Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Goblin Slayer (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Dec 9, 2018 4:31 AM

Aug 2013
So the grand finale will be the arc that was skipped. Makes sense actually especially if you have read the manga. I mean basically this anime adapts the entirety of the chapters that's currently available for us manga readers (Even though it's supposed to adapt the LN or what have you). Calm before the storm, also, GS has a grand harem.
Don't believe the hype.
Dec 9, 2018 7:44 AM

Apr 2012
Kirishiba said:
The hero reminds me of Yuuki from SAO.

Must be reincarnated into another world.

The hero imo looks more like
Cecily Cambell
Seikan no Blacksmith(Sacred Blacksmith)
Janethan23Dec 9, 2018 8:14 AM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Dec 9, 2018 7:44 AM

Jul 2013
Why is Goblin Slayer always hiding his face anyway? Did goblins fuck his face so much that it left some nasty scars? Seems like he looks normal based on people's reactions though.

Also if that Shana looking little girl killed the demon king why are there still goblins? Is this some sort of last attack from the remnants of the few surviving ones and of course they'll target their nemesis Goblin Slayer.
Dec 9, 2018 7:54 AM

Jul 2014
A much slower episode, but a break from the last arc and setting up the next is fine. Admittedly, this show has probably had more episodes of that nature than it perhaps needed, but this was solid by those standards so I won't complain too much.
Dec 9, 2018 8:06 AM
Nov 2018
PrimeX said:
Why is Goblin Slayer always hiding his face anyway? Did goblins fuck his face so much that it left some nasty scars? Seems like he looks normal based on people's reactions though.

Also if that Shana looking little girl killed the demon king why are there still goblins? Is this some sort of last attack from the remnants of the few surviving ones and of course they'll target their nemesis Goblin Slayer.

Well, GS is autism. If you watch carefully ep 7, you see his vision in helmet just likes the floor where he watched his sister was raped and killed in front of him.
Dec 9, 2018 9:10 AM

Aug 2014
Does anyone know the Name of the OST that played at the end of the episode?
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Dec 9, 2018 9:23 AM

Dec 2013
Janethan23 said:
AsamiRulez said:

Only because she's correct doesn't mean she's right
I think this is a mistranslation. I believe she actually meant was:
...they'll continue till the rest of their days...
Sounds more poetic and true for retirees.

Yep, typical mehdiocre simulcast script.
Here's correct translation:

Dec 9, 2018 9:40 AM

Oct 2015
they've mentioned several times now, even in this episode that Goblin Slayer won't be around forever...

which is why he needs to start making babies with his harem right now so he can train them to be future Goblin Slayers, so when he grows old and die, there'll be someone else to step in and continue the Goblin Slaying family tradition!
Dec 9, 2018 9:40 AM

May 2015
DAMN, Hobbit footsteps in the end. Bilbo gonna rape someone.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Dec 9, 2018 9:43 AM

Oct 2015
PrometheanSpark said:
The world is celebrating what they believe is the end of a great war. The celebrations in the capital, the feast at the guild hall, and the letter from Sword Maiden all indicate a great optimism in a peaceful future as the world breathes a collective sigh of relief. But GS will not partake in any drinking or any celebration because he is not distracted by the vanquishing of the Demon Lord and the sudden revelation at the end of the episode, which proves him right, is beautifully done.

War is coming!

I thoroughly enjoyed the episode. Contrary to what so many critics would have you believe the series is great at world-building. We check in with various different adventurer groups, Sword Maiden, and the victory celebrations in the capital. The relief stemming from the death of the Demon Lord is palpable across the world. I am really looking forward to the next episode and the reality check the goblin armies will deliver to mankind.

agreed, it actually felt a bit eerie to me, even while all the celebration is being showed, it's as if the show is making us feel what Goblin Slayer feels that the danger is not over yet.
Dec 9, 2018 9:53 AM
Jan 2018
English motherf***er, do you speak it?
Manaarii_0 said:

English is not my language, but, yes i can speak very clearly. I like English, and German... and Japanese reminds me an Ancient Dragon TONGUE of Elder Scrolls game
Dec 9, 2018 10:08 AM

Feb 2017
oh god... cow girl speech at the end was too real

nice chill before the storm episode

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Dec 9, 2018 10:43 AM
Jul 2018
Only_Brad said:
Fate Stay Night Easter Egg

There is so much wisdom beyond these words!

