- Omoide Emanon
- Sotsugyousei
- Kiss yori mo Hayaku
- new Vampire Hunter D
- Yotsuba to!
May be some anime?
Jan 17, 2020 1:03 AM

Nov 2019
since everything else was said, ijiranaide nagatoro-san?
uninventiveJan 17, 2020 1:07 AM
misato > asuka > rei
Jan 17, 2020 1:15 AM

May 2012
AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU AKUMETSU
Fancy Quote
Anime isn't Life
But what's Life without some Anime, NEEEEEEE!!!!!
Jan 17, 2020 3:23 AM
Jul 2019
Dungeon Meshi, Umimachi Diary, Nagi no Oitoma, Kakukaku Shikajika
Jan 17, 2020 3:37 AM

Jun 2017
Spy x Family would be amazing, but Vanitas no Carte would be great too :P
If Vanitas in Vanitas no Carte would have the VA of Yato in Noragami (Kamiya Hiroshi) it would fit perfectly and make it even better.
Jan 17, 2020 3:54 AM

Aug 2015
Ragna Crimson, if done by ufotable or any other studio capable of creating amazing action scenes.

Helck. Would be super fun to watch this as an anime.
Jan 17, 2020 4:08 AM

Dec 2015
Every manga on my favourites list.
I'm not including the OVA's a couple of them got though.

Jan 17, 2020 8:07 AM
Jan 17, 2020 12:17 PM
Mar 2015
Taiyou no Ie
Vagabond
Bokura no Kiseki
Jan 17, 2020 4:45 PM

Apr 2008
I would like to see +Anima get an adaptation and Petshop of Horrors get a proper one....as well as Real from the creator of Slam Dunk.
Jan 17, 2020 4:51 PM

Jan 2019
tsukihime manga. good thats was one of my fav manga and i still declined the anime from 2003.

they really need some remake tho.
Feb 11, 2020 8:29 AM

Apr 2011
Rokudenashi Blues should have a TV anime.

https://myanimelist.net/manga/4444/Rokudenashi_Blues
IKKIsamaFeb 11, 2020 8:33 AM
Feb 11, 2020 8:35 AM

Jun 2019
Komi-san
And a decent adaptation of Tales of Demons and Gods(I know that it is a manhua)
Feb 11, 2020 8:38 AM
Apr 2018
Namaikizakari and Fairy Tail:100 Years Quest I guess
*Too lazy to make another signature*
Feb 11, 2020 8:38 AM
Aug 2018
Definitely MADK, this version of hell was one I haven't seen before, seeing it in an anime would likely be really interesting to watch. Sadly, since it's smut it most likely won't happen.
Feb 11, 2020 8:47 AM
Oct 2018
Out
Summer time render
Chainsaw man
blue flag

They are good manga and would be way better when they get animated
Feb 17, 2020 12:40 AM

Mar 2016
for me, the day pandora hearts gets a faithful anime adaptation i am gonna die from excess happiness
also i would like raves anime too + more of gunslinger girl
Feb 17, 2020 12:42 AM

Jan 2020
20th century boys. I'm even surprised that they haven't done it yet.
My youtube channel about music and anime :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_rrNoYApg1VQ-PIT7jZ37Q
Feb 17, 2020 12:43 AM

Feb 2013
most osamu tezuka manga really

in particular, an adolf 1 cour, and alabaster or ayako movie
as i actually read those xd

but i understand that serious seinen is not a good business decision usually
Feb 17, 2020 12:50 AM

Mar 2019
the one i'm looking for more is Spy x Family ;w;
Know your place, fool. - Ryomen Sukuna
Feb 17, 2020 1:30 AM

Nov 2018
I want a re-adaptation of Slam Dunk in it's entirety.

I've just started the inter high tournament that wasn't adapted and it's amazing

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time πŸ™πŸ™
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Feb 17, 2020 1:42 AM

May 2019
I want Vagabond and Oyasumi Punpun adaptations, but i don't even know if they could be adapted properly.
Feb 17, 2020 2:09 AM
Jul 2018
Shokuryou Jinrui
Apocalypse no Toride
Fire Punch
Those 3 need one just because there aren't any shows like this. If I am wrong, titles !!! Pls XD

Psyren - would love for it to be adapted but well, lost its chance maybe since it's been a while.

Voynich Hotel - short and weird, just for laughs.

Feb 17, 2020 3:46 AM
Mar 2015
If they have the budget, Adekan.
I'd also dig a proper adaption of Vassalord, if it keeps all the gore.
Feb 17, 2020 4:03 AM
Jul 2018
I guess Kusuriya no Hitorigoto, it would be really nice to see it animated
Feb 17, 2020 4:03 AM
Jan 2012
I'd love an anime adaptation of Vagabond done by Madhouse as I'm sure Madhouse would try their best to replicate the manga's style. When it comes to action I love Bones above all other studios, but Vagabond is actually more toned down with action so Madhouse feels like it'd do a better job if they don't decide to phone it in.

Liar Game would also be really cool as an anime, though unfortunately it's about a decade late. It's an intellectual gambling survival manga made by the person who made One Outs with a deuteragonist that was like Yagami Light but a lot less evil, it would have been received really well had it been released back when Death Note was still fresh in people's minds.

On the complete opposite spectrum compared to my elitist ass picks, Fujimura-kun Mates is pretty funny and would be a nice seasonal that probably wouldn't even get a second season.

