Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2021 8:32 AM

Nov 2019
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
NOW THIS WAS HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!

SELENE FOOLED US ALL!!

This chapter was FIRE!!!

Diabolos are shaking in fear!!! Poor Guild Master!.
Selene lost on PURPOSE!!! in the previous fight.

--

Kiki from Mangahelpers said

George's skill name was Four Beast Dragon Slayer magic
MiraStraussFan99Sep 7, 2021 1:22 PM
Sep 7, 2021 1:19 PM

Nov 2019
Cheesecake from Mangahelpers said

She lost to Suzaku ON PURPOSE, so she can take revenge for him. She wont kill Suzaku because Suzaku got his power, and is part of her son. And she end the chapter with 'Do you really think humans can win against dragons?'
Sep 7, 2021 10:15 PM

Jan 2009
Gray x Juvia moment
Jellal x Erza moment

then damn Selene just planned it all along to lose to defeat the boss of the Dragon Eaters huh
Sep 7, 2021 11:03 PM

Oct 2017
Gajeel and Natsu never grows up lol. Also Jellal will be joining Fairy Tail? That'll be great.

Heh Selene killed their guild leader like he was nothing. So she was acting all along, no wonder her fight with the other guy felt strange.
Sep 7, 2021 11:06 PM

Jan 2008
lol The dragon eater slayers got played. I knew it was coming, but I didn't expect Selene to absolutely destroy the leader and turn him into paste.

Also, to Gajeel's credit, he held out for as long as he could. You poke the bear enough times, it's going to retaliate. That's just a fact.And Natsu was literally smacking him in the head. Lucy and Levi were being unfair.

Also, Jellal and Merudy possibly joining the squad? I'm down for that.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Sep 8, 2021 1:00 AM

Nov 2019
The Question is are this a second Dragon form of Selene?

Her first appearance against Team Natsu in Edolas her Dragon Form was like a Serpent Kaido type

Now her Dragon Form has muscles and marks tattoos on her arms

Or is it just her unleashing her full power?

Sep 8, 2021 1:51 PM
May 2018
this was such a great moment we got juvia and gray reunion and moment and jellal erza interactions she even asked jellal to join fairy tail i really hope he accepts and the part with selene was great too she lost on purpose so she could be taken to the man who killed her son to take revenge seems like she is a caring mother no wonder the fight with suzaku felt way too much in his favor
Sep 8, 2021 3:01 PM

Jun 2017
Erza had a nice scene there.
Gotta admit I didn't see that bamboozle coming from Selene.
Is the dragon eater boss really gone then? That's pretty lame on the other hand.
Sep 8, 2021 3:29 PM

Jul 2011
I guess it's good to know that things will never change.

After that piece of shit last chapter, I was ready to write this off as more disappointment.
Sep 8, 2021 11:33 PM

Nov 2019
Smordola said:
I guess it's good to know that things will never change.

After that piece of shit last chapter, I was ready to write this off as more disappointment.

I agree it would have been disappointing if she truly lost that would have crushed the Acnologia level hype entirely

Alta Face defeat was a waste of potential it´s a shame we didn´t get to see him to do anything at all..
MiraStraussFan99Sep 8, 2021 11:48 PM
Sep 20, 2021 7:18 AM

Nov 2016
As soon to be daddy Gajeel tries to act his part, futile. And why even bother when there are characters like Goku who exemplify that you can always fool around.

Chapters like these were always among my favorites, but shit still went down towards the end. Selene is a savage.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 24, 2022 3:41 PM

Jan 2020
I've spent the last few days catching up with this manga after being inspired while watching Edens Zero. It started out kinda iffy, but it seems like it's back into the "Fairy Tail" groove of the original. There have been quite a few amusing and cool moments, so I'm glad I finally started this up.

I do like how 100 Years Quest is filling in the space with character development though. Mashimoto kinda purposely steered away from relationships and stuff in the original, but now we're getting some real development with some of the couples.

Anyway, I thought the Moon Dragon Arc was coming to an end, but it looks like it's still going. The first two did seem a little rushed, considering they are supposed to be facing off against enemies even stronger than Acnologia. Should be interesting going forward, and I really couldn't care less about Diabolos' Guild Master being one-shotted. That guild is getting on my nerves.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jul 2, 2023 2:16 PM
Feb 2022
Me encanta Selene. Ese viejo merecía morir. Y Jellal y Meredy podrían ser parte de Fairy Tail. Este capítulo lo tuvo todo.
Mar 29, 1:11 PM
May 2018
My thoughts on Volume 10 on Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest:

>Wow, this was lovely to see Lucy actually cast the 88 stars spell.

Thank goodness it was not negated again when it happened in the Grand Magic Games.

>Also I forgot to mention, its about time Lucy got to fight with her own strength and defeated Mimi without the help from Natsu or Erza

This was long overdue ever since the early days of fairy tail.

>I did not expect we would actually get more of Gray's history and the things he truly desires such as seeing his dad, UR,Ultear, Juvia and Grayju.