I dunno, 6-7 for now. It's imo still dull and so are the characters, but some of the battles are good and the art and animation are okay.

Tbh, I like the lizardguy and the old dwarf the most, because they felt more realistic due they aren't girls and don't have to fulfill a moe / these typical female archetypes. They are still archetypes, but well, more pleasant ones. xD
Also, I like such races as lizard-people.

Nice calm episode and funny drinking contest.

Kamiyan3991 said:
Janethan23 said:
I think this is a mistranslation. I believe she actually meant was:
...they'll continue till the rest of their days...
Sounds more poetic and true for retirees.

Yep, typical mehdiocre simulcast script.
Here's correct translation:

Sounds way better.
Dec 9, 2018 10:47 AM

Aug 2008
FreezePeach said:
Antanaru said:
@idontknowsarcasm Not really.
Also, dropping the line from the Water City "because I am Goblin Slayer" and leaving the faff afterwards for the credits roll would make for a perfect season ending.
Priestess likely didn't see his face yet. Anyway, neither of these are even remotely important. These are minor details, adaptation not supposed to be exact. And "perfect season ending" - well, that's just your opinion. Nothing perfect about it, it is abrupt and weird.
Her not seeing his face is so unlikely it's borderline impossible. She was conscious before performing the ritual. Sure, they are minor details but they screwed up major ones as well. Also, no shit it's my opinion. I never said I'm talking in someone's stead. At least what I proposed doesn't mess up the flow of the story and, minor or not, details.

Antanaru said:
@FreezePeach Look above and just because something is popular doesn't mean it's good.
Actually, in this particular case it does. Anime is not made for you personally. No one in the world cares if you think that adaptation is botched or writing is bad as long as anime gets good ratings and sells well. Just because you think something is bad doesn't mean it's bad.
Again, no shit it's not made for me personally. You would have easier time getting your point across without such asinine inserts. My point stands, just because something is popular doesn't mean it's good. I don't want to tediously delve into obvious matters such as pop culture or eating habits just because you act like a tosser.

Antanaru said:
but if you look at it objectively, it's not a good show. Even worse when you check the manga and see how awesome it could be if someone competent got his hands on the production.
Dude, you don't understand what the word "objectively" means. Look it up, it will blow your mind. In particular, your opinion about anything is not "objective" in any shape or form by definition of the word. "Someone competent" - they are doing fine job, objectively, as in "show undeniably has high ratings regardless of what Antanaru thinks about it." Not trying to please you personally doesn't make them incompetent.
Another inane comment based on intentionally (at least I hope it's intentional and not out of sheer stupidity) misinterpreting someone's statement. When someone is talking about something being objective, he usually means its qualities are observable with little space for interpretation. And jarring use of CG just for one character is a fact. Removing action scenes from an (in big part) action driven series is a fact. Lacklustre animation as well. Same for pointless fillers and awkward writing. You may like this series or not, but it doesn't change the fact it's poorly made.

I already had enough with comments from cretins who have trouble understating primary school level biology, if you don't have anything substantial to add, be so kind and sod off.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Dec 9, 2018 10:59 AM

Jan 2014
IMO this was the best episode of Goblin Slayer. The ending gave me chills when I saw the footprints
Dec 9, 2018 11:12 AM

Apr 2018
Looks like they got to the missed chapter this episode, And they’ll be doing “those” Chapters to end it.
HaruhiismXDec 9, 2018 11:16 AM
Minori Chihara <3
Dec 9, 2018 11:46 AM

