Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 12, 2019 7:55 PM

Dec 2014
This was the chapter that really sold me on Black Clover and I'm glad the anime adaptation handled it really well.

Asta not getting depressed is an inspiring scene but the part that really gets me is when he tears up over having been blessed with great friends. The kid who wouldn't cry even when his arms were all busted up was moved to tears because he had something to be thankful for. :(
Jan 26, 2019 11:30 PM

Mar 2014
So this was the moment that changed Gigguk's mind about Asta's character. I can see why. That was really nice to see that Asta realizes now he's been blessed with good friends
Jan 26, 2019 11:39 PM
Dec 2017
I seriously admire Asta's determination. I almost shed a tear when I heard him yell out that he wasn't giving up. That is Asta's thing but I really felt like he was going to give up or fall into despair or something. Honestly, I think that would be one of the saddest sights to see for a character like him...

Anyway, it was a good episode and I liked seeing Asta reflect on his past experiences. I'm curious about Vanessa though. Hmm...
Jan 29, 2019 4:22 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, what a heartfelt episode this was!

I knew Asta would collapse mentally and burst out in tears at some point of the show, but thankfully I was wrong. Almost shed a tear when he came out screaming instead of crying there during the night scene, but I definitely teared up a bit when Asta said “I wasn’t blessed with magic but I sure was blessed with good friends”. God, that was heavy! Looks like the members are off to different parts to find a cure, looking forward to seeing how things pan out from here onwards! Surely, Vanessa is up to something interesting, the Op suggests so too.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 13, 2019 6:52 AM

Mar 2016
I figured that there's more to just broken arms after the fight against Vetto. The cursed arms that can't be healed using conventional methods/magic. Now that does felt pretty forced to the story, but meh...

I like how all other Black Bulls members took the initiative and searched for a cure to Asta's arms, even putting it above things such as food for Charmy and imouto for Gauche.

Never seen Asta cried like that before...
Jul 20, 2019 5:21 PM

Oct 2017
You know he isn’t going to have broken arms for the rest of the series but this episode still has an emotional impact.
Nov 14, 2019 6:56 AM
Oct 2019
I'm guessing Vanessa knows of magic that could break the curse on his arms, I'm guessing she would have to ask I think her name was the Witch Queen...
Mar 25, 2020 11:49 AM

May 2018
rip asta's arms. I'm guessing that the witch's country has the cure
May 14, 2020 12:47 PM

Mar 2019
Ah,the red-haired guy is just awesome!
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jan 3, 2021 10:14 PM

Dec 2013
Yami's impression of Finral was amazing.

It was actually really heartwarming seeing the Black Bulls try so hard to help Asta.

This naked red hair guy came out of nowhere. It feels like we are supposed to know him but I have no idea who he is.
Jun 10, 2021 9:15 AM

Jun 2020
So they just came back from the mission and Asta's arms are still badly injured

Pretty emotional for Asta since the doctor that works under the Wizard King says that it cannot be healed as it is a curse that's pretty depressing since he can't use magic in the first place now he can't even use his only way of combating his swords, although he still doesn't give up that's some dedication right there and a good mindset, The Black Bull members are finding a way on how to fix this curse props to them as well

This was a pretty emotional episode more so for Asta a lot of things happened quite fast, I hope they can focus more on other members too now that Asta can't do much in combat.

(P.C. So Gauche did a test on the book to see if he's a good brother well he got pissed there as well lol, Gordon got sad as well poor Gordon)
Jun 28, 2021 12:17 AM

Dec 2012
Owen.
What'd he say to Asta?
Dat feast.
lol at Finral's trick.
LMAO at Grey's censor.
I want Vanessa to cheer me up.
Asta's arms cant be healed?
lol at the imouto hex book.
Who the hell is that?
Dat ending.
Kill him.

New OP version.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 26, 2021 7:49 AM

Mar 2015
Oh boy, poor Asta!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 25, 2021 9:22 AM

May 2015
Such drama, much wow
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Nov 10, 2021 11:08 AM

Jul 2015
Asta may not be blessed with magic but he truly is blessed with some amazing friends who each try their best at searching a cure for the cursed arms.

Feb 11, 2022 1:24 AM
Jul 2020
Damn quite of a heartwarming emotional ep, 5/5
Feb 24, 2022 4:52 AM
Jul 2018
Not much happened, slow paced but full emotional moments, scenes and dialogues.
I'm excited for Witch Forest.
Apr 25, 2022 8:09 AM

Mar 2021
aww that was wholesomee

from the op vanessa clearly will have a big role, ig it makes sense since she's the only one that hasn't got deep into
May 29, 2022 12:15 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
This was the first episode where things got.... real. I actually felt something, and I may or may not have had a tear starting to form in my right eye. If nothing else, this gives me hope that Black Clover is indeed capable of heavier moments amidst everything else. Asta's unrelenting, fate-defying nature has infected those close to him, and they in turn have become the comrades that he more than deserves.

I like how they utilize Asta's broken arms, when usually you'd probably think it was not that serious of a matter, he'll just get healed later, right? But no, their battle with Vetto still echoes into their lives. What's coming next is labelled as filler, but I see no reason whatsoever to skip them. Although I'm going to guess it's going to come down to Asta stabbing himself with his demon sword lol

This is my favorite episode so far. Even if it was just a little bit, it had the emotion I was looking for. This renews my hope that this anime will indeed get better and better. I can see why it was after this episode where gigguk decided to make his black clover doesn't suck anymore video.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jul 26, 2022 5:27 AM

Jul 2016
yarwe said:
aww that was wholesomee

from the op vanessa clearly will have a big role, ig it makes sense since she's the only one that hasn't got deep into

Time for some witch queen action!
Aug 25, 2022 1:45 PM

Jun 2019
This is the first time I cried in this show. Don't give up, Asta. ;_; Props to all the Black Bulls. They're so sweet.
Oct 17, 2022 4:43 AM
Oct 2022
quindi questa invasione era solo un esca per fare qualcosa di assurdo dopo.
l'avevano presentata come gente assurda e poi era scarsissima xD
Nov 23, 2022 10:04 AM

Mar 2010
Wholesum asf, if only I could shed tears I would. But alas.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 18, 2023 10:47 PM

Jul 2022
Wow friendship like this only exist in anime, also that determination is inspiring!
Jul 22, 2023 2:32 AM
Nov 2022
I love everyone from the black bulls so much. The friendship that has developed between everyone is so pure. 
I'm glad that Asta doesn't want to give up his dream and has such great friends who support him in everything.
Jul 29, 2023 12:36 PM
Jan 2021
can someone please acknowledge gordon, i feel so bad for the guy 😭🤣🤣

Jan 7, 4:04 AM
Jun 2022
Noice Team , Grey And Charmy Are Cute Together.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 152 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2020

50 by Vindicater »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 151 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Usopp8000 - Nov 10, 2020

90 by Vindicater »»
29 minutes ago

Poll: » Favorite op?

infinite_Shadows - Mar 18

17 by Rhae »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 92 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2019

98 by -PhiL- »»
Yesterday, 2:48 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 89 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2019

75 by -PhiL- »»
Yesterday, 12:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.