Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Aug 10, 2021 10:33 PM
Sep 2018
If I were Naofumi, I'd tell everyone in the country to come over and spit on the bitch princess.
First they came for the EreMika shippers, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not an EreMika shipper.

Then they came for the Gabi fans, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not a Gabi fan.

Then they came for those who loved AOT's ending, and I did not speak out—
    Because I didn't care about AOT's ending.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
Sep 23, 2021 12:55 PM
Mar 2020
Fuckin finally, BEST EPISODE So Far. bitch and trash got what they deserved..
Sep 25, 2021 4:27 PM
Daydreamer

Mar 2020
Got what they deserve, what a pleasure... :Q_
Nov 15, 2021 10:39 AM

Jul 2017
Episode on its own wasn't near as impactful as I hoped it would be after 20 episodes of dogshit but this was one of the better episodes of the series as Bitch and Trash actually got their comeuppance after their schemes and Naofumi cleared his name, even if the end was a bit goofy. But I needed so much more dialogue from Malty and the King's side as to explaining their reasonings as to why they were like this, what made them do what they did in detail so it felt a bit empty even by the end, even though it is a trial where all details should be let out and not just a brief look on motive. Felt a bit rushed overall, but it is what it is.

I really hope though that he just doesn't turn back into goofy ass Naofumi from the first episode before the betrayal, I hated that guy a lot more. A balance hopefully should be there as he works now with all nations. Queen was also so much better than most other characters here, although I feel like more screentime for her was needed.
Nov 26, 2021 9:49 AM
Nov 2020
Apparently in the comics/novels, when the king and princess had their names to Trash and Bitch, the queen declared that anyone who refused to address them by their new names was gonna get the death penalty.
Dec 17, 2021 10:10 AM

Jul 2021
I really enjoyed the pity and punishment Naofumi gave to Myne and the King. I hope they both treat him better from now on and I look forward to seeing the big changes that will take place as people start to admire him.
asdasdsadad
Dec 22, 2021 5:44 PM
Jun 2013
It was mostly satisfying. I think Myne should have been executed and the king losing his status and humiliated. She deserved to die, nothing less.

Also did not like him refusing the money. That is completely absurd...he went on all those missions and made money the main thing for doing those jobs and here he is offered 500 gold and he is indifferent...it's just stupid to me.

He also should have got his girl leveled up before leaving the country, but I guess he can do it somewhere else later.
Dec 31, 2021 1:32 PM

May 2015
Huge disappointment.
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso is shit
Jan 24, 2022 8:49 PM
Dec 2019
One of the worst episodes of one of the worst animes that i've watched. A weak ass "revenge" (idk if you could even call that shit "revenge"), and the worst part is that bitch of a mc naofumi having a NIGHTMARE about that bitch and the king getting their heads cut. Why that shit was supposed to be a nighmare? The mc became Jesus or something? Killing=bad is one of the worst tropes in animes. And to think that i watched this shit bc some people said "oh man, naofumi is so badass"...
Feb 6, 2022 8:51 AM

Jul 2021
My serotonin peaked while watching this episode. Everything I wanted to happen right after watching first episode, happened, I'm so happy now lol.

Not gonna lie, screaming Myne = best Myne, never have I ever been so satisfied by seeing someone scream in agony and that begging right before being beheaded was just cherry on top, I'm satisfied now. The new names were very befitting for both the King and Myne. Bitch/slut and trash, excellent.
This episode could easily have been the finale and I wouldn't even have been mad.

Still it bothers me that the other 3 heroes are not showing any remorse or anything, they blindly believed bitch and accused Naofumi without any proof and stuff, seriously man have some self-respect and apologise lmao.

As much as I would have loved to see the trash and bitch get killed, I'm actually glad it didn't happen, they are the queen's family afterall and in the last part when queen said that she was ready to offer her life for saving them was just sad man.

Melty's scene in the last part was cute lol, I'm sensing she likes him immensely, too bad she won't be able to continue adventuring with Naofumi and co. though sad Filo noises

Naofumi = total chad, he earned all the respect and trust he deserves. Seriously made me really happy. I've started liking that weapon shop owner even more after this, he trusted and believed our boy.

6/5 episode.

