Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Oct 20, 2019 9:23 PM

Aug 2010
K (2012) from GoHands studios has a special place in my heart as the worst anime I ever saw. The story is so boring and predictable that it even annoys you as a viewer.
I am very concerned that this show has received new seasons.
Oct 20, 2019 9:26 PM

Feb 2017
Worst popular anime is SAO without a doubt; Pupa is a far worse show tho
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ
Oct 20, 2019 9:40 PM

Apr 2015
  • Divine Gate - Ended up right back where it started and was a total waste of time. I feel legitimately angry that I finished this.
  • Mayoiga - The worst show that I actually like, feels like it's parodying b-movies
  • Tokyo Ghoul - Speaks for itself.
  • 11eyes - Persona, but edgier
  • Dies Irae - 11eyes, but edgier
  • Arifureta
  • Kuma Miko - When your ending is so creepy that the mangaka condemns the whole adaptation and the anime writer is chased off of Twitter permanently, you dun goofed, A-a-ron.
  • Big Order

And the worst one I watched was literally the only one I couldn't even finish:
King's Game. I will never, ever finish this anime for spoiler reasons.

As for SAO, I actually really like a couple of things it does (And GGO is the best arc, don't @ me) but it whiffs on so much potential that it's a massive disappointment. However, I don't think it's nearly bad enough to make my list.
jr637Oct 20, 2019 9:51 PM

Explaining my scoring system would take more than 650 characters.
Oct 20, 2019 9:41 PM
Sep 2017
Konosuba: worst satire ever. Re:zero handle it setting better and it a deconstruction of isekai.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2019 9:47 PM

Sep 2008
I would have to go with Diabolik Lovers, UtaPri, and Hiiro no Kakera... Though I'd also put Red Data Girl, Sakura Trick, Ore Twin Tails ni Narimasu....

ACTUALLY NO I KNOW THE ABSOLUTE WORST: Pop Team Epic. Can't fucking stand the pile of steaming shit.
Oct 20, 2019 10:01 PM

Oct 2017
Based on my anigraph, i have give 1 to the following series:

Granblue Fantasy The Animation
WataMote: No Matter How I Look At It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Unpopular!
Psycho-Pass 2
The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid

I think I choose Vivid because it killed my interest on the Nanoha franchise, I dropped Nagato so i don't know if the second half it's good and maybe i could rise a little the score of Granblue to 2 or 3 if the sequel is good since being unfinished and dropping filler on the last episode contribued to the score.

(God Tomoko and Mika were annonying)

Oct 20, 2019 10:14 PM

Dec 2011
Diabolik Lovers. The audacity that it even tried to be something. It's not a disappointment, it's a train wreck.
Oct 20, 2019 10:21 PM

Dec 2015
Pupa? :D Look at the score at MAL. :D I didn't watch it when saw some "onii-chan" scene in the PV or episode 1. (Annoying sisters that repeatedly use onii-* are a no-go in anime.)
Oct 21, 2019 2:55 AM

Jun 2015
Worst of each year:

2010 - Strike Witches 2
2011 - Infinite Stratos
2012 - Gyo
2013 - White Album 2
2014 - No Game No Life
2015 - Gate
2016 - Masou Gakuen HxH
2017 - Blend S
2018 - Steins;Gate 0
2019 - Isekai Cheat Magician (So far)

๐Ÿ’– ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐’น๐‘’๐“ƒโฃ ๐Ÿ’–

โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ๐Ÿ’ ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐Ÿ’ ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š๐’ฏ๐“Š๐’ท๐‘’ ๐Ÿ’ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
๐Ÿ’ ๐‘€๐“Ž๐น๐’พ๐‘”๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’๐’ž๐‘œ๐“๐“๐‘’๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿ’
Oct 21, 2019 4:19 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Yearly worst shows from what I’ve seen

2010: Highschool of the Dead
2011: Maken-Ki
2012: Another
2013: Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou
2014: Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara
2015: JK Meshi
2016: Masou Gakuen HxH
2017: One Room
2018: Ore ga Suki nano wa Imouto dakedo Imouto ja Nai
2019: Joshikausei
Oct 21, 2019 5:39 AM

Aug 2016
For me it's a battle between Pupa and Tokyo Ghoul Re2
Oct 21, 2019 6:32 AM

Jun 2014
lkevsan said:
Seiya said:

Despite the poor animation, I actually enjoyed "Try Knights."

I could have passed Try Knights horrible animation if the hentai assholes of Seven could at least put an effort in showing the actual rules of rugby union and not putting numbers out nowhere on the scoreboard because besides Tries you can also make points with conversion kicks and drop goals.

