Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 9, 2019 7:33 AM

Apr 2014
Aplope said:
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

You clearly have no idea what are you saying, didn't you? If you said we are irrelevant then so is yours. Why would we care about your opinion or listen to yours if you're just as irrelevant as us too?

Also, please don't starts crying when your favorite manga/light novel series got a shitty anime adaptation like this.

You don't even have enough of a grasp on english to try and comunicate yourself. Take a pause there, your brain may overheat.

I'm not directing my bitching towards the show or the anime creators, but you, the bitchy monkey brained users from mal. That's the difference in how relevant or not my and yours opinions are. Your intended target won't never reply because they don't care what some bitchy prick living in some random shithole cares. On the other hand, my inteded target is you, and other pricks like you, and it did reach you!! Even if it doesn't acomplish nothing, the message id passed while you stoneheads are literally taking to walls and annoy everyone else in the process.

And, for your information, I couldn't care less about the manga or the anime. I didn't even read the manga and think the show itself is full of bullshit. What I do care is comming into an ep discussion forum and having to put up with idiots like you and their meaningless, childish, rants. And use the brains, ffs, if I were annoyed about a shitty adaptions and were as petty as you, I'd be ranting against the show in some thread or another... You should be able to infer that on your own...

Nice shitpost.

Don’t reply, this is bait.
"You had no free will, you chased your vices along the same path as all of the others." - Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, Diamond in the rough
Mar 9, 2019 7:53 AM

Jul 2016
ap1001 said:
Aplope said:

You don't even have enough of a grasp on english to try and comunicate yourself. Take a pause there, your brain may overheat.

I'm not directing my bitching towards the show or the anime creators, but you, the bitchy monkey brained users from mal. That's the difference in how relevant or not my and yours opinions are. Your intended target won't never reply because they don't care what some bitchy prick living in some random shithole cares. On the other hand, my inteded target is you, and other pricks like you, and it did reach you!! Even if it doesn't acomplish nothing, the message id passed while you stoneheads are literally taking to walls and annoy everyone else in the process.

And, for your information, I couldn't care less about the manga or the anime. I didn't even read the manga and think the show itself is full of bullshit. What I do care is comming into an ep discussion forum and having to put up with idiots like you and their meaningless, childish, rants. And use the brains, ffs, if I were annoyed about a shitty adaptions and were as petty as you, I'd be ranting against the show in some thread or another... You should be able to infer that on your own...

Nice shitpost.

Don’t reply, this is bait.

After looking at his post history..... yeah this guy is a f***ing troll who just made baits for pisses people off. The fact the he wrote:

if I were annoyed about a shitty adaptions and were as petty as you, I'd be ranting against the show in some thread or another... You should be able to infer that on your own...

This is shows how ignorant and hypocrite the guy is. This statement is literally meant "Everyone but me is NOT allows to criticizing the shows, only I can does this sh*t!"
Mar 29, 2019 12:12 PM

Mar 2013
People continue to appear out of nowhere for no good reason, I can only imagine that Acqua was passing by Hamazura by chance and decided to help lol

Accelerator and Touma's fight was also underwhelming, even if the fight wasn't that real it was more a moral discussion with some punches here and there

The direction of this series is all over the place... feels like there's also no one responsible for the storyboard... such a mess

I'm really concerned for Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator later this summer, even thought it will be directed by someone else
Apr 3, 2019 10:38 AM

Aug 2017
6 episodes left, nooooo!
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 25, 2019 9:25 PM

May 2012
Another very impressive episode and the part with Accelerator was amazing!
Jul 15, 2019 9:29 AM

Jul 2013
Yikes.... Why tf is Hamazura here again? This is a rhetoric question. Don't quote me.

That fight is atrocious. We have the strongest level 5 in AC who could control vectors and what do we get? A fist fight overlaid with some righteous dialogue.

If JC Staff fucks up Railgun 3, I'm gonna fucking burn down their studio. The only good anime they've ever produced from the Raildex universe is Railgun and if they take that away from me too then I'm losing all hope for this studio.
Dull_LullJul 15, 2019 9:51 AM
Jan 30, 2020 1:20 PM
Jul 2019
I'm sorry but how on earth did Toma beat Accelerator so easily!? Like I know he has the Imagine Breaker, but come on. Accelerator, knowing that he cannot just straight attack Toma with his power, hits the ground so that the snow could damage Toma instead. With such strong force, that snow should have fricking ripped Toma into pieces (I mean imagine a truck-sized snowball being chucked at you), but no. Instead, Toma casually runs through the snow and starts to punch Accelerator.
Feb 1, 2020 9:16 AM

Nov 2019
GodZilller said:
I'm sorry but how on earth did Toma beat Accelerator so easily!? Like I know he has the Imagine Breaker, but come on. Accelerator, knowing that he cannot just straight attack Toma with his power, hits the ground so that the snow could damage Toma instead. With such strong force, that snow should have fricking ripped Toma into pieces (I mean imagine a truck-sized snowball being chucked at you), but no. Instead, Toma casually runs through the snow and starts to punch Accelerator.
The fight is at the border of anime original. It was literally not like this in the Novel. This fight is an insult to both Touma and Accelerator. They are acting so dumb. You really should read it.

