Forum Settings
Forums

Am I the only one that wants Playstation out of the gaming industry?

New
Sep 22, 2019 5:17 AM
Jan 2017
For the past 3 generations Sony has produced garbage. The PS3 was ok but it was nothing compared to Xbox. Playstation in opinion has never had the best system of a generation. PS1 was beat by the N64, PS2 beat by the Gamecube and xbox, ps3 killed by 360, PS4 beat by the xbox one and switch. And handhelds ownes by Nintendo. So why does people buy a system that has less power and suck first party games? It sales awesome I don't get it the Xbox has way better online, and the switch owns first party. Plus the only two good games on the PS4 is tales, and persona... I don't get it
Sep 22, 2019 5:22 AM

Jun 2014
The-Nsider said:
For the past 3 generations Sony has produced garbage. The PS3 was ok but it was nothing compared to Xbox. Playstation in opinion has never had the best system of a generation. PS1 was beat by the N64, PS2 beat by the Gamecube and xbox, ps3 killed by 360, PS4 beat by the xbox one and switch. And handhelds ownes by Nintendo. So why does people buy a system that has less power and suck first party games? It sales awesome I don't get it the Xbox has way better online, and the switch owns first party. Plus the only two good games on the PS4 is tales, and persona... I don't get it

The N64 didn't "beat" the PS1. Where did you get that information? Not only did the PS1 outsell the N64 in North America, but the N64 completely flopped in Japan.

As a person who loves JRPGs, Playstation consoles offer a lot, and to this day, the biggest variety overall.

Sep 22, 2019 5:49 AM

May 2014
It's all personal preference. The only good PS4 games for you are games i don't care about for example. I get the console that has the games i like and Playstation has consistently delivered on this since i had a PS1.

Sep 22, 2019 5:54 AM
Mar 2011
Minus when the ps3 won n he end ot most powerfull console has never won a gen

yes in total world wdie sales the PS3 outsold 360 and the wii won that gen by at lest 20%
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Sep 22, 2019 7:13 AM

Jan 2018
I still like PS game because of cool selection of titles i particularly play. They are really fun, and have an some good exclusive titles on the game.
Sep 22, 2019 7:21 AM

Jan 2013
Personally, playstation is like the only console family I even consider buying.
Xbox doesn't have games I'm interested in.
Nintendo consoles have that problem + can't go without some weird gimmicks.
Sep 22, 2019 7:46 AM

Aug 2009
Yes, you are the only one.

Sep 22, 2019 7:53 AM

Sep 2016
I feel like even attempting to seriously adress this post would be falling into a trap.

ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴀꜱɪᴇꜱᴛ ᴡᴀy ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴩ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴜʀᴛ
yᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ yᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ
yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ yᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ yᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇ yᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ
Sep 22, 2019 10:00 AM

Aug 2012
You're right. My Animestation 4 is turning into a Censorstation 4, damn it!
Sep 22, 2019 11:21 AM

Nov 2011
Since PlayStation has consistently beaten Xbox in every single generation, you're probably in a minority, yeah...

Not my preferred gaming platform though, I use my PC and Switch way more often, but I do prefer PlayStation over Xbox still.
Sep 22, 2019 12:03 PM
Feb 2009
Honestly, I think Sony has had a much better stream of exclusives than Microsoft.
I'd prefer Nintendo over Sony in general, and if a game is both on PC and Playstation I'll get the PC version but I'd definitely take Sony over Microsoft.

At least Sony has some exclusives.
Sep 22, 2019 2:00 PM

Sep 2014

Our lord and savior thinks otherwise.
Sep 22, 2019 2:06 PM
Jul 2018
Xbox is dead, there is no reason to buy one if you have a PC because they dont have any exclusivity anymore.
Nintendo does, tons of good games and so does Sony. All the good exklusives the playstation got in recent years are reason alone to buy one and no idea what you mean with less power, have you seen the graphics of some games? clearly not.
Imagine missing out on god of war, bloodborne, the last of us, horizon zero dawn, spider man, uncharted and many more.
"The only good games on ps4 are persona and tales" Yea, if you only play JRPG's that might be true.
If you want something out of gaming it should be xbox, they have fking ads on their homescreen and the only notable games that came out were forza horizon and gears 5 (but that didnt really impress people either) and maybe sea of thieves in like the last 5 years.

