Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 14, 2020 5:37 PM

Feb 2015
4 parts good, 1 part shit. At 12 minutes, even as a gag anime, most of the characters are starved for attention. Adding fucking Shield Hero not only breaks the good rhythm the show had by adding a shit show, but dilutes time away from the better characters.

Why they added this when NGNL was an option is beyond me; the main four are relatively close to the same level. Adding Shield Hero makes as much sense as adding Kenja no Mago.
Jan 14, 2020 5:44 PM
Jul 2019
Lil bit disappointed actually. As some others have pointed out, the runtime of 12 min doesn't quite satisfy the already large and still growing cast. I am not a particular fan of shield hero, so there's that too. Also thought there would be another show added on, but we got Chomusuke instead.

It was overall decent though, for a first episode. I would like to see more of the other class in future episodes, and I guess Naofumi will probably make that happen.
Jan 14, 2020 5:55 PM

Apr 2007
Yautja said:
4 parts good, 1 part shit. At 12 minutes, even as a gag anime, most of the characters are starved for attention. Adding fucking Shield Hero not only breaks the good rhythm the show had by adding a shit show, but dilutes time away from the better characters.

Why they added this when NGNL was an option is beyond me; the main four are relatively close to the same level. Adding Shield Hero makes as much sense as adding Kenja no Mago.

You can always tell when someone is buttmad over SH for no apparent reason. There is no point to adding a series that's as good as dead. SH has two coming series. It's good promotion for it. How exactly does adding SH make no sense? Please do tell.
KilluanJan 14, 2020 6:15 PM
Jan 14, 2020 6:29 PM
Dec 2018
a great EP1, the cutest character for this season is filo Chibi.
Naofumi is underpowered? I can't believe that he used two air.
Jan 14, 2020 7:07 PM
Jun 2019
E_Creator said:
Are y'all watching raws? I can't find the subs anywhere

go to KissAnime, they have the first episode on there
Jan 14, 2020 7:43 PM

Sep 2010
lol Naofumi noped out of Class 2 real quick. xD I hope for some interactions between him and other characters despite him and his party being supporting characters from Class 1.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jan 14, 2020 7:49 PM

Feb 2015
Killuan said:
Yautja said:

You can always tell when someone is buttmad over SH for no apparent reason. There is no point to adding a series that's as good as dead. SH has two coming series. It's good promotion for it. How exactly does adding SH make no sense? Please do tell.

*Makes personal criticism as well as points out irrefutable logical issue of having like 20 characters for 12 minutes episodes*
You: "wHy uMAd?"

You can always tell when a fanboy of a series is buttmad for no apparent reason and has no good response.

Because Shield Hero is shit, and it's entire fanbase will turn against it in the next season or two as it has in both the manga and LN. Because Shield hero is several tiers below all the other shows and NGNL isn't. Because there's already too many characters and not enough time. I already bolded it for you, now try and read it this time.
Jan 14, 2020 8:07 PM

Apr 2007
Yautja said:
Killuan said:

*Makes personal criticism as well as points out irrefutable logical issue of having like 20 characters for 12 minutes episodes*

You can always tell when a fanboy of a series is buttmad for no apparent reason and has no good response.

Because Shield Hero is shit, and it's entire fanbase will turn against it in the next season or two as it has in both the manga and LN. Because Shield hero is several tiers below all the other shows and NGNL isn't. Because there's already too many characters and not enough time. I already bolded it for you, now try and read it this time.

That initial point is meaningless when you suggest they should have added NGNL instead. You didn't rant because they added a new anime to IQ, you ranted because that anime was SH.

So your opinion amounts to "SH is bad because I said so!"
The MAL ratings say otherwise, and it's one of, if not the most watched anime on Crunchyroll.
The LN is extremely popular and it was the most popular LN on bookwalker this past month. So try again.
Jan 14, 2020 8:16 PM

Feb 2015
Killuan said:
Yautja said:

That initial point is meaningless when you suggest they should have added NGNL instead. You didn't rant because they added a new anime to IQ, you ranted because that anime was SH.

The MAL ratings say otherwise, and it's one of, if not the most watched anime on Crunchyroll.
The LN is extremely popular and it was the most popular LN on bookwalker this past month. So try again.

No, the point is "Don't add shit, but if you're going to add something, why are adding something bad", I thought that'd be clear, but apparently not. Though, fanboy's tend not to see that which inconveniences them.

