Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2018 1:54 PM

Jul 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ning is taking a very extremist path regarding her fight against the empire. I don't think she will end well.

The scorpion's construtction look cool. Zhao is making the Empire stronger. It seems he and Yin saw each other during the final clash against the construction that corrupt officer had. Some drama will ensue eventually.
Oct 29, 2018 8:13 PM
Nov 2007
Someone was clearly a big Mai-Hime fan in the anime. Which is cool as it's one of my all time favourites.
Oct 30, 2018 12:15 AM

Mar 2016
This episode wasn't so bad compared to the previous ones, but can anyone take Happy's voice seriously? The actress can't do a proper yangire. (Suzuya Juuzou was probably a miracle).

Why can't the protagonist recognise the girls? If he can respond to their attacks, then he can probably see them as well. And, the girls haven't really changed much. They only got slightly taller.

The animation got quite lazy this episode. That one rebel guy just got motion tweened across the screen instead of getting a proper animation. lol!
Oct 31, 2018 3:45 AM

Oct 2008
Ning was almost a lost cause because of revenge!
yeY! more reinforcements!
4/5.

Oct 31, 2018 7:35 AM

May 2018
Ning was just too impulsive, thanks to her they almost got killed.

Zhao and Yui seem to have glance each other.

So if the old friends met, will they fight each other orwill Zhao join with the rebels???
Oct 31, 2018 8:26 AM

May 2017
Ning is a fucking moron, she needs to die, I understand her killing intent heck I love that but to endanger everyone else is just ugh and our MC is just as moronic but a pacifist smfh
Oct 31, 2018 5:21 PM

Oct 2015
Even though Ning was reckless as ever, I believe I understand her pain and why she behaved that way. The girl did lose both her arms to the empire, so she felt their wrath somehow.

It seems like we have new characters and they are interesting to say the least.

I like this anime.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 6, 2018 11:30 AM

Mar 2009
FuMomo-kun said:
This episode wasn't so bad compared to the previous ones, but can anyone take Happy's voice seriously? The actress can't do a proper yangire. (Suzuya Juuzou was probably a miracle).

Why can't the protagonist recognise the girls? If he can respond to their attacks, then he can probably see them as well. And, the girls haven't really changed much. They only got slightly taller.

The animation got quite lazy this episode. That one rebel guy just got motion tweened across the screen instead of getting a proper animation. lol!

Speaking of the animation...at 17:01 in the episode, the enemy guards were fighting each other(for some inexplicable reason), and they were missing their feet. haha.
Nov 30, 2018 5:52 PM

Nov 2013
I don't like Ning, she's too hellbent on revenge. It won't end well for her at this rate.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ken En Ken: Aoki Kagayaki Episode 13 Discussion

winddevil1 - Dec 24, 2018

16 by Bugg1211 »»
Nov 7, 2023 12:26 AM

» Will there be a 2nd season?

Ash_In_Space - Aug 24, 2023

0 by Ash_In_Space »»
Aug 24, 2023 9:31 PM

Poll: » Ken En Ken: Aoki Kagayaki Episode 8 Discussion

Illyricus - Nov 19, 2018

15 by nightcrawlercyp »»
Jul 11, 2019 11:16 PM

Poll: » Ken En Ken: Aoki Kagayaki Episode 10 Discussion

winddevil1 - Dec 3, 2018

10 by Confucius »»
Feb 24, 2019 7:27 PM

Poll: » Ken En Ken: Aoki Kagayaki Episode 6 Discussion

Illyricus - Nov 5, 2018

10 by Confucius »»
Feb 24, 2019 3:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.