Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fire Force
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 21, 2019 11:20 AM
May 2019
Loved the progress of this episode. Shinra realizes what it takes to activate his Adola Burst. It's cool! And his blatant refusal to accept his brother's denial to be friendly and "play tag" is hilarious
Dec 21, 2019 11:35 AM

Jan 2016
Guifnogueira said:
SouthRzVa said:
Like... when you try really hard to give a "reasonable" explanation to your typical "shounen power up". It indeed seems like a bit too much considering how conventional Fire Force is as a shounen but well. If the author wants to go full thermodynamics/physics with his work, so be it

The writing for this anime is really bad, i can't even take it seriously. The asspull from Shinra is almost worst than fairy tail chracters xD
One thing that i love about Black Clover is that you can see a good development in Asta, but on Shinra you can't see that, we are in episode 22 and he's still the same like he was in the first ep, nothing changed despiste de asspulls.

Kudo for ignoring the three people who corrected you and then repeating the exact same mistake you wrote the first time.
It takes some special cognitive bias for this one. Gg.
Dec 21, 2019 12:21 PM

Mar 2015
WiselyKamelot said:
Guifnogueira said:

The writing for this anime is really bad, i can't even take it seriously. The asspull from Shinra is almost worst than fairy tail chracters xD
One thing that i love about Black Clover is that you can see a good development in Asta, but on Shinra you can't see that, we are in episode 22 and he's still the same like he was in the first ep, nothing changed despiste de asspulls.

Kudo for ignoring the three people who corrected you and then repeating the exact same mistake you wrote the first time.

Corrected me? First of all is my opinion and you guys don't know how to accept it thats why you started being offensive and that's the reason i ignored.
And after the first reply to the other guy i said that i wasn't going to respond anymore, sorry if i said bad things abour your favorite anime <3
GuifoliveiraaDec 21, 2019 1:08 PM
Dec 21, 2019 2:27 PM

Nov 2012
Only 3 eps left! Hope we get a S2!

The whole Sho V Shinra fight has really been beautiful.

Still pretty convinced the Evangelist=Satan. Added more weight to my theory as well by them confirming in this ep Adolla=Hell.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Dec 21, 2019 3:16 PM
Aug 2019
Guifnogueira said:
WiselyKamelot said:

Corrected me? First of all is my opinion and you guys don't know how to accept it thats why you started being offensive and that's the reason i ignored.
And after the first reply to the other guy i said that i wasn't going to respond anymore, sorry if i said bad things abour your favorite anime <3

bruh Asta did not have a REAL change to the underwater temple arch. the rest was pure presentation what is good and what happens to shinra. It's a shonen long runner: OBVIOUSLY character development will be extremely slow. and you want a character to develop in a span of 22 CHAPTERS, of which 18 were introductory and elapsed in less than a month? LMFAO

the only one who had a real evolution in the first chapters was tanjiro from DS, and the rest of the season remained somewhat static

but don't compare shinra with a tairy fail character. It didn't have much growth but don't compare it with the characters in the series that are potentially the worst shonen in history
misspelled?? in what exactly ???

you keep saying it but you don't give any argument about it and instead of doing it you victimize yourself because "this guy is insulting me despite pointing out the points where I am wrong"

If you don't like ff, that's fine, but if you discuss, use arguments. try to be more specific or they'll give you shit anyway, because so far the things you say don't make sense with the arguments they gave you and it's logical that they treat you like a hater
Dec 21, 2019 3:40 PM

Jan 2016
Guifnogueira said:
WiselyKamelot said:

There are opinions like "I don't like Shinra" that are just opinions and can't be corrected.
There are others like "It's an asspul" that are factual. And in this case factually wrong, thus can be corrected.
Dec 21, 2019 3:53 PM

Mar 2015
"There are others like "It's an asspul" that are factual. And in this case factually wrong, thus can be corrected."

Well for me and for more people its an asspull so it cant be corrected since are opinions,
Also, for me Shinra is forced down our throats since the anime started, like it was in the fight with Ibana he got destroyed by her in the fight and at the final minute he can defeat her with just a punch.

But like i say, its my opinion you are free do disagree and to have yours.
Dec 21, 2019 4:00 PM
Aug 2019
Guifnogueira said:
"There are others like "It's an asspul" that are factual. And in this case factually wrong, thus can be corrected."