No it amounts to "I think SH is bad and the majority of the LN & Manga readers (at least the ones commenting) think it's bad as evidenced by the comments on reddit, MAL and the comment section on a given website every time a chapter is uploaded".

Lmao, MAL ratings are worth jack shit and if we wanna play that game, plenty of the reviews are shit talking it, and popularity is so no a valid metric for how good something is. GoT's last season, SAO and the like are perfect examples of why.

And the readers hate what it's become. Go read comments. Popularity != Quality.
Jan 14, 2020 8:27 PM

Apr 2007
Yautja said:
Killuan said:

No, the point is "Don't add shit, but if you're going to add something, why are adding something bad", I thought that'd be clear, but apparently not. Though, fanboy's tend not to see that which inconveniences them.

No it amounts to "I think SH is bad and the majority of the LN & Manga readers (at least the ones commenting) think it's bad as evidenced by the comments on reddit, MAL and the comment section on a given website every time a chapter is uploaded".

Lmao, MAL ratings are worth jack shit and if we wanna play that game, plenty of the reviews are shit talking it, and popularity is so no a valid metric for how good something is. GoT's last season, SAO and the like are perfect examples of why.

And that's precisely why your first point is meaningless. You wouldn't have said anything at all, you may have even praised it...had the new anime been NGNL. It just reverts back to you being buttmad that the series introduced was SH. When in reality, the quality of SH doesn't mean jackshit, because this anime is a gag comedy that can use the SH cast in a variety of ways that makes sense within the context of IQ. Raphtalia can mingle with Albedo and Rem and talk about their love trouble. Subaru can catch wind of Raphtalia being Naofumi's slave and try to white knight for her. Kazuma can be jealous by the fact that Naofumi's party is actually useful. What would make NGNL characters any better aside from the fact that you just think NGNL is better?

The LN/Manga readers don't think SH is bad. Some of them who commented are just LN/manga purists who were upset that the anime changed the atmosphere of things. And altered some scenes.

Yes, individual reviewers are talking shit. You're talking shit. But a few disgruntled anime viewers doesn't compare to over a hundred thousand scores by different people. The outspoken minority doesn't speak for the masses. Critics often completely miss the appeal of a medium because they're too far up their asses to see the appeal it has for the general audience.
Jan 14, 2020 8:40 PM

Feb 2015
Killuan said:
Yautja said:

And that's precisely why your first point is meaningless. You wouldn't have said anything at all, you may have even praised it...had the new anime been NGNL. It just reverts back to you being buttmad that the series introduced was SH. When in reality, the quality of SH doesn't mean jackshit, because this anime is a gag comedy that can use the SH cast in a variety of ways that makes sense within the context of IQ. Raphtalia can mingle with Albedo and Rem and talk about their love trouble. Subaru can catch wind of Raphtalia being Naofumi's slave and try to white knight for her. Kazuma can be jealous by the fact that Naofumi's party is actually useful. What would make NGNL characters any better aside from the fact that you just think NGNL is better?

The LN/Manga readers don't think SH is bad. Some of them who commented are just LN/manga purists who were upset that the anime changed the atmosphere of things. And altered some scenes.

Yes, individual reviewers are talking shit. You're talking shit. But a few disgruntled anime viewers doesn't compare to over a hundred thousand scores by different people. The outspoken minority doesn't speak for the masses. Critics often completely miss the appeal of a medium because they're too far up their asses to see the appeal it has for the general audience.

Looks like we're going back to the "learn to read" portion. Here's what I've said. IQ is good as it as, has a big cast that's fighting for time already, and that Shield Hero is going to make it worse because it's bad and inflating the character count. If they HAD to add a series, NGNL is the better fit because it matches up to these series quality wise. I'd prefer they add nothing, but if they're going to add something, I prefer it not suck and detract from the series.

Anyways, since you can't read, and are pretending to know what I think or would have said, and are obviously just white knighting for Raphitalia, this is pointless. You can try and psychoanalyze all you want, and contrive my words to mean things they don't, but after my clarification, it's obvious your straw-man about what I think is just that, a straw-man.

Yea, the fucking do. Go look at the comments on MD, on Reddit, etc. r/Anime hates the show and the comments constantly reference the SM, the comments on MD are negative nearly across the board on the last 20 chapters, and other aggregates are no exception.

