Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2018 7:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, all the fangirls in this series. That Ike-P guy is such a playboy. However, I don't think he's a bad guy and in fact defends one dude from being made fun of.

The episode was really strange again. The fiction/reality blending is still there though. I wonder where they will take Ike-P's role from here. He's lost his cool this episode.

Stark700May 27, 2018 8:42 AM
May 27, 2018 9:11 AM

Jun 2015
Finally got an episode focusing on the antagonists, but I honestly don't care much about them lol. Ike-P is quite the playboy. They really don't want to go back to reality and will do anything to not go back at all.
May 27, 2018 9:40 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Guess to the materialistic musicians this is hitting them hard. Guess in the real world Ikep suffered the same harassment that those girls gave to the NPC. But to think that the core reason he hates Izuru is because he has everything that he lacks. I guess having good looks can be a double edged sword as well. An interesting episode that expanded Ikep and Izuru's characters quite a bit. It was amusing seeing the effects that Mu's sleep has on the life of the musicians. The insight into what the opposing side was doing was interesting and paired well with the previous episode. Now though i think things are getting serious.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2018 10:02 AM

Jul 2017
Antagonists are pretty generic and not worth caring for. This episode was okay? It had its good and its mediocre moments. But it seems there is finally some serious shit going on with its story.
May 27, 2018 10:27 AM

Sep 2015
OH BOIIIII

Wicked

We already know the reasons of 4 musicians, we only have to know Shadow Knife, Wicked and Thorm.
NayoutMay 27, 2018 10:30 AM
May 27, 2018 10:47 AM

Nov 2009
Is the game as bad as the anime by any chance?
May 27, 2018 10:51 AM

Sep 2015
haydnwright said:
Is the game as bad as the anime by any chance?

The only good point of the game are its characters, everything else is bad or mediocre. The Overdose version has added new characters, new events, changes in combat and a new route to get to know the musicians in depth, greatly improving the whole game.

And before I forget, the story of the anime is original and they are trying to show a much more rational protagonist with an explanation about Mobius' formation that the game never explained. It feels like a complementary material to the game to understand what Mobius is.
NayoutMay 27, 2018 10:55 AM
May 27, 2018 11:28 AM
Apr 2016
Nayout said:
OH BOIIIII

Wicked

We already know the reasons of 4 musicians, we only have to know Shadow Knife, Wicked and Thorm.

Also that kid, Totsugeki or what, which joined Go-Home club. His character song is crystal clear with his motives, though, but so far he is actually the most mysterious one, as he is trying to play both sides (it seems), and where his true allegiance lies is unknown.
Re:formed
May 27, 2018 11:49 AM

May 2018
So them Musician were addicted to their fantasies in the world of Mobius, while them Rogues wanted to go back to their reality cu'z they have the Cojones to live than to exist.......somehow that megane guy is setting them Rogues up.
May 27, 2018 7:30 PM

Oct 2012
The weirdness of this show keeps me watching. It's not really that great a show but I'm super curious where it's going.
May 27, 2018 10:53 PM
Jul 2018
Enjoyed having an episode dedicated to the bad guys, and also to Mobius not working properly while Mu's asleep (though, that didn't last long).

Wish to know more about the red-eyed/brown-haired "assistant" to Mu, though. It seems she has other alternative motives from the rest of the Musicians, so...

Anyway, can't wait to see what happens next!
May 28, 2018 12:04 AM

May 2015
Guess after the ruckus with mu, Mobius isn't working out the way the musicians want it to. Nice to see the focus on them.

Oh man...Izuru... mu gave him something that he did not want, and that is why he despises his looks in Mobius....wow....

So there really aren't any bad guys here in Mobius. The musicians are there just to support u and to stay in Mobius to live the lives that they want. However, among the musicians we've seen, KagiP remains as the most mysterious among them as we don't know what his true motives are yet.

Hmm...after watching this episode, Mobius heavily reminds me of the film Pleasantville...
May 28, 2018 12:15 AM
Apr 2016
Tarotist said:

So there really aren't any bad guys here in Mobius.

There has to be at least one.
We have not see two other Musicians and Thorn seems to be using the whole project to further her own purposes. I even suspect there is one villain outside the Mobius, who might be connected to Thorn. The way the whole thing is looking like I do not believe everyone could be allocated a tragic victim card.
Re:formed
May 28, 2018 1:28 AM

Aug 2017
Thorn’s seriously giving off creepy vibes. Good to expand on how the other side’s faring after Mu’s clash, mostly on IkeP (and Angel’s Song, prob my 2nd favorite from the OST after Distorted Happiness tbh). With everything covered though I’m looking forward to the climax - exploring the dynamic between Ritsu, Mu, and Thorn, and the last few musicians along the way.
Dec 9, 2019 2:02 PM

Jun 2014
Episode 7 and episode 8 could have been combined if they had just cut out all the time they wasted with the hot pot crap.
Mar 26, 2023 4:14 PM

Aug 2017
So this episode focused on most of the musicians state after μ's sleep, especially I-kep,
It's basically the other half of episode 7 LOL, but it was good to see some of the musician's emotions, 
That girl who is monitoring μ seems to be the mastermind behind all of this, also I don't know what are Kensuke's motives by joining the rogues,
Looks like the next episode is gonna be a face-off between the rogues and the musicians,
btw that guy who looks like Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul is still not introduced properly, I'm curious about his backstory.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Caligula Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

8 by Dekom »»
Apr 5, 2023 4:32 PM

Poll: » Caligula Episode 11 Discussion

Tarotist - Aug 9, 2018

3 by Dekom »»
Apr 4, 2023 5:22 PM

Poll: » Caligula Episode 10 Discussion

Tarotist - Aug 9, 2018

3 by Dekom »»
Apr 3, 2023 4:17 PM

Poll: » Caligula Episode 9 Discussion

fukumenkei - Aug 8, 2018

3 by Dekom »»
Apr 1, 2023 4:19 PM

Poll: » Caligula Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 20, 2018

40 by Dekom »»
Mar 25, 2023 4:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.