Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Oct 18, 2018 7:20 PM

May 2017
baellistA said:
Lairucrem said:

Lol scoring is 100% completely subjective, my argument however is objective, don't cry when you couldn't even refute my argument

I did, check my edit. But anyways you don't have an argument.

Says the guy with no rebuttal but his tears

You just refuse to accept facts that is my argument
Oct 18, 2018 7:23 PM
Jan 2016
Lairucrem said:
baellistA said:

I did, check my edit. But anyways you don't have an argument.

Says the guy with no rebuttal but his tears

You just refuse to accept facts that is my argument

At this point you have to be a pathetic troll. I just addressed all of your dumb criticisms and the fact you didn't even know the story's main focus just proves you have no idea what you are talking about. I don't need tears when I did in fact argue back. All I see is you saying that your biased opinion is a fact, after I responded to it.
Oct 18, 2018 7:24 PM

May 2017
bondtux said:
overrated? are yer eyes still on yer head? or probably...

>I can't refute his argument so it must be bait

Smfh normies these days
Oct 18, 2018 7:32 PM

May 2017
ArrRti said:
Let's see. There's

-"typical bandwagon mentality"
-"seasonal trash"
-"Oregairu cheap ripoff"
-"Yukino clone"
-"typical copy pasted SJW"
-"masochist protagonist 1,000,000/1,000,000th"

IN.ONE.FREAKING.SENTENCE.

As you're too lazy to bring actual arguments and instead use dumb key words, I'm too lazy to write something that hasn't been said yet, so here you go:

People would take you seriously if you had actual criticisms, but that's not your goal here, and I doubt you could come up with any even if you tried, so meh. Just more garbage to add to this dumpster fire of a forum.

Hey op you should be masturbating to hentai, not master-baiting

I see nothing but tears and childish insults in your comment, comeback when you have an actual rebuttal, also grow up
Oct 18, 2018 7:39 PM

May 2017
kuu0haku said:
There were points that didn't match/consistent for him from the morning.

Well, the first indicator was the bunny girl costume.
The second one was the book which he wrote.
His male friend indicating that he was refreshed even though he was burnt out the previous days.
Futaba's note, indicating how to re-establish mai's existence.
And the trigger was the kanji he learnt last night.

So, I don't feel it's out of nowhere.

About Sakuta remembering about Mai.

I'd say the mother/producer were in a cold war for 3 years, right from middle school end to the 3rd year of high school. Mai also lived alone, so the contact was lessened by a lot in the three years.

Take Sakuta who falls in love(fresh memory), interacted with her for 3 weeks(may 6th to may 29th), teaches him kanji the previous day. And sakuta also prepares for the eventuality that he forgets mai. The doubt is put with the notebook, Futaba's note further cements that doubt and when the crack is there, the kanji from last night breaks the wall.

There, some arguments for you OP.

Okay fair enough, you justified this power of love but then it just goes back to how shallow the romance is which is my second point
Oct 18, 2018 7:42 PM

May 2017
Minar-kyun said:
SNDT said:
"This show is so overrated" says dude who rated trash like Eromanga-sensei, Isekai wa Smartphone, Skirt no Naka wa Kedamono Deshita, Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Valkyria etc 10/10 lmao
Good that you noticed. I was going to say the same xD

Awww the typical if you can't refute an argument that hurt your feelings, go to his profile while crying lol

Also, scoring is 100% completely subjective, how much of casual are to not know this
Oct 18, 2018 7:44 PM

May 2017
Supercueca said:
xToxicBlaze said:
The show is 3 eps in. If you don’t like it don’t watch it or give it a chance.

Or maybe just wait until it’s done then shit on it.
Don't mind him, he is just trolling

>I can't refute his argument so he must be trolling

Sad lyf lol
Oct 18, 2018 7:48 PM

May 2017
Lairucrem said:
kuu0haku said:

His male friend indicating that he was refreshed even though he was burnt out the previous days.

I'd say the mother/producer were in a cold war for 3 years, right from middle school end to the 3rd year of high school. Mai also lived alone, so the contact was lessened by a lot in the three years.

