Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 24, 2019 9:25 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Go Sex Pistols! Those little guys never cease to amuse me.

I gotta give Cioccolata's VA for protraying his character this episode again. Just really thrilling seeing him play mind games with his enemies.
May 24, 2019 9:37 AM
Mar 2018
i havent seen it yet since it hasnt released on crunchyroll, but at least tell me this. was THAT scene at least 40 sec long?
May 24, 2019 9:42 AM

Jul 2016

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!!

Like I've been saying for the past 4-5 episodes, great episode. It was an episode we've been waiting for for a while, because we wanted to see how the MUDA scene would be. When I think about the next chapters that are going to be adapted, I really cannot contain my excitement. And it also seems that an old friend has returned...

Overall, 5/5
May 24, 2019 9:42 AM

Jul 2016
HotPocketChris said:
i havent seen it yet since it hasnt released on crunchyroll, but at least tell me this. was THAT scene at least 40 sec long?
IIRC it was around 50 seconds long.
May 24, 2019 9:43 AM

Aug 2017
Ok, that was epic. Need to rewatch later with eng subs, but that MUDA MUDA + soundtrack = 11/10.
May 24, 2019 9:43 AM

Aug 2017
Mike4992 said:
HotPocketChris said:

So IT actually happens this episode for real?
I used to be a watchmaker.
May 24, 2019 9:45 AM

Jul 2016
Slimcoder said:
Mike4992 said:

After so long, it actually happened.
May 24, 2019 9:46 AM

Aug 2017
Mike4992 said:
Slimcoder said:

After so long, it actually happened.

Well alright then.
I used to be a watchmaker.
May 24, 2019 9:55 AM

Jul 2014
Slimcoder said:
Mike4992 said:

Yes. Personally, I found Jotaro beating up Steely Dan better.

The laptop guy's identity was also shown.
May 24, 2019 10:25 AM

Aug 2017
*almost 2 minutes of Muda muda muda*
Me:cool
*Giorno says WRYYYYY*
Me:
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2019 10:32 AM
Jul 2017
We were hoping for 2 minutes, but at least those were 7 different beating shots
May 24, 2019 10:46 AM
Mar 2018
Okay, we're all here because of the Muda.
I think the duration is ok, 30 seconds is great, but I didn't find it as good as the Steely Dan one.
I mean, I didn't really feel the power of his punches and kicks.
May 24, 2019 10:49 AM

Jan 2013
Yeah.........
Am I the only one who thinks this was the worst Jojo episode to this day?
The amount of illogical turns, non-sensical arbitrary rule changes, and astronomically improbable plans working out really made this painful to watch.
May 24, 2019 10:51 AM
Jan 2019
CondemneDio said:
Yeah.........
The amount of illogical turns, non-sensical arbitrary rule changes, and astronomically improbable plans working out really made this painful to watch.
oh boy you are in for a fucking ride in the later parts lol
May 24, 2019 10:53 AM
Sep 2018
CondemneDio said:
Yeah.........

Honestly ur completely right, that was a huge case of outsmarting your opponent when they think they outsmarted you. I loved the MUDA's a lot more than that which made up for all that bs but it honestly was a bit hard to watch
May 24, 2019 10:55 AM

Oct 2018
This episode was really cinematic, like more than other ones
The 7 page muda beatdown translated into 29 seconds, still good
The wrrrrrrrry was weird, kinda underwhelming but I still found it great
And who do we have there at the end? Mhmhmhmhmhmhmmmmm
May 24, 2019 10:56 AM

Jan 2013
sico_mode said:
CondemneDio said:
Yeah.........

As in, later Jojo parts, or the later parts of this season?
I don't remember part 6 or 7 being as egregious in this regard.
May 24, 2019 10:59 AM
Feb 2019
wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, loved it
May 24, 2019 11:00 AM

Aug 2016
CondemneDio said:
Yeah.........

Its only cause they got like what 5 chapters in this episode? I'm guessing they're rushing to the finale so they'd have enough episodes to properly adapt it, and I don't mind how they handled this fight, but I can see why you'd be annoyed, as every little action was followe by a minute long explanation in this ep
May 24, 2019 11:01 AM

Dec 2014
30secs of mudamuda (i want to rewatch this in bluray)
that Polnareff reveal at the end
awesome fight green day is truly scary
wonder if Polnareff will just hand over the arrow
Send me Friend requests!!!!
May 24, 2019 11:03 AM

Sep 2014
That was hella satisfying. Finally, Cioccolata is down.
Also, they made laptop guy's identity way too obvious unless this was how they were shown. Don't really remember that part in the manga.
May 24, 2019 11:12 AM

Apr 2014
IS this the Muda muda muda many people were talking about? Dang that was just hot fire brutal ruthless. XD
May 24, 2019 11:21 AM

Jul 2013
Nothing to say that hasn't been said already, just wanting to say that Giorno's "WRYYYY!" during the beatdown was simply beautiful. Its also nice to see he sent Ciocolatta to the place where he belongs.

