Forum Settings
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 1, 2019 6:56 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wanna guess the hands?

This chapter went full Bokuben if you asked me! Not gonna be loved by Itsuki-haters but I loved this chapter!

I am never a big fan of fanservice but if it gives me these beautiful sisters in swimsuits I am never gonna complain! Ever! _

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jul 1, 2019 8:30 AM
Jul 2018
Itsuki arc starting, have the popcorn ready now to finally see her as the main girl with the last arc.
Jul 1, 2019 10:45 AM
Jul 2017
You guys have already read it. I am jealous.
Wanted it to be a Fuutarou arc.
Also wasn't Yotsuba arc kinda stopped suddenly?
No interaction between Yotsuba angel and Fuutarou.
Waiting for translation. Read subs.
Ichika best mizugi.
Nino and Mike wow! Finally! Needed some daring panels.
No Yotsuba with school swimsuit.
RyuzenIchinoseJul 1, 2019 10:54 AM
"You are the result of 4 billion years of evolution. Act like it."
"Why don't you eat make up? Then you can be beautiful on the inside too."
"'Sick'? Call me 'twisted'. 'Sick' makes it sound like there's a cure."
"What's messed up isn't my thinking, what's messed up is this god damn world."
"The world isn't perfect, but its out there doing the best it can for us. That's what makes it so damn beautiful."
Jul 1, 2019 12:38 PM

Nov 2015

omg this panel was so fucking great, Nino, without brakes as always, looks hot af

also, not that I hate Itsuki, but Itsuki winning will make me sad af, Nino and Miku deserve the win more (Nino best case scenario tho), but Negi just gonna throw at us his coincidental romance
AZY-samaJul 1, 2019 9:03 PM
Jul 1, 2019 12:56 PM
Jul 2018
Itsuki was really cute this chapter. I'm starting to warm up to the Fuutarou/Itsuki ship. I love Miku and Nino, but they're trying too hard. It's going to screw them over in the end.
Jul 1, 2019 4:43 PM

Mar 2016
Ituki’s finally getting some focus I see. I’m still pretty skeptical about the Itsuki x Fuutarou ship, but we’ll see if Negi manages to change my mind. Who knows, maybe she’ll “pull a Nino”on us.

p.s. that one panel showing a closeup of Miku’s face as she’s going down the slide is so pretty~!
Jul 1, 2019 5:39 PM
Jul 2018
Itsuki is just too precious and her moments with Fuutarou feel very natural as well. I've missed their small but precious conversations :-)
Jul 1, 2019 9:34 PM

Jan 2018
Eatsuki jokes never get old lol. Also, Fuu isn't going to be tempted (maybe).

About their swimsuits well, that's a bit u know shocking. Seeing Nino and Miku so thirsty for Fuu attention.

This reminds me of when they both applied for Fuu's part-time job. And they look cute AF.

and dis might die one day from this cuteness.

Aah, this ch just had so many sweet moments. If im tbh here I liked Fuu x Itsuki moments this ch quite a lot not to forget Fuu development.

Also, what's with Fuu hand at the end where did he stuck it?

Seems like Ichika and Yotsuba aren't even trying anymore so maybe we can rule both of them out for the bride esp Ichika.
Jul 1, 2019 10:58 PM
Apr 2019
I would prefer if they weren't so desparate.

Throwing themselves at him is such a turn off.
Jul 1, 2019 11:56 PM
Jul 2018
Congintive said:

Because he was holding hands with Itsuki.

Feels like Fuutraou has more natural interactions with Itsuki these days, wonder what that means.
Jul 2, 2019 1:00 AM

Jan 2018
Frosty- said:
Congintive said:

Feels like Fuutraou has more natural interactions with Itsuki these days, wonder what that means.

You're just overthinking man it's just friendship a pure one.
Jul 2, 2019 1:05 AM
Jul 2018
Congintive said:
Frosty- said:

You're just overthinking man it's just friendship a pure one.

Considering the "coincidental romance" note at the end of the chapter, won't be so sure of that lol

Jul 2, 2019 5:45 AM
Sep 2015
Frosty- said:
Congintive said:

I was smiling like a mad man while reading this chapter.
You guys can say i'm biased, but i agree that Fuu and Itsuki have the most natural relationship, and not only "these days", but from the very beginning of the story.
At least that's my perception, feel free to disagree i know we ride different ships, and we have different point of views, but that's what make this manga so good. Cheers !
Jul 2, 2019 7:41 AM
Jan 2015
Fuutarou is one lucky bastard.

Lol Miku and Nino sure did miss him.

Damn, Miku has grown quite bold and I was surprised Nino's bikini wasn't too lewd.