Yea, and those individual reviews have hundreds of helpful ratings and are far higher rated than the positive ones. So clearly they do speak for the scores of different people. The top 3 reviews are all <=5 and have like 500+ help ratings, whereas the nearest positive one has 350. You don't get to have your cake and eat it.
Yea. Not like fans bot those "Cough" Vinland Saga and Chihayafuru "cough". Can't do that for reviews anymore though.
LMAO
You: "PoPuLar MeAN goOD buT CrIITic BaD"
This is too much. Those critics are the general audience and normal people. I'm fucking done. And the "masses" are agreeing with them in the comments on reddit and MD. What a joke.
Jan 14, 2020 9:03 PM

Apr 2007

Looks like we're going back to the "learn to read" portion. Here's what I've said. IQ is good as it as, has a big cast that's fighting for time already, and that Shield Hero is going to make it worse because it's bad and inflating the character count. If they HAD to add a series, NGNL is the better fit because it matches up to these series quality wise. I'd prefer they add nothing, but if they're going to add something, I prefer it not suck and detract from the series.

Anyways, since you can't read, and are pretending to know what I think or would have said, and are obviously just white knighting for Raphitalia, this is pointless. You can try and psychoanalyze all you want, and contrive my words to mean things they don't, but after my clarification, it's obvious your straw-man about what I think is just that, a straw-man.

Yea, the fucking do. Go look at the comments on MD, on Reddit, etc. r/Anime hates the show and the comments constantly reference the SM, the comments on MD are negative nearly across the board on the last 20 chapters, and other aggregates are no exception.

Yea, and those individual reviews have hundreds of helpful ratings and are far higher rated than the positive ones. So clearly they do speak for the scores of different people. The top 3 reviews are all <=5 and have like 500+ help ratings, whereas the nearest positive one has 350. You don't get to have your cake and eat it.
Yea. Not like fans bot those "Cough" Vinland Saga and Chihayafuru "cough". Can't do that for reviews anymore though.
LMAO
You: "PoPuLar MeAN goOD buT CrIITic BaD"
This is too much. Those critics are the general audience and normal people. I'm fucking done. And the "masses" are agreeing with them in the comments on reddit and MD. What a joke.

Bullshit. It's only "good as it is" to you because you rather there be no newly introduced character over the SH characters. There is no reason for NGNL to even cross your mind if you were concerned about individual characters screentime. It's just your scapegoat to try and justify the bullshit you're spouting. "Matching up to a series quality wise" literally means nothing and it remains your opinion. What's important is how well the characters work together. Their dynamic, their potential for comedy. And frankly, I see SH working far better than NGNL in that aspect.

r/anime. That's your reference? Despite the active minority of commenters, the aggregate of each episode wasn't even bad(mostly brought down by the same people rating it a 1 each episode). And r/anime is literally the most elitist cesspool of anime watchers to exist. Color me un-surprised that you're a frequenter of it. And I'd assume that's where you get all of your misinformation from. There are plenty of outlets that thing highly of Shield Hero, and there are no places where the ratings are outright bad. The lowest they go is in the mid 7's and that's no different from Tanya the wicked. But there also palces where it's extremely highly regarded like Crunchyroll, and Facebook. It frequently wins best anime of 2019 in polls i've seen, usually only losing to Attack on Titan or Demon Slayer...two highly popular and borderline mainstream anime.

What does it matter if a low rated review has a lot of upvotes? Most people who watched Shield Hero rated the anime. And the end result is Shield Hero ended with a solid 8.09. Clearly the people who enjoyed the anime far outweigh those who didn't.
KilluanJan 14, 2020 9:07 PM
Jan 14, 2020 10:31 PM
Jul 2017
Isekai quartet s3, maybe adding NGNL Chara? Bcuz there's no NGNL S2 Announcement until today :(
Jan 14, 2020 11:00 PM

Oct 2008
oh god! the best cross-over keeps getting beyond best!
This should have been called something like Isekai Quintet! lolz
added chars of course we all know! TATE! OH GOD I WAS SO HAPPY! Their world is suffering, this school world is the inverse and can be treated like heaven if Naofumi compares it...lolz!
5/5!

Jan 14, 2020 11:39 PM

Dec 2010
Hitoribotchan said:
Lucky again! I can watch this at muse asia!

LOL. That button again!

