Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Nov 2, 2018 10:54 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
I give this bout two more episodes before the score drops under season 1.

This feels like a lifeless adaptation and i have no idea what's even happening.
Nov 2, 2018 10:57 AM

Aug 2009
Tiau said:
ssjokg said:
>Etzali being a Atzec magician is not new informatio

Did I say it was?Now I get why you dont feel like this was a shitfest, apparently you get the same shit when you read the LNs too.Seems the problem is you.

> that thing was always pointless to me personally

Showing that characters are capable of doing stuff is pointless?That's it everyone lets skip entire arcs no need for that shit.

>As for the "Doc" I hope you actually didn't expect him to last long, best reread that LN

Dude get off your high horse.
Everyone was dealt with fast in the LN, yes.But at least they made sense and there was a proper flow.
Why did we lose time with the Doc blabbing about shit that didnt matter in the very next scene? Did I care that fat boi was going to die, did I care about whatever tragedy Block noname had in her life(while she was smiling while talking about it)?

If you didnt notice nobody understands or give s a shit shit about what is going on and 2 groups are already dead.Yeah.Perfect adaptation.

Ironically, you're saying I'm on a high horse and yet you haven't actually told anyone here what they're missing.

Just look at the forums.You and Hazzard are the only ones who seem to know what is going and feel ok with it.
This should tell you that a lot is missing.Then again you are ok with it.

>Etzali being apart of an atzec organization is something the viewer should've known since his first appearance in Index

LITERALLY 8 YEARS AGO. We have time to show Index taking a bath, we have time for tits jokes for Itsuwa and Kanzaki, we have time for irrelevant highschool comedy shenanigans and panties, but we dont have time to remind people who those "recurring"(because who knows if they we continue to appear) characters are.

People can easily remember that Touma,Aogami and Tsuchi are stupid perverts but anything else would be too much to ask to be animated right?

>here's so much wrong with what you're claiming

Yes, the novels were EXACTLY like this crap and I am the only one who doesnt know.
Nov 2, 2018 11:00 AM

Nov 2007
What's going on? Why's is all happening? Who are these people? Did i skip an episode or something..
Nov 2, 2018 11:02 AM

Apr 2014
ssjokg said:
Tiau said:

Ironically, you're saying I'm on a high horse and yet you haven't actually told anyone here what they're missing.

Just look at the forums.You and Hazzard are the only ones who seem to know what is going and feel ok with it.

>Etzali being apart of an atzec organization is something the viewer should've known since his first appearance in Index

LITERALLY 8 YEARS AGO. We have time to show Index taking a bath, we have time for tits jokes for Itsuwa and Kanzaki, we have time for irrelevant highschool comedy shenanigans and panties, but we dont have time to remind people who those "recurring"(because who knows if they we continue to appear) characters are.

People can easily remember that Touma,Aogami and Tsuchi are stupid perverts but anything else would be too much to ask to be animated right?

Yes, the novels were EXACTLY like this crap and I am the only one who doesnt know.

Agreed, this adaption is just adapting the highlights of each respective arc without the exposition, only the main characters of each get screentime, meaning side characters are casted aside, heck BLOCK and MEMBER are only there for the sake of being there. This is just a highlight reel of the ln, and a bad one at that. 🤦‍♂️
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Nov 2, 2018 11:04 AM
Oct 2018
ssjokg said:
Tiau said:

You do know there's a reason why they did recaps several times before Index 3 even came out so they can remember who these people are, it isn't their fault you chose to not refresh yourself on the content, nonetheless they literally said he uses Atzec magic last episode and he talks about his equipment, is that also a 8 year wait?
Also of what you talked about, you do know all of that was IN THE NOVEL except for the Index scenes which was included because Index gets no scenes?
What do you want? do you want them to adapt the novel or do ignore details about the novel? you're contradicting yourself
And yeah, once again you have yet actually post anything from the novel that the anime is absolutely evil for cutting(though they did cut some aspects I personally liked as well, but I'm not gonna raise hell because they cut a scene that didn't even last more than half a page or because they didn't tell us minor details that can be inferred regardless)
Nov 2, 2018 11:10 AM

Aug 2009
>You do know there's a reason why they did recaps several times before Index 3

Then why did we need those two recaps from Accel and Touma in ep1 and ep4?We barely get two minutes but even that would be gold in this shit.Also not an excuse to skip content or to unironically consider to skip two arcs,this included.

