Forum Settings
Forums
School-Live!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 8, 2018 4:41 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Whoa, that revelation....

Reality is hard to hear sometimes. At least they have a chance to escape with all the chaos going out there.
Oct 8, 2018 6:42 PM
Mar 2017
So Shiiko can not keep up with them, it's a shame she has not survived.
The soldiers are making their appearance and the girls are fleeing.
The revelation that Rii-chan and Mii-kun tell Yuki left me very sad, now what will be their actions to flee from the soldiers?
Oct 8, 2018 9:43 PM
Jul 2018
It's one gut punch after another with every chapter of this manga. I really miss the vibe from the start of the story when it was just them trying to survive because while it was grim, it was nothing close to this. I also have a feeling that Gakkou Gurashi is nearing its end and it's not going to be a happy one...
Oct 9, 2018 1:07 AM

Feb 2018
BatWeeb said:
It's one gut punch after another with every chapter of this manga. I really miss the vibe from the start of the story when it was just them trying to survive because while it was grim, it was nothing close to this. I also have a feeling that Gakkou Gurashi is nearing its end and it's not going to be a happy one...

The same here. I think, Gakkou Gurashi will not have happy ending at all. Maan, this cliffhanger from the last chapter. I thought that Shiko will just betray everyone. It's sad she didn't survive - as much sad for me that when it turned out that DJ didn't made it too.
Oct 9, 2018 2:15 AM

Nov 2013
Another plot twist...
I have a bad feeling about this :(
Oct 9, 2018 2:41 AM

Jun 2014
Shiiko.... and seeing them carry Kurumi like that. This is so sad :(
Oct 9, 2018 4:47 AM

Aug 2015
every chapter keeps hurting more and more AAAGGHH GODDAMN

Oct 9, 2018 1:13 PM

Mar 2012
What the fuck was this?
I'm really really glad Kurumi is safe, but man this plot twist...

So... are we near the end? Are the girls going to die against mercenaries?

I love the manga but since they arrived at the university everything feels like they are going to have the worst of the bad endings.
Waifus only represent ideals
Oct 10, 2018 9:27 PM

Apr 2016
That's rough. We lost another good character and now I have no idea what's gonna happen next.
Oct 12, 2018 4:51 PM

Sep 2017
Seems like Yuki's been keeping it real for too long so someone else had to create a delusion for her ^^ Also Rii is actually being useful again which is good to see.

Since we're not doing the slice of life stuff any more, peril and drama is pretty much all we can get at the moment
Oct 14, 2018 9:03 PM
Aug 2018
Jesus Christ man I went on a serious binge with this series watched the anime and read the manga in like 5 hours and my god I didn’t even think this series was still going that last chapter ruined my life
Oct 21, 2018 5:12 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
So the hunters have finally caught up. But Shiiko deciding to leave the girls and survive her last days alone was surprising. That ending though sure was a game changer. Reality can be harsh sometimes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 28, 2019 2:02 PM

Jun 2015
That devise seemed weird from the start.
Feb 3, 2021 1:07 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
I knew it, something was fishy with Bowman-kun giving emotional support in conversations. There's no proof that such a thing can be implemented in real life without someone behind it. Poor Shiiko, she did her best in her own way.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jun 8, 2021 8:26 PM

May 2016
I initially thought that Shiiko betrayed them and led the Randall Protection Agency to the girls but it turned out that it wasn't the case. She might've projected false hope by controlling the simplified version of Bowman but she kept the group's spirits up even when Yuki wasn't able to fulfill that role because of everything that was happening.

It's sad to see her go, not to mention that there's not much left for them at this point...

Oct 22, 2021 4:10 PM

Mar 2014
Ngl, Bowman seemed fishy from the start but I wasn't sure whether the AI shit and the lie detection was meant to be questioned or if we simply had to suspend our disbelief for convenience's sake.

But I have to say that the whole 'x thing is around -> x thing is revealed to be a delusion -> x character learns this and has the rug pulled out from under them' circle is getting kind of repetitive. It was good the first time with Yuki, the second time with Yuuri we could see it from miles ahead but it was tolerable, and now Bowman. It lacks the emotional punch after all these similar plot points regardless of their predictability.
Feb 28, 9:33 AM
Nov 2020
Dam what a plot twist, seem Randall cooperation closing up on them. Also looks like my girl Kurumi is closing up to her death bed ;-; don’t like where this is going, each chapter just seem to worse and worse for them.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Chapter 74 Discussion

Wongus - Jun 29, 2019

14 by _elvira_ »»
Feb 29, 9:52 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Chapter 62 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2018

18 by _elvira_ »»
Feb 27, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Chapter 36 Discussion

Drake1000 - Jul 13, 2015

13 by _elvira_ »»
Feb 25, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Chapter 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

20 by _elvira_ »»
Feb 24, 3:48 PM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Chapter 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2014

13 by Ceyliel »»
Nov 13, 2023 1:45 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.