Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Oct 26, 2019 12:56 PM
Mar 2015
Great backstory for the origins of the Ishigami Village Glad he got to hear his dad's words and cry at his grave
Oct 26, 2019 1:08 PM

Jan 2015
Quite an emotional episode, made me tear up, but not enough to make me cry.
Oct 26, 2019 1:41 PM

Nov 2014
Really strong episode. Emotional too. The one thing that felt off this anime was how Senku never thought about his family or was shown to miss them. Now it's fixed.
Oct 26, 2019 2:32 PM

Oct 2017
I was a baby crying all this episode, pretty touching see Senku crying about his dad defeat.
The war with Tsukasa Empire seems it will be an a exciting thing.
-¡Give yourself to me!
Oct 26, 2019 4:40 PM

Nov 2015
deg said:
Ahri-is-cute said:
Sooo did Byakuya marry that girl and get some children from her or not ?

obviously since Lillian genes has been pass on to her descendants Ruri and Kohaku

Kinda but I only saw 4 children at the end ( 2 from the first couple and 2 from the young couple )
Oct 26, 2019 4:46 PM
Nov 2015
I think it's silly that you had 4 astronaut level minds two of which were doctors and one who was a physics professor alongside one world class musician and it seems like none of the science or art humanity has cultivated seemed to be retained, seriously Kohaku and Chrome didn't even know that the Earth rotates or about gravity a physics professor should know those derivations. I mean they refer to scientists as sorcerers, did they just not teach their children?
Oct 26, 2019 6:16 PM

Jul 2017
The mission to UN-petrify Earth begins, the Thousand Skies, to reach even the furthest continent for Byakuya and the rest of the crew.

Those kids though (really wonder whose kids are those), plus Lilian's insert music was extraordinary, but in the face of death, the dad knowing that his son is well and alive, LIKE FATHER LIKE SON. Never giving úp till the end.

The Hundred Nights story, starts with the 6-man crew battling the EXACT same disease that Ruri was (allegedly) passed down from: pneumonia. But ends with how Byakuya planned it to the succinct, knowing full well that Senku would take over and continue his legacy.

The 1st arc of the village, COMPLETE. Next on, the 2nd arc: Stone Wars with Tsukasa and his army making ways of attack. Senku and the others better be ready!

What an exhilarating and emotional episode, the best so far!
KANLen09Oct 26, 2019 6:34 PM
Oct 26, 2019 7:26 PM
Jan 2019
As I imagined, I could not stand the tears, I tried throughout the episode, but in the end they just came out. Byakuya saw his friends leave one by one, but in spite of everything he never forgot his son, it was what kept him standing until the end. Seeing Senku cry over his father's grave broke my heart, despite the attitude he has is not except for such emotions, after all, he is also human. Millennia passed, but his father's words could finally reach him.
Without a doubt, it is one of the best anime of the year and I've seen ... I won't get tired of saying it. Anyway, it was an emotional episode that moved me to the point of crying.

Ps: It was a great surprise to know that Byakuya was not his true father, but he still loved him with all his heart and had complete faith that his son, Senku, would save humanity. My respects.

Byakuya had children with Lillian?
Oct 26, 2019 10:03 PM
Mar 2010
Julianfoxy said:
The fact that people expect answers right away and straight call out ''plot holes'' ''bad writing'' ''shitty show'' ''doesn't make any sense'' if the didn't get one on the go is beyond me.
Many other people actually did this this on the beginning of the show before eating their words later cause the actual got answers after few episodes. Sure am not saying that you shouldn't be questioning about thing but taking the opportunity to shit on the show even tho it not done yet, even tho the manga is not done yet and is nowhere near close to be, you should not start talking shit on it that's just stupid.

It's like people have never read or seen Mystery or Science Fiction stories before and go, "but that's not possible!" when something strange happens. It's still ongoing. The plot of the parts that don't make sense are still being investigated on. There are elements that still haven't been introduced, they're still trying to figure out the secrets of some things that happened 3700 years in the past. Even what they currently know about the astronauts' story is just a portion of what happened. And even the hundredth story was created during Byakuya's time, there have been thousands of years of things that could have happened after his time that change the status quo, and all they've seen so far is one portion of the post-apocalyptic world.
Oct 26, 2019 10:29 PM
May 2017
a good episode but felt it was quite rushed.. Good to see a little bit progress of Senku's father and the other survivors but hoped to see more of that on how they managed to lived during that time

wonder who's senku's biological parents tho..

and we're back to tsukasa again.... whoo boi.
Oct 26, 2019 11:45 PM

Oct 2017
Man i'm so glad they adapted this part so well. The feels from this part is just too much. One of my fav part in dr.stone till date.
Oct 27, 2019 1:25 AM

Feb 2014
This is what "Thinking for the future generation", really means. Byakuya what a father!
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Oct 27, 2019 3:26 AM

May 2019
Probably my favourite episode so far. Gave me chills so many times. Amazingly choreographed.