Oh, I see.

I know nothing about rugby, so I never noticed those things.

Oct 21, 2019 6:42 AM
Dec 2018
Suzumiya haruhi no yutsuuu is the most Boring anime for me
Oct 21, 2019 7:03 AM

Feb 2016
To this day, Gyo is still the worst anime that I've ever seen. Masterbating is a better use of an hour than watching that movie
Oct 21, 2019 7:14 AM
Jun 2015
Almost every single Isekai except Logged Horizon.But if I had to pick the worst, it would be Sheild Hero.
Oct 21, 2019 7:25 AM
Aug 2018
As someone who loves konosuba, i thought re:zero was just the thing for me, but it disappointed me. I struggled to not drop the show out of boredom and annoyance.
I wholeheartedly hate the entire roster of its female characters.
Oct 21, 2019 7:55 AM
Nov 2018
The worst animes of the decade would be Yuri on ice, Classroom of the Elite and Sword art online.
I hated every single second. I mean I haven't finished Sword art online, but the reason is, that it is so boring! Talking about boring anime, Classroom of the elite is the worst, basic plot and no character development. The art style is the only thing that's making me not rate it a 2. The whole plot was about these points, but that happened for the first 3 episodes, the rest is them doing random shit.
Oct 21, 2019 8:30 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Divine Gate was the worst.

Ousama Game and Big Order could be even worst but at least i laughed a little bit with how shit they were.

Divine Gate is just the most boring and pointless anime of this decade imo.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Oct 21, 2019 8:33 AM

Dec 2016
Diabolik Lovers, hands down. I watched it because of its incredibly bad reputation, thinking it might make me laugh. It did not. It's really just incredibly bad. School Days at least has an ending that is so absurd it did make me laugh.
mors certa hora incerta
Oct 21, 2019 8:36 AM

Dec 2016
DatRandomDude said:
Ousama Game and Big Order could be even worst but at least i laughed a little bit with how shit they were.

Oh yeah, Ousama Game was really bad. So bad, I banned it from my memory until now.
mors certa hora incerta
Oct 21, 2019 8:58 AM

May 2019
All the shitty isekai(Arifureta, Isekai Cheat Magician, Death March Rapsody, Conception, Master of Ragnarok)
and of course

Fist of the Blue Sky and Berserk 2016
Oct 21, 2019 9:01 AM

Feb 2013
Mahouka, out of the more popular ones

Attack on Titan Chuugakkou and Musekinin Galaxyโ˜†Tylor are also really bad imo
Oct 21, 2019 9:24 AM

Sep 2018
Savasvania said:

Devilman: Crybaby - I cannot for the life of me understand why this is so popular.

I'm Glad I'm Not The Only Who Thought This.
Oct 21, 2019 9:32 AM

Sep 2012
I don't know if I can pick just one... Darling in the Franxx is definitely one. Tokyo Ghoul and its sequel season hurt real bad. And Black Clover is really boring but I've kind of gotten numb to it at this point.

Oh, also Houseki no Kuni. I was intrigued by the visuals, but I saw absolutely nothing of substance there.
Oct 21, 2019 9:39 AM

Aug 2016
Evil or Live
Ousama Game
Bikini Warriors
All 3 disguisting trash. Idk why I watched them.
Oct 21, 2019 10:29 AM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
Takagi-san, Watamote, Bokuben, Gamers and Hitoribocchi among other über cringe garbage.
Oct 21, 2019 12:20 PM

Sep 2015
If I'd have to choose the worst (I've seen) and not that which made the most damage to the industry, than it'd probably be Master of Ragnarock. I'm not attention whore enough to choose something popular to get some reactions and choosing some hardcore ecchi is a low hanging fruit and i don't want to play it that safe.
Oct 21, 2019 12:26 PM

Feb 2010
Idk, Handshakers maybe or Coppelion or Mayoiga or Pupa or maybe something like Virtual-san. Honestly, I probably just skipped the worst ones but Coppelion and Mayoiga were the worst ones that I actually had high hopes for.

Gotta love how many people in this thread pick perfectly good or fine anime just because they personally didn't like them or find them overrated.
I probably regret this post by now.
Oct 21, 2019 1:05 PM
Jul 2018
Hrybami said:
Only TV anime and no short:

2010- Panty & Stocking
2011- Hunter x Hunter
2012- Nisemonogatari
2013- Kill la Kill
2014- No game no life
2015- Death Parade
2016- Endride
2017- Classroom of the Elite
2018- My Sister, My Writer
2019- Domestic na Kanojo

No love for Hunter x Hunter, Kill la Kill, and Death Parade?
Oct 21, 2019 1:06 PM
Nov 2016
virtualityy said:
darling in the franxx, definitely.

