Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 16, 2018 8:53 PM

Nov 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
"Oh Hero-chan is so amazing that I'd be a horrible wife if I didn't let him mess around with other women!!!"

Aaaaand dropped. I thought this anime might be so bad it's good, but it's just so degrading to women (even by harem anime standards) that it's infuriating.
Aug 19, 2018 7:39 AM

Feb 2018
i dont like that steintor punk...
i got to say this show makes me want to drop it.. but hey lets stick with it for few more eps...
What did You expect? life sucks from the get go....
Aug 21, 2018 1:03 AM

Aug 2018
Opening with unexpected yuri action was a nice touch. The twins were adorable, but I agree with the idea they might be sneaks. I feel a little bad for the hometown love interest. As for the auction: Welcome to the ancient world. History is little more than a roster of great crimes and misdemeanors.
Aug 21, 2018 4:14 AM

Nov 2012
liberal_elder said:
Opening with unexpected yuri action was a nice touch. The twins were adorable

idk if they reveal this by the end of the episode because i stopped and just watched some reviews, but the twins are literal children. It's not a "nice touch" it's creepy as hell.
Aug 21, 2018 4:18 AM

Aug 2018
Netbug said:
liberal_elder said:
Opening with unexpected yuri action was a nice touch. The twins were adorable

idk if they reveal this by the end of the episode because i stopped and just watched some reviews, but the twins are literal children. It's not a "nice touch" it's creepy as hell.
You seem to know quite a bit about this episode. What’s your motivation other than to whine in the forums?

Besides I thought you were bragging a couple posts back that you had dropped this series, and yet here you still are.
NoviSunAug 21, 2018 4:22 AM
Aug 21, 2018 4:36 AM

Nov 2012
liberal_elder said:
Netbug said:

You seem to know quite a bit about this episode. What’s your motivation other than to whine in the forums?

Besides I thought you were bragging a couple posts back that you had dropped this series, and yet here you still are.

My motivation was apparently I was so bored that I wanted to see just how bad this anime was. Sorry, did me complaining about creepy pedo crap make you upset for some reason I don't want to think about too hard? Because that's not my problem.

And this is my first time commenting about this anime IIRC so IDK what you're talking about. Maybe you're mistaking me with one of the other MANY people who think this anime is bottom of the barrel trash.
Aug 21, 2018 4:39 AM

Aug 2018
Netbug said:
liberal_elder said:

My motivation was apparently I was so bored that I wanted to see just how bad this anime was. Sorry, did me complaining about creepy pedo crap make you upset for some reason I don't want to think about too hard? Because that's not my problem.

And this is my first time commenting about this anime IIRC so IDK what you're talking about. Maybe you're mistaking me with one of the other MANY people who think this anime is bottom of the barrel trash.
May I never become so bored that I force myself to watch anime in a genre I don’t like, just so I can whine in a forum. I’ll pray for you.
Aug 21, 2018 4:42 AM

Nov 2012
liberal_elder said:
Netbug said:

May I never become so bored that I force myself to watch anime in a genre I don’t like, just so I can whine in a forum. I’ll pray for you.

Like I said, not the only reason. Have fun trying to argue with everyone who dislikes this anime though, because boy HOWDY that's gonna be a lot of negative comments to defend against. Good luck, dude.
Sep 12, 2018 9:25 AM

Dec 2014
the last set of heroines introduced… I like where this is going but I really want the protagonist to return to his homeland/ timeline…. For now will continue watching
Oct 29, 2018 12:15 PM

May 2012
Okay progression, let's see what's next though.
Mar 23, 2019 9:08 AM

Feb 2019
Hmm, people really don't enjoy this episode do they...
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Jul 31, 2019 12:36 PM

Sep 2012
it reminds me of ambishion of oda nobunaga, guy ends up in past and helps oda nobunaga, 16 girl oda
Jan 4, 2021 3:00 PM

Aug 2018
This guy has so many girls he could marry but doesnt want any of them. Actually so dumb. Id marry all of them, starting with Linnea because she is the cutest.

Well, Siegrune is ugly af and acts like a man all the time, so I would not marry her. Act like a girl for once, you stupid bitch.

It actually angers me that he says no to all of them.

Oct 3, 2022 10:47 AM

Apr 2013
So... why does he allow slavery in the first place? As patriarch he should be able to do something about it instead of just buying all slaves.

More topics from this board

» Why so low rating?

Anime_freak_08 - Oct 15, 2019

25 by Sosighety »»
Feb 16, 2:34 AM

Poll: » Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Valkyria Episode 1 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

13 by AlphaWinchester »»
Jun 11, 2023 7:13 PM

Poll: » Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Valkyria Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2018

69 by cannon_fire123 »»
Dec 24, 2022 7:55 AM

Poll: » Best Girl poll

MetalTsundere - Nov 11, 2018

6 by LowIqSalty »»
Nov 15, 2022 2:59 AM

Poll: » Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Valkyria Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2018

23 by Gator »»
Oct 7, 2022 7:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.