Forum Settings
Forums
Feb 12, 9:29 AM

Don't forget the adventures of flapjack. Thinking back that was a very adultish show.
The cartoon network ceo is apparently stepping down. I doubt anything will change but at least that is some good news

Feb 12, 9:35 AM

No, not really. Just the Spider-Man cartoons. Actually, I've grown to dislike stuff like Family Guy and, to a lesser extent, South Park because they spoil movie plots. Family Guy spoiled the ending to Titanic and the plot twist of Citizen Kane for me before I watched those movies. It also spoiled the entirety of Shawshank Redemption for me too. It's like the writers are inconsiderate of people who haven't watched them yet. It's one thing to reference them, it's another thing to spoil endings and plot twists.

While South Park had an episode which spoiled the climax of Raiders of the Lost Ark, but fortunately, I had already watched that film before watching that episode of South Park.

Children's cartoons are okay, I guess. I don't think they spoil any films.
Modified by wildhood, Feb 12, 9:41 AM

Feb 12, 9:50 AM

My kidhood was pretty much watching cartoons all the time. My teens I watched anime all the time. And now I figured that I kinda wasted some parts of my childhoog lol
How I love a game

Feb 12, 4:22 PM

Not really watch them but I do find myself time to time looking up courage, invader zim or flapjack clips on youtube lol I thought they would've aged pretty badly since I was only a kid back then but they've actually aged extremely well now that I'm 21 lol

Feb 12, 9:59 PM

I think the last American cartoon I actively watched was Codename: Kids Next Door.

Feb 15, 5:33 PM

Bojack Horseman is probably the best animated show out there(yes,anime included).
"I want Philly Jim" - Pam,S4E5

Feb 15, 7:20 PM

Usually watch my Daria DVD Set I own of the whole series.

Feb 15, 10:41 PM

Yes. I like American cartoons more than anime tbh.

Was just watching total drama island a couple hours ago

Feb 16, 1:02 AM

Watched some eps of Ricky & Morty few months ago, also some movies like Amazing spiderman intoverse, How to train your dragon

Feb 17, 7:59 AM

I do but when it comes to current American cartoons it's just Archer, Rick & Morty, Bob's Burgers, Paradise P.D., Mike Tyson's Mysteries with odd The Simpsons, South Park, Family Guy & American Dad.

Most of the cartoons I watch now are old now.
Like:
1967 Spider-Man
1994 Spider-Man
1987 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
2003 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Batman: The Animated Series
Batman Beyond
Justice League
X-Men: The Original Series
Gargoyles
The Venture Bros.

Also I will watch ANYTHING Star Wars...like The Clone Wars, Rebels & Resistance.
Modified by RevyXV, Feb 17, 8:07 AM

Feb 19, 6:02 AM

Idk if Castlevania (Netflix) counts or not, but that's the only western animation show i'm keeping track of atm.

Season 3 here we go booooooooys
“A culture that does not grasp the vital interplay between morality and power, which mistakes management techniques for wisdom, and fails to understand that the measure of a civilization is its compassion, not its speed or ability to consume, condemns itself to death.”

-Chris Hedges

Feb 19, 6:19 AM

I liked Archer quite a bit, but it doesn't have many episodes. I watch Bob's burgers occasionally, and I'm starting to watch through Totally Spies, I like it very much so far.

Club for Fighting Game lovers : https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=77600

Feb 20, 1:15 AM

Yes. I don't know how I put up with 9 seasons of Archer. Personally the show went dud in S6
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 20, 2:35 AM

I’m very excited for the upcoming unnamed 2d animated Warhammer 40k series, which seems to closely resemble an anime at least from the concept art. Not American though it’s British.

7 hours ago
o m e g a l u l

Rick and Morty and I still rewatch The Boondocks and Metalocalypse from time to time. I'm not sure if Metalocalypse is a cartoon. hmmmm..
──────·· ∘₊✧ ༒ ✧₊∘ ··──────

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]