>Touma in the novel has precognition
>Accelerator knows he must not come closer to Touma due to his right hand
>Accelerator attacks Touma from safe distance
>Accelerator has 100 black wings and not 2 some strange black tornadoes
>Touma punched Accelerator just 2 times in the whole fight
>Touma catches one of Accelerator’s black wings and couldn’t totally negate it
>Touma analyses Accelerator movements and try to come closer with pure skills.
>Accelerator is scared of Touma
>Accelerator understand Touma has some kind of precognition and try to counter attack
>Touma takes a lot of damages and he is severely injured
>No talk no jutsu expect for the "Heroes aren't necessary" speech
Oct 21, 2020 2:25 AM

Apr 2013
I see Talk no Jutsu is still hella effective, also simple punches seem to be most effective in this anime about magic and technology.
Dec 14, 2020 8:32 PM

Dec 2012
Misaka is alive.
Shiage lighting them up.
The waifu Carissa.
ITSUWA!!!!!!
lol at Carissa.
Touma sees Accelerator.
Accelerator going wild.
Touma saves Lessar.
Touma vs Accelerator Part 2.
Touma uses Imagine Breaker on Last Order.
Acqua saves Shiage.
Biri-Biri.
lol Kuroko just happens to spot Touma on the tv.
Misaka packing with the quickness.
Shizuri lives.
Dat ending.

The Touma and Accelerator fight was disappointing compared to Part 1. Also, the epic Accelerator vs Misaka Worst scene in the OP didn't happen. I have been hoodwinked, bamboozled, led astray, run amok, and flat out deceived.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 5, 2021 5:55 AM

Jan 2017
The 2nd Touma vs Accel fight should have been like a repeat of the 1st one during the Sisters arc, *sigh*...

At least the Hamazura redemption arc is somewhat entertaining, as with the continuous struggle between Britain vs France at the sea

More and more parties are going to Russia too, Mugino and Misaka joins the fray!
Jun 26, 2021 7:23 AM

Aug 2018
Well, nice to see that Lessar is supporting Touma with talking.. He doesn't really talk that much about his issues with others usually, it feels.. Not with Index, or Mikoto, or many other people..
Nov 23, 2021 1:58 AM

Dec 2013
I actually really enjoyed the little rematch between Touma and Accelerator.

Aqua suddenly appearing to save Hamazura was a cool moment. I've always really liked Aqua as a character for some reason.

Mikoto is on her way. Too bad she probably won't be contributing that much.
Dec 1, 2021 3:14 AM

Jun 2017
Man, going back to this after you've caught up with the LN is painful
Jun 4, 2023 4:37 AM

May 2020
I'm sure this was supposed to be epic, Touma vs Accelerator for a second time, and them meeting each other for the first time after the sisters arc, but the representation via powerpoint methods ruined it. Some of it seriously doesn't make sense, and no it isn't Touma again DEFEATING Accelerator but Touma coming out unscathed when Accelerator was going full power.. I mean not even a minor injury.

I don't know if it's Hamazura having extremely good luck or his plot armour is just too heavy because dude manages make it out alive somehow everytime. Hate him honestly.

Now even Misaka is off to Russia lol.
Jun 11, 2023 5:20 AM

Nov 2010
06:48 Carissa is so hot! I'll r**e her to bliss, then spank her hard after! I'm attracted to both her face & armpits whenever she fights.
What happened to the evil mode Mikasa?
Project Bethlehem. I wonder which angel Fiamma is trying to summon. Angel Gabriel?
Nov 28, 2023 2:00 PM

Nov 2023
Accelerator, the dark angel!
Dec 8, 2023 8:56 AM

Jun 2017
HAMAZUUURAAA !!My boi get yo ass out of there fast
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Can you imagine if the Final arc was a 3 part movie Adaptation like the Kizu movies?

BerriesSan - Mar 22

10 by Laplace_kun »»
Apr 13, 2:48 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2019

354 by bakakisima »»
Dec 11, 2023 7:07 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2019

74 by bakakisima »»
Dec 8, 2023 6:46 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2019

82 by bakakisima »»
Dec 5, 2023 11:58 AM

» I like how mistreated those Anime girls are lol

KhoaVN - Dec 2, 2023

8 by KhoaVN »»
Dec 2, 2023 8:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.