^ absolutely this and nothing else... lmao
Oct 21, 2019 2:42 PM
Jan 2019
Glasslip. The art and animation was absolutely beautiful, but the actual content was as bland as a piece of toast that had been run over by a car. I waited and waited and waited for something noteworthy to happen, and nothing ever did. I wasted 4 hours of my life watching this, and I sincerely would have rather spent that time bashing my head into a wall because at least that way I would've felt something when it was over.
Oct 21, 2019 2:50 PM
Apr 2018
loved every one BUT the abomination that is netsuzo trap...worst anime in history quite literally.....my mean score is about 8.5 i think and this disaster of a show got probably 4 or 5 out of me as my lowest ever.....

edit: i have to mention ousama game,though the story was actually quite interesting as death battle royal and shit,the disastrous execution and horrible telling of the plot just made it so bad i can't even comprehend how the hell the studio that made the show didn't notice anything wrong with the show....my 8 year old self would be a better director
sharprazorxOct 21, 2019 2:56 PM
Oct 22, 2019 3:02 AM

Apr 2015
This thread is full of absolutely piss-weak responses, people naming shows that are rated 7.5+ on average just because personally they thought it was only a 6/10. Fail. Try again. This time how about reading the title and actually naming a show which is genuinely the worst show of the decade. Thousands of anime and yet people just name the worst of the last 10 anime they watched over the last year or two.

Correct answers:
  • Pupa - Absolutely miserable body horror anime that falls face-first into a belt sander.
  • Wonder Momo - The best part about this show is that it only goes for 35 minutes.
  • Big Order - Bonus points for being incredibly ambitious but the hype train derailed, crashed, got set on fire, and no survivors were found at the scene.
  • Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan, Hundred, etc. - Soulless shows with an incredible lack of content or character, blander than blank paper. Before the influx of every show being an isekai, the seasonal fodder nobody cared about was filled with blank, bad CG harems revolving around some vague "alien" threat where only one guy could stop them. Shoutout to Infinite Stratos for starting this trend and inspiring hundreds of lifeless shows.
  • Glasslip - Incredible how something that looks so much better than everything else on the list can still be here - no progression. None. Watching it is a chore, and an incredibly difficult one of that.
CookiesOct 22, 2019 3:07 AM
hi
Sets
Last FM
Anime List
Manga List
Clue no. 2: Somewhere in one of the pictures in my forum signature.
Oct 22, 2019 8:30 AM

Aug 2015
2010 Black Butler 2
2011 Future Diary
2012 Sword Art Online
2013 Infinite Stratos 2
2014 Akame ga Kill and Black Bullet
2015 The Asterisk Wars
2016 Berserk 2016
2017 Eromanga Sensei and Yugioh Vrains
2018 Darling in the Franxx and Tokyo Ghoul re:
2019 Inazuma Eleven Orion and Fire Force
Oct 22, 2019 8:54 AM
Feb 2009
Here are all the anime I've rated 3 or less from this decade:
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimou, Baka to test, Highschool of the dead, Sakura-sou no pet na kanojo, Dansai Bunri no crime edge, kore wa zombie desu ka, katanagatari, Madhouse's take on the X-men & Iron Man, OreImo, Tiger & Bunny, SAO I & II, Corpse Party, Aku no Hana, Kagewani. Godzilla: Kaiju Wakusei, Grand Blue, Sekirei: Pure Engagement, Dance in the vampire Bund, Hetalia: Paint it White, Onigamiden, Panty and Stocking, Coppelion, Nichijou, Penguindrum, Upotte, Sakamachi Apollon, Shinsekai Yori, Ixion Saga DT, Watamote, Kill la Kill, Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry, Mob Psycho 100, Danganronpa 3: Zetsubou hen, Ninja Batman & Goblin Slayer.

There may be more later on, I haven't exactly watched every single anime made this decade.
Oct 22, 2019 8:55 AM
Apr 2014
NakolHira said:
Trinity seven
worst rating I've ever given to an anime.I guess Harem anime is not for me.

Probably no!
But is not the worst in my opinion.
Oct 22, 2019 9:02 AM
Apr 2014
In my opinion Big Order is by far the worst anime I ever watched.
Oct 22, 2019 9:06 AM
May 2018
Disclaimer* : Highly subjective opinion ahead, please get annoyed and triggered if you remotely enjoyed any anime mentioned below.

