Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 24, 2019 3:25 PM

Nov 2008
Hrybami said:
You should close an eye on the rating and listen to your own feeling toward an anime.

I always do...and my own feeling told me "watching Glasslip is torture". lol

Oct 24, 2019 4:01 PM
Jul 2018
Hmmm, let's see. I don't have a top pick so I'll just list some anime that I think deserve the title of worst anime of the decade.

Seikon no Qwaser (I guess it counts since it's from 2010)
Taboo Tattoo
Big Order
Dies Irae
Berserk 2016
Oct 24, 2019 6:20 PM

Nov 2008
ComboSmooth said:

Personally im leaning towards satsuriku no Tenshi being the worst anime ive seen this decade. Definitely the most emo trashy edgelord show around.

You must be mistaken....you're talking about Magical Girl Site....right?

I'll elaborate on why SnT is a far better series than that shit...just from the first episode of MGS

Satsuriku No Tenshi does NOT contain the following:

ChiibiOct 24, 2019 7:04 PM

Oct 25, 2019 4:28 AM

Apr 2015
Hrybami said:
Cookies said:
You can like glasslip, doesn't mean it's good it is objectively bad, no opinion needed. You can like something objectively bad, but just because some people like it doesn't mean it is not objectively bad. Glasslip was garbage, regardless of whether you enjoyed it. But really, my problem is with people naming good shows they didn't like. People were not asked to name good shows they didn't like. They were asked what is the worst anime of the decade, regardless if they liked it or not. You can like whatever you want, but what you like or dislike doesn't define whether it's good or bad, and nearly all people here are naming highly rated shows they personally didn't like.

On that note, Mayoiga was an absolute trainwreck and one of the worst anime I've ever seen but I like it and it was one of the most enjoyable anime I've watched. It's still trash regardless of my opinion.
Oh you're right. I'm sorry. I didn't know this thread asked what is the lowest rated anime instead of asking what is in our opinion the worst anime of the decade. I should have know there wasn't room for anyone's opinion here. Afterall every anime are either objectively good or objectively bad regardless of what anyone might thing. So we should just close up this thread and let you tell us which of these anime are objectively the worst of the decade.
I am glad you have recognized your failures.
hi
Sets
Last FM
Anime List
Manga List
Clue no. 2: Somewhere in one of the pictures in my forum signature.
Oct 25, 2019 7:49 PM

May 2016
Ousama Game
Ao Oni The Animation
Dorei-ku
Diabolik Lovers
Happy Sugar Life
Mahou Shoujo Site
Warau Salesman New
Oct 27, 2019 12:05 AM
pookie

Nov 2015
ousama game, i watched it till the end but boy did i lose all my non existent braincells
Dec 27, 2019 11:51 PM
Jan 2019
Hitori Bocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu and fruits basket
Sure the art style is good but
SHIITTTTTTTTTT IS IT BAD
Dec 28, 2019 12:01 AM

Jul 2016
Worst anime of the decade is KONOSUBA the comdey is not funny, no plot and overrated throughout.

Dec 28, 2019 12:04 AM

Nov 2019
Is it a thread to shit on the anime that you hate the most. Lol

Then please let me acclaim my hate for Tokyo Ghoul. Sure I have watched worse but it disappointing me the most. What could have been a masterpiece is filled with flaws and numerous plotholes. Surely one of the worst animes I've watched and it released in this decade. So it's the worst anime of the decade.
SAO PROGRESSIVE ANIME HYPE
Dec 28, 2019 1:46 AM
Dec 28, 2019 3:49 AM

Jul 2017
gotta be taboo tattoo

cant even force myself to finish it, and its only 12 episodes
Dec 28, 2019 4:01 AM

Aug 2016
LemonKush said:
Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?

Man that anime sucked so bad, they fully prioritized fanservice over plot and the last few episodes were completely detached altogether.

Holy moly that anime was definitely not that amazing but it does not deserve that title. Id take a meme tier isekai fan service anime anyday over generiic shounen anime like demon slayer / vinland saga
Dec 28, 2019 6:25 AM

Apr 2013
I obviously havent seen all anime from this decade, so I’m going by whats on my completed list and I’m also excluding 3 min shorts and OVAs that were obviously made with 3$ budgets.

But from my list.... Comet Lucifer was absolute trash. Like idk if the producers ran out of money half way through or they just decided to make the anime before they had even written the whole story... but the second half of this show is just a mess. I kept wondering who the hell would even think its okay to make such crap story developments and call it a day and fucking air this anime. But actually its a shame cuz the setting was original and like the first 3 episodes were good.