Am i the only one who notice Kazuma says "Ore Tueee" when he speaks with Raphtalia?
Hope this is a sign that Shinchou Yuusha will come to this show.

Yeah, that would be a great addition to this crossover. Imagine all the Aqua x Rista double useless goddess moments.
I'm from Poland, so i'm sorry if i make some mistakes in english sentences (including this one)
Jan 15, 2020 12:19 AM
Apr 2018
I want seya whahahaha and is better malty than naofumi
Jan 15, 2020 1:50 AM
Nov 2019
Dudi4PoLFr said:
It's back!!!

Great EP1 to include Shield team in this crazy world.

But one thing bugs me: Naofumi needed to use 2 air shields + his own shield to block a ball sended by Mare, this means that he is severely underpowered MC in this crossower(?)

If you remember, all the overlord characters, not just Ainz, are overpowered as fuck. Mare actually happens to be almost the most powerful, I mean you see him destroy a load of elite knights with no problem. The fact that Naofumi can block a ball from a kid with the strength to snap bones with little effort actually is very positive.
Jan 15, 2020 5:20 AM

Nov 2013
stop trying to make me watch shield hero lmao, Raphtalia still is not enough, stop adding a bird girl :v
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jan 15, 2020 7:04 AM
Apr 2019
Botmpro said:
magicfrog13 said:

I was thinking the same thing. Of course, it's entirely likely that levels between Yggdrasil and Naofumi's world scale oddly, so 10 Shield Hero levels could only be worth one of Overlords. We know that the Nazarick group is basically maxed out (for now), while Shield hero still has a lot fo room to grow.

He shouldn't be able do shield against Mare's swing, it makes no sense at all

Welcome to Isekai Quartet, where the powerlevels are all over the place as this is a **GAG** anime. You don't need to put logic of your own series in this anime.

This episode was fun, sadly there was no interaction between Naofumi and the other main characters. I'm surprised to see Willhelm see his old self in Naofumi as he used to have the same attitude as Naofumi when he was younger, I hope these two will become good friends.

Kinda funny how r/anime is brought up to upplay the hate on Shield Hero but when looking at the first IQ episode discussion there you can see how the absolute majority is happy with their inclusion.
Jan 15, 2020 7:10 AM

Dec 2018
Shield Hero Appears! and what a solid entrance, stopping a ball hit by one of the Nazarick guardians Mare and protecting the girls. Lord Ainz was impressed too it seem.
Jan 15, 2020 8:12 AM

Oct 2019
Wilheim and Sebas on the same screen. Butler club? lol
Jan 15, 2020 9:57 AM

Dec 2015
It still as fun as I remember. But, as I expected, the quality from the characters of Shield Hero were extremelly below the other ones. But since this is just a fun comedic crossover show, I don't think the overall quality will be damaged that much.
Jan 15, 2020 10:04 AM

Oct 2017
Dudi4PoLFr said:
It's back!!!

Great EP1 to include Shield team in this crazy world.

But one thing bugs me: Naofumi needed to use 2 air shields + his own shield to block a ball sended by Mare, this means that he is severely underpowered MC in this crossower(?)

Mare is one of the strongest guardians, in terms of power he can be considered stronger than Ainz.
But the powers don't matter, it's just for fun and making cool scenes.
Jan 15, 2020 10:37 AM

Apr 2007
Erwin_Sasageyo said:
But, as I expected, the quality from the characters of Shield Hero were extremelly below the other ones.

Can you give an example of how that's the case?
Jan 15, 2020 11:09 AM
Jan 2019
chair-sama said:
What's even the point of bringing here Tate no Yuusha crew, other then monetizing on undeservedly, insanelly selling light novel? These characters have absolutely no comedic potential, and they'll be only making this normally pretty good anime, a much worse one.
are u dumb?? Tate no yuusha is the best anime even though there's no really funny things there, they make it cool so it's fun to watch and isekai quartet needs more something that makes u say "ooohh!!"
Jan 15, 2020 11:11 AM

Aug 2012
That was a nice save.
Jan 15, 2020 11:15 AM
Jan 2019
Why do you all comments that SH is bad??
Really, if you read this and commented like that answer..

edit:
Just think of maybe if shinchou yuusha and NGNL is in s3. Those two could just figure out how to escape that world with Sora learning how to escape
ESCAPE=WiNs!!! = iTs A GaMe !!!
And with seiya cautiously investigating or observing how to escape those two would just make a perfect combination to escape!!

