Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 22, 2019 12:05 AM

Nov 2007

The official website for 7 Seeds anime has announced cast members for Summer A team. Amatsuki will perform the opening theme song "Ark." The anime series will be available worldwide exclusively on Netflix this June. A preview featuring the opening theme song, as well as the ending theme song "WISH" by majiko was also released.

Cast
Ango: Kensho Ono (Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue.)
Ryou: Takahiro Sakurai (Osomatsu-san series)
Koruri: Haruka Chisuga (Satsuriku no Tenshi)
Ayu: Yuu Shimamura (Tanken Driland: 1000-nen no Mahou)
Ban: Takuma Terashima (Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken)
Gengorou: Takuya Satou (Captain Tsubasa (2018))
Nijiko: Junko Minagawa (Prince of Tennis series)
Unami: Masashi Sugawara (Les Misérables: Shoujo Cosette)

majiko was added as an attending member of the AnimeJapan 2019 stage on March 24 to perform the ending theme song.

PV 1

Source: Moca News
NaruleachMar 22, 2019 9:30 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 22, 2019 3:10 AM
May 2016
Animation looks so good. Because of the studio I had low expectations. I'm pleasantly surprised and super hyped! The manga is so good. It deserves all the love.
Mar 22, 2019 3:29 AM

Jul 2013
Guess I will be that negative person and say this looks fairly terrible. I hope I am wrong.
Mar 22, 2019 4:23 AM
May 2016
Calal-Chan said:
Guess I will be that negative person and say this looks fairly terrible. I hope I am wrong.

What exactly looks terrible?
Mar 22, 2019 4:25 AM

Jul 2013
ninka22 said:
Calal-Chan said:

Mostly the directional style. Everything to me including animation just looks off. Nothing is bad individually but altogether I don't feel it works. I hope the show itself proves me wrong though.
Mar 22, 2019 5:27 AM

Dec 2012
Calal-Chan said:
ninka22 said:

Mostly the directional style. Everything to me including animation just looks off. Nothing is bad individually but altogether I don't feel it works. I hope the show itself proves me wrong though.

In case you're not familiar, the source material is nothing short of amazing. Indeed the character designs are somewhat generic (not as bold as the manga, I must say) and the pv comes off a little too dramatic with the bgm, but that alone is not a true indication of the anime's potential quality. Your impression is understandable at this stage but, aside from any bad decision-making from the creative team (fingers crossed that doesn't happen), it'd be hard to go wrong with 7Seeds.
Anime List

↳ click profile for recommendations

✨☆✨

Mar 22, 2019 7:23 AM

Dec 2015
@fullmetalbender It sounds like you would have no problem with the show if it wasn't actively badly produced thanks to the story of the books series supporting it. Meanwhile, the other guy sounds like the type of person who won't come onboard simply because of that, if the TV show isn't able to "shine" by itself, beyond the original scenario.
Mar 22, 2019 12:51 PM

Jan 2019
This is going to air on Spring 2019 or Summer 2019?
Mar 22, 2019 3:17 PM

Oct 2010
This looks like a C production at best. I wonder if source material can carry it through poor production.

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 10 hours ago

12 by _ATG_ »»
2 hours ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - 7 hours ago

7 by Yubisoft »»
3 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 24

5 by Kushna »»
10 hours ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
12 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

31 by animegamer245 »»
Yesterday, 1:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.