But looks like this was an Itsuki spotlight chapter, which is fine, she needs more development afterall.
-MahesvaraJul 2, 2019 7:46 AM
My Queens

Jul 2, 2019 9:44 AM

Jan 2018
NINO HOLY FUCK WHAT A DARING SWIMSUIT.

THIS JS WHY I LOVE YOU DAMN, YOU PUSH YOURSELF TO ACHIEVE SOMETHING YOU NEED

AND TRYING YOUR BEST!

but itsuki’s screen time today pshhhhh
Jul 2, 2019 11:23 AM
Mar 2015
A Day at the pool brings some interesting results
Jul 2, 2019 11:51 AM
Dec 2018
Itsuki has always been the closest to him. The argument when she was studying on her own, her interaction with his family, slapping her sister for being horrible to him. It has been out there all along. They understand each other the best and they have always been closest because they are similar in a lot of ways. When she was studying and he pretended that he thought she was Miku, it is one of the only times he has attempted to lift someone out of their sulk knowingly. He even sneaked in a little apology. If he has feelings for any of them it is her.
Jul 2, 2019 12:32 PM

May 2016
Surprised there was no Raiha, nor any mention of her absence by the Quints. I think Nino getting a Fuu tat on her ass would be pretty hillarious! :' ) I blew that call, all the girls wore bikinis; Ichika was the most conservative, and I think Miku won this round(Did she really unfasten her top?)

I guess we can say Miku's confession was actually an official confession. Aggressive Miku is a major change too, almost as jarring as Nino becoming dere.

Nice discussion between Itsuki and Fuu; she has him pegged pretty good, but they are most alike in that regard. Nice pillow! ;' )
tywhoppityJul 2, 2019 1:06 PM
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Jul 2, 2019 12:42 PM

Feb 2018
This is fucking lit , omg finally we get quints in swimsuit and Holy shit swimsuit Ponytail Itsuki is gorgeous af she's so fucking cute and lmao Miku and Nino were thirsty af, have ichika and Yotsuba given upon fuutaro not sure what thier goal is now but pls don't dropout of the game yet.

Didn't expect Itsuki and Fuutaro to have a conversation about her sisters and their feelings,that was interesting.

Incoming Itsuki arc Lets Goooo!
Jul 2, 2019 12:55 PM

May 2016
What I don't understand is why the girls didn't just take turns riding with each other(and Fuu)? Fuu and Itsuki rode together enough that her hand kept his from getting sunburned.
Jul 2, 2019 12:59 PM

Mar 2016
Miku has become so forward it’s actually a bit jarring. I don’t know, I think I prefer the old Miku that gave it her all in a more subtle manner. Both her and Nino gave off very sidechick vibes this chapter as well, but then, I guess it is an Itsuki chapter after all...

And what of Yotsuba? Feels like the author just kinda left us hanging after she admitted her feelings.
Jul 2, 2019 1:24 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Itsuki was the first girl to get attention in this manga and she very well might end up being the last one standing in this manga. Don't forget that she wants to be a teacher, that's a huge clue into her personality.
The writer better do a Nino on her and make me fall in love with her character
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 2, 2019 4:57 PM

Jun 2015
Now let's wait for yet another unreasonable hate towards Miku. They might go with "Miku is a slut now" or something like that.. wtf people?!
Jul 2, 2019 6:07 PM
Jan 2015
"Oh no, she's actually being really forward and honest with her feelings?! What a whore!" "She just should of stayed shy and indecisive, that was way better"

Something like that.
My Queens

Jul 2, 2019 7:00 PM

Mar 2014
"It's like a pillow" - Gotta love Fuutarou's lack of subtlety in moments like this.

I knew I saw bloodlust on Miku and Nino's eyes last week and this chapter straight out confirmed it.

It's good to know that Miku has recovered from the Kyoto incident and is looking cheerful than ever, not to mention that swimsuit, damn.

And I can't never get enough of Nino's (and it looks that from now on Miku's) straightforwardness, like, it always brighten my mood when she appears on screen while trying to do a move on Fuutarou( and that close up of her chest and ass made my fucking week). Nonetheless I still laughed my ass off at her pout when she got paired with Yotsuba on the slide.

Now to the important part... Come forth Nino swimsuit fanart, I've been ready for this moment before I was even born.
Jul 2, 2019 8:02 PM

Jan 2018
In this chapter, all the girls are so cute & hot >///<

Despite those bikinis, this art box gives me the most "feel" :D

Honestly, no one deserves to win more than other four :) Love is such an unfair topic since everyone has different tastes x)

SiriusTimeKeeperJul 2, 2019 8:07 PM
Jul 2, 2019 11:43 PM
Feb 2018
[quote=Judgment526]Miku has become so forward it’s actually a bit jarring. I don’t know, I think I prefer the old Miku that gave it her all in a more subtle manner. Both her and Nino gave off very sidechick vibes this chapter as well, but then, I guess it is an Itsuki chapter after all...