So don't be mad if NGNL isn't in s2 it could be AT S3
DakreDeathJan 15, 2020 11:31 AM
Jan 15, 2020 11:29 AM

Feb 2018
Not a fan of choosing the edgelord Naofumi to be the part of the cast, but I'm curious about his future interactions with the rest of the cast.
Jan 15, 2020 12:13 PM

Dec 2014
Glad to see Naofumi join the squad
Jan 15, 2020 12:17 PM

Sep 2018
DakreDeath said:
chair-sama said:
What's even the point of bringing here Tate no Yuusha crew, other then monetizing on undeservedly, insanelly selling light novel? These characters have absolutely no comedic potential, and they'll be only making this normally pretty good anime, a much worse one.
are u dumb?? Tate no yuusha is the best anime even though there's no really funny things there, they make it cool so it's fun to watch and isekai quartet needs more something that makes u say "ooohh!!"

OK, I see that your a big fanboy of this Tate no Yuusha, but even you agree with the fact that their not very funny. In comedy there's no place for stiff and serious characters. They'll be like those awkward friends at the party who just stand in the corner and do nothing, through all of it.
Jolyne Kuujou + Steel Ball Run Universe = Billie Eillish
Jan 15, 2020 12:20 PM

Apr 2007
chair-sama said:
DakreDeath said:

OK, I see that your a big fanboy of this Tate no Yuusha, but even you agree with the fact that their not very funny. In comedy there's no place for stiff and serious characters. They'll be like those awkward friends at the party who just stand in the corner and do nothing, through all of it.

That's not true, other characters can play off of their personalities. Having a straight man has always been potential for comedy. The first episode was great and they were a large part of the episode. It's not like every character in IQ is comedic gold. Re;zero isn't a funny anime by itself, the characters aren't funny by itself...but they still work well in IQ.
Jan 15, 2020 12:41 PM
Sep 2013
lol Tanya hit Aqua hard 2 mins into the episode. What a gold
Jan 15, 2020 1:05 PM

Jun 2017
Yeah we didn't need to wait long for Aqua to be...well Aqua xD.
Jan 15, 2020 1:19 PM

Jan 2008
Chomusuke needed more screen time. Expected a reaction from Megumin.

Naofumi so weak, he needed to use air shield twice on top of his own shield to block a baseball. Darkness would have tanked that with her body.
Jan 15, 2020 1:47 PM

Oct 2017
Somehow this didn't feel as fun as the first season, hope it gets better.
Hearing Aqua cry like that just broke my heart, pfff.
Jan 15, 2020 2:23 PM

Mar 2013
Nurguburu said:
I'm really happy they added Shield Hero cast to this crossover. It wouldn't bother me if they add more isekais like Slime for a possible third season.

I'd like them to add some non Kadokawa ones too if they can get the rights. Seeing Mile from Nouken in there and realising she's actually technically average in that class (seeing as there is a literal goddess and a ridiculously OP undead guy in there, as well as that dick Reinhard in the other class) could be fun. She could also nerd out with Kazuma over anime tropes they spot.

Also who was the one person in the class that actually recognised that Aqua is a goddess? Was it Subaru?
RiotstarterJan 15, 2020 2:29 PM
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Jan 15, 2020 2:34 PM

Feb 2016
Dang, I was actually hoping Naofumi's only appearance would have been for the opening joke of him not actually being part of that class only. It would have been a great twist. As it is, I'm not super excited about the inclusion of Shield Hero characters. It was pretty funny to hear Kazuma pseudo call out the "I'm so OP" characterization of Naofumi, though.
Jan 15, 2020 3:00 PM
Aug 2013
Bruh. The end was really fking cringey.
dnascotJan 15, 2020 3:10 PM
Jan 15, 2020 3:27 PM

Jul 2017
It's not Isekai Quartet, but a Quintet instead with the addition of Shield Hero's cast!

The walk of Naofumi into Class 2, Roswaal's class is just funny while the main casts try to keep a floss t of the incoming "newbie" transfer student, not cat Chomusuke.

Welp, the same Isekai button gag that's the confirmed catalyst into the school world, with Raphtalia and Fil unaware of their teleportation. But all's good with a random game of baseball.