Try to start your shitty console war somewhere else, because if you would step back on your playstation hate you would see that ps4/switch are the only consoles worth getting in like the last few years.

"First off I love Nintendo been a fan since I was like 3 years old playing the NES. Had every Nintendo console and handheld at launch except the Virtual boy. I also have a Nintendo collection of stuff never opened. But long story short Xbox has really surprised me the last two generations. Taking the fight to Nintendo. I always hated playstation ja. I liked Sega, love Nintendo and Xbox. But Playstation keeps getting worse and worse. I will never buy another playstation system again. The 4 was way worse then the 3. It had the worst uncharted to date. And I didn't even get god of war it was a joke. With that being said. Xbox is talking about 14 exclusives this E3, and showing off possible the xbox 2 or whatever it is called. Are the switchs day limited. I mean with these new power systems on the horizon it could mean a short life span of the switch."

From another thread he started.
You seem like someone who bought an xbox and is attacking playstation in order to make the purchase worth it, you should have just refunded it dude.
Btw good luck this those 14 exclusive games, when they all come on PC too and are dead on arrival. Remember the sea of thieves debacle? Yea... clearly not.
You should keep in mind that xbox is the EA of consoles, they want ONLY your money and dont care about their own products.
removed-userSep 22, 2019 6:42 PM
Sep 22, 2019 2:55 PM

May 2016
Imagine if we erased everything from existence just because someone doesn't like it. Oof. We'd have a pretty empty world. Companies compete; products that fail don't get sold; if you want the PlayStation to fail, then don't buy it, and maybe one day it will disappear, but you can't just will it out of existence because you think it's not good enough for you.
Sep 22, 2019 2:58 PM
Mar 2011
16-Bit-MegaDrive said:
Since PlayStation has consistently beaten Xbox in every single generation, you're probably in a minority, yeah...

Not my preferred gaming platform though, I use my PC and Switch way more often, but I do prefer PlayStation over Xbox still.

but you game on ms windows lol
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Sep 22, 2019 3:36 PM
May 2019
There are 7 billion people on this planet so yeah you're probably the only one who has that opinion😒😒😒😒
Sep 22, 2019 3:39 PM
Jan 2017
Seiya said:
The-Nsider said:

The N64 didn't "beat" the PS1. Where did you get that information? Not only did the PS1 outsell the N64 in North America, but the N64 completely flopped in Japan.

As a person who loves JRPGs, Playstation consoles offer a lot, and to this day, the biggest variety overall.

Talking about games dude.
Sep 22, 2019 3:40 PM

Jun 2014
The-Nsider said:
Seiya said:

The PS1 had A LOT more games than the N64.

The number of RPGs on the N64 can be counted on one hand.

Sep 22, 2019 4:10 PM
Mar 2011
Seiya said:
The-Nsider said:

The PS1 had A LOT more games than the N64.

The number of RPGs on the N64 can be counted on one hand.

even in Japan the N64 sucked on RPG front

Sep 22, 2019 4:50 PM

May 2018
Xbox got no exclusive, so not worth it.
Sep 22, 2019 9:49 PM

Dec 2017
lolno Microsoft monopoly is one of the last things the gaming industry needs
Least degenerate visual novel enjoyer.

Sep 22, 2019 9:56 PM

Nov 2011
Plus the only two good games on the PS4 is tales, and persona... I don't get it

How dumb can someone be.

Sep 22, 2019 10:14 PM

Nov 2016
Why buy an Xbox if you can play all of their games on your computer?
Sep 22, 2019 10:38 PM
May 2018
The only problem I have with post PS3 Sony consoles is pushing for the better graphics over higher FPS.
Sep 23, 2019 1:20 AM

Mar 2016
Ps4 beat by Xbox one? Tell a better joke please.
Sep 23, 2019 2:15 AM

Oct 2018
Did you own a Playstation console before before generalizing Playstation as a whole? Do you follow news about new releases for a few years and play some of them?
Sep 23, 2019 5:11 AM

Jul 2019
Eh i'm not one for Sony anymore since they started censoring every little thing in most games. Causing a bigger deal than it has to be, but it's whatever it truly doesn't matter.
Sep 23, 2019 6:14 AM
Jul 2018
Nintendo owns handhelds? Powerful smartphones dominate the market with cheaper games and Nintendo lost that race few years ago.

