Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2018 8:29 AM

Aug 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Chapter 1: Dear Daddy

Intresting start, not sure what I think of it yet.
Nanika ga Okashii
Nov 27, 2018 12:42 PM

Jun 2017
very amazing
jgdoifsnmgifoeswegds
Dec 11, 2018 9:02 AM
Dec 2017
the art is amazing and the story seems as crazy as Prison School.
I'm in.
Jan 8, 2019 7:17 AM

Apr 2018
It's the same author from Prison School, I'm a hater from this son of a bitch after what he did to the last work, so I won't give it a shot
One Piece is the GOAT
Jan 19, 2019 9:18 AM
Feb 2017
Legal1709 said:
It's the same author from Prison School, I'm a hater from this son of a bitch after what he did to the last work, so I won't give it a shot

Bro I also was a loyal fan of Prison school. This guy ruined it in the end💔. But he did make us laugh so I think we should give it a try & if it turns out well, laugh, also be prepared to shit ending/scenes.
Jan 19, 2019 10:08 AM

Apr 2018
Jisrat_Hasan said:
Legal1709 said:

Bro I also was a loyal fan of Prison school. This guy ruined it in the end💔. But he did make us laugh so I think we should give it a try & if it turns out well, laugh, also be prepared to shit ending/scenes.
I just cant dude, that final made me hate him so much, I dont want to give it a chance after that
One Piece is the GOAT
Jan 19, 2019 10:15 AM
Feb 2017
Legal1709 said:
[quote=Jisra
Legal1709 said:
I just cant dude, that final made me hate him so much, I dont want to give it a chance after that
t_Hasan]
Legal1709 said:

I just cant dude, that final made me hate him so much, I dont want to give it a chance after that[/quote]
Ok,I was in deep shock after that ending. Btw can you suggest a anime/manga *funny with some adult scenes* like Prison School? I couldn't find much like this one except Gto & Golden boy.
Jan 27, 2019 1:32 PM

Nov 2017
That was retarded. I love it.
Feb 17, 2019 6:46 PM

Apr 2018
Jisrat_Hasan said:
Legal1709 said:
[quote=Jisra
t_Hasan]

Ok,I was in deep shock after that ending. Btw can you suggest a anime/manga *funny with some adult scenes* like Prison School? I couldn't find much like this one except Gto & Golden boy.[/quote]

I dont think theres any like that, but theres good Ecchi like Manyuu Hikenchou, High School of the dead, Queens Blade, Shokugeki no souma and Fate/prisma illya
One Piece is the GOAT
Feb 18, 2019 2:37 AM
Feb 2017
Legal1709 said:
Jisrat_Hasan said:

Ok,I was in deep shock after that ending. Btw can you suggest a anime/manga *funny with some adult scenes* like Prison School? I couldn't find much like this one except Gto & Golden boy.

I dont think theres any like that, but theres good Ecchi like Manyuu Hikenchou, High School of the dead, Queens Blade, Shokugeki no souma and Fate/prisma illya[/quote]
Bro I was also in deep shock, I mean just look at hoy that boy prepared everything for that girl, he even came out of suicide plans & after all that it was insane! Most shocking part was that good girl becoming president!
Anyway even i also love these kind of animes. There aren't many if you exclude gto & golden boy; still if you want to laugh with some ecchi then I'll recommend Grand Blue. If you find something similar then knock me as well!
Feb 18, 2019 2:40 AM
Feb 2017
Legal1709 said:
Jisrat_Hasan said:

I dont think theres any like that, but theres good Ecchi like Manyuu Hikenchou, High School of the dead, Queens Blade, Shokugeki no souma and Fate/prisma illya[/quote]
& yeah there's a anime without much ecchi scenes but it will make you laugh hard. It has good romance & a badass, a really enjoyable main character. The name is SCHOOL RUMBLE.
Mar 8, 2019 5:17 PM

Dec 2014
wow, that escalated effing quickly. heheheh
May 17, 2019 10:05 AM

Sep 2017
tF was that , is the girl consenting?
yikes
Oct 28, 2020 7:51 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Akira-sensei doing his thing as only he could do, lol
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 13, 2021 2:11 AM

Mar 2020
tf was groping in the train? sure, it was so evident what they were doing...it's just the fact that nobody wanted to get involved. I like the MC for the sense of justice and his concern about the girl. But who's that lady at the end??? is this some sort of Justice League? im hooked.
“Life is a constant process of dying.”
Sep 3, 2021 6:25 PM

Mar 2016
I don't know if it was just the very poor translations I was reading, but I was not impressed at all. Pretty nonsensical and meh overall.

I won't continue long like this.
Life can be cruel and unfair. At worst it can traumatize and cripple you. The desire for wanting things to return to the way they were can cost everything and changes nothing. The best way is to keep moving forward, struggle on.
Anger can be powerful but can only get you so far. Let people into your life even if some of them leave you in time.

Fight. Like. Hell. For everything and everyone you love. Always.

More topics from this board

Poll: » RaW Hero Chapter 10 Discussion

Felix-san - Mar 18, 2019

1 by -DxP- »»
Apr 21, 7:30 AM

Poll: » RaW Hero Chapter 9 Discussion

Felix-san - Mar 6, 2019

2 by -DxP- »»
Apr 21, 7:22 AM

Poll: » RaW Hero Chapter 8 Discussion

Felix-san - Feb 17, 2019

5 by -DxP- »»
Apr 21, 7:12 AM

Poll: » RaW Hero Chapter 7 Discussion

Onii-nyan - Jan 24, 2019

9 by -DxP- »»
Apr 21, 7:04 AM

Poll: » RaW Hero Chapter 6 Discussion

Onii-nyan - Jan 19, 2019

3 by -DxP- »»
Apr 21, 6:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.