Take Sakuta who falls in love(fresh memory), interacted with her for 3 weeks(may 6th to may 29th), teaches him kanji the previous day. And sakuta also prepares for the eventuality that he forgets mai. The doubt is put with the notebook, Futaba's note further cements that doubt and when the crack is there, the kanji from last night breaks the wall.

Okay fair enough, you justified this power of love but then it just goes back to how shallow the romance is which is my second point

What makes the romance "shallow" in your opinion?

Kuroshiro Ahegao #3542

Oct 18, 2018 7:48 PM

Jun 2011
I hate this anime because it feels like a cheap toy shill anime. Why else put her in a bunny suit?

If you are going to be a toy shill, at least be honest about it like Yugioh.

PS. Salty about Gegege's community score. Also, nobody can squat in a bunnysuit like that without their tits popping out or ripping the costume. The fact they animated more realistically than FLCL is in this show's detriment.
The anime community in a nutshell.
Oct 18, 2018 7:49 PM

Jun 2012
Lairucrem said:
kuu0haku said:

What is so shallow about the romance? People fall in love and whatnot by just a stare... well, just like the Twilight you mentioned, here's completely different. Oreigaru is not Supernatural and is Seinen and Seishun Buta Yarou is shounen, what objectively are you spouting?
Oct 18, 2018 7:49 PM

May 2017
Y-White said:
Lairucrem said:

@Snaita

Romantic build up is almost non existent
Oct 18, 2018 7:55 PM

May 2017
Lairucrem said:
Y-White said:

I honestly thought the same thing initially but isn't the reason she starts to like him is because Mai was vulnerable and Sakuta proves he cares? Idk why but that seems to happen a lot in romances(sometimes in real life), where a guy helps a girl out when she needs it the most and she falls in love with him.

Kuroshiro Ahegao #3542

Oct 18, 2018 7:56 PM
Jan 2016
Energetic-Nova said:
I hate this anime because it feels like a cheap toy shill anime. Why else put her in a bunny suit?

PS. Salty about Gegege's community score. Also, nobody can squat in a bunnysuit like that without their tits popping out or ripping the costume. The fact they animated more realistically than FLCL is in this show's detriment.

25% fanservice, the other 75% is getting people to notice her. Obviously if she wore an obscure outfit people would look at her right? It does actually have some relevance unlike most fanservice moments. You can't really complain for this part.
Oct 18, 2018 8:05 PM

Jun 2012
Lairucrem said:
Y-White said:

@Snaita

Taking in account the circumstances it's normal, they interacted only with each other for a course of a month(more than enough), you want them to stretch it out in more episodes? Because from what I get from this, there will be more heroines and the two of them will develop their feelings in the course of 13 episodes.
I don't get it... the majority of the shows the MC only confeces at the end of the show or not at all(like Oregairu). Here's completely off the norm and you think it's a rip-off...
Oct 18, 2018 8:33 PM

Jun 2011
baellistA said:
Energetic-Nova said:

25% fanservice, the other 75% is getting people to notice her. Obviously if she wore an obscure outfit people would look at her right? It does actually have some relevance unlike most fanservice moments. You can't really complain for this part.

I actually can. Because it would have been way better had their actually been fanservice beyond that. The costume could have been anything but they chose the gainax bunny to peak a certain base's interest and then kinda just did something with it that could have been any other thing. Could have mad an original less sexualized costume if they weren't going to play up the fanservice.

Honestly, I couldn't tell the difference between the two dudes who talked to each other. And they weren't twins.

Would be better if this was filled with fanservice as I expected. Then at least it would be good for something.

Using the costume for a reason- Haruhi did it better.

(outfit is not obscure at all, so many girls have worn that costume, so I am going to compare it to every other anime with a bunnysuit and I am going to say, this one did it terribly. They just want to sell a $200-$400 figure)

Keep in mind, I have dropped Bakemonogatari and SNAFU.
Energetic-NovaOct 18, 2018 8:40 PM
Oct 18, 2018 8:41 PM
Feb 2017
Lairucrem said:
Y-White said:

@Snaita

Well I can't say anything much about romantic build-up as for one I have very less experience in it, so the only things I can tell you was that whether it was Sakuta or Mai they had moments where they cared for each other wholeheartedly.