>they literally said he uses Atzec magic last episode

Is he a freelancer or from a cabal?I she concerned about them?

>you do know all of that was IN THE NOVEL except for the Index scenes which was included because Index gets no scenes?

The big difference is that the NOVEL didnt lose content and was able to show other stuff as well.You cant be serious right?

>Once again you have yet actually post anything from the novel that the anime is absolutely evil for cutting they cut a scene that didn't even last more than half a page or because they didn't tell us minor details that can be inferred regardless

Well seems you are wrong since NOBODY CAN INFER SHIT with how this adaptation turned out.
Do you even look at people's opinions?
Nov 2, 2018 11:15 AM
Oct 2018
ssjokg said:

Then why did we need those two recaps from Accel and Touma in ep1 and ep4?We barely get two minutes but even taht would be gold in this shit.

Is he a freelancer mage or from a cabal?I she concerned about them?

>you do know all of that was IN THE NOVEL except for the Index scenes which was included because Index gets no scenes?

The big difference is that the NOVEL didnt lose content and was able to show other stuff as well.You cant be seriosu right?

>Once again you have yet actually post anything from the novel that the anime is absolutely evil for cutting they cut a scene that didn't even last more than half a page or because they didn't tell us minor details that can be inferred regardless

Well seems you are wrong since NOBODY CAN INFER SHIT with how this adaptation turned out.

I sure do, just like how people didn't know this takes place after last arc despite the anime very clearly stating that Accel came back from Avignon that tells me that a good portion is simply not paying too much attention and on some aspects, there aren't things to infer because that's how Kamachi wrote the novel and not knowing the bare basic details behind a character is moreso the fault of the viewer than the adaptation, you'd have a point if they never told you but they did. It isn't their fault you forgot. Did you also need them to tell you about Awaki's trauma again or the fact that Tsuchi is also a magician? This shit is the BARE basic elements of the characters in question.
Nov 2, 2018 11:23 AM

Aug 2009
Tiau said:
ssjokg said:

Then why did we need those two recaps from Accel and Touma in ep1 and ep4?We barely get two minutes but even taht would be gold in this shit.

Is he a freelancer mage or from a cabal?I she concerned about them?

The big difference is that the NOVEL didnt lose content and was able to show other stuff as well.You cant be seriosu right?

I sure do, just like how people didn't know this takes place after last arc despite the anime very clearly stating that Accel came back from Avignon that tells me that a good portion is simply not paying too much attention and on some aspects, there aren't things to infer because that's how Kamachi wrote the novel and not knowing the bare basic details behind a character is moreso the fault of the viewer than the adaptation, you'd have a point if they never told you but they did. It isn't their fault you forgot. Did you also need them to tell you about Awaki's trauma again or the fact that Tsuchi is also a magician? This shit is the BARE basic elements of the characters in question.

Oh love how it is now the viewer's fault this is shit.

And I thought I was a Index fanboy.

You are delusional.Kamachi actually writes the characters.You can tell stuff about them with how he writes.What did we know about the Block woman?
She is okay with sending 5000 men to attack AC, but she cant kill some kids and she one shot her comrade. WHY? She talked about a tragedy with a smile on her face.WHY?.Is that how you handle a character that is fighting for a cause?

>It isn't their fault you forgot. Did you also need them to tell you about Awaki's trauma again or the fact that Tsuchi is also a magician? This shit is the BARE basic elements of the characters in question.

And here is the hypocrisy in all its glory. Kamachi repeats the same stuff OVER AND OVER AGAIN, even in the same volumes.And yet asking from the anime to repeat some core traits of the "main characters" is apparently asking too much.Asking for the new anime to make sense is asking for too much.

Nov 2, 2018 11:27 AM
Oct 2018
ssjokg said:
Tiau said:

Oh love how it is now the viewer's fault this is shit.

And I thought I was a Index fanboy.

You are delusional.Kamachi actually writes the characters.You can tell stuff about them with how he writes.What did we know about the Block woman?
She is okay with sending 5000 men to attack AC, but she cant kill some kids and she one shot her comrade. WHY? She talked about a tragedy with a smile on her face.WHY?.Is that how you handle a character that is fighting for a cause?