As for Playstation, it reached a point where it is not expanding anymore among younger viewers who dropped it in favour of smartphones too. Sony have a smaller share of the pie compared to 20 years ago, not just in consoles but also electronics.
Xbox does far worse though. If it werent for subscriptions, they'd be billions € further down in losses.

Now you buy a console and have to wait 3-6 years for all the good games to arrive. It is not worth buying at launch.

Ignoring JRPGs and censoring games, means they gave up on their teen demographic who liked Japanese games and anime in the PS1,PS2 era.

Those players moved to Switch and PC.
This is not the same Playstation anymore. It lost part of its identity
Sep 23, 2019 9:47 AM

Nov 2008
I just want Sony to stop censoring games.

Sep 23, 2019 9:53 AM

Apr 2015
Hoppy said:
I just want Sony to stop censoring games.

This is what I was gonna say too, it ruins so many JRPG's and other niche genre's.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Sep 23, 2019 10:18 AM

Mar 2012
You are indeed, the only one.
物事は良くなりますか ? 
Sep 23, 2019 10:19 AM

Jul 2016
The PlayStation Brand has been very competitive.

8th Gen

The PS4 has many exclusives. God of War 4, Uncharted 4, Spiderman. These are Sony funded games. People enjoy playing them.

The Xbox One was terrible in the beginning. They originally were not going to allow used games. They were going to require an always online connection. They would have been able to get away with this if Sony didn't provide an alternative.

7th Gen

Ps3 online was free.

I never noticed much of a difference between PS3 online and 360 online. Both had connection issues. Most of the popular games had peer to peer connection anyway.

Exslusives like The Last Of Us , Little Big Planet, Uncharted

The PS3 played Blue Rays

The Xbox 360 had the red ring of death. I had to buy two of them just so i could keep playing Halo.

6th Gen

The PS2 played DVD movies straight out of the box. People bought the Playstation 2 because they needed a DVD player anyway.

Sep 23, 2019 10:21 AM

Jul 2013
Xbox is on its death bed lol while PS4 has always prided itself for its exclusives although I'm more of a Nintendo fan myself.
Sep 23, 2019 12:28 PM

Nov 2016
You're definitely the only one silly enough to make this post. I'll give you that.
Sep 23, 2019 2:00 PM

Feb 2008
"Less power"... console gamers fighting over which system has the most horsepower is hilarious.

You're literally gaming on 30 FPS systems when even a mid tier PC is pushing 60-120 FPS with far better graphics. I have a PS4 and Switch for the exclusives, something the Xbox fails at since all their games can be played better on a PC.
Sep 23, 2019 2:03 PM

Mar 2019
you're an idiot are you by any chance mentally retarded?
Sep 23, 2019 5:16 PM

Sep 2014
Tohsaka_Rukia said:
Xbox is on its death bed lol while PS4 has always prided itself for its exclusives although I'm more of a Nintendo fan myself.

PS4 didn't have that much quality exclusive games compared to Ninentdo. The only reason the console is that popular is because Xbox failed and people bought a PS4 for the little advantage it had over a failed console. So the PS4 didn't perform well, it was just the only okay console out there that support their casual games. But now that the switch receive the port of these games as well, then there is even less reason to buy a ps4 nowadays since most of the games that made the PS4 interesting are coming to the switch one after another. Like, I bought Nino Kuni last year or something, but if I knew it was coming to switch then I would just have waited. That's what I'm doing with Persona too. I'm waiting for it to come to the switch before buying it because I don't find the PS4 to be an ergonomic or convenient console. It's fat, noisy, heavy, the controllers suck and I can't play it elsewhere. I only use it to read Blu-ray really. PS4 sucks.
Sep 23, 2019 5:22 PM

Apr 2016
Lmaoo are you serious? Idk if this is a troll post, this has to be the worst take I've ever seen in all my years tbh not even kidding. Playstation has always been the standard of gaming, the only one I would say was bad was the ps3. Xbox one doesn't have ANY good exclusives that aren't named gears or halo, and even then, halo isn't what it once was. Their exclusives are nonexistent. Nintendo is still addicted with creating consoles with gimmicks. Like motion controls, handheld options. Playstation has so many good exclusives, but if you only play casual games like FIFA or NBA 2k then I guess I can see where you're coming from. The last of us, spiderman, bloodborne (best game maybe this generation) and uncharted, god of war. But it has no games? you're so misinformed my guy.
Sep 23, 2019 5:28 PM

