Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2018 11:30 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Sumidori is probably a good candidate to confirm these theories related to Nen.

I like Kurapika's way of thinking. He's minimizing the amount of risk by explaining the circumstances of the Divination and how it's best to hide the type of nen users.
Oct 26, 2018 1:22 AM

Sep 2014
"I just find two-faced women so cute <3." Holy crap! Salkov ain't going to survive a sparring there. Halkenburg has really become serious about winning the whole thing and Sumidori is a candidate to test all those theories regarding Shikaku's soul being inside his body. Also, reading Kurapika's wall of texts is always enjoyable and intriguing. He made himself clear about the whole Nen training of the bodyguards.
Oct 26, 2018 5:59 AM

Mar 2014
Kurapika is back!! I understand why he activated Emperor Time for the water but it's always sad to consider how much time he must have lost in total.
Halkenburg testing his theories was really interesting.
Tserriednich is still a creep, Theta should run away as fast as she can lol
Oct 26, 2018 8:44 AM

Aug 2011
did that guy say it's just one week of the voyage left? (and it's still just the ninth day)
wasn't it few months to reach the dark continent? or have i missed smth?
Oct 26, 2018 12:02 PM

Sep 2010
Fifty_One said:
did that guy say it's just one week of the voyage left? (and it's still just the ninth day)

I have come here for the exact same question. As far as I remember, the voyage is said to be around 2 months. Anyone can illuminate us?
Oct 26, 2018 12:23 PM

Apr 2016
TSERRIEDNICH IS CRUSHING ON THETA
one week left of the voyage, looks like we're sort of getting down there...
Oct 26, 2018 12:54 PM

Sep 2014
Fifty_One said:
sevki said:
Fifty_One said:

I have come here for the exact same question. As far as I remember, the voyage is said to be around 2 months. Anyone can illuminate us?

They aren't going to the Dark Continent yet. They are heading to the New Continent which is a small island located at the borders between the known world and the Dark Continent. The V6 who are the leaders of the known world have lied to the public claiming that the New Continent is the Dark one because it's a much safer area to explore while the Hunter Accosiation with Beyond Netero and other organizations which are on board the ship are going to explore the actual Dark Continent. It's difficult to remember all this info with all those hiatuses.
Oct 26, 2018 1:54 PM

May 2013
Benjamen: He may be the most dangerous man now (Halkenburg)

Oct 26, 2018 1:59 PM

Sep 2010
MonkeyDMike said:
Fifty_One said:
sevki said:

They aren't going to the Dark Continent yet. They are heading to the New Continent which is a small island located at the borders between the known world and the Dark Continent. The V6 who are the leaders of the known world have lied to the public claiming that the New Continent is the Dark one because it's a much safer area to explore while the Hunter Accosiation with Beyond Netero and other organizations which are on board the ship are going to explore the actual Dark Continent. It's difficult to remember all this info with all those hiatuses.

Oh right! Which was the whole point! Funny I just forgot about it. But as you mentioned, with all these breaks, it really gets much more difficult for us fans to remember and grasp everything :(

Hope we can see the 1st arrival before Chapter 400 then!
Oct 26, 2018 2:54 PM

Aug 2011
MonkeyDMike said:
Fifty_One said:
sevki said:

thank you!! sounds like something that really happened but i forgot it since it was like 4 years ago. now it makes sense
Oct 31, 2018 8:33 PM

May 2018
Damn! Nothing gets past Tserriednich. Theta's about to be raped.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Nov 1, 2018 4:02 AM
Sep 2018
I read a comment stating a theory that Hisoka is pretending to be the 4th prince and while I think this is possible there are a lot of things that suggest it might not be true. For example it doesn't explain how Hisoka is able to acquire a nen beast but on the other hand it makes sense how the "prince" is so skilled in nen.

homelesspandaNov 1, 2018 4:06 AM
Aug 15, 2021 7:52 AM

Feb 2018
Kurapika's handling the situation so damn well, you either obey the rules or you're out. Also when Benjamin said that Halkenburg is the most dangerous man atm ~ Tserriednich be like : allow me to introduce myself lol
Sep 16, 2022 5:36 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Chapter was fine. Not a standout for me.
Jan 20, 7:48 PM

Nov 2015
ten-o-fourth room is the creepiest right now 😱👉so thrilled!

💢

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 63 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - May 13, 2014

6 by Waddledont »»
Apr 14, 5:16 PM

» Chapter 401 will come out

georgecretuu1 - Mar 10, 2023

14 by StardustCursader »»
Apr 12, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 391 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ManWild - Oct 20, 2022

62 by removed-user »»
Mar 7, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 1 Discussion

Canute - Jun 1, 2013

16 by Joel77 »»
Feb 28, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 51 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jul 25, 2014

4 by Farm-key »»
Feb 18, 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.