>It isn't their fault you forgot. Did you also need them to tell you about Awaki's trauma again or the fact that Tsuchi is also a magician? This shit is the BARE basic elements of the characters in question.

And here is the hypocrisy in all its glory. Kamachi repeats the same stuff OVER AND OVER AGAIN, even in the same volumes.And yet asking from the anime to repeat some core traits of the "main characters" is apparently asking too much.Asking for the new anime to make sense is asking for too much.

You actually have a point about Megumi, however with Etzali you don't, according to you the viewer knew nothing about his past and that's simply incorrect, it didn't need to be repeated, this was not information that would've "lost" people and you're lying if you said it is. Just because Kamachi repeats it doesn't mean the anime has to do the exact same, adaptations are never 1:1. Etzali's character is that he's a atzec magician working for an organization. infact, he didn't even have a name until now so the only thing people COULD remember him as is the guy who stole someone's face who's actually a magician working for a organization, so I ask you this. If you couldn't remember who Etzali is what DO you remember?
Nov 2, 2018 11:36 AM

Aug 2009
Tiau said:
If you couldn't remember who Etzali is what DO you remember?

I remember that S1 and S2 at least had enough content to make sense.Here stuff happens.

S3 has one liners instead of interactions between characters.

Adaptations dont have to be 1:1 but they shouldnt be low effort either. Is it TOO MUCH to ask for one or two lines more to remind people of who they are and/or where they come form? Is it too much to ask for normal interactions and story flow?

I guess not.This adaptation is almost perfect.
Nov 2, 2018 11:42 AM
Oct 2018
ssjokg said:
Tiau said:
If you couldn't remember who Etzali is what DO you remember?

I remember that S1 and S2 at least had enough content to make sense.Here stuff happens.

Adaptations dont have to be 1:1 but they shouldnt be low effort either. Is it TOO MUCH to ask for one or two lines more to remind people of who they are and/or where they come form? Is it too much to ask for normal interactions and story flow?

You must be remembering wrong, because OT14 and OT15 is nowhere near as bad of adaptations as OT2 and OT4 which outright leaves entire plotlines out and misses information.
Nov 2, 2018 11:53 AM

Aug 2009
Tiau said:
ssjokg said:

You must be remembering wrong, because OT14 and OT15 is nowhere near as bad of adaptations as OT2 and OT4 which outright leaves entire plotlines out and misses information.

Do you realize hat just animating events doesnt make it a good adaptation?
Nov 2, 2018 11:57 AM

Jun 2010
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

It seem like next episode will be Fren/da, no hopes for a better animation but at the very least I hope that scene will be showed up and not being censored.

Maybe I'll get lucky and it will get cut all together.
Nov 2, 2018 12:07 PM
Oct 2018
ssjokg said:
Tiau said:

Do you realize hat just animating events doesnt make it a good adaptation?

Do you realize that not animating events is what makes something a bad adaptation? OT2 and OT4 got garbage treatment all around, the manga did it bad too by not doing them at all.
Nov 2, 2018 12:22 PM

Feb 2015
I've no idea who half these people are, what's going on or why I should care. This feels like a different series maybe it would have been better included in the Accelerator spin off?

Last couple of EPs have been disappointing hope we get back on track soon. I still say the cast is far too big for its own good.
Nov 2, 2018 12:30 PM

May 2018
Shit I can't believe that that special forces lady was beaten by an esper who made a mistake about her shadow move, and how the fuck did Misaka became a kid?????
Nov 2, 2018 12:45 PM

Dec 2015
JiangHaoyi1979 said:
Shit I can't believe that that special forces lady was beaten by an esper who made a mistake about her shadow move, and how the fuck did Misaka became a kid?????

Wtf ? This's not misaka it's last order a clone of misaka , don't you remember her from season 1 or 2 ? She appeared so many times lol
Nov 2, 2018 12:59 PM

Jan 2012
What has hapened to you, Index ?!!

I never read novels even though it's one of my favourite series (still waiting for official release on my native language) and I know Index always had low to average adaptations of its volumes. I still loved them.

BUT.

This season is just awful. Sad thing is that it looks like one of the best arcs of the story, but anime doesn't give a damn about it.