They respect each other, have fun with each other and seriously care about each other. If you want examples there are many in the episodes itself.

So in my opinion I very much enjoy those aspects and many anime fail to show those aspects. So I don't feel the romance is shallow.
Oct 18, 2018 8:59 PM
Feb 2017
Energetic-Nova said:
baellistA said:

I actually can. Because it would have been way better had their actually been fanservice beyond that. The costume could have been anything but they chose the gainax bunny to peak a certain base's interest and then kinda just did something with it that could have been any other thing. Could have mad an original less sexualized costume if they weren't going to play up the fanservice.

Honestly, I couldn't tell the difference between the two dudes who talked to each other. And they weren't twins.

Would be better if this was filled with fanservice as I expected. Then at least it would be good for something.

(outfit is not obscure at all, so many girls have worn that costume, so I am going to compare it to every other anime with a bunnysuit and I am going to say, this one did it terribly. They just want to sell a $200-$400 figure)

Haruhi did it for a good reason? for distributing flyers for a movie is a good reason? I don't know about that being a better use for the costume.

Well if you don't like this anime apart from the bunny costume what else? Or was the costume such a deal breaker that it spoiled everything in the anime? If so, then I can't say anything about.
Oct 18, 2018 8:59 PM

Apr 2016
This show does the exploration of a quantum very well. The fact it goes over your head doesn't mean it's bad.
Oct 18, 2018 9:00 PM
Oct 2018
Okay first you tell me a reason why isekai wa smartphone to tomo ni, eromanga-sensei and Hyakuren no haou to seiyaku no valkyria are a 10/10 anime and then I will tell you why this is overrated.
Oct 18, 2018 9:16 PM

Jun 2011
kuu0haku said:
Energetic-Nova said:

Haruhi did it for a good reason? for distributing flyers for a movie is a good reason? I don't know about that being a better use for the costume.

Well if you don't like this anime apart from the bunny costume what else? Or was the costume such a deal breaker that it spoiled everything in the anime? If so, then I can't say anything about.

What else was there? Bunny suits get attention. So it is a reason. Having people ignore it is just plain stupid.

Like all I saw was that the character design sucked, the girl's voice was terrible...

What else was there? I mean I try to enjoy things without the art being good a lot but.... yeah the characters weren't likable in the least. Or even hatable. It was just really bland... Like most everything else this season I have seen.
Energetic-NovaOct 18, 2018 9:24 PM
Oct 18, 2018 9:19 PM

Jun 2011
25NOVember said:
Okay first you tell me a reason why isekai wa smartphone to tomo ni, eromanga-sensei and Hyakuren no haou to seiyaku no valkyria are a 10/10 anime and then I will tell you why this is overrated.

We have negative affinity.
Oct 18, 2018 9:21 PM
Aug 2017
Haters gonna hate...
Oct 18, 2018 9:31 PM
Feb 2017
Energetic-Nova said:
kuu0haku said:

What else was there? Bunny suits get attention. So it is a reason. Having people ignore it is just plain stupid.

Like all I saw was that the character design sucked, the girl's voice was terrible...

What else was there? I mean I try to enjoy things without the art being good a lot but.... yeah the characters weren't likable in the least. Or even hatable. It was just really bland... Like most everything else this season I have seen.

Well in that case I like the things which you find bland. So different tastes then.
Oct 18, 2018 9:33 PM

Jun 2011
kuu0haku said:
Energetic-Nova said:

Well in that case I like the things which you find bland. So different tastes then.

You have seen hardly any other anime, just enjoy it while you can.
Oct 18, 2018 10:11 PM
Feb 2017
Energetic-Nova said:
kuu0haku said:

You have seen hardly any other anime, just enjoy it while you can.

