Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 19, 2020 1:30 PM

Aug 2013
rievah said:
Kakegurui OP and DRAMAtical Murder OP were kinda bad

Just how it's possible that this one is in "Worst anime OP" thread?
It's excellent. Composition, vocals, bassline (that contrabass is insane!). Perfection. Literally one of my favs from last few years.
rsc-plMar 19, 2020 1:39 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Mar 19, 2020 1:42 PM
Jul 2018
Jesus, I have shit taste in anime, but this thread is proof that you guys have absolute shit taste in music.

Some of the mentions here for Worst Of All Time... I get it, there's more to an OP than just sound, but fuck me...
Mar 19, 2020 1:46 PM

May 2018
rsc-pl said:
rievah said:
Kakegurui OP and DRAMAtical Murder OP were kinda bad

Just how it's possible that this one is in "Worst anime OP" thread?
It's excellent. Composition, vocals, bassline (that contrabass is insane!). Perfection. Literally one of my favs from last few years.

I got to say that it's very different from other anime openings. I guess I'm not used to it.
Mar 23, 2020 4:24 AM

Jan 2020
FMAB OP 3 , it's just sounds weird compared to other FMAB Opening
Хайде, хайде, хайде, това е първата зона, брато, първа зона, първа зона, добре, добре, добре, това става тук горе, отива тук горе, само спокойно, само спокойно... Ха, отдясно е, навсякъде отдясно отдясно къде е дясното ти о да добре добре добре тихо мълчаливо не успях да се съсредоточа върху това ЕХ ТЪПАК КОГАТО СИ БАВНО БАВНО ... ой е путката на моето момиче прасе куче, аз Чувствам се добре, о, мамо, *шамар*, какво е това госпожице татко-
Mar 23, 2020 7:15 PM
Jul 2018

This opening was just to wild for me! 😵
Mar 23, 2020 7:18 PM
Jul 2018
@rievah I can't believe you just said that...
Mar 23, 2020 7:20 PM
Jul 2016
Lupin the third S1. Complete abheration.
Mar 23, 2020 7:28 PM

Oct 2009
Like many mentioned beforehand, Death Note's second opener is just ass and honestly, this is where the show started to go downhill alongside with the opener.

I'm sorry, the second part of Death Note is just soooooooooooooo underwhelming.
Mar 23, 2020 7:29 PM

Aug 2015
Sylas26 said:
Lupin the third S1. Complete abheration.

I didn't really like this OP much either, but it does often get stuck in my head XD
Mar 23, 2020 7:30 PM

Jul 2019
YeeYeeAss said:
I'd say Kagya-sama opening and unravel. I feel like unravel has been ruined due to the tokyo ghoul fandom
How did they ruined it?
edelgord said:
Unravel aka Cancer, listen to Signal if you want some good Japanese rock.
Really is it a new type of cancer? I listened to it multiple times so I guess I not healthy anymore.
Should I troll in the troll bait threads? It is kinda idiotic to be logical in the troll bait threads. Well, it will depend on my mood.
Mar 23, 2020 7:52 PM
Jul 2018
@YeeYeeAss How is Unravel cancer? I still love it to this day.
removed-userMar 24, 2020 11:29 AM
Mar 23, 2020 8:16 PM

Oct 2019
I'm going to be highly unoriginal here and say death note op 2.
Personally any opening that has death metal rock in it I skip.
I had to skip hunter x hunter ed 1 a load of times after hearing the death metal shouting at the end, Jesus Christ
Mar 23, 2020 8:22 PM
Oct 2012
Anything Lisa sings, or believes she sings.
Mar 23, 2020 8:38 PM

Apr 2019
I know it’s an unpopular opinion, but I never cared for the Watamote opening. The ending was great though!
“The instant I reach my climax, the power that has been building up inside me will burst out all at once!” - Ira Gamagori
Mar 23, 2020 9:27 PM

Mar 2013
Not a lot come to mind atm BUT:

Sooooo many people loved the opening of death parade but honestly for me it was not only God awful but also so unfitting to the anime...
"You think your power has limits, I say it's limitless."

