Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2018 12:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damn, he caught the bullet just like that.

Nice to see a bit of nen action and nen beast in the background but we're still on the 8th day of the voyage. I can't wait to see Kurapika's next move in his plans.
Sep 28, 2018 2:01 AM

Feb 2018
I just want to see the phantom troupe and Hisoka again. I don't really care about the succession way anymore tbh way to many hiatuses to remember who is fighting who and why.
Sep 28, 2018 2:03 AM

Sep 2014
So, the 9th prince tried to stop the succession war by assassinating his father but failed yet unlocked his ability and basically joined the war too. Meanwhile, the 8th prince was murdered in his bed. Twelve princes are left now.
Sep 28, 2018 4:30 AM

Oct 2017
Now I’m really curious to see what else halkenburg will do since he’s now serious in taking part in the succession war.
Sep 28, 2018 6:23 AM

Sep 2010
Nice chapter to read, but I really hope we can see more PT (and Hisoka, has been so long) before chapter 390 releases. Or else we will have to wait a few more years :D
Sep 28, 2018 8:14 AM

Apr 2016
9th prince stand is fast and precise like certain stand.So,his nen is more powerful than Sale sale's nen beast,he can recruit new bodyguards instantly after he hit them with his arrow and it seems he didn't lost any of his bodyguard lives.So,that is superior nen than a nen beast itself.With his inpenetrable offense and defense and his nen beast that can emit illusion/take consciousness,9th prince is one of the most powerful prince right now.
SquirrelStandSep 28, 2018 8:17 AM
Hi,please be patient,thank you.
Sep 28, 2018 8:17 AM

Apr 2016
Bowman145 said:
Now I’m really curious to see what else halkenburg will do since he’s now serious in taking part in the succession war.

My prediction:
He recruits bodyguards from every prince with his nen ability and then they will all go undercover and eventually 9th prince will get the strongest forces in the ship,that is if he doesn't get killed by other princes.
Hi,please be patient,thank you.
Sep 28, 2018 9:25 AM

Mar 2014
Things are heating up! RIP Sale Sale, it was expected after his nen beast was devoured by predator.

Can't wait to see what will happen in the banquet! I have a hunch they'll show the Troupe in the next chapter instead of the banquet, but I will be excited either way.
Sep 28, 2018 1:14 PM

Nov 2011
xShinigami3125 said:
I just want to see the phantom troupe and Hisoka again. I don't really care about the succession way anymore tbh way to many hiatuses to remember who is fighting who and why.

Many people can still enjoy this another amazing arc.. And if you can't remember anything, it's also part is your failure..
But rest assured, we will get another Phantom Troupe and Hisoka, just wait and try to enjoy this succession war thing ...
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Sep 28, 2018 4:13 PM

Apr 2016
damn, if you wanna talk about OP abilities, Halkenberg's got 'em all beat...
that part where he tried to shoot himself and the nen beast caught the bullet had serious JoJo vibes
Sep 28, 2018 10:36 PM

Feb 2018
Jim_Heart said:
xShinigami3125 said:

Many people can still enjoy this another amazing arc.. And if you can't remember anything, it's also part is your failure..
But rest assured, we will get another Phantom Troupe and Hisoka, just wait and try to enjoy this succession war thing ...

I do but it's pretty hard to remember all the details of a bunch of Dialoge heavy chapters when there are always months in between releases. I guess I ll just reread the entire arc once it's done in 25 years.
Sep 29, 2018 2:12 AM
Jul 2018
We have come long way to be impressed by that little puny s*it.
Sep 29, 2018 4:15 AM

May 2013
Still no hisoka btw the art throughout this whole arc has been good.

Sep 29, 2018 12:03 PM
Nov 2017
One of the best Sucession War Arc chapters. The reason? It was a really good Halkenburg´s character development. In fact, just the fact it´s CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT in this arc is already enough to take our attention. We´ve read lots of information, technical exposition, there´s no "human side" in this arc beggining. And damn, what a good character Halk is! I guess he will be one of the nucleos of the arc when it´s reduced in terms of participants.
Sep 29, 2018 7:08 PM

Apr 2018
I knew Halkenburg was gonna show his role of importance in the succession war and jesus this did not disappoint. Glad we've finally been getting more development out of him. Any predictions of which of the princes is gonna get axed off next?
✧・゚:* space is the place *:・゚✧

Sep 30, 2018 7:24 AM
Sep 2018
Seems no one cares about sale-sale, I dont blame you all, all he can do is fucking up, but I am kinda sad that his nen beast is so weak
Sep 30, 2018 5:50 PM
Jan 2014
Nafisphinehas said:
Seems no one cares about sale-sale, I dont blame you all, all he can do is fucking up, but I am kinda sad that his nen beast is so weak

Seriously! I was hoping the Predator ability would get poisoned/turned by Sale-Sale’s Beast.

Next up is that stupid Prince Tyson hopefullly!
Oct 1, 2018 3:47 PM
Sep 2016
that bullet catching scene was just like when Jotaro tried to shoot his own head and his stand caught the bullet in jojo stardust crusader. i see what u did Togashi 😎😎😎
Oct 7, 2018 5:45 PM

Oct 2016
I would like that in the future Halkenburg somehow became an ally of Kurapika, but I do not know if it is even probable...
It's as if Nasubi knows everything that is going to happen in the war of succession.
It leaves me very much in suspense.
Aug 15, 2021 7:51 AM

Feb 2018
Predator got Prince Casanova. Halkenburg caught the royal army in their sleep, then he tried killing the king and then himself. Well now he's awakened and seems strong af damn
Oct 16, 2022 9:01 PM

Feb 2022
Very interesting the power of the king
 I'm not a critic or anything like that but I like to give my opinion

Jan 19, 7:40 PM

Nov 2015
MonkeyDHunter said:
the 8th prince was murdered in his bed.

lmao, what's really funny is that he doesn't fit in the chamber like the rest, it would be amusing to see he's been stuffed there... yeah, he's wide. he's even more overweight than his father.

💢

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 63 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - May 13, 2014

6 by Waddledont »»
Apr 14, 5:16 PM

» Chapter 401 will come out

georgecretuu1 - Mar 10, 2023

14 by StardustCursader »»
Apr 12, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 391 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ManWild - Oct 20, 2022

62 by removed-user »»
Mar 7, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 1 Discussion

Canute - Jun 1, 2013

16 by Joel77 »»
Feb 28, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 51 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jul 25, 2014

4 by Farm-key »»
Feb 18, 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.