And what of Yotsuba? Feels like the author just kinda left us hanging after she admitted her feelings.[/quote
Judgment526 said:
Miku has become so forward it’s actually a bit jarring. I don’t know, I think I prefer the old Miku that gave it her all in a more subtle manner. Both her and Nino gave off very sidechick vibes this chapter as well, but then, I guess it is an Itsuki chapter after all...

And what of Yotsuba? Feels like the author just kinda left us hanging after she admitted her feelings.
I also feel the same way. Honestly i would have like more if Miku stays the same as before even if she win or lose. But i get the felling that Negi is making Miku & Nino a bitch especially Miku coz Nino is not that different from before. Why I say this coz both Miku & Nino was the front runner and by making them bitch their chances of winning will lose drastically so that it will fell natural Fuu x Itsuki. I don't care about first girl and Tsundere stuff anymore coz i'm tired of this cliche. At this point, Make Itsuki the bride or whatever but just don't degrade Miku anymore.
Jul 2, 2019 11:59 PM
Feb 2018
PokemonArk said:

it's a sign of losing (maybe). And i get the feeling that this will not be the last. Don't care about Nino but i don't want to see Miku like that.
Jul 3, 2019 12:10 AM
Apr 2019
First-born said:
PokemonArk said:

it's a sign of losing (maybe). And i get the feeling that this will not be the last. Don't care about Nino but i don't want to see Miku like that.
Negi ruined Miku. If that's the way he kills her off to make room for the future bride, then it's really disappointing
Jul 3, 2019 12:27 AM
Jan 2009
Come on guys, miku is going to ruined cause she is going to change and be more confident? 😂 😂. It sounds like miku was supposed to be silent and unnoticed forever, cause fan group dont want it. Now i dont care who is bride, What does it matter? And so everyone will be pissed off, because how many people there are so many opinions and the storm is ready
Jul 3, 2019 1:08 AM
Jan 2011
Frosty- said:
Itsuki arc starting, have the popcorn ready now to finally see her as the main girl with the last arc.

Yotsuba didn't have an arc yet.
Jul 3, 2019 1:45 AM
Feb 2018
eikichi2 said:
Come on guys, miku is going to ruined cause she is going to change and be more confident? 😂 😂. It sounds like miku was supposed to be silent and unnoticed forever, cause fan group dont want it. Now i dont care who is bride, What does it matter? And so everyone will be pissed off, because how many people there are so many opinions and the storm is ready
You're probably the "Nino lover & Miku hater" coz both Miku and Nino lover comments rarely allign. Let me tell you, we(Miku's squad) don't dislikes the change in Miku behaviour but we don't want her to be a whore like Nino 👎 ...
Jul 3, 2019 1:46 AM
Feb 2018
PokemonArk said:
First-born said:
Negi ruined Miku. If that's the way he kills her off to make room for the future bride, then it's really disappointing
Can't agree more..
Jul 3, 2019 1:52 AM

Mar 2015
eatsuki joke is never gets old.. the must fun and considerate of all...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jul 3, 2019 2:13 AM
Sep 2015
A summer pool chapter and all the heroines in swimsuits but you can’t bring yourself to lewd anyone of them, not even with “naughtiest” Ichika onee-san. What sorcery is this?! lol

Joking aside, its quite refreshing to see another harem manga that is actually wholesome enough that it does not rely heavily on the ecchi-qualities of each of the heroines to keep the competition for the MC’s attention going. And add to that an MC that actually takes initiative in sorting his feelings.
Jul 3, 2019 2:39 AM
Apr 2019
First-born said:
eikichi2 said:
You're probably the "Nino lover & Miku hater" coz both Miku and Nino lover comments rarely allign. Let me tell you, we(Miku's squad) don't dislikes the change in Miku behaviour but we don't want her to be a whore like Nino 👎 ...
Yes, we do not want her to be thirsty like a whore. Her fake confession was good but now it turns out to be like any other desperate confession considering the way she is behaving and how Fuutarou is reacting.
Jul 3, 2019 2:44 AM
Apr 2019
Initially, after the fake confession, I thought Fuutarou would be brought down to earth and do the chasing instead. But seems like Miku and Nino would be set aside for Itsuki in the most insulting manner
Jul 3, 2019 2:57 AM

Jun 2015
I'd like to see Miku gets some confidence, but really not that much though.. Pls don't ruin Miku unless you're planning to do so Negi.
Jul 3, 2019 3:24 AM
Feb 2018
PokemonArk said:
Initially, after the fake confession, I thought Fuutarou would be brought down to earth and do the chasing instead. But seems like Miku and Nino would be set aside for Itsuki in the most insulting manner
Yes, I agree. Clearly the Author is finding a way to rule out all the front runner to make a way for the first girl. That's why i always hate the first girl in harem manga and this manga also going in that direction. I will be glad if Negi prove me wrong. And i want him not to mess up Miku anymore coz even if she didn't win the war she will be standing as QUEEN, Precisely #1. Having said that I won't mind Yotsoba as the bride.
Jul 3, 2019 3:35 AM
Jan 2018
tywhoppity said:
What I don't understand is why the girls didn't just take turns riding with each other(and Fuu)? Fuu and Itsuki rode together enough that her hand kept his from getting sunburned.