May 2018
Ya know in the manga , GS isn't sleeping naked and in the manga the childhood friend would be seen in her underwear,anyways this is a boring ep.
Dec 9, 2018 12:35 PM
Nov 2018
Antanaru said:
Her not seeing his face is so unlikely it's borderline impossible. She was conscious before performing the ritual. Sure, they are minor details but they screwed up major ones as well. Also, no shit it's my opinion. I never said I'm talking in someone's stead. At least what I proposed doesn't mess up the flow of the story and, minor or not, details.
Again, no shit it's not made for me personally. You would have easier time getting your point across without such asinine inserts. My point stands, just because something is popular doesn't mean it's good. I don't want to tediously delve into obvious matters such as pop culture or eating habits just because you act like a tosser.
Another inane comment based on intentionally (at least I hope it's intentional and not out of sheer stupidity) misinterpreting someone's statement. When someone is talking about something being objective, he usually means its qualities are observable with little space for interpretation. And jarring use of CG just for one character is a fact. Removing action scenes from an (in big part) action driven series is a fact. Lacklustre animation as well. Same for pointless fillers and awkward writing. You may like this series or not, but it doesn't change the fact it's poorly made.

I already had enough with comments from cretins who have trouble understating primary school level biology, if you don't have anything substantial to add, be so kind and sod off.
"borderline impossible" - it wasn't shown, so everything is possible. She could be unconscious/sleeping. His face could have been badly bruised, covered with blood, bandaged. Not an issue.

"they are minor details but they screwed up major ones as well" - you failed to mention a single major screwed up detail though. And the "minor screw ups" is just your very humble opinion. Weak.

"Also, no shit it's my opinion. I never said I'm talking in someone's stead" - nice backpedaling, but no. You literally said "they are not planning to ever make a sequel with a clusterfuck of writing like that, that's for sure." You presented it as fact, not an opinion. I replied that you are full of **it, and you response nicely confirmed it.

"what I proposed doesn't mess up the flow and, minor or not, details" - the flow is doing fine, "face reveal" is not some huge plot development. And yeah, they are minor, you already agreed with that.

"Again, no shit it's not made for me personally... My point stands..." - see, you claimed that bad writing means there will be no sequel. The thing is, it is not determined by your strange opinion but by appeal of this anime to the unwashed masses. It is amusing that you, with all your pretend intellectual superiority, don't get this trivial idea. So, no, your point doesn't stand. You don't have a point.

"When someone is talking about something being objective, he usually means its qualities are observable with little space for interpretation" - you looked it up, good. Now you should learn to use it. See, young padawan, there is a huge space for interpretation here. You think this anime is bad, vast majority of people think it is good. Your opinion is not any better or more objective then theirs. It is just a statistical noise which no one cares about. It affects nothing.

Sequel may or may not happen but it has nothing to do with the reasons you mentioned.

"You may like this series or not, but it doesn't change the fact it's poorly made" - not a fact, just your subjective opinion vs subjective opinions of other people. They won, just deal with it.

"if you don't have anything substantial to add, be so kind and sod off" - well, you demonstrated that you can't back up your claim, backpedaled on it, learned what "objectively" means and, with any luck, realize that mass appeal is much more important than opinion of some randos on internet for sequel decision. I am satisfied. So, yeah, sod off dude.
Dec 9, 2018 12:59 PM

Jan 2017
Gerver said:
tambi33 said:
When they say demon lord, I imagine a world on the brink of destruction but things seemed to be fine here... Unless demon lords are just a high class mob that you rarely find -as well as being upon its own. Anyway...
Great, he's got a harem way to go. Love it.
But. WTF. Goblin tracks right at the end of the episode, nah why you gotta be ending it like that? I wanna know what is happening!
Can't wait for next week, loved this episode but I clicked "Hated it" by accident. Episode 11 cannot come any sooner

So because Demon Lord exist somewhere the sun should stop shine, people should stop eat, drink and sleep and everyone must go around talking about how bad their life is?

Look at IRL, somewhere people fighting or dying in pain right now, but I dont think that is stopping you from your daily routine.

Yeh... 'cause in reality there is no massive looming entity that is going to destroy the world; all my point was ever saying is that this villain is being presented in a way that's make one think "sh*t, how can we ever get away from this."
Conflict in any way is bad, but considering what they've shown concerning the demon Lord, it's remained pretty much a "meh!" Even its presentation in this episode didn't seem really shocking when they've said that the demon Lord has come -fair enough, if it was coming then the build-up through the use of underlings would've have made better sense rather having the big bad lord who didn't end up affecting the story from the perspective of goblin slayer and co., which were amingst many others were pretty lax. All downplaying the dangers of what this demon Lord's coming entails
Dec 9, 2018 2:09 PM