Good start once again, though not as funny as how Season 1 did.
Jan 15, 2020 5:32 PM

Dec 2015
Killuan said:
Erwin_Sasageyo said:
But, as I expected, the quality from the characters of Shield Hero were extremelly below the other ones.

Mainly because they do not feel as organic as the other characters. Naofumi just feels like an edgy guy and nothing more, Raphtalia is mainly there to praise Naofumi, and Filo is just cute fanservice. The show will probably try to search for other aspects of thoses characters, but probably those aspects won't come as natural as the other ones
Jan 15, 2020 6:44 PM

Apr 2007
Erwin_Sasageyo said:
Killuan said:

Mainly because they do not feel as organic as the other characters. Naofumi just feels like an edgy guy and nothing more, Raphtalia is mainly there to praise Naofumi, and Filo is just cute fanservice. The show will probably try to search for other aspects of thoses characters, but probably those aspects won't come as natural as the other ones

What exactly was funny about Ainz before IQ? Or what about any of the Re;zero cast? Bar maybe Subaru for his quirkiness. It's not like the SH cast is that different. Konosuba is the main powerhouse for comedy. Naofumi can be the straight man to everyones antics(which is a common type of comedy) Raphtalia can mingle with the other girls who have love trouble(albedo and Rem, maybe even Megumin) Filo is a pet character that can transform so there are a lot of possibilities there. So on and so forth.
Jan 15, 2020 6:44 PM

Jul 2014
Lol to Aqua-sama had an evil intention with Dark knight
Tanya and kuzuma bashing subaru and aqua, too much laugh (i love tanya and aqua moments)
Chomusuke being the classmate 😂😂😂😂
Firo is so cute especially in chibi ver i wanna hug her

The start of s2 made me laugh so much to hurt my stomach, it was amazing 😂
Wait did subaru just died when firo transforms to her human form? But i think it's just a small fall so idk
MurukoHiiragiJan 15, 2020 6:54 PM
"Everyone fails sometimes
But dreams won't fade, dreams won't fade
Let's chase them as many times as it takes and don't lose
Because today after all is today and once you wake up, it'll be a new morning"

~Aqours~
Jan 15, 2020 10:13 PM

Mar 2014
Shymander said:
Woo hoo, we're getting special end cards again this season: https://twitter.com/isekai_quartet/status/1217112146376417281

Drawn by Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari's illustrator.

This is an amazing illustration and Im' really excited to see Tate no Yuusha in this show !!!

Jan 15, 2020 10:18 PM
May 2016
Only thing that I hate about these is how short they are. Glad to see this back.
Jan 16, 2020 12:15 AM
Nov 2019
The joke abut naofumi being a tsundare kill me. It's so right.
Jan 16, 2020 2:05 AM
Jan 2019
Killuan said:
chair-sama said:

That's not true, other characters can play off of their personalities. Having a straight man has always been potential for comedy. The first episode was great and they were a large part of the episode. It's not like every character in IQ is comedic gold. Re;zero isn't a funny anime by itself, the characters aren't funny by itself...but they still work well in IQ.
well itself could be funny if you see naofumi getting embarrassed in front of someone whos actuallt from his old world or rapthalia having fight with albedo or with succubus fight with an angel (albedo and filo ) it could be fun
Jan 16, 2020 2:36 AM

May 2018
I've missed this show so much xD
Jan 16, 2020 7:28 AM

Jul 2019
I really missed this show and the first episode was quite good. Aqua being utterly humiliated was quite the scene and poor Chomusuke was so scared. The shield hero's party did not make a good addition so far - especially Naofumi who was busy exploring and hiding himself. Hopfeully, they make a better impression next week.
Jan 16, 2020 11:13 AM
May 2019
It was a fun episode, all my favorite isekai characters gather in one place.
Jan 16, 2020 6:56 PM
Jun 2017
wow!!! i love the 1st episode as they focus on the new student -- naofumi, rapthalia and filo.

ohh how i miss this show. yeah
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Season 3?

RealityChanges - Mar 14

5 by 2dbest »»
Mar 19, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2020

98 by WELLERM »»
Dec 5, 2023 7:38 PM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2020

76 by WELLERM »»
Dec 5, 2023 7:37 PM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2020

58 by WELLERM »»
Dec 5, 2023 7:36 PM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet 2 Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2020

38 by WELLERM »»
Dec 5, 2023 7:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.