Mar 24, 2020 4:27 AM

Jul 2019
Waifu02 said:
@puneetsingh How is Unravel cancer? I still love it to this day.
I didn't say it's a cancer. I asked someone who said it a cancer. In that way you asked the one who asked the one who said it's a cancer. Not fair.
Should I troll in the troll bait threads? It is kinda idiotic to be logical in the troll bait threads. Well, it will depend on my mood.
Mar 24, 2020 4:33 AM

Jun 2015
Every LiSA opening and anything that sounds like it. She sounds like a dying dog, constantly gasping for air.

💖 𝐼'𝓂 𝒽𝒶𝓎𝒹𝑒𝓃❣ 💖

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 💝 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 💝 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝒯𝓊𝒷𝑒 💝 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
💝 𝑀𝓎𝐹𝒾𝑔𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 💝
Mar 24, 2020 4:41 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Log Horizon's OP. It's fucking horrible. I'll never respect whatever the fuck Man on a Mission is doing with their weird, shitty attempt at being psuedo-Nu Metal. If you're going to bastardize a genre, at least bastardize a genre that wasn't already complete shit.

After that, anything by Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas tends to be abysmal, but special mention to Parasyte's OP. The OP only captured the *good* part of the song. Everything afterwards is a complete trainwreck.

Mar 24, 2020 11:26 AM
Jul 2018
@karkki_ Why would you just say that? Every LiSA opening is fire! Your opinion is 100% false.
Mar 24, 2020 11:28 AM
Jul 2018
@puneetsingh Yeah, sorry, I meant to reply to the person who said it was cringe.
removed-userMar 24, 2020 12:24 PM
Mar 24, 2020 11:33 AM

Jul 2019
Waifu02 said:

The song was good when I first watched it. But then it appeared on very top 10 and top 100 and literally every top anime openings list on very high spots and it became annoying quick, then it is used in so many anime memes and sometimes they just edit it on top of some other shit that just ruins it.
Mar 24, 2020 11:37 AM

Jan 2018
Fuzzylumpkins said:
I had to skip hunter x hunter ed 1 a load of times after hearing the death metal shouting at the end, Jesus Christ

Neither of those bands are death metal lmao. Maximum the Hormone is a nu metal band and Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas is a post hardcore band.
What a beautiful Duwang
Mar 24, 2020 11:39 AM

Sep 2008
any dudebro song ruins it for me.
1st vinland op, both dororo ops, dr stone, gundam build intros.
ANYTHING club music with whoos and yeaaahs, with rap mixed in.
god they are all cringe.
馬鹿げた倫理 全部ガラクタで
Mar 24, 2020 3:04 PM

Jan 2019
PUT YOUR GRASSES ON!!!

Berserk 1998 has to be a top 10 worst of all time.

"Whether you're sad, you're hurt, or empty, you have to keep playing."

Mar 24, 2020 3:57 PM

Sep 2014
sirenix said:
Not a lot come to mind atm BUT:

Sooooo many people loved the opening of death parade but honestly for me it was not only God awful but also so unfitting to the anime...

Have to agree with this. This is by far one of the worst OP I've heard.
Mar 24, 2020 4:04 PM

Aug 2018
Kata89 said:
PUT YOUR GRASSES ON!!!

Berserk 1998 has to be a top 10 worst of all time.

Yeah definetly the worst I have ever heard. Especially the first 20 seconds. This isn't music, it sounds like absolutely shit
Mar 24, 2020 4:06 PM

Sep 2019
Waifu02 said:
@karkki_ Why would you just say that? Every LiSA opening is fire! Your opinion is 100% false.

Adamas is horrible, imo. I didn't like it as much as her other songs. That was by far, the worst one she ever sings. And i wouldn't even call it singing..... it hurts my head so bad.

Also, nothing is 100% right. At least make it 99% right when it comes to opinion.