Context* : I mostly avoid the shows that I know I'll hate or find uninteresting so the reason why the following three shows are rated 1/10 is due to the being a big disappointment as well as completely missing the mark of what the respective shows had to achieve for me as the audience. Basically, these shows can disappear from existence for all I care.

• Boku no Kanojo ga Majimesugiru Sho-bitch na Ken(2017) : Very few Ecchi shows fail to entertain me, this straight-up grossed me out. I'd watch NTR hentai over this.
  • IS: Infinite Stratos(2011) : The most boring ecchi-harem show, followed by Gakusen Toshi Asterisk( dishonorable mention )
  • Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!(2012) : Had a lot of expectation and anticipation before watching it, endured stupid girls doing stupid things for 4 episodes, instead of chuckling or smiling I yawned and got annoyed. Hoping that the 5th episode would make me invested in the story,I watched it but I couldn't enjoy the series at all, I felt as if I lost the ability to enjoy a comedy anime. But Alas that were not the case, I found myself enjoying less-popular(but similar) series like Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai and Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu. So, why a series with such promising plot and relatable premise would not be enjoyable?
    The answer is simple: Characters. Probably the most annoying cast of characters and the story makes them so wacky and stupid,any form of intended comic just becomes a painful scene. If a series misses it's intended point so,it's obviously bad for me. In this case bad enough to make me infuriated.

Writing about something you hate really takes a toll on your mind. - BoringGuy

Sorry for butchering the english language.
UneesshOct 22, 2019 9:14 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 22, 2019 10:16 AM

Oct 2018
Erased, most overhyped garbage I've seen
Oct 22, 2019 3:20 PM
Oct 2019
seikon no qwaser absolutely kkkkk ew
Oct 22, 2019 3:36 PM
Dec 2016
Off the top of my head, Ero-manga sensei, although I've been meaning to deliberately look for something bad just for the fun of it.
Oct 22, 2019 6:13 PM

Aug 2018
The worst anime of this decade that I've seen is Pupa, but I might watch some of the animes that I kept seeing mentioned on here such as Big Order to see if I can find an anime worse than Pupa.
"Of what worth is a king who fails to protect the powerless?" —Saber, Fate/Zero
Oct 22, 2019 6:51 PM

Sep 2014
Cookies said:
This thread is full of absolutely piss-weak responses, people naming shows that are rated 7.5+ on average just because personally they thought it was only a 6/10. Fail. Try again. This time how about reading the title and actually naming a show which is genuinely the worst show of the decade. Thousands of anime and yet people just name the worst of the last 10 anime they watched over the last year or two.

I'm not going to abide to this. A 7.5 plus show doesn't mean that we aren't allowed to get a disastrous experience with an anime. A high rated anime that feels like a 6/10 there are plenty of them. And some the anime I hate the most range over all kind of rating in the database. However the ones I tend to remember the most are the ones which they are the most talked about because each time someone mention it I got to remember about it. That is bound to happen to high rated show. In the case of the other bad anime that I hated and nobody tend to talk about it because of unimpressive score, I quickly forget about them.

Also, as a slice of life fan I truly enjoyed Glasslip. So each one of your worst anime also have fans so there are no good answer to this thread.
Oct 22, 2019 9:17 PM
Jan 2017
Sword art online, es terrible y sé que me van a borrar el comentario porque son racistas/ stop deleting mi comments, You racists
Oct 22, 2019 9:26 PM

Nov 2008
Hrybami said:

Also, as a slice of life fan I truly enjoyed Glasslip. So each one of your worst anime also have fans so there are no good answer to this thread.

Glasslip also has a 5.52 rating and anything below 6 is considered 'bad'...so you could just have really weird taste.

I have no idea how someone could 'enjoy' that thing.

Oct 23, 2019 6:45 AM

Sep 2014
Chiibi said:
Hrybami said:

Glasslip also has a 5.52 rating and anything below 6 is considered 'bad'...so you could just have really weird taste.

I have no idea how someone could 'enjoy' that thing.

Rating is just a number and it means absolutely nothing to how you should enjoy an anime. So I disagree, even among the anime rated below 6 I still enjoyed some of them. There is good and bad anime with all kind of rating in this site.

You should close an eye on the rating and listen to your own feeling toward an anime. If watching something rated 5.xx ended up being a worthwhile or enjoyable experience, then there's no reason to still call this anime bad just because of its score. And I'm certainly not alone in this case. Underrated anime or hidden gems can be hidden in the bottom tier of the rating in this site. I have enough experience with anime to know that.