>As a Gray Fullbuster fan, I am so glad he finally admit out loud on how he feels about Juvia.

I did enjoy Selene and Suzaku's battle so much since it was all a ruse by Selene to find how out what happend to her son, and I did not anticipate she would be powerful than the guild master of Diablos
Mar 30, 3:58 AM

Nov 2019
Reply to Tempest_16
My thoughts on Volume 10 on Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest:

>Wow, this was lovely to see Lucy actually cast the 88 stars spell.

Thank goodness it was not negated again when it happened in the Grand Magic Games.

>Also I forgot to mention, its about time Lucy got to fight with her own strength and defeated Mimi without the help from Natsu or Erza

This was long overdue ever since the early days of fairy tail.

>I did not expect we would actually get more of Gray's history and the things he truly desires such as seeing his dad, UR,Ultear, Juvia and Grayju.

>As a Gray Fullbuster fan, I am so glad he finally admit out loud on how he feels about Juvia.

I did enjoy Selene and Suzaku's battle so much since it was all a ruse by Selene to find how out what happend to her son, and I did not anticipate she would be powerful than the guild master of Diablos
@Tempest_16 How was the Gray vs Hakune fight in your opinion? the Gray´s Knights
When Selene was *defeated* back in chapter 86 I thought Hiro returned the Alvarez rushed ways but then Hiro proved us wrong in chapter 90 xD
Georg Raisen the Guild Master of Diabolos reminded me of Blackbeard the way he wants more power
Apr 3, 5:52 PM
May 2018
Reply to MiraStraussFan99
@Tempest_16 How was the Gray vs Hakune fight in your opinion? the Gray´s Knights
When Selene was *defeated* back in chapter 86 I thought Hiro returned the Alvarez rushed ways but then Hiro proved us wrong in chapter 90 xD
Georg Raisen the Guild Master of Diabolos reminded me of Blackbeard the way he wants more power
@MiraStraussFan99 Oh that fight with Gray vs Hakune was fantastic. It was impressive to see Gray use his newly found powers. I hope to see more of it
Apr 7, 3:18 AM

Nov 2019
Reply to Tempest_16
@MiraStraussFan99 Oh that fight with Gray vs Hakune was fantastic. It was impressive to see Gray use his newly found powers. I hope to see more of it
@Tempest_16 Same I thought it was epic! Devil Slayer Magic is much more interesting compared to Dragon Slaying magic
btw did you know Hiro said Naruto´s mangaka is his rival?
I think Selene´s Dragon form is kind of inspiration of Naruto´s Kurama xD with the tails

also if you don´t mind what is your thoughts of Natsu in Chapter 18 and Chapter 53 was there signs of character growth in your view?

And about the Dragon Gods in chapter 470 official translation ( the anime changed the line to God of Dragons no idea why )
The Dragon Gods were originally mentioned by August who claimed they blessed God Serena with power, only for God Serena to then claim that neither they nor Dragon kings exist
Apr 17, 2:21 PM
May 2018
Reply to MiraStraussFan99
@Tempest_16 Same I thought it was epic! Devil Slayer Magic is much more interesting compared to Dragon Slaying magic
btw did you know Hiro said Naruto´s mangaka is his rival?
I think Selene´s Dragon form is kind of inspiration of Naruto´s Kurama xD with the tails

also if you don´t mind what is your thoughts of Natsu in Chapter 18 and Chapter 53 was there signs of character growth in your view?

And about the Dragon Gods in chapter 470 official translation ( the anime changed the line to God of Dragons no idea why )
The Dragon Gods were originally mentioned by August who claimed they blessed God Serena with power, only for God Serena to then claim that neither they nor Dragon kings exist
@MiraStraussFan99 so far I think Natsu's development is okay for now in chapters 18 and 53 but I would like to see an arc centred on Natus alot more

Apr 17, 11:06 PM

Nov 2019
Reply to Tempest_16
@MiraStraussFan99 so far I think Natsu's development is okay for now in chapters 18 and 53 but I would like to see an arc centred on Natus alot more

@Tempest_16 That´s the current arc/final arc! it starts from chapter 156 it is Natsu centered

we thought we were halfway through the story since Hiro said previously

he had many new ideas and would like extending it but it appears he changed his mind
but this arc might be longer than Alvarez

that arc was 108 chapters in the manga
MiraStraussFan99Apr 18, 12:57 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 157 Discussion

MiraStraussFan99 - Apr 16

6 by landofthekwt »»
Apr 19, 2:12 PM

» Update It seems we are not at halfway point anymore and it´s indeed the final arc

MiraStraussFan99 - Apr 17

4 by MiraStraussFan99 »»
Apr 18, 1:33 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 156 Discussion

MiraStraussFan99 - Apr 2

13 by Njessness »»
Apr 11, 1:21 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 26 Discussion

Stark700 - May 28, 2019

16 by senekohan »»
Apr 9, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 25 Discussion

Boot_Leg - May 14, 2019

25 by senekohan »»
Apr 9, 7:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.