun life with, it’d probably be yotsuba. Lively person who can make anyone happy. Nino is high maintenance and Miku was lacking something.

The wedding was a dream, but it was more or less just showing the future to the fans. He’s still dating yotsuba at the end and they’re just post graduation, a good spot to end. I really hope it gets a full anime adaption at the quality of s1, it’ll be a good watch.
Apr 16, 2020 6:23 AM

Feb 2017
uggh the dead sea salt level on this thread

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Apr 18, 2020 7:19 AM

Feb 2018
Happy ending?? It's a trash man...

Overall 1/10
Apr 21, 2020 1:29 AM

Aug 2017
FireFistYK said:

Now let's see if 100 Kanojo and The cuucko's fiancé can replace this

Bro can you tell the full names of the series you mentioned.
Apr 21, 2020 3:57 AM

Jan 2016
Xander_Cage said:
FireFistYK said:

Now let's see if 100 Kanojo and The cuucko's fiancé can replace this

Bro can you tell the full names of the series you mentioned.

Cuckoo's Fiancee: https://myanimelist.net/manga/123602/Kakkou_no_Iinazuke

The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You: https://myanimelist.net/manga/123681/Kimi_no_Koto_ga_Daidaidaidaidaisuki_na_100-nin_no_Kanojo
Apr 21, 2020 9:57 AM

Aug 2017

Thanks bro

read the synopsis and one feels like comedy and other on a serious side

will give them a try
Apr 23, 2020 10:57 AM
Apr 2019
I think the possible ending for this harem romance would have been fuutaro marrying all of them it would have been less debating and I think a bit satisfying (maybe) or choosing a character which hat more developme overall but regardless it was good experience except the ending of course
Kinghet5Apr 23, 2020 11:09 AM
Apr 24, 2020 12:39 AM
May 2019
Whoa. All those people writing about ending being ‘a dream’ are they actually reading the same manga as me? If that ending wasn’t certain for somebody then I can only congratulate living in whole another world. Also all those individuals whining about MC choosing Yotsuba... I was in Nino camp, but it was pretty reasonable why Uesugi chose Yotsuba. Damn he even said it himself there wasn’t even need for out-of-the-story chiming or anything.
Apr 24, 2020 12:58 AM

Jan 2018
namx2 said:
Whoa. All those people writing about ending being ‘a dream’ are they actually reading the same manga as me? If that ending wasn’t certain for somebody then I can only congratulate living in whole another world. Also all those individuals whining about MC choosing Yotsuba... I was in Nino camp, but it was pretty reasonable why Uesugi chose Yotsuba. Damn he even said it himself there wasn’t even need for out-of-the-story chiming or anything.

That's because none of them read ch 122.5 which might get their dreams shattered.
Apr 24, 2020 3:57 AM

Jul 2014
If this had ended in a harem or in a way where it implies any of them could have won this would have jumped to a score of 9 and above, at the end of it all people just got bitter cause their chicken didn't win. Funny tho cause while I say Yotsuba is my favorite among the quints its actually a tie between her and Ichika, most of my post card collections are Ichika, even the last vol 14 one I took the Ichika card lol, well actually its a win win since its Ichika cosplaying as Yotsuba.
Anyways I just re-read the whole thing and yep, it was quite the fun ride. Noticed how Negi's art made em more chunkier in the end, wonder if deadline crippled the guy lol.
Read CH 122.5, everything happened, well it was obvious even before that tid bit chapter but some people were just too gullible or they just wanted to shit on the series via actually believing it was all a dream, tho tbf I blame the TL, they put that bias theory of theirs at the end of CH 122 which had probably a lot of people believe it was all a dream.
Apr 24, 2020 11:10 AM

Jan 2019
I believed it was real, but some evidence of the dream thery made me doubt... now I've just read chapter 122.5 and I'm glad to know it was all real!
Apr 30, 2020 8:24 PM
Sep 2018
I am not actually hating the Manga. Rather I love it. BUT! As much as I love it, I don't like the ending. I'm not accusing why Yotsuba was the Girl from the Past but however, I'm enraged that Fuutarou is marrying her. It was perfect that Yotsuba was Fuutarou's girl of the past but just because she was that girl doesn't mean Fuutarou had to choose her. The Author was fantastic the whole Manga but in the last chapter the slight briefing he did wasn't enough. I'm a Miku fan. So say the least, Yotsuba has helped Fuutarou become a Studious Person. She was the one that Started it all. But Fuutarou was still at a loss what would he do in his future. The Main Change Fuutarou got was because of the Quintuplets. And what made Fuutarou gain their trust was Miku. If Miku didn't accept and love Fuutarou from Start. None of this would happen. Fuutarou was actually giving up on tutoring them but Miku Nakano was the only one who listened to him while the Other four simply ignored him. To me, Miku's unwavering spirit and as a shy person, her gradual Development was the thing that made this story worth reading. Credit to Nino too. So, in the last chapter I didn't get why the Author said "Miku, you are the most popular character of My story but you are not the right person for book sells" this is total bullshit. Does he mean Yotsuba is? Despite she was the girl, but she was the least person to appear in the Manga story. So I think the Ending with Yotsuba was Absurb. Fuutarou could choose Miku and tell Yotsuba... No, Beg her to let him thank her for the push Yotsuba gave him Five Years ago. I think that would be the far best Gratitude for Yotsuba. Miku Nakano in this story was completely left with nothing in the end. All she got was a boost on Personality even though she was deserved to be the Heroine.
May 1, 2020 1:21 AM