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Oct 27, 2019 3:41 AM
May 2017
How did Senku get the message from his father though?
Oct 27, 2019 4:53 AM

Oct 2017
This episode is 1000/100. All the feels. So glad the anime's given it justice. It's one of my favourite parts ever.
Oct 27, 2019 6:31 AM

Apr 2015
potential spoiler with this question. read at your risk.

the guards. they were stationed there because there were outsiders before and they were exiled in the village. yeah, it's probably the 2 astronauts that wandered off the woods and came back with children.
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
Oct 27, 2019 8:14 AM
Dec 2015
SpaceCowboyFin said:
It was a good episode but I can't help but laugh at the idea of 3700 years of inbreeding in a tiny gene pool.

Well that´s explains why nearly half of the tribe is blond XD
Oct 27, 2019 8:19 AM
Dec 2015
CaioOlive said:
When last episode still left room for the astronauts backstory, I was somehow disappointed. Yeah, I was wrong. This was a very important flashback, yet another solid episode, maybe the best of the second half so far. Seems like Senkuu just gained more motivation. a lot of emotional stuff as well, and it truly explains why do they have so little information about the real world. Having to save their friends as quickly as possible, they must've left useful stuff there, like maps and so on. Also, that couple never came back, so maybe we got another village? The only thing missing for me is why are there only 40 people on the village. Obviously something happened. It's hard to believe that they were only going to have like 2 kids for each couple. Anyways, I think they won't cover it and the next part of the anime will be pretty dope if what I understood right what I read on forums and wikias.

Maybe they explain it later, but is very unlucky is the only village in the entire setting apart of Tsukasa´s empire.
For most part of human history people used to lived in small tribes or villages, most of them as nomads. There where even times where they could travel long distances and never meet other humans for years. And since war and competition for resources and land is a thing sometimes is better not to meet others.
Nido_HimeOct 27, 2019 8:28 AM
Oct 27, 2019 9:15 AM
Dec 2015
yuukigami said:
A very good episode character-wise and emotion-wise but I just can't get my finger around some aspects of the backstory that simply don't make much sense:

1. The astronauts have intended to land somewhere near South America and ended up missing their target and landed somewhere near an island in the Pacific.. Okay, but why instead of trying their hardest to investigate the situation and find the nearest civilized settlement (town, village) they have simply settled in the same spot and started creating families without finding a place with decent supplies and medicine first? I know it's very difficult to navigate and risky to travel but they would've realized that they would need tools of civilization and especially medicine to survive longer but they obviously didn't even try..

2. The reproduction of the next generations within such a small circle of genes in a completely uncivilized world without any major health issues is also very questionable. I guess the rest of them got extremely lucky to live long enough to have more kids and pass on the knowledge to them before catching infections or whatnot?

3. The third and the biggest question is how did their ancestors manage to reach Japan at some point. This one is beyond strange. It would even make more sense if the first generation, i.e. the astronauts would have managed that at some point within their lives as they had more knowledge and technology at their disposal (which they never bothered to reach or use) for that??

Overall, I really do like this show and don't mean to complain or anything but just can't help thinking about all of this. What do you guys think about these questions? Would there be more explanations later on in the story on how the current state of the village came to be?

1. Is very luckily that they simple didn´t have much choice. Is important to save humanity and civilization but how they could do it without the tools they need it? Also knowledge (I´m not talking about survival skillls, Im refering things like History, Physics or anything advance sort of speak.) is very important, but there is no point of having it if there is no one left, so is much simpler and quicker to just grow the population as soon as possible. You could say they should had at least 2 kids per couple, I guess they weren´t for the mood or something.

2. Yeah is kinda hard to believe, but is already hard that not only they had to survived in nature but also having kids within their own family, so give them a slack. By the time the population gets bigger and starts to spread to others places isolating themselves from the original colony the gene pool would start to grow again bit by bit.

