Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Sep 29, 2019 4:06 PM

Aug 2017
The bunny girl lol.

A new labyrinth in the next episode, I guess.
NurguburuSep 29, 2019 4:16 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 7, 2019 8:34 PM
Mar 2017
The cute, bouncy and curvy bunny girl is here, although more than useless, Shea seems more clumsy.
Seeing Hajime and Yue very romantic moved me, until Shea interrupted them. I laughed a lot when Shea compared herself to Yue and mentioned that Yue doesn't have the physical appeal like the one she has, but leaving aside Shea's sensual body, she has a very interesting ability that allows her to see the future, something that I think would be very useful in the situation that Hajime is.
Although at first Hajime and Yue are quite cruel to poor Shea, in the end they yield to the pleas for help from the bunny girl.

What a great cruelty of Hajime to use Shea as bait, but later Hajime and Yue train the bunny people so they can defend themselves and they go through a hard and violent training that results in a radical change in the kind personality of the bunny people, who are now stronger and more skilled.

In the end Hajime and Yue cannot enter the hidden maze in the big tree, but in return Hajime has the loyalty of the bunny people and also gains a new ally by letting Shea join the couple's trip and Yue won a rival For the heart of Hajime.

Apparently in the next episode, the group will find another maze and they will surely be able to enter and conquer it this time.
Nov 15, 2019 8:13 AM

Sep 2012
rabbit is killing me 😂😂😂
Dec 27, 2019 1:17 AM

Aug 2018
This episode is Shit
And I don't know how to say this. But they also somehow fuck up the fan-service Too,
Hands down this is worst LN anime adaptations ever made
Mar 25, 2020 3:17 PM

Mar 2013
Ahhh....The Bunny Girl...is one of the most annoying annoying characters I have ever met. I'm guessing she was introduced purely because of fan-service and cause we apparently *had* to have one of those clingy characters who's in love with the main MC for???comic relief??? people who *NEED* to see those boob shots?

Hajime telling her how she can say she is beautiful when "you're standing in front of yue who's leagues better than you" was quite adorable. Honestly one of the only reasons why I continue watching this Show. I hope that bunny girl either gets less screen-time or becomes less annoying.

I see a lot of comments saying the bunny family arc was rushed and usually a lot longer so who knows, would've enjoyed it a lot more or disliked the bunnygirl less if this episode wouldn't have ended in like 5 secs.

However that one scene of Shea and her Mother was really adorable and for a second it made me dislike her a lot less.
sirenixMar 25, 2020 3:25 PM
"You think your power has limits, I say it's limitless."

Apr 10, 2020 3:34 PM

Sep 2009
Somehow, I really like the new character, Shea.. even though she's called as 'worthless rabbit' :/ I like her personality. And I hate how the MC treats her. What did she do to that vampire and the MC for her to get a treatment like that. Worst MC I've met in 2020.
Apr 20, 2020 7:35 PM

Jul 2015
Honest to god when this happened in the novel I actually dropped it. I pushed through the episode and after that it was bit better. This episode made the anime go from a 10/10 to a 1/10. I'm a sucker for labyrinth/ dungeons.
Jun 7, 2020 4:11 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol i guess i just like the bunny girl personality from the first sight, she was so funny like a bunny! Unfortunately, Hajime really got bonded into Yue so he must show some tsundere side. But, in the end he just let that bunny girl to follow, even Yue too, that was just so weird and i like to call it a hypocrite. Well, atleast now Hajime really become a great harem master, in the future. No kidding. His overpowerred shit, his loli slave that had great magic, even now the bunny with future telling power shit. Now who can defeat this guy from his lucky destiny? No one. And soon, his harem might became the greatest harem i've ever seen. Its so long until i am laughing off so hard some great premonition like that, ridiculous. Good job, Arifureta!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 16, 2020 12:05 PM
Aug 2020
The first 5 episodes were enjoyable in a "turn your brain off" kinda way, but this episode was just atrocious, jeez.
Mar 10, 2021 8:22 PM

Nov 2010
Hajime is awesome. I really like anti-hero types compared to boring types like Rimuru. Also, I like the fact that he's loyal to Yue, despite the fact there's this hot rabbit waifu that joined the party.

Anyway, I liked this episode. This is the best so far IMO.

BTW, after skimming through the previous posts it seems like I'm the minority here. For some reason, I'm really liking this anime a bit better than Slime. lol
MizuhoKamuiMar 10, 2021 8:28 PM
Mar 19, 2021 2:42 PM

Sep 2012
Zel_Ezl said:
Somehow, I really like the new character, Shea.. even though she's called as 'worthless rabbit' :/ I like her personality. And I hate how the MC treats her. What did she do to that vampire and the MC for her to get a treatment like that. Worst MC I've met in 2020.

he said he doesn't care he only wants to get home and rest can screw themselves and Yue is on board with him, but ofc this feeling may change the more he learns and the longer hes stuck in that world he may even end up staying in that world
Sugram22Aug 6, 2021 12:04 PM
Apr 6, 2021 7:34 PM

Jan 2017
That's a sudden timeskip during the rabbitmen training, why does Hajime even bother training them anyway
Jul 17, 2021 7:09 AM
Jul 2021
I have got up to episode 7, originally I thought this Anime was terrible from the reviews people gave but oh my days they are so wrong. It is so amazing this is probably my 2nd favorite anime of all time.
Jul 17, 2021 7:09 AM
Jul 2021
I have got up to episode 7, originally I thought this Anime was terrible from the reviews people gave but oh my days they are so wrong. It is so amazing this is probably my 2nd favorite anime of all time.
Aug 6, 2021 12:03 PM

Sep 2012
Ghostify78 said:

never take reviews seriously watch and judge for urself but have low expectation's :)
Feb 4, 2022 12:15 PM
Stellaron Hunter

Oct 2020
Rabbit girl is like Aqua but annoying.
Kinda meh episode.
Incessant Rain

“Can you let me have some fun this time?”

Mar 6, 2022 3:24 PM

Jun 2021
Loved it! Shea is really good :) and the same voice as Yotsuba hehe.

Nice that Yue keep her promise to Shea, i will love this trio so much
May 30, 2022 6:00 AM

Jul 2015
I can see why most people dropped this with the badly written plot and unlikeable characters (such as useless bunny girl Shea whose only redemption point are her two assets)

Jun 22, 2022 8:31 AM

Apr 2013
Well a busty bunny girl certainly adds more enjoyment to this show.
Aug 25, 2022 8:57 PM
Feb 2022
hajime just toss around the pervy rabbit, so funny
Apr 13, 2023 3:22 PM
Aug 2020
this show fetishises kids, promotes dysmorphia, has a bunch of other gross sht, I'm done
Jun 5, 2023 1:49 PM
Jul 2021
Kinda too much with the ecchi stuff
Nov 29, 2023 6:33 PM

Nov 2023
Oh nice, the show's getting back to being good
Jan 14, 6:51 PM

May 2010
LOL, what's going on with the episode rating and these comments? Wasn't this just a somewhat generic and playfully fun isekai episode rather than the worst thing ever? Like, it's not great or anything, but this reaction is really throwing me.
“Money can't buy dere”
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2019

383 by Rishabh1348 »»
Mar 5, 9:52 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2019

103 by TsunamiYT »»
Mar 2, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2019

158 by Seabury »»
Jan 13, 7:04 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2019

171 by Mizangrh »»
Dec 26, 2023 8:18 AM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2019

89 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.