Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 26, 2019 10:35 PM

Apr 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This chapter was something alright. I feel like every bit of those two months was worth the wait for such a chapter like this one. I felt such a heavy weight lifting off me after waiting for such a long time to see a moment like this one.
It's nice to see Touko starting to move on from the past. I feel like this was represented by Touko closing the curtains since her reflection might have symbolized her past self. The fact that this took place where pretty much everything began was such a great choice of setting. It throws me back.
I believe that this is also the first time that Yuu has ever cried. It has been talked about before that she usually isn't the one to do so. Seeing her in that state after telling Touko that she loves her just goes to show just how much she feels for her. It's a beautiful thing.
That kiss at the end threw me for a loop
Apr 27, 2019 8:49 AM
Jan 2018
[quote=Markerhead]THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
This chapter was something alright. I feel like every bit of those two months was worth the wait for such a chapter like this one. I felt such a heavy weight lifting off me after waiting for such a long time to see a moment like this one.
It's nice to see Touko starting to move on from the past. I feel like this was represented by Touko closing the curtains since her reflection might have symbolized her past self. The fact that this took place where pretty much everything began was such a great choice of setting. It throws me back.
I believe that this is also the first time that Yuu has ever cried. It has been talked about before that she usually isn't the one to do so. Seeing her in that state after telling Touko that she loves her just goes to show just how much she feels for her. It's a beautiful thing.
That kiss at the end threw me for a loop[/quote

?? Yuu cried before when she confessed . But this was the first time for happy tears.

We are now in the endgame ( XD) with vol 8 being the final volume no clue how many chapters left probably be like 6 no clue
Mattinator95Apr 27, 2019 8:53 AM
Apr 27, 2019 9:25 AM

Apr 2017
[quote=Mattinator95 message=57494348]
Markerhead said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.

?? Yuu cried before when she confessed . But this was the first time for happy tears.

We are now in the endgame ( XD) with vol 8 being the final volume no clue how many chapters left probably be like 6 no clue

Always thought she just covered her eyes actually lol

I'm not sure what they are going to do after all this. I mean, the events present in this chapter finally happened, not sure what's to come. Knowing that and the eighth volume being the final makes me curious and scared at the same time.
Apr 27, 2019 9:47 AM
Jan 2018
[quote=Markerhead]
Mattinator95 said:
Markerhead said:

Always thought she just covered her eyes actually lol

I'm not sure what they are going to do after all this. I mean, the events present in this chapter finally happened, not sure what's to come. Knowing that and the eighth volume being the final makes me curious and scared at the same time.

For some reason quotes aren't working and getting no notification
Apr 27, 2019 9:51 AM

Mar 2017
Waiting two months was definitely worth it.
Finally both of their feelings went through. Never saw Yuu crying before. It was tears of happiness though ^^
So the manga is going to end soon. I'll definitely miss it when it ends.
Apr 27, 2019 10:33 AM
Jan 2018
Minar-kyun said:
Finally both of their feelings went through. Never saw Yuu crying before. It was tears of happiness though ^^

We have seen yuu cry before . She cried when she confessed
Apr 27, 2019 11:42 AM

Mar 2017
Mattinator95 said:
Minar-kyun said:

There wasn't any tears though.
Apr 27, 2019 9:25 PM
Jan 2018
Minar-kyun said:
Mattinator95 said:

There wasn't any tears though.

NM I thought she was crying . Must of been thinking of something else
Apr 28, 2019 1:44 PM
Mar 2015
Nice kiss and confession
Apr 28, 2019 5:38 PM

Nov 2018
It was totally worth the wait!
Apr 28, 2019 5:57 PM

Jun 2015
That was a very nice chapter.
:)
Apr 28, 2019 7:15 PM
Jan 2015
Yes! This is what I wanted!
-MahesvaraApr 29, 2019 8:22 AM
My Queens

Apr 29, 2019 2:48 AM
Jul 2018
I feel like author's rushing it a bit, but good chapter nonetheless
Apr 29, 2019 5:07 AM
Jan 2018
Gythia said:

Don't see how she's rushing it when it was leading up to it for at least 3-4 chapters
Apr 29, 2019 7:07 AM
Jul 2018
Mattinator95 said:
Gythia said:

Don't see how she's rushing it when it was leading up to it for at least 3-4 chapters

These are the final chapters of the manga btw, I feel like she could've added more stuff in between Vol. 7 and Vol. 8, maybe them fixing all the stuff they misunderstood, them just being friends, you know? Doesn't have to be a full Volume, maybe just a few chapters
Apr 29, 2019 7:58 AM
Feb 2019
I thought this chapter was worth the wait, but I do understand why people are saying they wanted a bit more from it. I was pretty happy with it, it was nice to break away from the tension between them.
Apr 29, 2019 9:38 AM

Apr 2017
Gythia said:
Mattinator95 said:

These are the final chapters of the manga btw, I feel like she could've added more stuff in between Vol. 7 and Vol. 8, maybe them fixing all the stuff they misunderstood, them just being friends, you know? Doesn't have to be a full Volume, maybe just a few chapters

I agree with that. I feel like after reading this chapter a few more times I could feel something lacking. Not sure what's to come since these are the final chapters but I'm hoping that this story will stay strong and give an ending that isn't rushed.
Apr 30, 2019 5:04 AM
Jul 2017
I didn't realize the manga was ending soon; that's really unfortunate. I loved the chapter, but haven't read it more than once so maybe i'll feel it was rushed on another reading.
Apr 30, 2019 8:55 AM
Jan 2018
Don't see how it's rushed. Its better that It didn't drag out
Apr 30, 2019 8:59 AM
Jan 2018
Gythia said:
Mattinator95 said:

There wasn't much that was misunderstood was there . Only the first confession lead to a misunderstanding
Apr 30, 2019 9:19 AM

Apr 2013
Lol Nanami said Yuu and you so much during this chapter "oh it feels rushed" BOI did you know how long we had to wait for this smh, don't want to wait another month for them to finally admit that they love each other. Once this manga is complete and you read through it again I guess you can say the confession was fast but hey hopefully things turn out well for the last handful of chapters.

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
Apr 30, 2019 2:04 PM
Mar 2018
Absolutely amazing. I just caught up shortly before the chapter was released (I had only read what was officially translate up until a few days ago). I've been excited for this.
Apr 30, 2019 10:01 PM
Mar 2017
The most anticipated chapter of this manga turned out to be the most beautiful and emotional, Touko is finally honest with her feelings, finally she can say the real words that terrified her so much and the most important thing that she finally said those words to the person that she loved more.
Yuu was very anxious about the arrival of Touko, poor thing and Touko who ran desperately thinking that maybe Yuu would not go.
Touko was direct and tells Yuu that she loves her, but Yuu is still hurt by the previous confession where Touko did not respond, but Touko makes it clear that she is no longer afraid to love and be loved.
I love how Touko talks about Yuu's good points, both her personality and her physical appearance, while Yuu stand there being adorable.
When Touko mentions that in her mind she only thinks about Yuu, she seemed charming to me and when she says that she does not want to lose her again it was too adorable, especially as she held Yuu's hand, besides that was when Yuu finally felt the words of Touko were words from the heart.
When Yuu talks about how she changed thanks to Touko, her special person, I got a couple of tears, but when we finally see Yuu tell Touko that she loved her I could not stop crying, finally their feelings are mutual and the Yuu's face full of happiness with her eyes with tears touched me.
Obviously that tender moment while they hugged did not stop me from smiling and when Touko licks Yuu's tears I found Yuu's reaction so funny, but obviously the part of the kiss (which unfortunately the author did not want us to see, WHY?) Is too adorable as Yuu asks Touko and more adorable is to see how Yuu tries to reach the face of Touko.

The only thing I can hope for now is that they announce that Studio TROYCA will do the second season of the anime, since volume 8 is the last one, it only remains to wait for how many chapters will be left to this wonder of manga.
May 1, 2019 1:38 PM
Jan 2018
salbery755 said:
The most anticipated chapter of this manga turned out to be the most beautiful and emotional, Touko is finally honest with her feelings, finally she can say the real words that terrified her so much and the most important thing that she finally said those words to the person that she loved more.
Yuu was very anxious about the arrival of Touko, poor thing and Touko who ran desperately thinking that maybe Yuu would not go.
Touko was direct and tells Yuu that she loves her, but Yuu is still hurt by the previous confession where Touko did not respond, but Touko makes it clear that she is no longer afraid to love and be loved.
I love how Touko talks about Yuu's good points, both her personality and her physical appearance, while Yuu stand there being adorable.
When Touko mentions that in her mind she only thinks about Yuu, she seemed charming to me and when she says that she does not want to lose her again it was too adorable, especially as she held Yuu's hand, besides that was when Yuu finally felt the words of Touko were words from the heart.
When Yuu talks about how she changed thanks to Touko, her special person, I got a couple of tears, but when we finally see Yuu tell Touko that she loved her I could not stop crying, finally their feelings are mutual and the Yuu's face full of happiness with her eyes with tears touched me.
Obviously that tender moment while they hugged did not stop me from smiling and when Touko licks Yuu's tears I found Yuu's reaction so funny, but obviously the part of the kiss (which unfortunately the author did not want us to see, WHY?) Is too adorable as Yuu asks Touko and more adorable is to see how Yuu tries to reach the face of Touko.

The only thing I can hope for now is that they announce that Studio TROYCA will do the second season of the anime, since volume 8 is the last one, it only remains to wait for how many chapters will be left to this wonder of manga.