I've seen anime for 10 yrs and counting, just felt too lazy for making an account in mal. Updating and adding anime to the list is a pain in the ass as well when you've got more than 100 to add to it. I've read many manga and light novels as well, soo.... I'm really not a beginner. Just because I like this one doesn't mean I'm a beginner in watching anime.
kuu0hakuOct 18, 2018 10:16 PM
Oct 18, 2018 11:00 PM

Jul 2012
SNDT said:
"This show is so overrated" says dude who rated trash like Eromanga-sensei, Isekai wa Smartphone, Skirt no Naka wa Kedamono Deshita, Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Valkyria etc 10/10 lmao

Thank you for pointing that out. I was about to write a long as paragraph for the OP but after I saw this I wouldn't even bother. It'd just be a waste of time. Thank god.
よろしく!
Oct 19, 2018 12:23 AM

Mar 2017
Lairucrem said:
Minar-kyun said:
Good that you noticed. I was going to say the same xD

Awww the typical if you can't refute an argument that hurt your feelings, go to his profile while crying lol

The word "overrated" itself is used when someone can't refute an argument. When someone doesn't know what logic they should be using for their argument, they go on with the simple word "overrated". How else do you want someone to argue against them other than going through their profile and revealing their taste to everyone. So much for logical arguement here.
Oct 19, 2018 1:03 AM
Oct 2015
just die already, elitshit
Oct 19, 2018 5:43 AM
Aug 2018
"WAAAAAH WAAAAAH A SHOW I DO NOT LIKE HAS A HIGH RATING ON A RANDOM ANIME SITE ON THE INTERENT SO I HAVE TO MAKE A THREAD TO WHINE LIKE A 10 YEAR OLD AND CALL OTHER PEOPLE OUT ON THEIR TASTE WHICH IS FAR INFERIOR TO MINE!!!!"

This is what you sound like OP. Pro tip: Go back to 4chan!
Oct 19, 2018 7:37 AM

May 2017
25NOVember said:

Scoring is 100% completely subjective or do you actually trusts MAL's ranking and scoring system? Lol
Oct 19, 2018 7:40 AM

Nov 2011
Every single anime this season is overrated according to MAL.

Oct 19, 2018 7:43 AM
Oct 2018
Lairucrem said:
25NOVember said:

Scoring is 100% completely subjective or do you actually trusts MAL's ranking and scoring system? Lol

That's what i am saying. Scoring is subjective, if this anime has a high rating why you give a damn about it.
People who like it is giving it high score. Why you have a problem. Get the fuck out of here.
Oct 19, 2018 7:45 AM

Dec 2017
Who cares about MAL rantings anyw? No matter how garbage a show is, it'll always get these seasonal trash band wagoners that will praise the shit out of their favorite and rate it 10 after 1 episode. I mean, just look at Jojo..
Oct 19, 2018 8:46 AM
Nov 2015
It's thoroughly mediocre, but this isn't the first or last example of a light novel adaptation getting a high MAL score, because while LN authors don't understand human interaction (or quantum physics, apparently), they do know how to manipulate teenagers into finding "depth" in a cardboard imitation of Bakemonogatari (without any of said anime's interesting visual elements--this is genuinely one of the blandest-looking anime I've ever watched).

The problem is that when the online circlejerk chooses an anime that's "great", anyone who criticizes it, no matter how legitimate their criticism, is automatically seen as a contrarian or elitist.
Oct 19, 2018 8:56 AM

Oct 2015
I like the first two episodes in all honesty but I didn't really like the third, the tone/mood felt quit different compared to the first two. I'm guessing my interest will go downhill from here considering the girl's arc I'm curious on is finished and I'm not too much of a fan of ongoing relationships on ongoing plot lines, I think it hinders the flow of the story more than it should have.

I also don't like how Schrodinger's Cat is constantly mentioned. It's really becoming overused in anime for some reason and it's annoying the hell out of me. Like, I get the point but I feel like it's trying to be smarter than it should be. (It does correlate to their situation though so there's that)

I really hope the show continues with the mood they had on the first two episodes not that there's anything wrong with the confrontations but I felt like it could be better. As of right now, it is heavily overrated for what it has presented so far. This show really does have a lot of similarities with Sakurada Reset which had quite good scenarios but really bland dialogues but this show's script is on point.
Oct 19, 2018 9:02 AM

Feb 2017
i believe this series just has same premise as monogatari series but the oddity is puberty that has no explanation.
mc met some girls and make harem out of it.