They made the reveal of "that person" already? Didn't remembered if he appeared by this point in the manga, but, well, he would had appeared no so long after the end of the fight anyway, so it wasn't big deal.
May 24, 2019 11:21 AM

May 2015
MonkeyDHunter said:
Also, they made laptop guy's identity way too obvious unless this was how they were shown. Don't really remember that part in the manga.

it is how it is mang

he takes what he's lost and discards what he's won, he's every bit as alive as you and I
May 24, 2019 11:25 AM

Jul 2015
Muda Muda Muda

Glad they made it so well.

Also that "person" appears.Hope Anime only viewers can recognise him.

May 24, 2019 11:27 AM

Feb 2016
Ahhhhhhh Giorno's beatdown gave me a nut, I can't express how happy I was to see it finally happening, I was grinning like an Idiot, completely loved it <3

Giorno's WRyyyyy was amazing too!

alphazero4um said:
IS this the Muda muda muda many people were talking about? Dang that was just hot fire brutal ruthless. XD

Yes indeed, it was 7 pages full of beatdown. One of the most iconic moments of Part 5. I expected it to be longer, but I'm not disappointed.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
May 24, 2019 11:28 AM
Jul 2010
everyone is gonna be talking about the mudamuda beatdown (which was glorious) but let's not forget ciocolatta wagged his spine like a dog's tail, i can't unsee that, peak comedy
May 24, 2019 11:29 AM

Oct 2015
Hmm, I don't want to play the guy who's never happy about anything but tbh I'm not really happy with the Muda Muda scene, it's fucking great and beautiful but this is not an 30 seconds nonstop Muda Muda, there is these weird cuts between each shot
May 24, 2019 11:30 AM

Feb 2016
CondemneDio said:
Yeah.........

And what's JoJo without "illogical" turns, "non-sensical" arbitrary rule changes, and "astronomically improbable" plans?

That's right, it wouldn't be JoJo.

pftpft said:
everyone is gonna be talking about the mudamuda beatdown (which was glorious) but let's not forget ciocolatta wagged his spine like a dog's tail, i can't unsee that, peak comedy

Oh shit you're right, Ciocolatta's spine like a dog's tail was amazing XD.

"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
May 24, 2019 11:33 AM

Oct 2017
VahineCacao said:
Hmm, I don't want to play the guy who's never happy about anything but tbh I'm not really happy with the Muda Muda scene, it's fucking great and beautiful but this is not an 30 seconds nonstop Muda Muda, there is these weird cuts between each shot

It's the different panels in the manga shown in the different cuts.
May 24, 2019 11:34 AM

Jun 2009
HereticHunter said:
CondemneDio said:
Yeah.........

And what's JoJo without "illogical" turns, "non-sensical" arbitrary rule changes, and "astronomically improbable" plans?

pretty much this.

muda muda
May 24, 2019 11:36 AM

Oct 2015
Rongmario said:
VahineCacao said:

It's the different panels in the manga shown in the different cuts.

I already know that, but why did they need to cut the seiyū ? It just feels weird, or at least it's not what I was expected for
May 24, 2019 11:37 AM

Sep 2014
LeturLefr said:
MonkeyDHunter said:

it is how it is mang

Cool, thanks for the confirmation.
May 24, 2019 11:38 AM

Jan 2013
HereticHunter said:
CondemneDio said:
Yeah.........

Yes, but there is also a limit.
And this episode crossed that limit. Just like DIO and Jotaro spontaneously learning flying in part 3 finale.
May 24, 2019 11:40 AM

Feb 2013
What a fight, omg :O
Cioccolata using his body like that was super freaky.
May 24, 2019 11:41 AM

Oct 2017
Okay that MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA WAS EPICCCCCCCC.
good episode.

I want you to be happy.
I want you to laugh a lot.
I don’t know what exactly
I’ll be able to do for you,
but I’ll always be by your side.
May 24, 2019 11:42 AM

Mar 2008
CondemneDio said:
Yeah.........

I mean, that's every battle involving GE. But what rule change you're talking about?

May 24, 2019 11:46 AM

Jun 2015
One of the worst episodes. What happend to the directing? It just feels so weird after the episode with Abacchio. Also the superlong beatdown felt super underwhelming.
2/5
May 24, 2019 11:46 AM

Jan 2013
OverkilledRed said:
CondemneDio said:
Yeah.........