Btw are jap index fans ok with this adaptation? I would be pissed on their place.
Nov 2, 2018 1:03 PM
Oct 2018
well that was shit.
who the fuck these guys fighting each other.
this adaption is disaster.
but still gonna wath it.
lol
Nov 2, 2018 1:06 PM

Apr 2014
trampler8324 said:

I never read novels even though it's one of my favourite series (still waiting for official release on my native language) and I know Index always had low to average adaptations of its volumes. I still loved them.

BUT.

This season is just awful. Sad thing is that it looks like one of the best arcs of the story, but anime doesn't give a damn about it.

Btw are jap index fans ok with this adaptation? I would be pissed on their place.

On twitter mostly neutral, their happy that their getting at least index III, and they’re more hyped for railgun 3.
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Nov 2, 2018 1:24 PM

Nov 2016
It's a shame, this arc would have potential with proper build up, but due to the lack of it, I'm unable to care much for the events and characters. Hope this will get better.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 2, 2018 1:58 PM
Oct 2018
Best episode so far. A bit confusing though.
Nov 2, 2018 2:24 PM
Aug 2018
animejas said:
Some people gave me shit for calling Toaru Majustu no Index a bad and overrated show. After seeing this episode, I feel satisfied with my opinion.

The directing in this show is really lame. Shit is just not explained well at all. It feels like Tokyo Ghoul:re where shit is happening but you have no idea what's going on if you are an anime-only viewer.

I enjoyed the majutsu seasons 1 and 2 but this season is just ridiculously different. When was this anime so violent? Why are kids able to kill people without a second thought? How the hell do 5000 mercernaries just manage to sneak into the supposed most advanced country in the world, completely unnoticed, and then become completely useless when push comes to shove?

Can we stop with the "I will overcome this!" BS against someone who is clearly stronger? I don't know, there is just too much cringe right now.
Nov 2, 2018 2:27 PM
Oct 2018
I hate to say that but sao is in the Moment 10 times better then index even though i hate sao. Well next time wenn NT gets adaption please give it 50 episodes and let railgun director do it
Nov 2, 2018 2:42 PM

Feb 2014
Hmm, I must admit, this arc isn't as good as I was hoping it to be. There's just a lot going on and it likes to jump to different scenes so often that makes me care a little less about some of the characters shown here.

Sure, Accelerator and the 2nd rank level 5 guy's scenes and battles was interesting, although the latter treated Frenda like crap for information reasons, which was a little sad.

Still, the faults here does remind me of Tokyo Ghoul:Re's problem with characters with wasted screen time, rushed pacing that leaves many viewers confusing. Index 3 is still much more enjoyable for me so far, but the faults does hamper the enjoyment.

After this arc is done, I'm hoping that the next one is better. This was still a decent episode, but it was also a bit frustrating as well.
Nov 2, 2018 2:43 PM

Feb 2013
@ssjokg

Thanks for making me remember why I hate this forum. You toxic purists are so annoying, there isn't even a proper word for it.
Nov 2, 2018 2:48 PM

Aug 2009
Skyguardian said:
@ssjokg

Thanks for making me remember why I hate this forum. You toxic purists are so annoying, there isn't even a proper word for it.

Toxic purists because we want something to turn out good. Are you so sensitive you cant handle fans arguing among themselves?

JFC.
Nov 2, 2018 2:56 PM

Feb 2013
ssjokg said:
Skyguardian said:
@ssjokg

Toxic purists because we want something to turn out good. Are you so sensitive you cant handle fans arguing among themselves?

JFC.

Not my point at all.
To summarize all your posts in this thread alone: mimimi

There you go. This isn't arguing. You are whining.
Nov 2, 2018 3:01 PM

Aug 2009
Skyguardian said:
ssjokg said:

JFC.

Not my point at all.

Imagine annoying others by being dissatisfied about something and daring to talking about it.

I am sorry i didnt know I needed to think of your feelings in order to say what I dont like about this piece of shit anime that I waited for 8 fucking years.

Nov 2, 2018 3:08 PM

Feb 2013
ssjokg said:
Skyguardian said:

Not my point at all.

Imagine annoying others by being dissatisfied about something and daring to talking about it.

I am sorry i didnt know I needed to think of your feelings in order to say what I dont like about this piece of shit anime that I waited for 8 fucking years.