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Oct 19, 2018 9:02 AM

Sep 2014
Lairucrem said:
Awww he remembers her through the power of love, how cute~ this show is garbage lol

Geez people in their typical bandwagon mentality over a seasonal trash Oregairu cheap ripoff Yukino clone with the typical copy pasted SJW masochist protagonist 1,000,000/1,000,000th

Their romance is also so shallow that Twilight might just have a better love story than this smfh wake up people, this is definitely the case of Schrödinger's taste, it's gone missing from all y'all

You sure are able to shove many meaningless non-arguments into a little post like that. This is a fucking bait. If you wanted an actual discussion, you would put actual critcism into this, not spam words as retarded as 'SJW'.

He did not remember her through power of love. That is not what happened. He first remembered the Kanji he learnt with her, and then other events, and then finally her. Even making others see her wasn't through the confession itself but rather by making a big fuss about it. Yeah, I think it was pretty cute. That's bad?

This show is far from being an oregairu clone, lol. There is the supernatural premise, Mai and Yukino are hardly alike outside of physical features which amount to, well, blue eyes and straight black hair? Calling that a ripoff is being ridiculous. Hachiman and Sakuta might be bit more alike, with the way they talk and help others, but there are still significant differences. Sakuta is much more confident and open about stuff, he's openly into Mai and it's one of the reasons he helps her, he's overall a positive person and it's just their demeanor that's similar. I guess the masochist thingy is quite annoying and I do get tired of this trope, but at the very least it's kept to minimum in here so I can brush it off. Overall characters are actually the best part of this show, they're pretty unique and feel genuine, unlike most of what we've been getting lately.

xD how is the romance shallow? mind explaining?
I think it's been genuine and pretty sweet so far, they have their chemistry going, they help each other and are visibly into one another. It's instantly 10 times better than most anime romance.

But in any case, even if it were visibly shallow, then fucking lol, it's romance between high school kids. It's how most of these relationships are. That's not even criticism.

Really, for making retarded claims like 'my arguments are objective' you sure spout a lot of bullshit

I mean, I'm not some huge fan of this show, it has its glaring problems like the pacing (I guess it might have been what you meant about the romance but well, it's on you for being unable to present your argument in a good way), and some rather annoying stuff like the masochism bit you mentioned and the way his sister behaves, but it's still one of the better shows this seasons, it has actually intriguing main characters and the premise, attractive main girl and a bait title. Of course people pick it up and like it. And well, the romance, even with bad pacing, actually happens. It's satisfying, and among majority of romcoms around, it just doesn't beat around the bush so it's another reason people might like it.

Energetic-Nova said:

Well yes, they could have chosen something else. But they didn't. And it's fine. You don't need an excuse. It's okay to put in just like that.
I guess it's been bit of a bait but I actually like it that way. It betrays your expectations and biases a bit.
ImaishiOct 19, 2018 9:06 AM
Oct 19, 2018 9:14 AM

May 2017
This is dumb whenever people don't like something and that show is getting people's attention their asses starts to itch and then they create these hate threads.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2018 9:38 AM
Dec 2017
Show is not bad or good either, the Romance is rushed, which I tend to agree.
Oct 19, 2018 9:44 AM

Feb 2017
this series is actually far from great. they make theory dump but in reality it has no use and any conclusion.

