Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 1, 2019 10:56 AM

Mar 2012
This season has felt weird to me but this episode made it clear because the pacing was much better than previous episodes but not as good as last weeks'. The pacing just bugs me where we get on episode of long winded boasting with no reveal of who the winner is to one where we get a whole shokugeki and the winner. This season feels seriously disjointed.

Plot has been pretty predictable to as to who would win and lose each battle.
Dec 1, 2019 6:34 PM

Dec 2013
Takumi’s dish got labeled as the opening act for Rindou’s dish. Poor guy never stood a chance.

This episode made me want to ship Isshiki with Nene.
Dec 1, 2019 8:50 PM

May 2015
I'm Peruvian and Causa is the only Peruvian dish I know how to prepare. Probably 90% or more of Peruvians know too.
It's the easiest regional dish, I've been preparing it since I was 7.
Dec 1, 2019 10:26 PM

Apr 2013
what's the point of praising isshiki so much if he's still gonna lose :(
Dec 2, 2019 9:25 AM

Dec 2014
and yeah Seat 7 will lose obviously
Dec 7, 2019 3:28 AM

Nov 2016
Bringing in the new judges was the best idea since you simply can't have enough fanservice.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 7, 2019 3:41 PM
Mar 2017
CeddyyBearr said:
Change of judges was somethin I didn't look forward to getting into this episode. Atleast Anne was able to stay.

Takumi sadly lost but it was to be expected. Rindou is just too good at her cooking and her specialty in rare ingredients. Her dish looked fabulous though. Almost made me think Momo made it..

I swear, the amount of times Hisako has re-filled Souma's cup by now... that guy is gonna be bloated with tea at the end of that day!

Hope Nene and Ishhiki can make up through all this. I think that moment between them was pretty sweet! Isshiki has impressed the judges, but damn we're ending on the same note again. Having to wait a week to see the result and the tasting of Tsukasa's dish.

salbery755 said:
Well, Azami is a judge with his two ladies of the WGO, Courage and Decora, personally I didn't like them at all, they can be very attractive, but they are rotten inside, they also made fun of Anne and also of Megumi and I can't forgive that.

Well spoken, no one insults Megumi and walks away with it!

I felt so bad for both girls, especially Megumi who was most affected by Courage's hostile comments
Dec 8, 2019 7:34 AM

Sep 2014
Bless Azami bringing in more fanservice, those new judges are lewd af, nice bunnies too though I don't remember that in the manga.
Bunny Anne was precious.
Nene and Isshiki moment was really sweet too.
nerfxDec 8, 2019 8:11 AM
Dec 12, 2019 3:47 PM

Jul 2014
Oh thank God I can still hear Yui Horie, for a moment I thought they would also get rid of Anne. It sucks for the two guys but in exchange we have two new hot girls for the foodgasms.

The white-haired one is annoying....... Thank you, Anne!

They are going to express how delicious the dish is with their bodies?... "Calamari lingerie" OH FUCK YES!

Even Anne in lingerie? DAMN! Thank you very much Courage and Decora. This is being very repetitive but at least I appreciate the addition of these two new girls to spice things up.

Blessed Bunny Anne <3

I love how Soma spent the whole episode drinking tea and Hisako serving it to him lol.

The Isshiki x Nene is going strong. I liked that ship since last season.

It was weird to see a traditional dish from my country (Causa) in an anime but at the same time it was great :3

I fucking love Rindou.
Dec 14, 2019 1:49 PM

Sep 2011
Let's bring in a totally partial judge and wave it off then hype up how amazing Isshiki is despite the fact that Eishi has thick plot armor.

This episode was totally empty, pointless, and thoughtless. What little respect this show still has from me is disappearing rapidly.
Dec 19, 2019 7:24 AM

Jul 2013
Despite how flashy Isshiki's dish is I think he will still lose. Then I don't know what would happen. I mean even the score I'm not keeping track of.
Jan 12, 2020 4:05 AM

Mar 2015
Lol the new judges are refreshing for sure!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 14, 2020 12:22 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I'm afraid of azami as a judge... I hope Isshki will win
Jan 19, 2020 4:13 AM

Aug 2017
Terrific fanservice with the sexy judges. Isshiki x Nene! Nice episode.

