Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2020 7:18 AM

Mar 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
yuno showing his resolve!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jan 19, 2020 9:25 AM

Oct 2017
So half of the Golden Dawn squad is dead now.
Jan 19, 2020 10:54 AM
Overthinker

Jun 2017
I like how this chapter opens up by including all the Yuno/Golden Dawn development we missed out on with the time skip. Seriously I hope this is just included as some filler or something in the anime. It would help with the impact.

Speaking of,
BlaveBliss said:
So half of the Golden Dawn squad is dead now.

Yeah that was great to confirm. Most of them are people we don't know but at least this arc has a body count. Yuno was amazing this chapter but... did anyone else get an ominous feeling from his words at the end (or am I just reading to far into this)?
Jan 19, 2020 2:00 PM
Nov 2018
I don't know if Tabata is doing this chapters because he wants to remedy it for not giving to Yuno and the rest of the Golden Dawn a decent characterization, but for me it's too late, I don't give a shit about them except for Mimosa and Klaus and therefore they can all die,,,,,

ricksed said:

. Yuno was amazing this chapter but...

Ahahha, you serious ?

ricksed said:
Yuno/Golden Dawn development

Developement ? What developement ?
Jan 19, 2020 3:33 PM
Oct 2017
I’m not sure what Tabata’s intentions are but that wasn’t anywhere near enough character development for me to care. Put it this way... it almost feels like he’s skipping hundreds of chapters of character building just to get into the action. I really hope the anime expands on these characters or there are some serious flashback chapters because this is not enough. There is so much to explore but it’s like he doesn’t want to delve into it and just wants to wrap this up one battle after the next.
Jan 19, 2020 4:03 PM
Overthinker

Jun 2017
Thinghest32 said:
I don't know if Tabata is doing this chapters because he wants to remedy it for not giving to Yuno and the rest of the Golden Dawn a decent characterization, but for me it's too late, I don't give a shit about them except for Mimosa and Klaus and therefore they can all die,,,,,

ricksed said:

. Yuno was amazing this chapter but...

Ahahha, you serious ?

ricksed said:
Yuno/Golden Dawn development

Developement ? What developement ?

I may not have phrased my original post well. Basically the first page was just implied development that happened in the time skip. I agree with you that there isn’t enough characterization for most of Golden Dawn. As for Yuno I thought his fighting was great personally
Jan 19, 2020 6:48 PM

Oct 2019
What is he now, the Batman (Flashpoint Paradox A.K.A Thomas Wayne) of Black Clover??
Jan 20, 2020 1:21 AM
Nov 2018
Basically the first page was just implied development that happened in the time skip.

No, sorry, it doesn't work that way.

Do you want to inculcate a concept? You have to show it to us and build it in the manga step by step, don't throw it there with a miserable little page as if to say "Eh, seeing how pampered they are now?"

DomoB90 said:
I’m not sure what Tabata’s intentions are but that wasn’t anywhere near enough character development for me to care. Put it this way... it almost feels like he’s skipping hundreds of chapters of character building just to get into the action. I really hope the anime expands on these characters or there are some serious flashback chapters because this is not enough. There is so much to explore but it’s like he doesn’t want to delve into it and just wants to wrap this up one battle after the next.

I agreed with you
Jan 20, 2020 5:41 AM

Oct 2017
So half of the Golden Dawn are dead and rest are half dead but Yuno took down that guy all alone, nice power balance.
Jan 20, 2020 6:50 AM

Sep 2007
Remember Yuno fought with Asta versus a demon.
Golden Dawn couldn't do that.
Jan 20, 2020 12:12 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I love it, Yuno is showing who's boss, he really IS a vice-captain.
Jan 23, 2020 1:10 AM
Nov 2018
Eoussama said:
I love it, Yuno is showing who's boss, he really IS a vice-captain.

I would be happy about that, Yuno's problem is that a character so boring and not very profitable that anything related to him causes me the most absolute boredom,
Jan 25, 2020 2:05 AM
Mar 2018
Yuno's on fire!!!! (or maybe Wind)
Mar 25, 2020 6:54 PM

Aug 2018
Yuno let's go dude fuck him.
Jul 16, 2022 8:57 PM
Community Mod
Undead

Mar 2022
Not Yuno struggling with a fodder character :<

If Zenon is a million times stronger, like he's made out to be, Yuno is getting completely demolished.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 371 Discussion

ARK-13 - Apr 25

16 by Nieznajomy43 »»
May 1, 6:24 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 370 Discussion

ARK-13 - Apr 25

7 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 30, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 15 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2015

19 by 9Sepia95 »»
Apr 14, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 14 Discussion

Stark700 - May 24, 2015

17 by 9Sepia95 »»
Apr 13, 7:05 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17, 2015

17 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 9, 11:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.