You talk as if your opinion here equals consent.
"Piece of shit anime" Thanks for proving my point. You talk like a little kid throwing a tantrum.
Are you even "8 years" old yet? Your certainly don't argue above the level of a toddler.
That is what really annoys me.

You don't like an Anime? Fine. Just stop watching and leave. Read a LN or something.
But if that is all you have to offer, just go to Facebook.
Nov 2, 2018 3:18 PM
Oct 2014
Zhexal said:
I'm so confused right now, wtf is even going on, who the f are all those people?
Why do we jump from fight to fight and end up with that Frenda-scene? I don't get it at all..

Is this rushed af or is the LN as confusing as the anime adaptation?

Index anime adaptation has always been rushed.
Nov 2, 2018 3:21 PM

Aug 2009
Skyguardian said:
ssjokg said:

"Piece of shit anime" Thanks for proving my point. You talk like a little kid throwing a tantrum.
Are you even "8 years" old yet? Your certainly don't argue above the level of a toddler.

You don't like an Anime? Fine. Just stop watching and leave. Read a LN or something.

You are really sensitive. Be careful with that.People are vocal when stuff they love are ruined. Deal with it.If you want smiles and rainbows 24/7 get off the Internet kid.If you think a person you cant see is toxic I cant imagine how you feel with actual people in your daily life.Unless you live in a basement, sheltered by the world's biggest evil: criticism of a stupid show.
Nov 2, 2018 3:27 PM

Feb 2013
ssjokg said:
Skyguardian said:

You are really sensitive. Be careful with that.People are vocal when stuff they love are ruined. Deal with it.If you want smiles and rainbows 24/7 get off the Internet kid.If you think a person you cant see is toxic I cant imagine how you feel with actual people in your daily life.Unless you live in a basement, sheltered by the world's biggest evil: criticism of a stupid show.

I spare you the trouble of embarassing yourself even further. So this is good bye from me to you.
Maybe try again after you are at least 7 years old.
Nov 2, 2018 3:29 PM

Feb 2010
trampler8324 said:

BUT.

official novel release in English a while ago also the translation is shit stick to the fan translation. they translate agomi perice name as literally bluehair.

JiangHaoyi1979 said:

go back and watch the first season you clearly have not.

http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Sisters

http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Last_Order

Meta_Yoshi said:
treated Frenda like crap for information reasons, which was a little sad..

oh do you like frenda?
GrimAtramentNov 2, 2018 3:37 PM
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Nov 2, 2018 4:02 PM

Apr 2015
Hold on a minute... BLOCK? MEMBER? Urgh way too many organizations, gets confusing.

Holy shit, that's quite some power that the Number 2 is packing.

Quite an action packed episode, which seemed to be a little all over the place.

Poor Frenda though :(
Nov 2, 2018 4:05 PM
Oct 2014
Maruseru1993 said:
I hate to say that but sao is in the Moment 10 times better then index even though i hate sao. Well next time wenn NT gets adaption please give it 50 episodes and let railgun director do it

25 years of existence but still can't see the difference between then and than. Sad!
Nov 2, 2018 4:14 PM
Oct 2018
[/quote]25 years of existence but still can't see the difference between then and than. Sad![/quote]

English is not my main language noob and in my country literelly no one knows index
Nov 2, 2018 4:40 PM

Nov 2012
Is it just me or is everything going at lightning speed? What the hell is even happening?
Nov 2, 2018 5:58 PM
Mar 2014
Atleast this isn't Tokyo Ghoul re: , though its almost there. The directors of both shows pretty much just screwed over anime onlys (go buy the LN/manga!!!-> expensive commercial) lol. sigh...
This arc in particular is bad since there are so many factions and new characters and things going on at once. Rushing it makes it unintelligible.
I hate to say this, but if you want to know what is happening you probably have to google this arc.....or better yet just read the LN.
I've been a fan of raildex for quite some time so it is at-least still watchable for me, but honestly this is one of the weaker shows I'm watching this season.
Nov 2, 2018 6:10 PM
May 2017
Love me some incoherent mess
Though the accelerator bit was good
Nov 2, 2018 7:14 PM

Apr 2014
Egh...I can feel the incoming Toaru anime only haters and all the Touma haters this anime is going to cause. Hgnnn...can't believe I have to spend another 8 years to fix the reputation of Toaru and Touma, just when Revelation is about to began as well.