Wandering Witch is the best light novel ever!
Mar 24, 2020 4:06 PM
Nov 2015
I want to say watamote. I mean i get it inner angst but given the complexity of the show..ehh idk if would've used that for this show in particular
Mar 24, 2020 4:17 PM
Jul 2018
@White_Hollow I don't have to make it 99% because I'm "100%" accurate my opinion is facts. LiSA songs in Sword Art Online, Naruto Shippuden, My Hero Academia, and in Demon Slayer is a number one hit for me. You two are just too stubborn to understand how amazingly beautiful LiSA sings. My opinion isn't even 99.5% because I'm 100% sure she sings songs pretty well. If her singing is bad then that case many anime communities wouldn't take her as the singer for anime openings but they did, so don't come at me with that "when it comes to an opinion" crap because I'm also 100% accurate that you're wrong! Your opinion is yours, however, I don't care what anyone says or what happens I won't let you say that about LiSA. Only true anime fans would understand, you're nothing but a low life boomer.
Mar 24, 2020 4:25 PM

Sep 2019
Waifu02 said:
@White_Hollow I don't have to make it 99% because I'm "100%" accurate my opinion is facts. LiSA songs in Sword Art Online, Naruto Shippuden, My Hero Academia, and in Demon Slayer is a number one hit for me. You two are just too stubborn to understand how amazingly beautiful LiSA sings. My opinion isn't even 99.5% because I'm 100% sure she sings songs pretty well. If her singing is bad then that case many anime communities wouldn't take her as the singer for anime openings but they did, so don't come at me with that "when it comes to an opinion" crap because I'm also 100% accurate that you're wrong! Your opinion is yours, however, I don't care what anyone says or what happens I won't let you say that about LiSA. Only true anime fans would understand, you're nothing but a low life boomer.

You're kind of messed up. I never said i didn't like her..... also, which one of her song is in naruto shippuden if i may know?

Wandering Witch is the best light novel ever!
Mar 24, 2020 4:37 PM
Jul 2018
@White_Hollow I thought LiSA sang "Kara no Kokoro" on opening 20 in Naruto Shippuden but it was Anly who sang it. Sorry just ignore that mistake, but you're still wrong! And I'm not messed up! 😅
Mar 24, 2020 4:50 PM

Jul 2016
Fuzzylumpkins said:

Agreed,death note op 2 is not the type of music i would personally listen to,but the Pooooooorn scream at the beginning is pretty funny.
I don´t mind the hunter x hunter ed for some reason though.
Mar 24, 2020 4:56 PM

Aug 2013
Waifu02 said:

Her Nisekoi opening is also brilliant. And I love ADAMAS too. Her voice is awesome and music arrangement as well.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Mar 24, 2020 6:14 PM
Oct 2018
The toradora OP, probably one of the only OP,s i skipped whole way through
Mar 24, 2020 6:54 PM

Jul 2019
YeeYeeAss said:
Waifu02 said:

The song was good when I first watched it. But then it appeared on very top 10 and top 100 and literally every top anime openings list on very high spots and it became annoying quick, then it is used in so many anime memes and sometimes they just edit it on top of some other shit that just ruins it.
Well it's covers either instrumental or vocals are amazing. Maybe amazing than the real one.
Mar 24, 2020 6:56 PM

Feb 2018
There aren't really any openings that I feel are legitimately bad, but I have a heavy dislike for when a show starts with a really unique stand out opening only for it to be replaced with JUST YELLING INTO THE MICROPHONE WHILE NOISES HAPPEN IN THE BACKGROUND BECAUSE THAT'S JUST SO EXCITING, RIGHT!?!
"If it's not big, it's only a bust," some guy on the internet
Mar 24, 2020 7:02 PM

Jan 2018
At least Gundoh Musashi is funny in how bad it is, at least the German Naruto one is a meme in it of itself, at least the Niea one has good lyrics, there is some enjoyment to be found in those.

This....there's no fun in this:

While I exaggerate a bit (I do find it funny how little animation there is in it), the song is...ufff

Also, an honorable mention:
thebigchris17Mar 24, 2020 7:05 PM

"The souls of the dead must not linger in the world of the living."
Ishizu Ishtar

"The winner shouldn't be on his knees."
The Nameless Pharaoh
Mar 24, 2020 7:21 PM

Aug 2018
Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin
kiss x sis both ova and tv version
and some opening by character seiyuu
Mar 25, 2020 1:47 PM

Mar 2013
Bacon24 said:
The toradora OP, probably one of the only OP,s i skipped whole way through

oh my god i completely forgot about this one until i just watched it again. i watched it the first two times but it became super annoying afterwards.
"You think your power has limits, I say it's limitless."

