Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2018 8:08 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode gave me a some Muv Luv vibes. An invasion at Neo Xianglong by those monsters...

It looks like we're ready heading into the climax now with a large defense coordinated by Leon and the others. Speaking of Leon, he seems to be even closer to discovering the truth about the generation of this timeline and its secrets.

Aug 30, 2018 11:42 AM

Jun 2013
Won is finally killed by Quiny once and for all.
Really looking like we're heading to the climax and tbh I am kinda excited to see what they will do.

The soundtrack was very hyping.

4/5 I got bored a lot with the series early on besides its big moments but the last 2 episodes have been pretty enjoyable for me, looking forward to the finale.
Sep 12, 2018 11:26 AM

Jul 2017
The spider-robot army is back again for another invasion...

Along with the bees, that do not fight but protect their eggs, another interesting evolution that's relatable to animal life...another sign of the Reactor reacting to B.R.A.I and affecting their livelihood as well...

Won, not lost by the fray, comes back for Queenie for another round...the final round to settle once and for all...with Queenie the winner above all.

And Leon fighting off against the stance of B.R.A.I.'s reactions, another point to get stronger...

All this while Sieg takes a backseat to everything...and Leon one step closer to the dimensional tactics and secrets at the risk of his own life...

That's not good if it is all to beat Sieg at his own game into creating an evolutionized world...

Final 3 episodes to go, wonder where this direction will take us forth?
Sep 30, 2018 10:59 PM

May 2015
"Is it land crab season?" Lol. Now that Cain mentions it, we've been seeing a lot of crabs...

"Time to go Ahab on your ass, Moby Dicks!"
"No, not 'Moby Dicks', Cain. They may well be female." Man, I love Leon.

Jumping Whales!

Only in Juushinki Pandora will you see a mechanical robot doing kung fu against a cyborg bird...

Damn, Leon puts the multidimensional shield up and he just gets knocked around all over the place. Well he's outcold again. And I'll have to wait for the next episode...again...
Oct 1, 2018 2:53 PM

Jul 2017
The music in the episode was awesome. Really hyped me up.
Jan 6, 2019 7:51 PM
Mar 2017
Can someone tell me What song they used when quinny fights won!!
The episode was exiting, filled with hope, love and the powe of friendship.
Jan 7, 2019 12:31 PM
Sep 2007
Great, now they have reproduction and food chain... Like one brai per time wasn't troublesome enough. It's going to be tough.
Jan 11, 2019 12:21 PM
Jun 2014
1ntasar said:
Can someone tell me What song they used when quinny fights won!!
The episode was exiting, filled with hope, love and the powe of friendship.

I found it. Its Meteor by West Ground

https://youtu.be/paqozP4Z0TU

More topics from this board

Poll: » Juushinki Pandora Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2018

54 by Guts-Valley »»
May 30, 2022 8:15 PM

Poll: » Juushinki Pandora Episode 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2018

15 by PrOxAnto »»
Sep 25, 2021 2:37 PM

Poll: » Juushinki Pandora Episode 12 Discussion

Tarotist - Aug 9, 2018

1 by PrOxAnto »»
Sep 24, 2021 3:05 PM

Poll: » Juushinki Pandora Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2018

4 by modboy »»
May 8, 2020 9:35 PM

Poll: » Juushinki Pandora Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17, 2018

6 by Rob »»
Sep 19, 2019 12:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.