Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 20, 2019 2:36 PM

Oct 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This episode was great!!!!!!!!!!! Yona is so brave and am so happy Hak found her! When she "brings him water" his resolve finally snaps, you ve done well poor Hak ! I wish they killed Gobi though it feels like one of those characters that always return and i cant even tell if it s a guy or a woman xD.
May 20, 2019 2:43 PM

May 2018
Oh my gosh, this was a great chapter! It's nice to see that Yona, Hak, and at least Jae-Ha are together; I can't wait for the rest of the dragons to be reunited. *sigh* when Yona brought the water over to Hak, I started to squeal...I can't take this anymore >.<
May 20, 2019 3:14 PM

May 2018
that sweet relief when you finally see your faves reunited!!!!!!!!! i feel like some bullshit will happen in the next chapter cus it ended on a high note.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 愛してる *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

May 20, 2019 3:18 PM
Mar 2015
The passing of water by mouth that turned into a kiss was great. I suppose it is too much to hope for that Gobi will die Hak was pissed about her imprisonment but glad that the wife helped her escape
May 20, 2019 7:55 PM

Nov 2007
It took me 23 minutes to go to the next panel from those precious ones! T_T
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 20, 2019 10:12 PM
Jul 2016
Oh my goodness!!!! Yassss! I must have already read this chapter more than five times. I’m just so happy Hak and Yona are back together!!!!!! And finally, finally thank the Lord, Yona’s feelings seemed to get across to Hak and he couldn’t help himself after she brought him the water. Kyaaaa!!! Haha. I honestly think I could just about die happy right now. But I want to see all of the Happy Hungry Bunch safe and united again. Also, that maniac Gobi better not try anything funny before Jea-ha gets back...
May 20, 2019 10:59 PM

Aug 2015
Aaaaaaaaarrrrhrhrjkdjdkdhsksmsvshebdbdhsjshdjsbdhzh!!
THAT CAME UNEXPECTED!!!! Damn, Hak's finally snaps because of that "water passing" and I believe all fangirls is squeling at that scene. XD

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
May 20, 2019 11:57 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Amazing Chapter!

Hak’s steel resolve gave away for a second during the eventful ‘water passing scene’ and that was honestly a delight to see. He’s come so far and held off his feelings for so darn long, you can’t really blame him for losing grip of that as such. On another note, looks like Hak is in a pretty dire situation nevertheless but good thing Jae-Ha is here now. Please don’t let Gobi escape now, please! Yona showing some concern for Kuel-bo and his wife was very nice to see too, she’s become a really strong character (I know I’ve said this countless before too).
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

May 21, 2019 1:43 AM

May 2018
FINALLY I'M SO HYPED!!!!! I'm crying, this is just too good ;____; <3
May 21, 2019 3:59 AM

Jun 2012
Well its definitely not their first kiss but, its their 2nd, 3rd......6th!! So damn yes! And they are finally gonna get out of this mess, its nice to see them rewarded.
May 21, 2019 1:16 PM

Sep 2018
Liked this a lot. The moment wasn't forced, she was just trying to be practical.
May 21, 2019 1:36 PM
Aug 2018
Yes I've been waiting for this day to come they finally kissed❤❤❤
May 21, 2019 2:27 PM

Nov 2018
Can they just kill Gobi already?

May 22, 2019 6:58 AM
Jul 2018
OH SHIT HDFKJKKFJDJS FINALLY *velociraptor scream*
May 23, 2019 5:01 AM
Jan 2019
Hak is a bae! Im in love with him too but they are tooo cute! More of them please! I hope Hak get treated soon please.
May 25, 2019 5:54 AM

May 2009
*fangirl volcano*

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

It took them 174 chapters to reach this stage... 😌
Long long journey, and it has just begun. Fufufufufufu...

Lol Yona was probably just thinking - "but wait, wait! There's no water! How thirsty are you?! I'll get you more, can't you wait!"
And Hak was probably thinking - "What are you doing? Do you even realise what you're doing? How could you do this to me, and expect me to stay calm, or stay away..?"

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaah.... *Sighs*

I kept hovering back and forth those pages, all those cute moments for like 2 hours.. haaaaaaaaaaaaaah.....

It felt like Jae-ha saw, and felt a pang.

I thought Hak killed Gobi in the previous chapter as he was reaching Yona. Gosh dangit.. I hope Algira or Vold or Yoo-lan kill him.
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
May 26, 2019 5:48 PM
Mar 2018
Only one vote with #4 stars!? WOW!

Main attract of the chapter was for sure the progress happen between Hak and Yona: You start exactly from where we left off, changing to Hak's POV, as I was expecting because of state Yona was in. As it would be completely understandable!
And also after what she said...