Jan 2017
All I ever wanted was happy harem ending....
May 2, 2020 8:33 AM
Apr 2020
Lmao yotsuba didn't even have some progress unlike Nino, Miku, and Itsuki. Can't even feel the chemistry between her and the MC.
May 7, 2020 11:01 AM

May 2015
I do not support for Itsuki, but I know she deserves Uesugi more than anyone. Because the pattern always look like that. I've read Nisekoi, Masamune no Revenge, Date A Live, OreSuki, Saenae Heroine no Sodataketa, and Domestic na Kanojo. From that pattern, I completely know who's going to win the MC's love. So why Itsuki doesn't win? I don't want to spoil, but even Onodera from Nisekoi as a childhood friend from Ichijou Raku doesn't end up like Uesugi and Yotsuba. SO WHY?
AyefBDMay 8, 2020 11:05 AM
May 7, 2020 1:25 PM
Aug 2016
AyefBD said:
I do not support for Itsuki, but I know she deserves Uesugi more than anyone. Because the pattern always look like that. I've read Nisekoi, Masamune no Revenge, OreSuki, Saenae Heroine no Sodataketa, and Domestic na Kanojo. From that pattern, I completely know who's going to win the MC's love. So why Itsuki doesn't win? I don't want to spoil, but even Onodera from Nisekoi as a childhood friend from Ichijou Raku doesn't end up like Uesugi and Yotsuba. SO WHY?
The only pattern I see in the series you mentioned (minus OreSuki) is that the best girl doesn't win.
May 19, 2020 8:16 AM
Feb 2017
I need an alternative versione where Nino is the bride,
I hate the final arc from the bottom of my heart, i really loved the show and i was thinking that it could be my best harem.
But then yotsuba won.
I loved Nino but the real game for futaro was between 3 of 5 quintuplets. Nino, ichika e miku all had a chance with him, they all had a superlative evolution of their characters, while yotsuba was always the same, and the festival arc was the perfect example when she collapse because she was working too much.
Also Nino's declaration was the most beautiful declaration of anime history, i jumped out of my chair like it was a confession for me.
In the end i'll say 6,5/10.
May 20, 2020 1:26 AM
May 2020
Darudius said:
Please tell me whole wedding wasnt a dream? If thats the case who thought that was a good or satisfying end at all.

No it was not a dream. He just remembered that time during his highschool days.
May 20, 2020 1:30 AM
May 2020
All these comments about the bad ending and all, the author's just telling a story, all this complaining is seriously pissing me off.
I mean come on, all of you just salty cuz your ships didn't sail! Ahhahahahah!
Anyone who's gonna argue is just proving my point...
May 20, 2020 1:34 AM
May 2020
For those guys who still can't understand the last few panels, it was just a flashback of their highschool days. What's so hard to understand, those who are still confused should stop blaming the author and blame your own poor reading comprehension...
May 26, 2020 2:52 AM

Jul 2017
I'm late for like months to comment on this chapter but I want to smack my head anyways. I really love this series as much as I hate that fucking ending so much.

Once we realize it, everything will fall into place
Our hearts calling to the future with all their might
We'll move forward, holding each other's shaking hands
May 30, 2020 3:24 AM
May 2020
Disliked it.... preferably I liked miku more but if it was mike and they kept the same story line I would have disliked it because everything was so rushed and I wanted to see the relashionship with Fuutarou and yotsuba develop but instead they just went and skip five years... so basically would have liked miku to win. If it was miku or Nino it would reasonable why they would skip five years because of all the development they made beforehand but for yotsuba there was very few before they were in a relationship and even fewer afterwards. Loved the manga until the ending I think it would have been best if they didnt pick anyone tbh
Jun 2, 2020 10:56 PM
May 2018
noelX said:
dmat5 said:

yeah i bet if their girl was picked they would've had a different opinion

Totally agree with you guys.I loved the ending so much but I think it would have been better if there was one oe two more chapters For Futaru & Yotsuba together besisides i didn't like the idea of this collective honeymoon.
But overall it was really very good manga and enjoyed it alot. And I'm really sick of these comments
Jun 5, 2020 4:55 PM

Jan 2008
Okay. I don’t like the result and as many people here, I didn’t really like the development in the last volume, that is the chapters after Fuutarou chooses Yotsuba. As has been pointed out, Fuutarou choosing Yotsuba was kind of abrupt as she didn’t have much development, particularly compared to 2 and 3. I would have been okay with Yotsuba ending if it was justified by the story writing and development, but it wasn’t, in my opinion. On the other hand, Fuutarou just picked who he liked and there’s no rule that you need to have strong character development for the main character to like you. Anyway, it still pissed me off that Yotsuba won. However, I thoroughly enjoyed this manga, and particularly the story from volume 5 to volume 12 or 13 were one of my all-time favorite manga experiences. Fuutarou was a great MC in that part and had a great development, quintuplets were amazing, and the story was thrilling. So Gotoubun no Hanayome is still probably a 9/10 for me.
Jun 7, 2020 6:31 AM
Apr 2016
FCKING ENDIN

FCKING SHIT ENDING
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 4 Discussion

ichii_1 - Oct 13, 2017

6 by Matheus050 »»
Nov 24, 2023 7:40 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 60 Discussion

Congintive - Oct 31, 2018

34 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 16, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 47 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Oct 21, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 1, 2023 7:00 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 44 Discussion

badbass55 - Dec 25, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Sep 30, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 88 Discussion ( 1 2 )

shanimebib - Jun 3, 2019

50 by FreedomCanned »»
Sep 28, 2023 1:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.