Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2020 4:20 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That's creepy. A creature with eyes on their hands...

It kinda reminds me of the monster from Pan's Labyrinth.
Jan 18, 2020 10:09 PM

Sep 2013
Pretty sure tenome was the inspiration for the pale man in Pan's Labyrinth.

Also this was a pretty dark ep, even for Kitaro.
Jan 19, 2020 8:30 AM

Dec 2013
This is one of those episodes I end up checking the rating, G - All ages haha. It does seem like Kitarou found a new resolution, he was second guessing himself from time to time recently but he found a nice ally and a reason to keep fighting on that lady.
Jan 19, 2020 12:07 PM

Oct 2012
After a month of relatively weak episodes the main story arc is finally picking up. Looks like we could be inching towards war between the yokai and humans. We'll see.
Jan 19, 2020 1:27 PM

Oct 2008
w0w! Nurarihyon is really stepping up his game! and it will get worse and more worse if all youkai turned against him and Blakbeard resurrected, then some of the underworld generals escaped. oh man i wonder how Kitarou would handle this worst case CHAOS scenario!?!?
5/5.

Jan 20, 2020 7:01 AM

Sep 2011
This was good, worrying, and I don't even really know what to say. That lawyer stood up for the youkai, but she was targeted like the others who were trying to push that anti-youkai act, and doubted. It's true that many youkai have hurt humans, but it's also true that many humans have hurt youkai here. But they even created a weapon that can kill youkai like that, and we know they wouldn't target only the "dangerous" ones, but all of them and this kind of one-sided oppression can't come to pass. Kitarou couldn't even say anything to Nurarihyon either because he had a point when he told him about this. I'm sure that Nurarihyon is going to manage to start his revolution too. Here's hoping that Kitarou, Mana, and all of the humans and youkai they have helped so far can come together to show that it is possible for them to coexist.
Jan 20, 2020 9:42 PM

Sep 2018
Fayrin said:
This was good, worrying, and I don't even really know what to say. That lawyer stood up for the youkai, but she was targeted like the others who were trying to push that anti-youkai act, and doubted. It's true that many youkai have hurt humans, but it's also true that many humans have hurt youkai here. But they even created a weapon that can kill youkai like that, and we know they wouldn't target only the "dangerous" ones, but all of them and this kind of one-sided oppression can't come to pass. Kitarou couldn't even say anything to Nurarihyon either because he had a point when he told him about this. I'm sure that Nurarihyon is going to manage to start his revolution too. Here's hoping that Kitarou, Mana, and all of the humans and youkai they have helped so far can come together to show that it is possible for them to coexist.

Yeah, this would mean the return of Isurugi and Ibukimaru!!
Jun 30, 2022 6:41 PM

Dec 2021

Sometimes, Nezumi says something that can pass as intelligent. Pretty good episode, but it seems like this anime is probably going to end in a massive war.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gegege no Kitarou (2018) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

moodie - Mar 31, 2018

109 by TripleC »»
Oct 23, 2023 2:35 AM

Poll: » Gegege no Kitarou (2018) Episode 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2018

27 by gabrielloki »»
Aug 31, 2023 5:38 PM

Poll: » Gegege no Kitarou (2018) Episode 95 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2020

7 by Punkero »»
Mar 31, 2023 5:59 PM

Poll: » Gegege no Kitarou (2018) Episode 93 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2020

10 by Punkero »»
Mar 29, 2023 5:35 PM

Poll: » Gegege no Kitarou (2018) Episode 88 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2020

8 by Punkero »»
Mar 8, 2023 5:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.