Well for me and for more people its an asspull so it cant be corrected since are opinions,
Also, for me Shinra is forced down our throats since the anime started, like it was in the fight with Ibana he got destroyed by her in the fight and at the final minute he can defeat her with just a punch.

the other fights are much better justified, so relying on that fight to say that shinra is forced doesn't make much sense
Dec 21, 2019 6:29 PM

Mar 2015
ahahahah so, Shinra getting slashed and stabbed by a sword since the match started and act like its nothing isn't forced?

You guys really love this anime to defend eveything its happens (btw i would love to see the arguments to defend the Tamaki fanservice since i bet you like it), but oh well @foti66 you gave a 10/10 to Fire Force and that says it all xD I already said everything i wanted and made you guys mad and that already made made my day, now time to turn off the notifications, it was enough for today seeing such nonsense (:
Dec 21, 2019 6:34 PM
Aug 2019
Guifnogueira said:
ahahahah so, Shinra getting slashed and stabbed by a sword since the match started and act like its nothing isn't forced?

You guys really love this anime to defend eveything its happens (btw i would love to see the arguments to defend the Tamaki fanservice since i bet you like it), but oh well @foti66 you gave a 10/10 to Fire Force and that says it all xD I already said everything i wanted and made you guys mad and that already made made my day, now time to turn off the notifications, it was enough for today seeing such nonsense (:

sho literally explained that he wasn´t using his skills as a sworsman because the evangelist needs shinra alive: he was using the non-edge side of the sword.

and yes, tamaki´s fanservice sucks and is stupid

btw, i only scored ff 10/10 just because. tbh, is just a 7/10 for me

and mad? i not mad at all. i never insulted you and i was entertaining chating. but if you need to piss off other for entertaining... isn´t that kinda pathetic?
Foti66Dec 21, 2019 6:51 PM
Dec 22, 2019 6:08 AM

Mar 2015
For entertainning? Nah, i just wrote comments about what i think about the anime/episode, seeing other people mad, getting excuses to defend this anime and trying to attack me just because i criticize an anime that they love was just a bonus.

But thank god, at least you criticize the fanservice!!
Dec 22, 2019 6:58 AM

Apr 2018
Damn, a lot of stuff is happening. Shinra's "playful" way of fighting might bring Sho's memories
Dec 22, 2019 7:37 AM

Jun 2014
The episode was awesome, but the explained "physics" are so wrong it's laughable.
Dec 22, 2019 10:30 AM

Sep 2018
phantomfandom said:
At this point I only have one advice for this anime; don't stop airing.
It needs like a hundred of episodes to lessen people's expectation to zero, and then sneak a good episode or two once in a while to surprise them, like Black Clover.
No one will missed this anime if it only has this mediocre 24 episodes.

this right here is dead on. the show isnt something i neccesarily dislike, it just feels like decent filler for a huge anime, and some episodes are great, i feel like this anime is the perfect type to just go forever and have some highlights.
Dec 22, 2019 11:53 AM

Jan 2016
Guifnogueira said:

There is not "for me " lol.
Being an asspull or not is not a matter of tastes .
It's as if you were saying "for me this anime is a space opera"
Ok sure but no.
Dec 22, 2019 1:22 PM

Apr 2016
The episode was good but some part were boring and in the complex it was a bit repetitive.
Dec 22, 2019 1:52 PM

Feb 2019
Oof the heat to stop time because of course you had to make the super stylish Sho character with white hair, red eyes, a personality like sasuke, a cape, a samurai sword and a cheated power, he can stop time and create a universe, even better shinra that can go faster than light by disintegrating and reappearing all that thanks to the heat HAHAHA IT’S THE STUPIDEST ANIME I HAVE EVER SEEN, I feel like watching dragon ball super lmao
DondedDec 22, 2019 2:14 PM
Dec 22, 2019 3:25 PM
Jul 2014
I think the series just managed to fuck its power scaling in the space of one episode:/
Dec 22, 2019 3:26 PM
Jul 2014
phantomfandom said:
It needs like a hundred of episodes to lessen people's expectation to zero, and then sneak a good episode or two once in a while to surprise them, like Black Clover.

Long-running anime are a stupid idea that needs to fully die out
Dec 22, 2019 3:27 PM

Mar 2017
I thought the last episode was amazing but this was on another level! The animators of this show are gods haha

It's breaking my heart to see what that bastard organization has done; they've destroyed the bond between Shou and Shinra when it should be those two against the world. I hope that Shinra can get Shou to see the light.