Aug 2011
So the demon lord got defeated but how did the story continue in the LN if anyone knows? Is there a chance that there will be more material for a season 2 or for a few more volumes of the LN?
Anyone?
Dec 9, 2018 2:38 PM

May 2016
Glad to see a slice of life episode with a break. Whoah :O next week it's gonna be a recap? Really wish it wasn't -.-
Dec 9, 2018 2:49 PM
Nov 2018
hayka said:
So the demon lord got defeated but how did the story continue in the LN if anyone knows? Is there a chance that there will be more material for a season 2 or for a few more volumes of the LN?
Anyone?
Just as before. They defeat these "demon lords" from time to time. Just a minor setback for bad dudes. Elf Archer is supposedly 2000 years old, gods created races to play with them before that.

Anime covers volumes 1 and 2, presently there are 8 and the series is ongoing. They have enough for 3 more seasons like that, nothing to worry about. No reason to wait too, LNs are even better. There is also one volume of side stories and there will be at least one more.
Dec 9, 2018 2:50 PM

Oct 2013
It was such a fine episode. Calm, with some funny scenes (i.e. that duel in drinking alcohol between Dwarf Shaman and Elf Archer), and scenes concentrated on the relations between adventurers (i.e. that sword practice or common meal with friends).

I really liked how the creators adapted from the manga the scene when Cow Girl pulls Goblin Slayer and he has his head on her legs. Atmosphere was utterly alright, you could feel peace of the countryside and emotions comming from Cow Girl and Goblin Slayer.

We were also able to see more of Female Adventurer and her companions, who defeated Demon Lord at last.

And... as many people expected (including me), one Arc that appeared in the manga and was skipped in the moment it should appear in the anime (if we stick to the order of events as it was presented in the manga), will finally take place.

Village Arc. Brutal, bloody, dramatic and full of atmospheric moments is incomming, lads! ;D I'm glad the creators of the anime rearranged some of the events and moved Village Arc forward in the anime's storyline. It's perfect for a finale, and the way it was announced (not only footprints, but also that theme with kingdom celebrating victory over main enemy, while a lot of lesser enemies are still a serious threat to many people, in example goblins).

Soo, the hype is real! :D
Dec 9, 2018 5:35 PM
Mar 2017
A fairly quiet episode
It is very funny to see that nobody knows the face of Goblin Slayer.
I like to see how all the friends of GS ate together, the harem of GS is pretty decent, the way Guild Girl cares for GS I love it and the funny thing is that Cow Girl and Priestess agree with Guil Girl.
The drinking competition between the dwarf and High Elf gave me a lot of laughter, High Elf drunk is very nice.
The intimate moment between Goblin Slayer and Cow Girl seemed like a good close for the episode (obviously the fanservice of Cow Girl bathing)
I am very happy that they are going to animate the Arc of the attack to the farm, but I was reading that the next episode will be a compilation of the past episodes.
Anyway, I look forward to the start of the final battle, where I hope Goblin Slayer will use all his tricks to kill the goblins.
Dec 9, 2018 6:18 PM

Jun 2017
Not each and every moment has to be about slaying goblins, thus ..it felt refreshing
I seriously want this Anime to have more Episodes (Only 2 left for this season), but welll..

I guess the last Episodes are going to be really dark
Storm incoming
Dec 9, 2018 7:18 PM

Dec 2014
to think it started off with him not wearing the armor.... I guess it was bound to happen some people won't recognize him...still said the blond guild manager was unable to see him... and them all characters sat together
Dec 9, 2018 9:13 PM
Apr 2018
Donnawan said:
Manaarii_0 said:

English is not my language, but, yes i can speak very clearly. I like English, and German... and Japanese reminds me an Ancient Dragon TONGUE of Elder Scrolls game

English isn't my native language either (I am french) but you post your message in spanish and we are on a english speaking website so I just wanted to reminded you that.
Sorry if I sound a little harsh.
Dec 9, 2018 9:14 PM
Apr 2018
Janethan23 said:
Kirishiba said:
The hero reminds me of Yuuki from SAO.

Must be reincarnated into another world.