3. Ancient humans are much more impressive than we think. People of the past learned from trial and error how to build boats and cross the seas thousands of years ago, even to islands far away of any continent like Hawaii. And since the humans from Dr. Stone lived in a island for their entires lives is very likely some of them started to learn how to build boats for fishing or travel to other islands. Even better they might even use man made structures like bridges and roads to travel, like the Panamá channel.

The series never specifies wich island they ended but since the astronauts wanted to land on South America but failed, is very likely they landed on the Galapagos Islands instead. Is very close to South America and is green enough to grow crops with many islands around to choose.

And if the couple that went to the sea, maybe even their kids´s descendanst of the island they left, landed on South America they just need to go north so they cross said channel, go to North America, cross the Bering strait, go to the south of Kamchatka peninsula (Siberia) and there you are, they land on Japan.

It would take many generations but is not impossible. Or maybe they casually sailed straight to Japan, who knows?
Oct 27, 2019 9:42 AM

Aug 2018
Beautiful episode, it gave me some tiny chills just to think about myself if I was in Senku's father situation. Not sure next episodes will be as calm as this one though.
Oct 27, 2019 1:37 PM

Jul 2012
easily brings my score to a 9 because of how well done this episode was
Oct 27, 2019 2:45 PM

Dec 2016
I liked these couple of episodes showing us the past.

Interesting how they made Pneumonia a topic as it was Senku who created the antidote for it thousands of years later in order to save lives.

Can't wait to see how and what they will use again Tsuaka.
Oct 27, 2019 3:23 PM

Jul 2014
I loved the father-son connection, he never lost his faith in him.

For a moment I thought they were not going to depict what happened to them, but they had to go ahead a give me sad moments.
Oct 27, 2019 4:12 PM

Jan 2013
Hard to take this anime seriously when it repeatedly tries to just say fuck logic. Now Tsukasa is coming back too... ugh
Oct 27, 2019 4:55 PM
Jul 2018
It was really nice to see Senku cry, to show a different emotion other than just arrogant confidence.
I know it's weird to bring it up now, but I just realized: the dynamic between Senku and Tsukasa is extremely fascinating. In a typical shounen anime, Senku (the genius) would be the villain, while Tsukasa (the brute) would be the protagonist. I don't think this subversion is a coincidence.
Oct 27, 2019 11:15 PM

Apr 2016
Not sure whether this anime is getting worse or getting better tbh. I think the logic thing is completely irrelevant since this is a shounen, and trying to put some logic into senku counting every second for 3000 yrs is literally insane and not realistic. But at the very least, it's entertaining enough that it keeps me coming back. Still, wish it would cut back on the science/logic aspect since we all know it's bullshit and exaggerated.

I'd rate this ep a 5/10 and overall that could be what I also rate this anime.
Oct 28, 2019 3:25 AM

Jun 2013
This episode carried more emotion with the music, voice acting (except for Byakuya's voice actor), the atmosphere, simply seeing their graves and children moving on compared to the manga. While reading the manga, I was like, "Oh okay, they died." However, I teared up in this episode.

Honestly, I don't whose kid is whose. Obviously the thicker lips kids are obviously the doctor's. Speaking of which, we didn't see them return. Are we to assume they died at sea or something?

Also, Byakuya was a great dad, even if he wasn't Senku's biological dad. Another also, Tsukasa-chan is coming for their asses.
臭い-
Oct 28, 2019 7:55 AM

Sep 2012
idk why this seems a bit rushed but a well done episode
Oct 28, 2019 9:22 AM

Nov 2009
Retconning much? Now Senkuu and his dad are suddenly not blood related, "due to sudden plot reasons".
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Oct 28, 2019 1:07 PM

Jul 2016
Sorry but the idea of Senkuu counting seconds for millennia still makes me cringe in disbelief every time it's mentioned.

And also, I don't want to be an ass but why would you have kids when you can't secure your own safety first? I mean, it seems the six survivors didn't even try to look for more people outside the island or more importantly, find a civilized settlement (city or small village) with technology and medical supplements.

Meh episode overall. I honestly was expecting more from Byakuya but he just left mostly all the job to Senkuu with the absurd hope that he would eventually wake up someday. And the fact he left a few "survival tips" to be told through stories from generation to generation didn't convince me either. He might have been a great dad, as many people say here but in terms of story progression, he was a quite useless character.