Itskui was trying to keep fuu away from the others
Jul 3, 2019 3:40 AM
Jan 2018
First-born said:
PokemonArk said:

More like they are trying to get him to notice them
Jul 3, 2019 3:42 AM
Jan 2018
PokemonArk said:

No clue how you have come to that conclusion every other girl has more less had a alot of fouces then istuki

Just Becouse they are throwing themselves at him to get him to notice them and probably because they missed him dosnt mean they are being put aside for itskui
Jul 3, 2019 3:45 AM
Jan 2018
First-born said:
PokemonArk said:
Yes, I agree. Clearly the Author is finding a way to rule out all the front runner to make a way for the first girl. That's why i always hate the first girl in harem manga and this manga also going in that direction. I will be glad if Negi prove me wrong. And i want him not to mess up Miku anymore coz even if she didn't win the war she will be standing as QUEEN, Precisely #1. Having said that I won't mind Yotsoba as the bride.

Just back itskui was the centre of this chapter doesn't mean anything
Jul 3, 2019 4:26 AM
Feb 2018
Mattinator95 said:
PokemonArk said:

No clue how you have come to that conclusion every other girl has more less had a alot of fouces then istuki

Just Becouse they are throwing themselves at him to get him to notice them and probably because they missed him dosnt mean they are being put aside for itskui
Who cares about Itsuki. She is the wrost of all the sisters and her development is the last thing i want to know. All we are worried about is how Miku and Nino throwing themselves to Fuu like a bitch especially Miku coz Nino was like a bitch to begin with. Miku shines in our eyes because she is cute,cool,shy and hard working. If she acts like a bitch, she is throwing away her three qualities(i.e., Cool, Cute and Shy) coz a whore can't be cool, cute and shy. And if she continues to do so, she will have no likeable traits.
Jul 3, 2019 4:54 AM

Jan 2011
Eatsuki best pillow.
Jul 3, 2019 5:43 AM

Jul 2017
Futarou had the balls to invite them to the pool, now there's something you rarely see in a harem series, i like that 👌. Pool chapter, Itsuki, Yotsuba and Ichika are prefering to play it safe, considering what happened during the school trip, but then we have Miku and Nino, that go all out and seduce Futarou with all of their "fabulous proportions" ^-^ (they looked so hot, damn!). But it seems that Itsuki was the winner in this chapter, not to talk about that pillow... Noice 👍. Overall, it was pretty nice, seeing everyone happy and sharing some cool moments. Can't wait for more!
Jul 3, 2019 6:27 AM

May 2016
Mattinator95 said:
tywhoppity said:

So Itsuki basically said after the first run through the water slide, "Yo, bitches, this man is MINE today!" Right. I chalk it up to a rare bit of sloppy writing on Negi's part.
Jul 3, 2019 6:37 AM
Jan 2018
tywhoppity said:
Mattinator95 said:

So Itsuki basically said after the first run through the water slide, "Yo, bitches, this man is MINE today!" Right. I chalk it up to a rare bit of sloppy writing on Negi's part.

No that's not it last chapter explained why she was trying to keep fuu away from them
Jul 3, 2019 6:38 AM

May 2016
tywhoppity said:
Mattinator95 said:

I take that back. Thr reason Fuu's hand only wasn't burnt was the extra sunscreen that was on Itsuki's hand when she held his the first and only time they went down the slide. 'Doh!
Jul 3, 2019 6:46 AM
Feb 2018
tywhoppity said:
tywhoppity said:

I take that back. Thr reason Fuu's hand only wasn't burnt was the extra sunscreen that was on Itsuki's hand when she held his the first and only time they went down the slide. 'Doh!
Oh! If that's the case, i wonder where other parts of Fuu is not burnt...
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 4 Discussion

ichii_1 - Oct 13, 2017

6 by Matheus050 »»
Nov 24, 2023 7:40 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 60 Discussion

Congintive - Oct 31, 2018

34 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 16, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 47 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Oct 21, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 1, 2023 7:00 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 44 Discussion

badbass55 - Dec 25, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Sep 30, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 88 Discussion ( 1 2 )

shanimebib - Jun 3, 2019

50 by FreedomCanned »»
Sep 28, 2023 1:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.