The hero imo looks more like
Cecily Cambell
Seikan no Blacksmith(Sacred Blacksmith)

I think that her apparence is in-between.
Dec 9, 2018 9:17 PM
Apr 2018
Only_Brad said:
Manaarii_0 said:

What have you done?!? You have combined two "dense" MC! Guess now GS will kill goblins by cooking...

He kinda did with the flour thing

But now will he make bread or pizzas?
Dec 9, 2018 10:03 PM

Mar 2017
Starting with a little more of back story.
A pretty laid back episode. Felt pretty good seeing all characters interacting with each other. Sword Maiden sent a letter to Goblin Slayer.
Anyway Cowgirl is a pretty great character. I love seeing her.
So finally the part that was left out from the manga is getting adapted. I was expecting it.
Dec 9, 2018 11:52 PM

Oct 2016
Nothing really special.
Dec 10, 2018 12:14 AM

Jun 2013
Just two more episodes. This episode was cute, GS was surrounded by his mini harem which includes chubby dwarf and cheese-lovin' lizardman.

High Elf looks gorgeous all the time even when she's piss faced drunk.

That last scene though, I'm guessing those were hundreds of goblin footprints. GS is good, he knows where to survey and boy did he get results. I hope nothing bad happens to my precious Cow tits girl, she always sleeps naked, the goblins won't have to deal with clothes if they get to her.
臭い-
Dec 10, 2018 2:15 PM

Apr 2012
How could anyone missed this...

GS must be hot and riled up all day with a greeting like this every morning!
Janethan23Dec 10, 2018 2:23 PM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.

To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Dec 10, 2018 3:41 PM

Nov 2012
MrAwesome2018 said:
Ya can't beat a dwarf in a drinking contest.

Beautiful banner.

My Candies:

Dec 10, 2018 5:32 PM

Jan 2011
Series was a disappointment. Now a recap (for fucking what? Feels?) And some ass finale.
Dec 10, 2018 6:19 PM
Jan 2018
Manaarii_0 said:

English isn't my native language either (I am french) but you post your message in spanish and we are on a english speaking website so I just wanted to reminded you that.

Portuguese... i'm speaking portuguese. we brazilians do not like being confused with Spaniards or Argentineans...

This Website works in english. but there's other people, like you, a french, here. you can speak in your native language. I'm now interested in seeing your natural way to write.

P.S: Farmer Girl have nice Boobs!

Dec 10, 2018 9:33 PM
Apr 2018
Donnawan said:
Manaarii_0 said:

Portuguese... i'm speaking portuguese. we brazilians do not like being confused with Spaniards or Argentineans...

This Website works in english. but there's other people, like you, a french, here. you can speak in your native language. I'm now interested in seeing your natural way to write.

I am really sorry to have mistaken you for a spanish speaker...I should have read more attentively...
I would like too to write in french but I think it should be done in the clubs or personnal messages to other users...using it in a general discussion would be a little rude.

Also, I do agree that she has nice boobies :) but I prefer small ones like High Elf Archer's ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 10, 2018 9:54 PM

Dec 2017
I'm still confused about the red-haired farm girl. Her appearance suggests that she is around her 20s, but she sounds like the typical loli underaged girls. I thought she is supposed to be Goblin Slayer's childhood friend, but even the little Priestess girl sounds more mature than her lol
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 10, 2018 10:45 PM

Dec 2017
Manaarii_0 said:
Donnawan said:

I am really sorry to have mistaken you for a spanish speaker...I should have read more attentively...
I would like too to write in french but I think it should be done in the clubs or personnal messages to other users...using it in a general discussion would be a little rude.

Also, I do agree that she has nice boobies :) but I prefer small ones like High Elf Archer's ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I think, posting comments using your national language would mean that you are only expecting response from your fellow countrymen (or people who also speak the language, for that matter).

For the best girl, I'd stand for Guild Receptionist girl so far...
I don't know, the thought that the female characters are being overly sexualized is really ruining the enjoyment of this show for me.
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

Dec 11, 2018 2:15 AM

Nov 2011
SoL, his backstory remains uninteresting, the less they focus on it the better. Next week is a recap so the finale better be good.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Dec 11, 2018 3:34 AM

Nov 2010
tambi33 said:
kofmaster said:

Demonlord are the main villain in games as Dragon Quest and the towns still looks full of life.