So Tsukasa will reappear in the next episode, uh? Not really pleased with the idea but we'll see...

P.S.: Just wondering but the fact of Senkuu and Byakuya not being blood-related will be of importance for the plot later on in the series? Because for me, it seems to be just an excuse to avoid an "ancient" incest route in case the author develops a romance between Senkuu and Kohaku/Ruri later on.
Oct 28, 2019 2:19 PM

Nov 2009
well then... guess we now know why they failed to recover Humanity... (so... not really saving anyone)

cause they got stuck on an island (without trying to find mainland apparently)

and since they're stuck on an island, they apparently didn't bother expanding much and grew the population slowly even after 3700 years... (cause they also apparently keeps on dying early due to no medicine, even tho they were apparently doctors, doctors without supplies = just a normal person, unless you're that one girl in current airing Choujin anime series, who's apparently a god doctor that conjures supplies out of thin air)

That also explains why they didn't pass down any knowledge about science/ technology... since they didn't had any to pass down, lol

Also, guess It's not a Wincest if Kohaku and Senku gets together. (well then, lets the pairing continue)

___ ___ ___

And I can't wait to see TsukASSa get owned by Senku's science.

Tho I wonder if the other 2 (forgot their names, since we literally haven't heard of them since Senku left them) will also come here... hope they don't become casualties that get caught in the line of fire.
amlgOct 28, 2019 2:29 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Oct 28, 2019 5:55 PM

Sep 2011
sprite-1 said:
el3mel said:
Only thing that irritated me was Lilian voice actor is clearly different when she signs which doesn't make any kind of sense to me. Why didn't they get a VA with a good singing voice from the start then ?

Probably couldn't find a voice actress that's both fluent in Japanese and English

Her name is Ayahi Takagaki and she can't be that busy.
Oct 28, 2019 6:17 PM

Aug 2018
Future incest status: AVERTED.
-On my way to make you confess-

Oct 28, 2019 9:10 PM

May 2019
This is a sad, but at the same time the most stupid and illogical episode.
Why did the astronauts live on the island and where did those two go by boat?
Senku came to this island on foot from the mainland.
Instead of living in some kind of wards, astronauts could use cars and live in any of the houses and they had a lot of drugs that were in hospitals, but they were dying of pneumonia.
Oct 28, 2019 11:19 PM

Nov 2009
N4V1G4T0R said:
Instead of living in some kind of wards, astronauts could use cars and live in any of the houses and they had a lot of drugs that were in hospitals, but they were dying of pneumonia.

They lived on the island cause they didn't bother to go and try to find mainland until they start to get sick

The 2 people tried to find mainland, but never returned. They either, died in the ocean OR they couldn't find their way back and just decide to stay in another place.

The village senku ends up on isn't the same Island that was shown in the flashback, as can be seen that the island the astronauts lived in was a lot larger and surrounded by ocean.

Which means the astronauts wasn't able to find mainland, thus they couldn't go live in houses or get supplies from hospitals.

But the main downfall was... they didn't bother try to leave the Island until they start to get sick (as can be seen that they only start getting sick after HAVING 2 kids... meaning they spend at least 2+ years on the island... more than enough time for knowledgeable astronauts to build more boats and gather supplies and head out into the ocean to look for mainland. (unless they somehow can't use stars to navigate the sea... like Senku tried to use as maps) (we know they can do it, since if the high school girls from Sounan Desu ka can build rafts that can travel between islands... I am sure astronauts can build an even better raft/ boat)

___ ___ ___

So... overall even tho this is a sad episode, but it's still pretty much their own fault they end up in this situation.
amlgOct 28, 2019 11:24 PM
Oct 29, 2019 2:06 AM

May 2019
amlg said:
N4V1G4T0R said:

They lived on the island cause they didn't bother to go and try to find mainland until they start to get sick

The 2 people tried to find mainland, but never returned. They either, died in the ocean OR they couldn't find their way back and just decide to stay in another place.

The village senku ends up on isn't the same Island that was shown in the flashback, as can be seen that the island the astronauts lived in was a lot larger and surrounded by ocean.

Which means the astronauts wasn't able to find mainland, thus they couldn't go live in houses or get supplies from hospitals.