Piromysl said:

The most anticipated episode of the year is finally here. As good as I expected.
Man your post made me LOL so hard coz this was exactly how I was feeling while and after finishing this episode.
TsutanaiFuunFeb 6, 2022 9:05 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Mar 21, 2022 2:58 PM
Jan 2022
Gator said:
That trial was very statisfying to watch, Malty being in pain all the time was a nice start. And then the execution, finally... AND THEN THAT RIGHTEOUS IDIOT STOPS IT! Really? Really??? That's it? A bit of slave crest pain and being called "bitch"? For all the shit she pulled? And Naofumi our "revenge" hero stop the execution... I can't believe it, fuck this shit...
To give them constant suffering, just like Shield Hero that accused as devil all the time.
Apr 3, 2022 6:00 PM

Nov 2018
This episode was incredibly satisfying, not just because of the revenge, but because of Naofumi handled it. It solidified his growth as a person from all his trials and hardships.
Apr 14, 2022 9:42 AM

May 2008
Intersting episode, it almost looked like either a series or a season finale. It was nice to see Nalfomee getting the recognition he desires, and stopping the execution was perfect, but he should have requested that they both become slaves to the state and take care of the poor.
May 8, 2022 12:34 PM

Jun 2015
Everyone finally know the truth. I'm so glad. The bitch got she deserved.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Jul 2, 2022 9:02 AM
Sep 2019
Seeing overpowering queen who respects the shield hero and sentencing her husband and daughter with death penalty for the sake of her responsibility as queen was incredibly wonderful !!
Jul 12, 2022 1:28 AM

Jan 2015
Very fun episode! Felt like it could have been a series finale, honestly, if it weren't for the whole Waves side of things. Naofumi's interruption was heaps entertaining. Was a cool, satisfying, funny episode
Sep 8, 2022 5:14 AM
Sep 2022
this is my best episode
Dec 9, 2022 1:58 PM
Nov 2022
the episode we have all been waiting for and its glorious
Dec 16, 2022 12:53 AM
Jul 2020
One of the most satisfying episodes I've seen in anime.
Dec 31, 2022 5:26 PM
Nov 2022
KRAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Jan 28, 2023 6:32 AM
Mar 2016
I am speechless...! 

EdwardWhdaphJan 28, 2023 6:53 AM
Feb 26, 2023 2:40 AM

Jul 2015
With all the attemps at getting rid of Naofumi and his friends and the neglect on the country's people, guillotine punishment would've been quite deserving for 'Bitch' and 'Trash'. Well I hope they live their lives in slavery or something as just their names changed isn't really that much of a punishment.

Jul 13, 2023 10:18 PM

Feb 2012
This is easily one of the stupidest episodes I have ever watched. We watched Naofumi struggle through all sorts of trials and tribulations when there was a means through magic to determine if someone is lying or not and this country is perfectly willing to use it for criminal proceedings. Everything could have been resolved from the start. This is one of the most unearned revenges I've ever seen. The Queen already knew everything but just wasn't able to actually do anything until right at the end where she can just do everything for reasons. Naofumi's enemies fall not because they were cleverly outmanuevered, but because their plan was so weak and stupid that we've learned that there was no hope of it working in the first place.
Aug 23, 2023 11:07 PM

Dec 2022
That's a light punishment for them, especially considering how smug Malty was even when she was calling out to Naofumi there. They should probably be grateful for that, but I don't know if they will be, especially Malty (or "Bitch", as she is called now). Still not much context for why the king has such a vendetta against shield heros, or why Malty is just a cunt in general.

Shame Melty isn't travelling with them any more, even if it makes sense for her to stay in the town, being royalty and all.

Good episode. Should allow for many changes in character dynamics and interactions, now that the prejudice and false accusations have been seemingly cleared up.

Shaded Horizon

Oct 11, 2023 3:56 PM
Dec 2022
The Shield Hero is the one with the most heart. He is the protector after all.
Oct 18, 2023 10:48 AM

Jan 2016
Garbage light punishment. So king can ruin the Shield hero and Myne can plot to kill the princess and shield hero and many villagers, and all they get back is two nickname insults?? This “revenge” is so ass.

Nov 19, 2023 7:15 PM

Dec 2017
Very nice, i like this
Dec 16, 2023 7:15 PM

Nov 2023
Well this episode was really good holy cow
Today, 1:56 AM

Dec 2022
Most definitely the best episode by far because that Myne bish finally gets karma for everything she's done and yeah death is the easiest way she would go out so it's just about damn time yes. Guessin the next episode will continue their journey with dealing the whole waves thing.

Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2019

271 by Der_Body »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2019

169 by SanessyAdversary »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2019

195 by SanessyAdversary »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 22, 2019

197 by SanessyAdversary »»
Today, 1:50 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 15, 2019

219 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 9:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.