Apr 11, 2020 3:12 AM

Aug 2017
The first half was just time wasted. Imagine being surprised at Takumi losing against Rindou. I appreciate the appointment of new judges so I don't get bored seeing the same faces for a long time.

It is a shame that the author has not decided give Isshiki-Nene relationship relevance in S2 or at the beginning of S3. It's a good concept and I like it but it came too late.
NurguburuApr 11, 2020 3:15 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 27, 2020 4:34 PM

Mar 2010
Lol whacking him with a fan, but anyways loved the fanservice, glad they switched out. no homo was hoping to see aizen look alike in a bunny suit lol..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 15, 2020 5:15 PM
May 2019
As expected, nobody wanted Azami as a judge, but Jouichirou, Senzaemon and Gin agreed to this? I'm sure that things are getting really heated right now. My personal thoughts about this decision is that they believe the cooking of the students can change his vision. This is the only logical thing i can think of but we will see further in this season.

For the battle of Takumi and Rindou... I expected Rindou Kobayashi to win, however tho i was crossing fingers for Takumi Aldini. Besides the defeat he served a great dish that impressed even the new judges. Talking about the new judges, Azami bring 2 new judges with him and they brought an entirely new ''mechanic'' to the undressing which i found for interesting. However i don't like them since they are working with Azami. One of them is obviously into Azami and this is disgusting by itself.

Isshiki brought amazing dish! It made judges go crazy numerous time and i'm really impressed by it. It's wonderful how he can experiment with food, even though he comes from a family with very strong traditions. He also explained a few things to Kinokuni, Nene which is also something good because I think they will finally fix their friendship. Since they grew together the relationship between them is really important.

Sadly tho, i feel like Isshiki has to lose, just because the shokugeki will be already over if he wins this fight, since only Rindou Kobayashi will be left in the Central. Although i'm really interested what kind of dish will Tsukasa, Eishi ''The White Knight of the Table'' will serve to defeat Isshiki. Hype, hype, hype!

Jul 13, 2021 1:10 AM

Dec 2012
Did he just tell Anne to get out of her seat?
Hello, Courage.
Courage oppai. Dat pic.
Anne gets to stay.
Sit on Azami's lap?
Their bodies? Did they just break the 4th wall?
Courage in the lingerie. Dat booty.
LAWD!!!!!!! Anne in dat bra and pantsu. Dat oppai.
Rindo won.
Dat flashback.
I want to unwrap Anne. Dat oppai.
Dat ending.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 13, 2021 4:00 PM

Jul 2017
I liked the Isshiki flashback with Nene, but that's all I like. The rest of this episode was a chore to watch, and seeing Azami at the table eating, he doesn't really differentiate the point of true gourmet cooking and why Central has to be the way to go and the Rebels' methods are terrible, when their dishes have been really good too and elegant as well in Takumi's case. The whole Central and Azami element to the storyline feels so pointless and its a stupid excuse to make this Team Shokugeki thing happen since it sounds dope on paper.
Nov 23, 2021 11:27 AM

Apr 2013
So far so predictable. Final will be Irina vs Rindo and Soma vs Tsukasa. Azami is such an annoying twat, he can just do whatever he wants apparently, that already diminished my enjoyment in the last season. If the fanservice of the two new hot girls would've been at least animated, that might've increased my enjoyment of this episode.
Jul 8, 2023 8:08 AM

Jan 2021
Soma do be sippin' dat tea
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: Shin no Sara Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2019

170 by MITO134 »»
Yesterday, 5:29 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: Shin no Sara Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2019

64 by DrFeelGood887 »»
Dec 22, 2023 3:46 PM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: Shin no Sara Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2019

107 by aod-kun »»
Nov 6, 2023 3:45 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: Shin no Sara Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2019

69 by aod-kun »»
Nov 6, 2023 3:13 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: Shin no Sara Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2019

64 by Btnet »»
Nov 5, 2023 11:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.