I had a theory in the last episode that if Shinra moved at the speed of light he might be able to overcome Shou's pyrokinesis. I guess I was right hehe!
Dec 22, 2019 4:09 PM

Aug 2015
Well, keep in mind that apparently know Joker is also a relativistic in terms of speed, since he can move and fight back within Sho´s Za Warudo.

This is the same bullshit as "So your stand is the same type as mine".

Another two episodes and we are done. I am really disappointed by this anime. I was not expecting anything revolutionary, but decent at least.
Dec 22, 2019 8:51 PM
Sep 2015
Ciphra-XIII said:
phantomfandom said:

Long-running anime are a stupid idea that needs to fully die out

Thinking from anime maker point of view, almost all top ten tv anime rating are from long-running series.
Thinking from audience point of view, somehow we perceive that the sequel is generally not up on par with earlier season, this phenomenal is observe in various anime ranging from anime sequel that do nothing wrong like Hero Academia SS4 and anime sequel that do everything wrong like One Punch Man season 2, all suffered from human bias toward sequel.
Dec 22, 2019 11:22 PM

Jan 2013
What an episode! And what a fight!

Lisa is baaaaaaaaaaaack!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 23, 2019 2:54 AM

Jun 2013
Sho was so fucking cute as a baby. Wished he stayed a baby, he looks like an edgelord as a teenager. As a baby, he had chubby cheeks and an innocent, curious expression on his face. As a teenager, he looks like he chuunibyou who's into dark fantasy.

He's definitely Shinra's brother, alright. They both have the same fucked up teeth.
臭い-
Dec 23, 2019 3:59 AM
Apr 2018
By far, this was one of the best episode of this show for me.
Liked the scientific explanation of time and stuff, so it was entertaining.
Previous episodes (some of them) were like more into emotions and such even though its not of DRAMA genre. I hope they stick to less drama and more action & comedy.
Dec 23, 2019 7:44 AM

May 2019
Damn, one of my favourite episodes this season. Pretty amazing how much Shinra's grown in such a short battle.

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Dec 23, 2019 7:47 AM

Jan 2018
I love it when a scientist just explains why everything is happening. this episode is so awesome
Dec 23, 2019 1:02 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Great sakuga this episode. I can't stress enough the buckets worth of blood that Shinra lost and still retained his hyperactive attitude.
Dec 23, 2019 5:05 PM
Mar 2015
Instead of persons stopping time and going faster than light speed they are brothers playing tag Love the images of little Sho
Dec 23, 2019 7:52 PM
Apr 2016
I REALLY liked the second half of the series a lot more than the first
Dec 24, 2019 4:21 AM

Jan 2017
Ah yes my favorite powerups in shounen pull out of MC ass just like that. Also this fight in basicly Interstellar x Dragon Ball Z...
Dec 24, 2019 6:03 AM

May 2018
Next episode they'll both be destroying planets, if the power levels are soaring at this rate.
Dec 26, 2019 9:37 AM
Mar 2018
One again another great episode. These episodes feel a bit too short though.
Dec 26, 2019 10:39 AM

Aug 2019
19:57 "So that was a fucking lie" -Shinra
Sorry that was all i could think of during that scene xd props for shinra tho, his pure determination to rescue his brother brought him the ability to be faster then the speed of light

this anime really did manage to pull itself up (maybe a little too late with only 2 eps left) especially since the second half of this anime started to lackluster and feel dull. Massive props to them!
Dec 26, 2019 5:42 PM

Aug 2015
This was an epic battle. Got to see a glimpse of the Evangeliest (think that's how you spell it). Great to see Shinra improving ~ his determination is admirable. Sad that only 2 more episodes are left. Hopefully, we get a season 2.
Dec 27, 2019 1:54 AM

Jun 2017
Wow, I thought the fighting in the previous episode was great, but man, this is even better! The fight is on, the stakes are higher, I'm excited to see how they will end this series!
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Dec 27, 2019 10:01 AM

Nov 2018
Budget version of Jotaro - Dio fight.Production is insane though.
I hate everyone equally
Dec 29, 2019 12:13 AM
Jan 2019
the animation and background music is awesome
Shinra's power is great and somewhat complicated (I understand some aspect of Shinra's power but a black hole?)