Mar 25, 2020 5:40 PM

Apr 2014
fate grand order babylonia 2nd op is fxcking shit.
Mar 26, 2020 4:11 AM

Jul 2010
OP from recent seasons anime in principle as industry - all the same, and this already not tasty, comparing with those same openings Code Geass.
May be some anime?
Mar 26, 2020 4:16 AM

Oct 2017
I don't get why everyone thinks Free! openings are bop af. I think they are all just thirsty for the guys in Free! lmfao
Mar 26, 2020 11:18 AM

Aug 2018
Heres two that I personally dislike :

One Piece OP 21 -Super Powers, This is the most annoying of them all, many were happy when this one was finaly over

Death Note OP 2 - This is just a big drop from the 1st one and looks like its on LSD

Mar 26, 2020 9:19 PM

Jan 2018
Now and Then, Here and There's op is basically the only one I've seen as a whole that's pretty damn bad. Shit is basically just still images of characters with a generic 90's jrpg song playing.
What a beautiful Duwang
Mar 26, 2020 9:21 PM
Dec 2016
I don't like Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu's opening. But since I'm watching that one right now, it's fresh on my mind. There's lots of openings I don't even remember it's been so long.
Mar 26, 2020 9:34 PM

Aug 2018
Mugen no Juunin: Immortal OP.
It just bunch of random words without any coherence and a drape background.What am I supposed to take from the OP?
Mar 26, 2020 9:36 PM
Mar 2018
Hell girl's op, Code geass op's other than jibun wo
Mar 27, 2020 3:35 AM
Jul 2018
Hanasaku Iroha OP1 somehow the initial voice keep getting me cringed. The same goes to Non Non Biyori Repeat have the same pattern.

Psycho Pass 2 OP2, probably the best soundtrack 0-100 explosive start and immediate ruined by mediocre englrish lyrics and totally train wrecked next few seconds with that hilarious lyric "i wanna show you MY everything" while trying to maintain edgy mood... lmao
Mar 27, 2020 3:50 AM

Sep 2016
TheKawaiiToon said:
I don't really know what the worst OP is in my opinion
The worst I've heard was Death Note's second OP so I'll go for that.
Also Code Geass' 2nd OP was pretty shit. They literally just reused footage from the 1st OP and top it off with a horrible sounding song.

Krav40 said:
Every Code Geass opening after JIBUN WO suck are terrible and I hate all of them.

Really? I get R1's 2nd and R2's 1st opening. R1's 3rd was a little better and I think R2's 2nd OP is as good as JIBUN WO.

petran79 said:
Blood+ fourth opening was inferior to the rest

generic animation and lyrics

The reason why it sucks because it's the same people who sang Code Geass' 2nd OP

Catalano said:
I wanna mention Narutaru op because it's disturbing, the characters are drawn by 4 year olds who discoverd crayons and they are all smiling and happy. The show is about depression, murder, rape, distruction, genocide, all the bad stuff.

Then again, Madoka Magica did something like that:
sq

For me Blood + op 4 is one of the best and Code Geass last 4 openings were all better than the 1st one, I mostly dislike generic rock and pop which lack intimidating hard voice and instrumentals, also the melody was not that good for the code geass 1st opening.
Mar 27, 2020 3:52 AM

Mar 2016
Mark_Dingemanse said:
The metal part of that vinland saga opening makes me cringe so hard. They try make it seem like its such a good anime while it feels nothing more than a generic shounen

In my opinion the worst opening of the second haf of 2019

You're insane! That OP was awesome for me

Survive Said The Prophet's a real good band
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» If there a Cute Guys doing cute thing would you watch it?

RedTea33 - 5 hours ago

16 by Mishiia »»
3 minutes ago

» favorite anime under 50 episodes?

RedTea33 - 6 hours ago

19 by Zarutaku »»
8 minutes ago

» If you could change one anime into being a hardcore ecchi, which one would you pick?

APolygons2 - Yesterday

31 by alshu »»
12 minutes ago

» Woke Companies Force Japanese Sites to Censor Anime and Manga Content or Shutdown

rohan121 - 6 hours ago

26 by Zarutaku »»
13 minutes ago

» 1 trick pony, but it's actually peak!

APolygons2 - 3 hours ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
22 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.