Apr 2016
Hrybami said:
Tohsaka_Rukia said:

PS4 didn't have that much quality exclusive games compared to Ninentdo. The only reason the console is that popular is because Xbox failed and people bought a PS4 for the little advantage it had over a failed console. So the PS4 didn't perform well, it was just the only okay console out there that support their casual games. But now that the switch receive the port of these games as well, then there is even less reason to buy a ps4 nowadays since most of the games that made the PS4 interesting are coming to the switch one after another. Like, I bought Nino Kuni last year or something, but if I knew it was coming to switch then I would just have waited. That's what I'm doing with Persona too. I'm waiting for it to come to the switch before buying it because I don't find the PS4 to be an ergonomic or convenient console. It's fat, noisy, heavy, the controllers suck and I can't play it elsewhere. I only use it to read Blu-ray really. PS4 sucks.

I'm actually baffled when Nintendo fanboys always speak on "exclusives" but those very same exclusives are just the same games nintendo has milked for YEARS. Not to mention they look like mobile games graphics wise. What exclusives are you speaking on? Breath of the wild? I'll give you that and maybe Odyssey. But links awakening is a 2DS game that is being sold at a 60$ price. Idk how other developers can make remakes of older titles like spyro and crash, and make them look WAY better but at 40$. Nintendo is about milking their franchices, always having crappy graphics, but they always have a gimmick. And this time the gimmick is that you can play mario kart 8 while you poop aka portability.

Nintendo fanboys are really something.. but I guess you'll keep giving them your money when every game they make will be inferior hardware wise. But "exclusives" right.
Sep 23, 2019 5:41 PM

Sep 2014
Whats-up said:
Hrybami said:

I'm actually baffled when Nintendo fanboys always speak on "exclusives" but those very same exclusives are just the same games nintendo has milked for YEARS. Not to mention they look like mobile games graphics wise. What exclusives are you speaking on? Breath of the wild? I'll give you that and maybe Odyssey. But links awakening is a 2DS game that is being sold at a 60$ price. Idk how other developers can make remakes of older titles like spyro and crash, and make them look WAY better but at 40$. Nintendo is about milking their franchices, always having crappy graphics, but they always have a gimmick. And this time the gimmick is that you can play mario kart 8 while you poop aka portability.

Nintendo fanboys are really something.. but I guess you'll keep giving them your money when every game they make will be inferior hardware wise. But "exclusives" right.

Oh yes the argument that Nintendo is milking their franchises. It's okay when other companies does it, but when it's Nintendo, then it's instantly bad? You talk like if graphic is the only thing that matter in a video game. You just don't seem to understand video games at all don't you? And please don't consider that I'm okay with every Nintendo's policy. There's a lot of things I don't like about this company, but one thing I'm confident in is they certainly know how to make a game fun to play which is quite rarely happening on one certain video game company.
Sep 23, 2019 6:04 PM

Apr 2016
Hrybami said:
Whats-up said:

Oh yes the argument that Nintendo is milking their franchises. It's okay when other companies does it, but when it's Nintendo, then it's instantly bad? You talk like if graphic is the only thing that matter in a video game. You just don't seem to understand video games at all don't you? And please don't consider that I'm okay with every Nintendo's policy. There's a lot of things I don't like about this company, but one thing I'm confident in is they certainly know how to make a game fun to play which is quite rarely happening on one certain video game company.