Some have been saying that the kiss scene was hidden for either symbolism or imagination . Well probably see it next chapter maybe
May 1, 2019 1:51 PM

Feb 2007
And finally they're together again, with Touko essentially spelling out what I already said about her after chapter 35.
May 2, 2019 2:18 AM
Nov 2018
I needed more! This chapter was really good ❤️😭
May 5, 2019 4:20 PM
Oct 2013
I recently watched the anime because of a friend's Facebook post. I felt the anime ended weirdly.

coming in to reading the manga, I was quickly engaged and I understood the storyline so much more. this chapter especially was amazing. will be sad to see this end.
May 5, 2019 5:24 PM

Apr 2017
DevonRenouf said:
I recently watched the anime because of a friend's Facebook post. I felt the anime ended weirdly.

coming in to reading the manga, I was quickly engaged and I understood the storyline so much more. this chapter especially was amazing. will be sad to see this end.

Yeah, I felt that it ended at a weird spot as well, and I do hope that the later chapters of the manga will get adapted as well in a second season.
May 6, 2019 7:48 PM

Jul 2017
100/10 chapter. How incredibly satisfying this was. Amazing stuff for an amazing couple.
May 15, 2019 10:16 AM

Apr 2013
My heart just melted. I just love those two so much and I'm so happy for them.
May 16, 2019 11:09 PM
Oct 2012
Gythia said:

Yeah i agree. I was looking for more detailed story before they ended up in that room.. 😍
i want more of this but it feels soo scary to drag the story any longer but damn.. i get soooo hyped reading this manga. ♥️♥️♥️ So much. 😭
May 17, 2019 11:35 AM
Feb 2017
Aidoru-Ojisan said:
Lol Nanami said Yuu and you so much during this chapter "oh it feels rushed" BOI did you know how long we had to wait for this smh, don't want to wait another month for them to finally admit that they love each other. Once this manga is complete and you read through it again I guess you can say the confession was fast but hey hopefully things turn out well for the last handful of chapters.

I watched the anime when it was airing and Wednesday I started reading the manga 'cause one of my friends told me that the chap 40 was amazing. And yeah, it was worth it and the confession itself turned out very well
Nov 25, 2019 2:25 AM

Feb 2019
That was beautiful. After 40 chapters, finally they've confessed their feelings to each other. I'm so happy for both of them! Touko is still afraid, but even in her fear, she still said it, her love for Yuu. I've never seen Yuu that happy before. This whole chapter felt like a dream, like those moments in love stories Yuu talked about. Felt like the entire chapter was floating in the sky. Yuu crying though. I'm not sure if she cried in the last few chapters or just held her hands to her eyes, but this time she sure did cry. But for the first time, she's crying out of pure joy.

"I love Yuu" and "I love you" sound so similar lol

salbery755 said:

Couldn't have said it better myself. And I am hoping against all hope for a season 2.

This was really sweet...
Jan 2, 2020 5:37 AM

Aug 2017
Damn that last page was super sweet and romantic
Apr 17, 2020 12:06 PM

Sep 2011
I can't wait to see a season 2 and how the anime is going to depict this scene. I could already imagine it's going to be very beautiful.
Apr 21, 2020 11:24 AM

May 2011
Both of them running... and Yuu's tears! Yes, this was absolutely beautiful.
Apr 21, 2020 11:25 AM

May 2011
darkj25 said:
I can't wait to see a season 2 and how the anime is going to depict this scene. I could already imagine it's going to be very beautiful.

Do you think this is ever going to happen though? It needs to happen. Every part of my bones aches for a complete adaptation.
Apr 21, 2020 12:09 PM

Sep 2011
flowstate said:
darkj25 said:

Do you think this is ever going to happen though? It needs to happen. Every part of my bones aches for a complete adaptation.

Nakatani said in one interview session that she would love to see a season 2. So, for now, we could only hope and pray for it patiently XD
Apr 21, 2020 12:17 PM

May 2011
darkj25 said:

Nakatani said in one interview session that she would love to see a season 2. So, for now, we could only hope and pray for it patiently XD

This does not please meeee T.T
May 27, 2021 1:21 PM
Jul 2020
Blushing Yuu is so cute god damn i loved this chapter
Nov 24, 2023 2:56 PM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
Such a beautiful chapter. We knew Yuu was just misunderstanding the situation and it would end up like this, but it was still a great moment that was well-executed.

Like others have said, I would love to see the rest of this story animated.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Chapter 45 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kosmonaut - Sep 26, 2019

73 by _elvira_ »»
Dec 11, 2023 11:43 AM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Chapter 44 Discussion ( 1 2 )

-Mullerio- - Aug 26, 2019

73 by _elvira_ »»
Dec 11, 2023 10:47 AM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Chapter 50 Discussion

HiljainenSipuli - Oct 27, 2023

5 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Oct 28, 2023 5:57 AM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Chapter 13 Discussion

megmica - Jun 30, 2016

12 by raulindefens »»
Sep 12, 2023 11:20 AM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Chapter 12 Discussion

Hijazi - Jun 2, 2016

9 by removed-user »»
Sep 6, 2023 3:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.