Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2019 7:19 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ah, Hyuse and Ikoma both bailed out.

Chika's got a big responsibility to carry now and I hope she can do it. Won't be easy.
Dec 3, 2019 8:42 AM
Overthinker

Jun 2017
Hyuse really shines in this fight. I guess we can't have him to overpowered and taking out several people... just yet. Seems like a solid setup for Chika to become the true MVP too. They probably want the fight to come close so every tam has a pint. So how will Takaoma-2 win I wonder
Dec 4, 2019 1:03 AM

Mar 2015
time for chika to shine, hyuse really the mvp.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Dec 5, 2019 4:47 AM

Jan 2011
At least he managed to take out one troublesome guy.
Dec 5, 2019 8:25 AM

Sep 2011
Hyuse went down swinging even if he only was able to score 1 point, I absolutely adore how unpredictable the fights in this series are, even the main characters with the really strong stats its totally uncertain how well things will actually work out for them.

This fight is building up heavilly to Chika saving the day, but I am hopeful Osemu still gets a moment to shine again Ninomiya when all is said and done.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 239 Discussion

MegamiRem - Feb 1

14 by StregAnna77 »»
Mar 26, 8:54 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 240 Discussion

anime-prime - Mar 3

2 by ReaperCreeper »»
Mar 6, 3:54 PM

» Despair

Magical_Bananana - Feb 1

7 by Magical_Bananana »»
Feb 8, 5:31 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 238 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 3, 2023

5 by StregAnna77 »»
Nov 23, 2023 4:12 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 237 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 3, 2023

3 by ricksed »»
Oct 4, 2023 11:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.