After it, we get a lot of lovey-dovey moments and they speak about her being a prisoner of Kuelbo. But I didn't want to focus much on it.

Gobi got out again. WHY!? What Kusanagi really wants with him? What exactly can he bring more to story?

I mean manga is already at chapter 175, so we already expecting it could end some years. maybe 3 years... But could Gobi still being around mean we will get more chapters? Manga sales keep increasing and getting more and more famous

It this we close volume 30.
Next chapter will be chapter 31.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2019 6:39 PM
Apr 2015
UGHHHHH!!!!! THEY FINALLY KISSED KISSED AND NOT THE FOOLISHNESS DURING THE XING KINGDOM BATTLE!!!!!!!
May 29, 2019 10:16 AM

Mar 2013

Now I can die in piece.
May 30, 2019 1:15 PM

Mar 2014
Great chapter. That kiss was really well done.

Jun 14, 2019 4:27 PM

May 2014
I was like kyaaaaaaaaaaa when they kissed. >.< Finally!! xD
Jun 14, 2019 4:29 PM

May 2014
Meira_Eve said:
Aaaaaaaaarrrrhrhrjkdjdkdhsksmsvshebdbdhsjshdjsbdhzh!!
THAT CAME UNEXPECTED!!!! Damn, Hak's finally snaps because of that "water passing" and I believe all fangirls is squeling at that scene. XD

Not only the fangirls, pal. The fanboys are having heart attacks too. xD
Jul 1, 2019 9:59 PM

Jul 2014
_juno said:

Now I can die in piece.

You gem of a person youuu. This is great.
Jul 6, 2019 7:31 AM

Mar 2010
_juno said:

Now I can die in piece.

one of the best chapter. >///< I read it so many times. 😍
Jan 10, 2020 9:39 AM
Jan 2020
CrookedPanther said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This episode was great!!!!!!!!!!! Yona is so brave and am so happy Hak found her! When she "brings him water" his resolve finally snaps, you ve done well poor Hak ! I wish they killed Gobi though it feels like one of those characters that always return and i cant even tell if it s a guy or a woman xD.

Gobi is basically orochimaru (from naruto)
Jul 3, 2020 8:12 AM
Mar 2020
Yeap. Thats what we all waited for. And it was so worth it. That was a freaking hot kiss.
Jul 18, 2021 10:23 AM

Oct 2011
This episode was top!
I loved the kiss scene, it was very well drawn. One thing I enjoy about Has x Yona relationship is the level of respect Has feels towards her, to the paint of making himself from steel to hide his emotions. Sometimes it's nerve recking, but I think it makes their relationship very real.
I loved watching how he lost control in this episode, taking the lead after Yona's action (giving water to him). I guess her sleep confession helped him to gain more confidence about this.
Anyway, it is a very beautiful scene!
Jul 28, 2021 5:29 PM
Feb 2021
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA the ship has come a long way ~
Aug 26, 2021 7:37 AM
Apr 2021
OMGOMGOMGOMG Brb gotta take my dose of insulin waaaaaaah
Sep 28, 2023 9:36 PM

Apr 2017
This manga just gets better and better! That kiss! The only disappointing thing is that they didn't kill Gobi. I know Hak respects the allies of Gobi, but some people just need to die.
Dec 13, 2023 5:11 AM
May 2022
Ohmygashhhh that kiss was so spicyyyyyy!!!! I hope that Yona's feelings reached Hak. I'm so happy T^T

Why don't they just kill Gobi!? What he did deserves a death penalty. Imagine, he put the princess of Koukha in danger and work alongside other nation. That's totally a treason!!
tsubasa_sebong27Dec 16, 2023 7:12 AM
Dec 21, 2023 9:19 AM

May 2021
Tentando me processar tudo o que aconteceu ... porque o surto foi grande meus amigos .... o que todos nós estávamos á espera FINALENTE 175 cap depois isso aconteceu .... Só para resumir ... Eu nunca fui triste

Apr 12, 3:41 AM

Apr 2020
I've been embarrassed by seeing kisses only when I was a kid, it's been long since I've felt this embarrassed. Not one panel but 3 panels of kissing, it was so lewd.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 257 Discussion

crocodileman94 - Apr 19

5 by Jogii »»
Apr 22, 5:21 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 185 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 20, 2019

26 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 256 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Apr 4

7 by TanmaySpamzzz »»
Apr 12, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 152 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lacznosc - Dec 21, 2017

68 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 10, 3:38 PM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 91 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2015

38 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 7, 3:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.