Damn you "Fate" and damn you "Magic Gods", why must you make my life so hard!
"You had no free will, you chased your vices along the same path as all of the others." - Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, Diamond in the rough
Nov 2, 2018 7:47 PM

Jan 2008
Rofl, what the heck is this garbage storm trooper aim? The gang is just standing in the open talking and a hoard of enemies get the surprise fire and still miss?

The sultry outfits the girls in this show wear is pretty weird. Not exactly enticing or arousing, rather just awkward. Hopefully Kanzaki is better eyecandy when when we see her.

Aztec girls fight was probably one of the lamest and boring fights I've seen this year, if not the most.
PaulNov 2, 2018 7:55 PM
Nov 2, 2018 8:09 PM

Jan 2016
If they were going to do this shit a job with the battle royale arc they should've just cut most of it.
Nov 2, 2018 8:22 PM

Nov 2013
Reichter said:
If they were going to do this shit a job with the battle royale arc they should've just cut most of it.
They were going to cut all of it out, actually.
Nov 2, 2018 8:27 PM

Apr 2014
Reichter said:

That was the original plan of these brainlets, they were planning to cut out OT15, OT19 and all the parts involving Hamazura and Accel in WW3.

Egh...Just imagining it makes me shudder in disgust, not that what we have here is any better.
"You had no free will, you chased your vices along the same path as all of the others." - Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, Diamond in the rough
Nov 2, 2018 8:32 PM

Nov 2013
> Those fanservice scenes also were in the novel! Why do you want them cut out you hypocrite!?

Whoever is saying this is missing the point. When presented with an adaptation like this that absolutely will cut things out, priority for removal should be for panty shots and bath scenes. Not actual plot and exposition. But eh, too late now.
Nov 2, 2018 8:38 PM

Dec 2015
ap1001 said:
Reichter said:

That was the original plan of these brainlets, they were planning to cut out OT15, OT19 and all the parts involving Hamazura and Accel in WW3.

Egh...Just imagining it makes me shudder in disgust, not that what we have here is any better.

if i knew they will make battle royal this bad i would've wished they just cut it out , yeah it's an awesome arc but they ruined it , if they just cut it and cut dragon arc they will have more time for the rest of the volumes and it may have turned out to be a good adaptation
but now we got a horrible adaptation for BR arc and the number of episodes left isn't enough for the other arcs till ww3
Nov 2, 2018 8:44 PM

Nov 2017

- for anime watcher... they'll got confused by this episode.
- hmmm... it looks like Uiharu doesnt realize that Ahoge-chan is Mikoto's clone
Now Loading.....
Nov 2, 2018 9:20 PM

Jan 2016
ap1001 said:
Reichter said:

Botato said:
Reichter said:
They were going to cut all of it out, actually.

There's no good way to handle it except not adapting one of the most complex arcs in the story in 3 episodes. I imagine the England arc is going to get the same treatment. I don't know why they're in such a hurry. They could've milked this franchise really well if they'd taken their time, instead we get this travesty that's probably going to kill future anime adaptations.
Nov 2, 2018 9:55 PM

Sep 2018
quote=ap1001 message=56131833]Egh...I can feel the incoming Toaru anime only haters and all the Touma haters this anime is going to cause. Hgnnn...can't believe I have to spend another 8 years to fix the reputation of Toaru and Touma, just when Revelation is about to began as well.

Damn you "Fate" and damn you "Magic Gods", why must you make my life so hard![/quote]

Tbh, looking back it feels like the better characters in Index were sidecharacters anyway. Index (and to lesser extend Touma) just aren't as interesting. Railgun and Accelerator would both, unironically, be better main characters.
“Ha ha, the synergy between my left and right hand made them feel scared.” Ye Xiu said.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Can you imagine if the Final arc was a 3 part movie Adaptation like the Kizu movies?

BerriesSan - Mar 22

10 by Laplace_kun »»
Apr 13, 2:48 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2019

354 by bakakisima »»
Dec 11, 2023 7:07 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2019

117 by bakakisima »»
Dec 8, 2023 8:56 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2019

74 by bakakisima »»
Dec 8, 2023 6:46 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2019

82 by bakakisima »»
Dec 5, 2023 11:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.