No it's the fact that no one calls nintendo out for it. I'm sure everyone has hated on CoD or assassins creed for doing it. But when has nintendo ever gotten backlash from it? they have been coming out with the SAME mario game for the past 20 years, but change little things like the setting. Oh mario is in space now, oh he's playing tennis, let's make him play soccer now. I just don't get your argument as to why the ps4 sucks when you are literally at the mercy of nintendo and their ability to keep forcing these overpriced games that they've produced for the past 20 yrs. I love zelda just as much as anyone. But do I wish it was graphically more impressive? yes I do. I love pokemon, but do I wish they would've done more with it when they're charging 60$ and attaching another version for 60$ as well? yes I do. But I guess ps4 sucks, because they don't have mario or zelda and their hardware is 100x better. Nintendo is a fun console, and it will always have a gimmick, it will never be the best place to play a game, but it will always have great games we grew up with. If your argument was about how they have GREAT games that you grew up with, then yeah it is the best in those terms. But as a console? hell no. The graphics look like the 3DS and it runs on 10fps, c'mon man.
Sep 23, 2019 6:06 PM
Feb 2009
Whats-up said:
Hrybami said:

I mean, you're entitled to your opinion. But if you really think Fire Emblem Three Houses or Kirby Star Allies are "just like the other games in the franchise" you haven't played them.

Personally, I would say the Switch has had a lot of gems. Those two, the two you mentioned, Arms (which is unlike any other fighting game and a completely new IP), Smash Ultimate, Xenoblade Chronicles 2... I'd include Octopath but it's on PC now.

It also has quite a few exclusive games coming out that I'm looking forward to like Metroid Prime 4, Bayonetta & Shin Megami Tensei V.

Add the convenience of handheld mode to that catalog and I don't think my Switch is going to stop being my most used console any time soon.
Sep 23, 2019 6:13 PM

Sep 2007
Sony loses creativity points for using sequential numbering for their consoles.

Sep 23, 2019 6:35 PM

Sep 2014
Whats-up said:
Hrybami said:

No it's the fact that no one calls nintendo out for it. I'm sure everyone has hated on CoD or assassins creed for doing it. But when has nintendo ever gotten backlash from it? they have been coming out with the SAME mario game for the past 20 years, but change little things like the setting. Oh mario is in space now, oh he's playing tennis, let's make him play soccer now. I just don't get your argument as to why the ps4 sucks when you are literally at the mercy of nintendo and their ability to keep forcing these overpriced games that they've produced for the past 20 yrs. I love zelda just as much as anyone. But do I wish it was graphically more impressive? yes I do. I love pokemon, but do I wish they would've done more with it when they're charging 60$ and attaching another version for 60$ as well? yes I do. But I guess ps4 sucks, because they don't have mario or zelda and their hardware is 100x better. Nintendo is a fun console, and it will always have a gimmick, it will never be the best place to play a game, but it will always have great games we grew up with. If your argument was about how they have GREAT games that you grew up with, then yeah it is the best in those terms. But as a console? hell no. The graphics look like the 3DS and it runs on 10fps, c'mon man.

So the Switch can't have great games because it isn't as visually impressive as you would wish to? Although I agree with you sometimes they are lazy and overpriced, it has more to do with how I (and many others) are used to their quality games. Like they can't make a Zelda as big as BotW every year. And I don't mind that because if I'm disappointed with one game of a franchise, then I know that their next game might become one of my next favourite. For instance, I hated every Paper Mario games after TTYD and I'm certainly not okay with that. I just know that one day they'll produce another quality Paper Mario game that will be worth the wait. So that's why I want them to continue milking their awesome franchise: they know how to renew a franchise and innovate around it. It's not just about remastering a remake. They actually try to keep living their franchises. Though, yes they might sometimes fail, but when they are doing well it's just great and the games just are similar visually-wise. Because gameplay-wise it's sometimes completely different. The Mario universe is like just a skin for these games.

The PS4 is imo the worse console to play a game on. Like I said, I despise the controllers and browsing in the hardware system. It's not as ergonomic and intuitive as a Nintendo console. Also the console is loud, take a lot of room and overheat like a charcoal for no reason. But if you like that then it's for you. I don't care about graphic in a video game as long as it's creative enough.
Sep 23, 2019 10:13 PM
YouTuber / VA

Aug 2017
I wish both them AND Microsoft would just get out of the console business already and stick to just publishing games for PC and Nintendo Switch. I can't believe people still buy either company's consoles, there's zero reason to unless MAYBE you're a massive fan of RPGs (in which case Sony is holding a bunch of big RPGs hostage). Don't get me wrong the Xbox 360 was fucking awesome (there was no PC substitute at the time for the amazing service that was Xbox Live) and the PS2 was cool too (wasn't reasonable to expect someone in that era to ever go out and buy a PC that powerful for what few PC games existed at the time) but there's no longer anything a console offers that a PC doesn't offer and then some, not to mention it's totally cheap to buy a PC capable of gaming now and most people need a PC now a days anyway.