Yeah, what I said is a little misleading, to clarify; due to the nature of this world the demon lord (if it's the main villain) needs to be reinforced by tropes of destruction otherwise its presence is downplayed and doesn't seem as much of a big bad villain... I've not played dragon quest but that aspect would make it a bit of a downer for me.

You do have a point, but you have to realize that this isn't a series about demon slaying and fighting against the Demon Lord. This is focused on a man who only kills goblins, so naturally all the point of focus would be on goblins as the main villains. If this was a MC whose goal is to kill the Demon Lord, I'm sure the anime would consist of everything you've mentioned.
Dec 11, 2018 4:16 AM
Jan 2016
Having two sets of armor makes sense, but it's amusing he has two identical helmets, both with identically broken horns.
Dec 11, 2018 5:06 AM

May 2014
Everything about this show is just so meh, animation, art, designs, story..
I don't even know why I'm following anymore.

Dec 11, 2018 6:11 AM

Jun 2017
Finally! A fairly relaxing episode to watch. One that is kind of pleasing to the eyes. Yeesh, I really hope they do more episodes like this because the Characters need to be fleshed out more. Glad to see that they Animated them spending time with each other. Also, I'm glad to hear more than a Souka Souka from tin can , I mean Goblin Slayer san. But it looks like it's the calm before the storm, a big battle might be coming next.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Dec 11, 2018 6:24 AM

Dec 2017
Antanaru said:
FreezePeach said:
Priestess likely didn't see his face yet. Anyway, neither of these are even remotely important. These are minor details, adaptation not supposed to be exact. And "perfect season ending" - well, that's just your opinion. Nothing perfect about it, it is abrupt and weird.

Actually, in this particular case it does. Anime is not made for you personally. No one in the world cares if you think that adaptation is botched or writing is bad as long as anime gets good ratings and sells well. Just because you think something is bad doesn't mean it's bad.

Dude, you don't understand what the word "objectively" means. Look it up, it will blow your mind. In particular, your opinion about anything is not "objective" in any shape or form by definition of the word. "Someone competent" - they are doing fine job, objectively, as in "show undeniably has high ratings regardless of what Antanaru thinks about it." Not trying to please you personally doesn't make them incompetent.

I agree with your points. But, you know, not everyone can take criticism on things they like. Some even take offense from it personally.
For now, we have to just accept that this is what considered good by majority of people in anime community currently.

Dec 11, 2018 11:26 AM
Nov 2018
electromagneto said:
I agree with your points. But, you know, not everyone can take criticism on things they like. Some even take offense from it personally.
For now, we have to just accept that this is what considered good by majority of people in anime community currently.
I have no problem with criticism, I criticised Sword Maiden arc myself. Antanaru is indeed entitled to his opinion, as we all. I argued only about his conclusion that writing is so bad that sequel is impossible. I pointed out that this is BS and he failed to point out a single writing problem preventing sequel. He somehow convinced himself that his opinion is "objective", represents "facts" and more important than opinion of majority of viewers for decision about sequel production. This is just plain delusional.
Dec 11, 2018 4:48 PM

Mar 2012
Calm episode. I'm not sure what the uncle meant, but judging from his words to the cow girl previously he might think Goblin Slayer's not a great influence on her, and he'd be right. Next episode should be very interesting since if I'm seeing things right that's A LOT of goblin footprints...
Dec 11, 2018 5:08 PM

Apr 2012
Every anime has their Tsundere viewers. GS has considerably more than the usual numbers. The comments section has proven that.

Dec 11, 2018 5:17 PM

Apr 2018
Oooo can't wait for the next episode the ending with the goblin footprints! More Guild lady screen time finally!
Dec 11, 2018 5:55 PM
Oct 2016
Nice to take a breather. This was a good character and world building episode.

Here is my favorite moment from Episode 10:

UTJeff316Dec 11, 2018 6:00 PM
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2018

993 by Raphkial »»
May 7, 11:37 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2018

288 by Ronin_Alx »»
Apr 18, 4:49 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2018

195 by Miki42 »»
Apr 1, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2018

372 by Tartyus »»
Mar 1, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2018

382 by azzther »»
Feb 26, 8:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.