Forum Settings
Forums
Chihayafuru
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2019 10:01 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Arata and Chihaya's gonna make their dream come true! T_T
shanimebibMar 2, 2019 10:05 AM
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 2, 2019 4:54 PM

Jun 2015
Please win both of you!! My ship aaaaa (´;ω;`)ウゥゥ

Also I'm confused, is it possible for both Sumire and Tamaru to be card girl? Iirc it's only one boy/girl card per contestant right?
Echo Protection Squad | Bamco pls give Kresnik Bros happiness

Despair cause: dying children everywhere | ShinAya is important
―living a maso shipper life since 89.57% of her OTPs are Doomed by Canon―
Mar 3, 2019 3:20 AM

Sep 2010
I don't like Arata -_- And that face he is doing after losing against Shinobu, so immature -_-

He really lacks the social skills, and thus the emphathy I think.

Hoping for Chihaya's win. I really do hope that she does not lose just because of that 5-round thing.
Mar 3, 2019 8:28 PM
Mar 2015
Taichi sent Sumire and company to Chihaya' s shrine on New years day to cheer her up. He sent various readings to help her. After Chihaya's prays something about Taichi Arata calls to wish that the two of them fulfill their dream.
Sumire and Tameru will be her card girls
Mar 7, 2019 1:58 AM

Jun 2007
good that we are shown more of an Arata's character.
so glad that despite Chitose's immature behaviour Chihaya still receives support from her friends
see you, space cowperson . . .
Mar 16, 2019 3:55 PM

Jul 2016
The ending is so near and the final battle is almost here. I actually find it hard to root for either Chihaya or Shinobu. They both have good reasons to be the queen but I think Shinobu being defeated by Chihaya will only help her grow both as a person and player. And Chihaya has worked so damn hard, she deserves it.

I don't really know about the Meijin match, I can be happy with both results. Suou retiring and returning to his family or losing to Arata and deciding to keep playing.
Futari wa Milky Holmes was a mistake
Yoshii did nothing wrong

Mar 31, 2019 7:30 AM

Apr 2015
I'm really sad to see this series come to an end. The parallel between the first time Chihaya called Arata and now Arata calling her on New Years (yaas) Arata and Chihaya are definitely going to be the Meijin and Queen. I hope we get more of Hisashi and Taichi soon.
SugusatoMar 31, 2019 7:36 AM

Although we part as I leave for Inaba,
where pines grow on the moutain peaks
If I am to hear that you pine for me
I shall come back to you again
Hyakunin Isshu (小倉百人一首):
Poem #16 "Tachiwakare"
©
Apr 20, 2019 11:33 AM

Oct 2012
Four days until the Queen/Meijin matches! Oh my god.
Chihaya has come so far!! I'm crying. She asked Sumire to be her card girl ;_; Oh dear, my heart.
She can't figure out what to ask Taichi... hmmmm...
God I'm gonna miss Mizusawa karuta club SO MUCH.
TAICHI'S MESSAGE. HE WAS THE ONE THAT HELPED AND SENT THE GIRLS TO THE SHRINE ;_; OH MY BOI HE CARES SO MUCH ABOUT CHIHAYA. He is always behind the scenes making sure she's fine!!! Ughhhh~
And hahaah the frustration "YOU LOST TO SHINOBU~~~~"! She was so frustrated, it's good that she was able to let it out.

God I need to let it out for a bit: I have my ship, which I ship very much, but WHY people keep making the manga only about the romance? Ffs. I read things like "Chihaya is cruel"; "If Chihaya doesn't end up with Taichi I'll drop it"; "Taichi is out!!!" Jesus, I understand shipping hard, but... That's so immature? Really needed to let it out, because it's been pissing me off. Suetsugu wrote a manga about poetry, friendship, overcoming and people make it only about the romance. Gaahhhhhhhhhh please the series is so much more than that

More topics from this board

» Problem with this manga.

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 22

3 by Suiely_c-ute »»
Mar 28, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru Chapter 247 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

MaahHeim - Jul 31, 2022

197 by chiakimagoto »»
Mar 18, 1:31 AM

» Chihayafuru Sequel - Chihayafuru plus - kimi ga tame announced

ItzElite - Oct 31, 2023

19 by CelticMindset »»
Jan 2, 3:34 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru Chapter 205 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2018

79 by Zooincle »»
Oct 31, 2023 9:39 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru Chapter 134 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2014

15 by Zooincle »»
Oct 29, 2023 9:23 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.