MC remember kanji lesson out of nowhere is a big no no. Do not say anything about power of love or power of deep relationship, it is makes no sense.
they can make a good dialogue but cannot make a solid reasoning.

the confession scene is more bs. as other person already forget something, making confession in front of school citizen to make someone that had already vanish to be exist is stupid. atleast make some solid explanation to make it believable.

also something i have already mentioned above, the "deep relationship". hell no, this series gonna be a harem". all that situation only as a tool to drag plot and interact with more chicks.

the only main selling point in this series is dialogue and character interaction that weebs never experience so weebs praise it.
evonieeOct 19, 2018 9:51 AM

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Oct 19, 2018 10:37 AM
Oct 2018
I don't care this show is not overrated...
Dialogue between the MC's is amazing ( more realistic than any anime i have ever seen).. aldo if you have so mich problem then just don't watch it why talk shit about show that you don't even know a thing about?
See saying anything is acceptable because of freedom of speech but knowing nothing and saying absurd is foolishness so please drop the act of fool!
Oct 19, 2018 12:02 PM
Jan 2016
Energetic-Nova said:
baellistA said:

"Bad character design" Opinion
"Terrible voice acting" Opinion
Characters aren't likable? Maybe you could elaborate? You can't just say "XYZ is bad" and just leave it like that. If there's no explanation you can't really argue back. That just leaves you with no logical position.

If I'm reading this correctly, you'd prefer more fanservice? What the hell? Didn't you just complain about them using a bunny suit and then you say that there could have been more? I said that the bunny suit was related to the plot, that's all I said. You don't know the actual reason towards why they chose a bunny costume, but you assume it in a way that is negative because you're thinking its an audience that wants ecchi? That's not in the tags. So it wouldn't really attract that kind of audience. "Original less sexualized costume" So what is it? Do you want fanservice or not? Seems like you are just hung up on of the most simple things that is actually VERY minor in the story so far.

You made a good point with how the two guys look very similar, that's fine.
Like you said you wanted more fanservice, but why? You criticize the bunny suit, but want more? That makes no sense.

I will never understand the brain of someone who drops legendary anime like Steins Gate, or Monster. This can't even be a difference in taste, this is almost like trolling on another level...
baellistAOct 19, 2018 12:05 PM
Oct 19, 2018 12:51 PM

May 2013
Ah, the classic shit-slinging MAL arena. Keep it up and good job OP. :)
Truly a Divine Comedy
Oct 19, 2018 1:13 PM
Mar 2016
i dont care about MAL rate
but say this Overrated with A BIGGEST BULLSHIT OVERRATED ANIME EXIST AT SAME SEASON *cough* shit art offline*
i will make a simple conclusion "WHEN SOME PEOPLE SAY 'THIS IS OVERRATED' THEN THAT ISNT YOUR TASTE BUT YOU CANT LEAVE IT ALONE"
and simple suggestion "JUST LEAVE IT AND MAKE YOURSELF DONT CARE ABOUT IT" that more easiest than "I WANT TO MAKE THIS ANIME BREAKDOWN TO THE EARTH CAUSE SUPPOSEDLY THAT HAPPEN"
more easier way is change your perspective compared do what your ideal "i want to change this system"

just like me and minna's overrated anime, shit art offline, i rarely trash talk it but when someone say about overrated i will take a example for that shit and i never consider want watch it again
Oct 19, 2018 1:26 PM

Jul 2017
I don't know about all this but guys Schrödinger's cat really can not explain this sorcery-tier phenomenon. Who thought it was a good idea seriously
Oct 19, 2018 1:40 PM

Jun 2011
baellistA said:
Energetic-Nova said:

Characters aren't likable? Maybe you could elaborate? You can't just say "XYZ is bad" and just leave it like that. If there's no explanation you can't really argue back. That just leaves you with no logical position.

If I'm reading this correctly, you'd prefer more fanservice? What the hell? Didn't you just complain about them using a bunny suit and then you say that there could have been more? I said that the bunny suit was related to the plot, that's all I said. You don't know the actual reason towards why they chose a bunny costume, but you assume it in a way that is negative because you're thinking its an audience that wants ecchi? That's not in the tags. So it wouldn't really attract that kind of audience. "Original less sexualized costume" So what is it? Do you want fanservice or not? Seems like you are just hung up on of the most simple things that is actually VERY minor in the story so far.

Like you said you wanted more fanservice, but why? You criticize the bunny suit, but want more? That makes no sense.