I mean, that's every battle involving GE. But what rule change you're talking about?

The fact that your stand can't be "caught", which probably means too far, from your body for GE healing to work.

I'm pretty sure it worked differently before. Either that, or it was never explained to keep Mista out of the fight (again).
May 24, 2019 11:47 AM
Jan 2019
CondemneDio said:
sico_mode said:

As in, later Jojo parts, or the later parts of this season?
I don't remember part 6 or 7 being as egregious in this regard.
in general there are just a lot of confusing and bullshit moments especialyl in part 6 and 8. some of the fights in part 6 especially are just impossible to comprehend, and not in a good way
May 24, 2019 11:48 AM
Nov 2017
MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUUUUUUDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I love this episode so much I wanna cry! I've been anxiously waiting for that one scene for this last week and pretty much the whole season, but it was worth the wait. Thank god DP didn't screw this one up!! Everything went as most fans wanted (tho some people might not like how segmented the Mudas were, I absolutely loved it!!). The animation, the voice acting, even the ost was on point! My favorite episode of this whole season, no doubt about it.

I can't wait for the final Boss, damn, this whole season has been amazing, it's sad to know it's almost over.
MUDA/10 episode, whould watch 1000x more
May 24, 2019 11:48 AM

Oct 2017
CondemneDio said:

Yes, but there is also a limit.
And this episode crossed that limit. Just like DIO and Jotaro spontaneously learning flying in part 3 finale.

It was just super dramatic stand leaps. They weren't actually 'flying', though of course there were fan theories about how Star Platinum and The World gave stand users aerial movement capabilities.

There's also the layer of Araki showing how powerful the stands are through things like this

VahineCacao said:

I already know that, but why did they need to cut the seiyū ? It just feels weird, or at least it's not what I was expected for

IMO it was fine for me, I can slightly see where you are coming from as it's not fluid as Daisuke's in Jotaro vs Steely Dan. But it was another amazing performance and I think the sfx matched well.
RongmarioMay 24, 2019 11:53 AM
May 24, 2019 11:55 AM

Apr 2016
this episode is just beautiful and the muda muda scene is just glorious plus the WRYYYYYYYYYY just resonate with my soul fucking love this episode .
"Mountains, beings, and nature's laws are bound by an arrangement, and within it, we live." -Mushishi Zoku Shou Suzu No Shizuku
May 24, 2019 11:58 AM

Aug 2016
I love how everyone's talking about the Muda Muda and not a single mention of, holy fuck is that Polnareff at the end?
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
May 24, 2019 12:01 PM

Oct 2018
The 7 page muda was glorious and mal is being trash again, people like CondemneDio are absolute mood killer and should get banned. If you got nothing good to say then don't comment.
May 24, 2019 12:05 PM
Apr 2016
Wonderful... Also, some part of the fandom are so ungrateful talking shit about the direction of the anime, thank goodness it just a little part.
May 24, 2019 12:06 PM
Mar 2019
The 7 page muda wasss gooooood. The directing, animation, and pacing was on point. NOW THE COMPUTER GUY REVEALED, next week gonna be good I bet
May 24, 2019 12:10 PM

Mar 2008
CondemneDio said:
OverkilledRed said:

The fact that your stand can't be "caught", which probably means too far, from your body for GE healing to work.

I'm pretty sure it worked differently before. Either that, or it was never explained to keep Mista out of the fight (again).

I don't think they ever explained how the idea of summoning your Stand back works. But maybe he was "Stand-bound", because I think I remember when a Stand "caught" another Stand and the user could not call it back. So because the Pistols were affected by Green Day's mold, Mista had to go get them.

May 24, 2019 12:13 PM
May 2016
Once again, DP nail it out of the park. God-tier episode, the animation, pace, art and OST were so on point. Best Jojo part yet, god I can't wait for the next eps, we're in endgame folks.
Fuck I love Giorno, that rush and wryyy made my dick HARD
ModernoirMay 24, 2019 12:50 PM
May 24, 2019 12:14 PM

Jun 2009
JokerVentura said:
I love how everyone's talking about the Muda Muda and not a single mention of, holy fuck is that Polnareff at the end?

most of us are prob manga readers lol
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2019

153 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 6:22 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2019

146 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 5:45 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 5: Ougon no Kaze Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2019

264 by Sus_baby »»
Mar 25, 12:50 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

110 by Seraschi »»
Mar 3, 4:52 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2018

77 by Leh_baka »»
Jan 20, 10:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.