I knew fire and speed is somewhat complicated but I never thought this is very complicated
Jan 5, 2020 12:17 PM
Jul 2019
This was the most Jojo non jojo fight scene I’ve ever seen man. Talk about a rip-off. I was halfway expecting shinra to remark that sho’s stand was the same type of stand as star platinum
Jan 5, 2020 2:20 PM

Aug 2017
Shinra unleashed his Adolla burst. He's officially become Star Platinum.

Sho's copycat "Za Warudo" won't work against him now. REEEEEEE!!!!

Jan 5, 2020 2:24 PM

Apr 2014
deg said:
damn if only the sakuga animators did this episode it will be awesome!

and i finally understand the pseudoscience of the power of Sho he basically cools the universe as Licht said and its related to 2nd law of thermodynamics with entropy being the arrow of time or time is cause by entropy (the decline of everything to disorder/death is link to measure of change or time)

Sho might be stronger than Hit of Dragonball Super with his timeskip ability because Sho can do it for much longer

and best bad girl of this anime is finally here Haumea!

Lol dude, I don't think Sho will even scratch Hit from DBS.

Anyways the fight scenes is insane.
Jan 25, 2020 10:46 AM

Nov 2017
One of the best shounen fights of the year. Well animated and exciting. You'd feel so bad if you had dropped.
Jan 30, 2020 4:36 PM

Aug 2017
Shinra must take the situation more seriously. The animation is still amazing but the episode was pretty bad in terms of storytelling, i mean he can fight with his more powerful younger brother in just 10 minutes lol.

2/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 20, 2020 5:30 PM
Apr 2013
It's funny that an author can just spend 5 minutes on Wikipedia, read some articles, transform them into some stupid shounen super power and everyone is yelling: "SCIIIIIIENCE". It's even funnier that people think they turn into Nobel prize winners in physics because an anime character "explains" some crazy super power which is so stupid that I can only laugh about it.

What a ridiculous power-up. We went from: shooting fire arrows, heating someones body temperature, controlling or creating a bit of fire, controlling bullet speed, creating some Fata Morganas to stopping the expansion of the universe and flying with lightspeed, breaking apart and turning back time after to reconstruct the body within one episode of an anime with 24 episodes. SMH. That's the most ridiculous shit I've ever seen.

Question to all those "SCIENCE"-yellers: How don't you die while you accelerate your body to lightspeed within 5 meters?
Mar 5, 2020 7:17 PM

Jan 2016
I love how much Shinra teased him by acting like his big brother
Mar 6, 2020 7:01 PM
Feb 2018
This episode is a bad sign for future episodes, where MHA takes the good from its shounen predecessors fire force seems to take the worst bits like main protagonist power creep and turning the bad guy into a good guy because they were once nakama/ family. Now that light speed movement is a requirement RIP entire side character cast. Also trying to garner sympathy from the viewer by throwing words out like brother or friend is a poor, cheap way to actually get us to care about this brother conflict.
Mar 7, 2020 5:21 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Raising so many brows.
They literally had to have an enthusiastic and eccentric scientist character conveniently on deck to explain what was going on with the show. Otherwise, there wouldn't have really been a way for any of that to be explained. Smh

I was recording some lines for the show and noticed how long he was talking. I was like, "Geez, I wonder if my phone's picking all of this up". Because it was going so long. Sure enough, my recording was pretty much just me going for some lines and then Licht friggen going on and on about this power kinda in the background. Like, for real...? Props for the VA for keeping the same energy throughout though.

You can explain it all you like, but it still doesn't make it any less ridiculous.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Mar 14, 2020 9:50 AM

Aug 2018
What a forceful power-up.
Mar 30, 2020 10:15 AM

Aug 2018
Talk no jutsu has appeared!
May 4, 2020 9:23 PM

Feb 2015
Shinra’s stamina is limitless, wtf. Adolla Burst is another dimension, and Adolla Link is the way to communicate with it, why this Evangelist is so powerful, is he a human or we’re talking about God’s shit. Abilities are getting out of control, the universe, lightspeed, soon we’re not gonna find a way to stop someone like Sho or Shinra, they’re way stronger than any character. That’s what worries me, despite that, the episode felt like a mix between revelations and action, really entertaining.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2019

119 by Twilight_In_Hell »»
Apr 21, 7:53 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2019

243 by Twilight_In_Hell »»
Apr 21, 8:59 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2019

176 by ArthurKFC »»
Apr 16, 7:08 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2019

199 by beamtoes »»
Apr 10, 6:16 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2019

386 by Crispydang »»
Mar 30, 1:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.