Glasslip is a slice of life with a good production value (music, arts,...) I watched it just before joining MAL so I had no interaction with the community at that time. Thus I wasn't influenced by this community opinion toward Glasslip. I watched the episode weekly and enjoyed it as I should enjoy a slice of life anime: Calm and relaxing and it felt good watching it (iyashikei) with a touch of romance and a somewhat complex story. On the other hand people kept on expecting more from a slice of life as it was something else like a S-F series. And people complained that the story was confusing which is quite true to be honest, but if you're taking enough attention you won't have a problem understanding the story. Glasslip isn't more complex than other regular anime in the end. So I have my reason to not blindly follow the mass by letting other people and a meaningless score to dict me what I should enjoy or not.

I'd rather form my own opinion and have actually something called a taste as opposed to someone who can't form an opinion by their own and only follow what the mass says. To me, someone who can't form a personal opinion is someone who as no taste.
Oct 24, 2019 1:03 AM

Apr 2015
Hrybami said:
Cookies said:
I'm not going to abide to this. A 7.5 plus show doesn't mean that we aren't allowed to get a disastrous experience with an anime. A high rated anime that feels like a 6/10 there are plenty of them. And some the anime I hate the most range over all kind of rating in the database. However the ones I tend to remember the most are the ones which they are the most talked about because each time someone mention it I got to remember about it. That is bound to happen to high rated show. In the case of the other bad anime that I hated and nobody tend to talk about it because of unimpressive score, I quickly forget about them.

You can like glasslip, doesn't mean it's good it is objectively bad, no opinion needed. You can like something objectively bad, but just because some people like it doesn't mean it is not objectively bad. Glasslip was garbage, regardless of whether you enjoyed it. But really, my problem is with people naming good shows they didn't like. People were not asked to name good shows they didn't like. They were asked what is the worst anime of the decade, regardless if they liked it or not. You can like whatever you want, but what you like or dislike doesn't define whether it's good or bad, and nearly all people here are naming highly rated shows they personally didn't like.

On that note, Mayoiga was an absolute trainwreck and one of the worst anime I've ever seen but I like it and it was one of the most enjoyable anime I've watched. It's still trash regardless of my opinion.
hi
Sets
Last FM
Anime List
Manga List
Clue no. 2: Somewhere in one of the pictures in my forum signature.
Oct 24, 2019 1:47 AM

May 2018
2018: darling in the franxx.
Zerotwo effect make this anime reach 7.5+ score.
Oct 24, 2019 12:15 PM

Sep 2014
Cookies said:
Hrybami said:

You can like glasslip, doesn't mean it's good it is objectively bad, no opinion needed. You can like something objectively bad, but just because some people like it doesn't mean it is not objectively bad. Glasslip was garbage, regardless of whether you enjoyed it. But really, my problem is with people naming good shows they didn't like. People were not asked to name good shows they didn't like. They were asked what is the worst anime of the decade, regardless if they liked it or not. You can like whatever you want, but what you like or dislike doesn't define whether it's good or bad, and nearly all people here are naming highly rated shows they personally didn't like.

On that note, Mayoiga was an absolute trainwreck and one of the worst anime I've ever seen but I like it and it was one of the most enjoyable anime I've watched. It's still trash regardless of my opinion.

Oh you're right. I'm sorry. I didn't know this thread asked what is the lowest rated anime instead of asking what is in our opinion the worst anime of the decade. I should have know there wasn't room for anyone's opinion here. Afterall every anime are either objectively good or objectively bad regardless of what anyone might thing. So we should just close up this thread and let you tell us which of these anime are objectively the worst of the decade.
Oct 24, 2019 12:32 PM

Aug 2010
some people are crazy if they think SAO is the worst thing of the decade. I give a solid 5/10, but it inspired so many worse generic anime.

pupa was absolute trash, but i dont think it really counts. Everything about it was as bad as can be, but it also feels like it was made by 1 dude, so i will give it a break.

Personally im leaning towards satsuriku no Tenshi being the worst anime ive seen this decade. Definitely the most emo trashy edgelord show around. Even more so then tokyo ghoul and black rock shooter which is hard to do.
https://combosmooth.itch.io/ - I make free-to-play browser games for PC and I sell pixel art animation here
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» You truly don't care about anime MAL score/rank? Ooh cool, but... ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 21

92 by Ochimusha »»
2 minutes ago

» please help me find this anime

supertitao - 37 minutes ago

1 by Catalano »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you chronically online?

Shizuna - Apr 21

33 by Ende_uraa »»
3 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men?

Alpha_1_Zero - 5 hours ago

39 by perseii »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » What position do you watch anime in?

Spunkert - 2 hours ago

6 by Tirinchas »»
7 minutes ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.