And also from my dropped list: Jinsei. Honestly, I enjoy trashy romcoms more than your average MAL user, but this crap was just boring and unfunny. It obviously had very low budget and it had bad animation and none of the characters were cute or entertaining, so it didnt even work as a SoL show.
IndigoBangarangDec 28, 2019 6:32 AM
Dec 29, 2019 2:23 PM

Oct 2007
It's a tie between Haiyore! Nyaruko-san, which started out alright but got worse with each episode until it was nothing more than an unfunny mess of creepy sex jokes and pointless pop culture references, and the Eureka seveN AO OVA - not the series, the OVA specifically - for being out-of-character and ultimately pointless.
Jul 14, 2020 11:11 AM
Jul 2020
Hello MAL
For the my worst anime award goes to *drum roll pls* AMNESIA (so FAR). The only anime? I had to skip 5 episodes because of the confusing and weird storyline of sending an emotionless main female character to different parallel worlds to date four handsome men. Wasted my time.
Sep 27, 2020 3:44 PM
Jul 2015
worst shows from what I’ve seen

2010: Weiß Survive R
2011: C³ - CubexCursedxCurious
2012: Queen's Blade: Rebellion
2013: White Album 2
2014: Cardfight!! Vanguard: Legion Mate-hen
2015: Lance N' Masques
2016: Divine Gate
2017: Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai
2018: Ulysses: Jehanne Darc to Renkin no Kishi
2019: Circlet Princess
Sep 27, 2020 5:30 PM
Jul 2020
I beg to disagree. That decade had the 2011 which is arguably one of the best years of anime.
Sep 27, 2020 5:45 PM

Sep 2014
Only TV anime and no short:

2010- Panty & Stocking
2011- Hunter x Hunter
2012- Nisemonogatari
2013- Kill la Kill
2014- No game no life
2015- Death Parade
2016- Endride
2017- Classroom of the Elite
2018- My Sister, My Writer
2019- Domestic na Kanojo
2020- Ishuzoku Reviewers
Sep 27, 2020 5:54 PM
Jul 2018
🎡demon slayer🎡😚 nothing can change my mind lol
Sep 27, 2020 5:54 PM

Apr 2015
I'm gonna nominate a very obscure one (It doesn't even have a wikipedia article). The Sushi Police.

Here's a small explanation of what the show is about: A (real life) nationalistic politician once got mad and made a long rant on national television because he was served cream cheese (Or was it BBQ sauce?, Whatever) in one of his sushi rolls, said rant demanded people to rise up and support the establishment of an international, government approved audit branch that would go into sushi restaurants and fine establishments that didn't meet Japanese standards in regards to sushi making. Needless to say this was mocked by just about everyone with half a brain including japanese nationals.

However someone thought this political joke was so hillarious that they made a motherfucking anime about the sushi police to cash in on the meme. Unfortunetely the show is fucking awful and not in a good way; it's boring, badly animated, with recycled jokes, basic tropes and without any substance.

TL;DR: Keep politics out of anime pls. Thx.
GuilionSep 27, 2020 6:42 PM
Sep 27, 2020 9:43 PM
Mar 2013
LemonKush said:
Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?

Man that anime sucked so bad, they fully prioritized fanservice over plot and the last few episodes were completely detached altogether.

I was gonna say this is such a bait thread but this anime and golden time made me rage like nothing else in the whole decade, I hate the female lead in both shows with passion, they're pretty much the same in my eyes (attention seeiking drama queen that needs babysitting from MC)

Guilion said:
I'm gonna nominate a very obscure one (It doesn't even have a wikipedia article). The Sushi Police.

I quite liked the sushi police, I didn't know about the political meme, I saw it as a metaphor for western(American) influence ruining other cultures which is something I find relatable, I also found it funny to see "putting pineapple on pizza should be considered a crime" taken extremely
Chigo_SenseiSep 27, 2020 9:54 PM
Sep 30, 2020 8:15 PM

Mar 2016
There's plenty of candidates I can choose from, tbh. But I think the most offensive one to me that I can really think of rightaway.....is Tokyo Ghoul Re S2.

That was a dumpster of dumpster fires.
Sep 30, 2020 8:18 PM
Aug 2018
definitely my hero academia s1 ,my hero academia s2, my hero academia s3, my hero academia s4...
bakayarou konoyarou
Jan 6, 2021 3:48 AM
Jan 2021
The worst anime I´ve seen this Year was Sword Art Online War of Underworld. It isn´t bad, but tbh i´ve only watched good anime in 2020 like 7 Deadly Sins or Code Geass, so it´s no hate on SAO.
Jan 6, 2021 3:57 AM

Oct 2018
Easily Charlotte, Charlotte is 10 times worse than the second worst anime.
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» How would you describe modern mainstream anime?

RobertBobert - 2 hours ago

17 by Auron_ »»
2 minutes ago

» Opinion on yaoi ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

draculalover666 - Jan 20, 2022

320 by _YaoiShotaIncest »»
2 minutes ago

» How much anime is too much

ST63LTH - 2 hours ago

19 by deg »»
10 minutes ago

» when introducing yourself to someone new how likely is "I watch anime" to get them interested in you?

Coldsp33d - 3 hours ago

14 by Otakupervert890 »»
19 minutes ago

» What exactly are the perks of having waifu?

SgtBateMan - 4 hours ago

14 by SwordBreaker36 »»
26 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.