I will never understand the brain of someone who drops legendary anime like Steins Gate, or Monster. This can't even be a difference in taste, this is almost like trolling on another level...

They use the bunnysuit to get attention for fanservice reasons and because they just want to sell a figure. I prefer something like Keijo where the costume, the plot, the fanservice, and the characters all match the story being told.

The bunnysuit feels out of place for the kind of anime it is.

It is OK if you like it, I am just here to show support for people who don't like it. I only watched one episode and could hardly pay any attention to anything but that the bunnysuit didn't move correctly, that the character design felt like something I have seen 100 times, that nothing really stood out.

To me, this was a problem, to someone else, it is probably not a problem.

I mean, I have dropped anime for less. Like Gurren Laggen, I dropped that because the boobs didn't move right and the costume design genuinely bugged me. I literally remember nothing else about it.

I know how tits work. So, sometimes an anime just can't sell me their fanservice.

Not possible in a bunnysuit. You would see her tits.

Very not possible in a bunnysuit. ^^^ This singular action took me right out of it. Unless it is painted on, this simply isn't possible.

If this had a more whacky style, I could buy into it better, but it doesn't. Trying to sell itself as mundane. Can't even get the bunnysuit right.

Feels like the standard for "good anime this season" was lowered to "Wow, they can animate a walk sequence!"
Energetic-NovaOct 19, 2018 1:45 PM
Oct 19, 2018 1:57 PM

Apr 2018
hmm, mal is really a dangerous place
if you already hate a show, then no one can make you like it, and you can't make people who love it hate it either
so why bickering, it makes no sense
if you don't like it, just drop it, rate it 1, and stay away, no one gets hurt
btw so far i love this show, and i know i love it, that's enough
Thank you Japan for all the weird shit
Oct 19, 2018 1:58 PM
Sep 2016
Energetic-Nova said:
baellistA said:

They use the bunnysuit to get attention for fanservice reasons and because they just want to sell a figure. I prefer something like Keijo where the costume, the plot, the fanservice, and the characters all match the story being told.

The bunnysuit feels out of place for the kind of anime it is.

It is OK if you like it, I am just here to show support for people who don't like it. I only watched one episode and could hardly pay any attention to anything but that the bunnysuit didn't move correctly, that the character design felt like something I have seen 100 times, that nothing really stood out.

To me, this was a problem, to someone else, it is probably not a problem.

I mean, I have dropped anime for less. Like Gurren Laggen, I dropped that because the boobs didn't move right and the costume design genuinely bugged me. I literally remember nothing else about it.

I know how tits work. So, sometimes an anime just can't sell me their fanservice.

Not possible in a bunnysuit. You would see her tits.

Very not possible in a bunnysuit. ^^^ This singular action took me right out of it. Unless it is painted on, this simply isn't possible.

If this had a more whacky style, I could buy into it better, but it doesn't. Trying to sell itself as mundane. Can't even get the bunnysuit right.

Feels like the standard for "good anime this season" was lowered to "Wow, they can animate a walk sequence!"

Why are you proudly demonstrating your stupidity ?

As for the topic itself, no, this anime isn't bad, in fact the 3 first episodes are very good for the genre.
Oct 19, 2018 3:00 PM

May 2015
@Energetic-Nova I can't believe you dropped it and gave it a 3 over something so inconsequential. Like why do you care this much about a fucking bunny suit? Jesus christ.

Oct 19, 2018 3:11 PM

Jun 2011
TsukuyomiREKT said:
@Energetic-Nova I can't believe you dropped it and gave it a 3 over something so inconsequential. Like why do you care this much about a fucking bunny suit? Jesus christ.

I donno, because I have worn one and it bugged me? Why should I waste my time watching a show I don't like?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2018

228 by Mythia »»
Today, 5:55 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2018

518 by weka »»
Apr 21, 4:56 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2018

278 by Killerind »»
Apr 18, 8:02 PM

» How many chapters left

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 7

10 by Aruhaya »»
Apr 8, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2018

195 by RinoRappa »»
Apr 4, 6:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.