Nintendo is the only company that gives consoles a valid reason to still exist due to the Switch's awesome design and portability that a PC or Laptop could never give you (and obviously a phone whilst portable could never even come close to giving you that level of game quality). But other than the Switch there's no reason not to being playing on a PC now a days. Sony and Microsoft should stick to games, and I'd certainly love the option of being able to play Nintendo games on PC too (although obviously that's not gonna happen and understandably so since their insane game lineup is their other way of hooking people in besides the portability).
Sep 27, 2019 8:27 AM

Feb 2016
The PS4 sold nearly twice as many units as the Xbox one, what are you talking about? And you are aware that The last of us is considered one of if not the greatest exclusive of all time?

Even the new Final Fantasy 7 remake, (a remake of one of the most well received entries in one of the most popular game franchises in history) is a PS4 exclusive.
Sep 27, 2019 9:00 AM

Jan 2018
I agree with post 2 and 29. I love jrpg or like they can make me go obsess over fictional characters with the design , story etc.
Sep 27, 2019 10:50 AM

Aug 2016
Whats-up said:
Hrybami said:

Nintendo has become increasingly pathetic over the years and right on cue the fanboys do as well.

Their entire mantra the past few years has been "Less content for the same or more money". Think about the first party games that people praise. Mario Tennis launched with less content than the 64 game. (Less courts and modes). A $60 Kirby that is literally 4 hours long and has no replay value beyond additional features in a new playthrough. A Mario Party game that literally launched with 4 boards and had no other controller support which led to some of the worse mini-games in the series.

Followed up by a 2nd party Pokemon spin-off that locked Mew behind a special edition pre-order with no wild battles. Speaking of pokemon, have we seen this absolute lazy copy/paste job with animations and features that the latest pokemon game is coming with? Literal wild Machokes popping up from the ground and environments literally rendering in view while exploring.

They also had the audacity to charge for their online service which is by far the weakest of any console. With lacking features and horrendous lag (voice chatting with an app, etc). But hey at least you can play these stellar games and extremely late multi-plat games "on the go". Which literally nobody does.
JFujiSep 27, 2019 11:05 AM
Sep 27, 2019 2:52 PM

Apr 2016
JFuji said:
Whats-up said:

Nintendo has become increasingly pathetic over the years and right on cue the fanboys do as well.

Their entire mantra the past few years has been "Less content for the same or more money". Think about the first party games that people praise. Mario Tennis launched with less content than the 64 game. (Less courts and modes). A $60 Kirby that is literally 4 hours long and has no replay value beyond additional features in a new playthrough. A Mario Party game that literally launched with 4 boards and had no other controller support which led to some of the worse mini-games in the series.

Followed up by a 2nd party Pokemon spin-off that locked Mew behind a special edition pre-order with no wild battles. Speaking of pokemon, have we seen this absolute lazy copy/paste job with animations and features that the latest pokemon game is coming with? Literal wild Machokes popping up from the ground and environments literally rendering in view while exploring.

They also had the audacity to charge for their online service which is by far the weakest of any console. With lacking features and horrendous lag (voice chatting with an app, etc). But hey at least you can play these stellar games and extremely late multi-plat games "on the go". Which literally nobody does.

I was getting overwhelmed with all the fanboy comments. Thanks for speaking from a unbiased point of view.
Sep 27, 2019 4:42 PM

May 2018
Regardless of what haters have to say, I'm still getting the PS 5 when it comes out.

More topics from this board

» Exploring the Intersection of Games, Computers, and Tech Support: A Guide for Android App Development Companies in Saudi Arabia

johnsrp - 3 hours ago

0 by johnsrp »»
3 hours ago

» whats your least favorite video game

_spoon_ - Dec 10, 2021

30 by Kajiuran »»
5 hours ago

» What's the best handheld console you recommend?

CursedFein - Apr 20

6 by rohan121 »»
9 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

9 by Timeline_man »»
9 hours ago

» Are We Headed For Another Video Game Crash?

Retro8bit - Mar 15

14 by Timeline_man »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.