Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 2019 7:46 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Of course Natsu would deal with the problem without killing.

Erza also got her ass kicking time. And whatever is happening to the Water God Dragon, it's not good I bet.
Jan 8, 2019 8:08 PM
Oct 2018
erza new special move along with the dragon slaying sword was awesome
Jan 8, 2019 9:10 PM

Nov 2018
Actually have been enjoying Erza, not a big fan of her either. Kyria's Blade DSM turned out to be lowkey unique, mixing hypnosis with elite cutting ability.

I would bet Diabolos sent out 3 people to each dragon god, meaning Team Natsu is destined to get some training or a power boost soon. With Touka backstory on the come up, can see Team B getting involved once they decide what to do with her.
Jan 10, 2019 11:34 AM
Nov 2016
Am i the only one frustrated about the fact that Erza and Jellal have shown no signs of progress yet D:
Even Natsu takes very chance he gets to touch Lucy xD

All jokes aside... Erza's new ability is SICK! AWESOME. This is bound to be a long arc the way i see it. We've barely met the first pentadrake and he doesnt even has his dragon power. And my, my, the White Mage looks like she will be really tricky to deal with. I hope she didnt actually take Jellal's powers....
Jan 11, 2019 4:01 AM

Dec 2009
Wendy got actual full blown fanservice, I didn't think I would live to see the day when she got stripped like the other female characters. Bless the 100 Years Quest for that alone. As for the rest of the chapter I'm glad the Dragon Eaters weren't defeated out right here and it was nice to see Erza use armors other then her "No Armor" outfit to win a fight after how many fights in the original manga ended that way later on. Also hoping this story arc/manga ends up being long so we can get another 50 episode or more anime in the future.
Jan 11, 2019 4:49 AM

Nov 2018
Aiko_Hiroshi said:
Wendy got actual full blown fanservice, I didn't think I would live to see the day when she got stripped like the other female characters. Bless the 100 Years Quest for that alone. As for the rest of the chapter I'm glad the Dragon Eaters weren't defeated out right here and it was nice to see Erza use armors other then her "No Armor" outfit to win a fight after how many fights in the original manga ended that way later on. Also hoping this story arc/manga ends up being long so we can get another 50 episode or more anime in the future.

didn't really realize until you said something, wendy is everyone's precious child so I didn't even take it like fanservice even it was haha. this arc has been refreshing af after the climax of Alvarez, Natsu and Erza pulling out new techniques, Lucy's able to use a Star Dress and other keys simultaneously, the actual 5 dragon gods and touka plot got me hyped for the first in awhile. Badly need this animated.
Jan 11, 2019 5:24 AM

Jan 2009
so there are more dragon eater villains eh
Jan 11, 2019 1:35 PM

Dec 2009
xfinityretaile1 said:
Aiko_Hiroshi said:

didn't really realize until you said something, wendy is everyone's precious child so I didn't even take it like fanservice even it was haha. this arc has been refreshing af after the climax of Alvarez, Natsu and Erza pulling out new techniques, Lucy's able to use a Star Dress and other keys simultaneously, the actual 5 dragon gods and touka plot got me hyped for the first in awhile. Badly need this animated.

I mean Hiro did Wendy fanservice in the past, but it was more subtle, she was always saved from the "Clothes get stripped off" embarrassment that Lucy and Erza suffered from, but I guess since 100 years quest takes place after another timeskip (she would be 14 years old now) they're fine with putting Wendy in similar situations. She's my favorite character and a waifu for me so I might be a bit biased but I can also understand the "precious child" thing other people feel towards her, either way I'm happy with that haha.

Also I agree about everything involving the fights so far in this manga, everything is a huge improvement over Alvarez and its nice to see the characters having gotten stronger.
Jan 11, 2019 4:26 PM

Nov 2018
A battle clash between Fairy Tail and the dragon eaters guild.

Jan 21, 2019 11:21 AM

Dec 2014
well what happened to the sea dragon...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 157 Discussion

MiraStraussFan99 - Apr 16

6 by landofthekwt »»
Apr 19, 2:12 PM

» Update It seems we are not at halfway point anymore and it´s indeed the final arc

MiraStraussFan99 - Apr 17

4 by MiraStraussFan99 »»
Apr 18, 1:33 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 90 Discussion

MiraStraussFan99 - Sep 7, 2021

18 by MiraStraussFan99 »»
Apr 17, 11:06 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 156 Discussion

MiraStraussFan99 - Apr 2

13 by Njessness »»
Apr 11, 1:21 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 26 Discussion

Stark700 - May 28, 2019

16 by senekohan »»
Apr 9, 9:27 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.