But the main downfall was... they didn't bother try to leave the Island until they start to get sick (as can be seen that they only start getting sick after HAVING 2 kids... meaning they spend at least 2+ years on the island... more than enough time for knowledgeable astronauts to build more boats and gather supplies and head out into the ocean to look for mainland. (unless they somehow can't use stars to navigate the sea... like Senku tried to use as maps) (we know they can do it, since if the high school girls from Sounan Desu ka can build rafts that can travel between islands... I am sure astronauts can build an even better raft/ boat)

___ ___ ___

So... overall even tho this is a sad episode, but it's still pretty much their own fault they end up in this situation.

maybe I was inattentive and mistaken about the island, but they found a boat, which means that somewhere not far away should have been a settlement
and yet they are astronauts, which means scientists
they should have had weapons and medicines from the space capsule and they had to build houses with beds, not tents, and they shouldn't sleep on the ground
in 3 years they could build a ship and go to the mainland, wherever they had everything they need to survive
Oct 29, 2019 6:06 AM

Jul 2019
So sad but so good.

Mid episode during the fest I actually though this was going to end on a high note but this was just a little too much...
Oct 29, 2019 7:19 AM

Nov 2014
CG said:
Retconning much? Now Senkuu and his dad are suddenly not blood related, "due to sudden plot reasons".
Maybe his true father is the main villain who did all that human-turn-to-stone phenomena lol.

Oct 29, 2019 3:14 PM

Apr 2018

One of the things that always gets me in every anime/video game is when they start talking about past events. Events that happened thousands of years ago. It really makes me reflect on real life as well. All the people that lived centuries before me. All the good things and bad things that happened on this very soil I'm standing on right now that I'll never be able to experience in first person. I don't know why, but thinking about that for too long gets me pretty sentimental. This episode captured that feeling so well. When Senku was standing on the grave of all of his dad's relatives and started tearing up, I felt that...
Oct 29, 2019 6:47 PM
May 2016
Why did they just didnt go to the City and live there? Why do they live on a fucking Island with a self made house
Why didn't they teached the new generations science?
Why they didn't try to rescue the stone ppl?
Oct 29, 2019 10:01 PM
Jan 2016
Did I miss the reason they ended up stranded on an island in the middle of nowhere when they could have landed in any number of cities with tons of resources???
Oct 30, 2019 6:32 AM

Mar 2011
Hmm this was sad and all but a bit of a stretch.

It was like they just gave up.. Sure they were on an island or something but couldn't they have tried to make it to the main land and try and experiment in a lab somewhere to save everyone or just do something?

Ok sure they tried in the end when they were desperare, but they did nothing for 3 years! Sure I guess it was risky but still.

Instead their solution was 'My son is super smart so let's leave it to him in thousands of years when technology is long lost...'

I dunno I guess this anime is a bit weird in how it's both ridiculous and grounded at the same time.

Also I love that they mention that they aren't blood related just so we can ship Senku. I get it he is like a genius and all but it just seems a bit ridiculous.

None the less very heart warming.
"When everyone else is about to give up, the fighter who becomes the role model, is the true Leader."

Oct 30, 2019 7:52 AM
Jan 2016
SouthRzVa said:
Sorry but the idea of Senkuu counting seconds for millennia still makes me cringe in disbelief every time it's mentioned.

And also, I don't want to be an ass but why would you have kids when you can't secure your own safety first? I mean, it seems the six survivors didn't even try to look for more people outside the island or more importantly, find a civilized settlement (city or small village) with technology and medical supplements.

Meh episode overall. I honestly was expecting more from Byakuya but he just left mostly all the job to Senkuu with the absurd hope that he would eventually wake up someday. And the fact he left a few "survival tips" to be told through stories from generation to generation didn't convince me either. He might have been a great dad, as many people say here but in terms of story progression, he was a quite useless character.

So Tsukasa will reappear in the next episode, uh? Not really pleased with the idea but we'll see...

P.S.: Just wondering but the fact of Senkuu and Byakuya not being blood-related will be of importance for the plot later on in the series? Because for me, it seems to be just an excuse to avoid an "ancient" incest route in case the author develops a romance between Senkuu and Kohaku/Ruri later on.

Pretty sure they are blood related....show just said that all the thousands of years of breeding watered them down enough that they could hardly be called related. If you think of it in real world scenarios, a lot of Japanese people are descended from a small gene pool of ancestors since it has remained such a closed off society since its start ages ago. I believe it's a true statistic that theres a 1/4 chance (from what I remember) that any one Japanese person is a cousin to another Japanese person, albeit those ties are probably from many generations ago. So Senku's logic makes sense.....unless you want to believe most of Japan's marriages are incest lol
Oct 30, 2019 8:48 AM
Oct 2016
how likely is it for that many people to die of pneumonia, i mean if it was that common would we have not gone extinct in the stone ages?
Oct 30, 2019 10:08 AM

Jul 2016
SenpaiMars-Barz said:
SouthRzVa said:

Pretty sure they are blood related....show just said that all the thousands of years of breeding watered them down enough that they could hardly be called related. If you think of it in real world scenarios, a lot of Japanese people are descended from a small gene pool of ancestors since it has remained such a closed off society since its start ages ago. I believe it's a true statistic that theres a 1/4 chance (from what I remember) that any one Japanese person is a cousin to another Japanese person, albeit those ties are probably from many generations ago. So Senku's logic makes sense.....unless you want to believe most of Japan's marriages are incest lol

Nah, with 3700 years, it's hard to say it's incest if they were blood-related (Senkuu and Kohaku/Ruri). I'm just curious whether that fact would be relevant in the story at some point since it was quite out of nowhere when Byakuya said he wasn't Senkuu's father.
Oct 30, 2019 10:30 AM
Jan 2016
SouthRzVa said:
SenpaiMars-Barz said:

Nah, with 3700 years, it's hard to say it's incest if they were blood-related (Senkuu and Kohaku/Ruri). I'm just curious whether that fact would be relevant in the story at some point since it was quite out of nowhere when Byakuya said he wasn't Senkuu's father.

Wait.....am I missing something? I don't remember he ever saying he wasn't Senkuu's real father....they're even designed to look similar, I'm pretty sure Byakuya is Senkuu's real father....
Oct 30, 2019 11:04 AM

Jul 2016
SenpaiMars-Barz said:
SouthRzVa said:

Wait.....am I missing something? I don't remember he ever saying he wasn't Senkuu's real father....they're even designed to look similar, I'm pretty sure Byakuya is Senkuu's real father....

I took the liberty to re-watched the episode and around 11:10, he says him and Senkuu aren't blood-related.
SouthRzVaOct 30, 2019 11:18 AM
Oct 30, 2019 11:25 AM
Jan 2016
SouthRzVa said:
SenpaiMars-Barz said:

I took the liberty to re-watched the episode and around 11:10, he says him and Senkuu aren't blood-related.
SouthRzVa said:
SenpaiMars-Barz said:

Oh shit lol, now imma have to go rewatch it too now, dunno how I missed that....
Oct 30, 2019 8:38 PM

Nov 2009
N4V1G4T0R said:

maybe I was inattentive and mistaken about the island, but they found a boat, which means that somewhere not far away should have been a settlement
and yet they are astronauts, which means scientists
they should have had weapons and medicines from the space capsule and they had to build houses with beds, not tents, and they shouldn't sleep on the ground
in 3 years they could build a ship and go to the mainland, wherever they had everything they need to survive

Nope, the boat belong to that old man turned to stone we saw after the astronauts ends up on the island that was living on the island alone.

However, if that old man can live on the island solo with a boat, it also means the old man could probably travel between water to mainland and gather supplies. Which apparently the Astronauts didn't bother to do.

___ ___ ___

And yea... why did you think we said no wincest or incest averted... lol

Cause Senku himself literally said they weren't blood related, so any descendant from the astronaut aren't Senku's relatives, if anything they're just his "step-descendants"

In a way, you could call Senku everyone from 3700 years "Grand Step-bro"
amlgNov 11, 2019 10:52 AM
Oct 30, 2019 10:26 PM

Oct 2017
I don’t think I’ve ever cried due to an anime until now. Holy shit. Just imagining that gap in time is indescribably sad to me. And the relationship between Senku and his dad hits home to me and is honestly beautiful. I love this show.
Hey there! If you'd like to talk about anime or anything else feel free to drop a comment on my page or DM me. I'd be glad to have a conversation and make some new friends :)
My list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Amazinc?status=7&order=4&order2=0

Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dr. Stone Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2019

150 by anshumankrsingh »»
Apr 7, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2019

196 by anshumankrsingh »»
Apr 6, 6:28 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2019

486 by Luban1 »»
Mar 18, 8:08 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Syureria - Dec 13, 2019

335 by Matchappie »»
Mar 5, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2019

161 by Matchappie »»
Mar 5, 5:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.