AnimeSuckABit said:

Adaptations of Naoki's works are pretty difficult, there's too many tiny details, and because they're usually thrillers pacing is really important. The Monster anime being as good as it was to me is a miracle, and a 20th Century Boys adaptation would be even harder as there's more chapters and way more details, with every single character (besides one) mattering they'd have a hard time if they were forced to cut some things out. I love the hell out of 20th Century Boys and would watch the anime had it ever gotten one, but I can understand why studios wouldn't want to adapt it, it's all-risk-no-reward.
Feb 17, 2020 4:08 AM

Feb 2020
Bokura no Shokutaku!! That would make a great movie
Feb 17, 2020 4:29 AM
Feb 17, 2020 4:30 AM

Oct 2010
I'll just say HakoMari, it's a light novel but it's that good and enjoyable. I mean, Sagrada Reset got an adaptation years after it ended so there is a speck of chance.
Feb 17, 2020 4:31 AM

Jun 2012
As usual, my only answer is Psyren. .
Feb 17, 2020 4:32 AM

Apr 2016
Defnitely Niehime to Kemono no Ou. It's an amazing manga and I would love to see it animated.
ChroNoiR Episode.0 is the best anime to ever exist

Kanae forever in my heart

Feb 17, 2020 4:34 AM

Jul 2007
666 Satan. It is one of the best battle shonen there is.
β˜†β˜†β˜†
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
β˜†β˜†β˜†

Feb 17, 2020 4:37 AM

Jun 2019
I wish Homunculus would get an anime adaptation. A manga like that really deserves one.
Feb 17, 2020 4:39 AM

Sep 2016
The world is mine, Hakaijuu, Homonculus, Eden it's a endless world, Jagaaaan, Bloody Monday, Sanctuary, Jiraishin, Suicide Island, Alive the final evolution, Aim for the deepest part of the dungeon: novel, Black summoner V: novel, Reincarnation no Kaben, Smokin Parade, Sekai Oni, Otogi Matsuri, Akumetsu, Apocalypse no toride, liar game, ubel blatt, freesia, archanid, until death do us part, High rise invasion.
OeKusoBabaFeb 17, 2020 4:47 AM
Feb 17, 2020 4:42 AM

Feb 2016
I would like to see vanitas no carte.
The battle is over.
Show respect for the fallen
who fought so bravely.
Feb 17, 2020 4:58 AM

May 2017
i didnt read to much manga, but i like Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu meme and i want it

i hope they make another season for One Outs and Bleach
Feb 17, 2020 5:24 AM

Apr 2019
Onanie Master Kurosawa and Girl Friends deserves an anime adaptation.
Feb 17, 2020 5:27 AM

Feb 2019
Octave. It's a great yuri manga.
Feb 17, 2020 6:12 AM
Jun 2017
Personally i hope shuumatsu no harem:fantasia can get a chance to be adapted into anime🀞🏼
Feb 17, 2020 6:48 AM

Sep 2014
Duplicate threads have been merged.
Feb 17, 2020 7:21 AM

Jan 2020
OnionKnightRises said:
I'd love an anime adaptation of Vagabond done by Madhouse as I'm sure Madhouse would try their best to replicate the manga's style. When it comes to action I love Bones above all other studios, but Vagabond is actually more toned down with action so Madhouse feels like it'd do a better job if they don't decide to phone it in.

Liar Game would also be really cool as an anime, though unfortunately it's about a decade late. It's an intellectual gambling survival manga made by the person who made One Outs with a deuteragonist that was like Yagami Light but a lot less evil, it would have been received really well had it been released back when Death Note was still fresh in people's minds.

On the complete opposite spectrum compared to my elitist ass picks, Fujimura-kun Mates is pretty funny and would be a nice seasonal that probably wouldn't even get a second season.

AnimeSuckABit said:

Adaptations of Naoki's works are pretty difficult, there's too many tiny details, and because they're usually thrillers pacing is really important. The Monster anime being as good as it was to me is a miracle, and a 20th Century Boys adaptation would be even harder as there's more chapters and way more details, with every single character (besides one) mattering they'd have a hard time if they were forced to cut some things out. I love the hell out of 20th Century Boys and would watch the anime had it ever gotten one, but I can understand why studios wouldn't want to adapt it, it's all-risk-no-reward.

They could just do what they did with Monster : a copy/paste of the manga. Worked well with Monster so why not ?
Feb 17, 2020 1:02 PM
Jan 2012
AnimeSuckABit said:
OnionKnightRises said:

They could just do what they did with Monster : a copy/paste of the manga. Worked well with Monster so why not ?

They could, and I'm not saying I'd hate it at all, if anything I'd love to see my favorite manga on screen. I'm just saying I understand why studios haven't done so. Naoki's work sadly doesn't get much attention from the anime community as a whole, and even if it did the budget and talent would be spread thin as it'd be a long running anime, something studios really don't like making anymore as seasonals are much easier
Feb 17, 2020 2:59 PM

Oct 2019
tokyo mew mew a la mode.
I sooooo badly want to see an ova made out of this.
Feb 18, 2020 1:44 AM

Jan 2020
OnionKnightRises said:
AnimeSuckABit said:

They could, and I'm not saying I'd hate it at all, if anything I'd love to see my favorite manga on screen. I'm just saying I understand why studios haven't done so. Naoki's work sadly doesn't get much attention from the anime community as a whole, and even if it did the budget and talent would be spread thin as it'd be a long running anime, something studios really don't like making anymore as seasonals are much easier

Yeah, true. At least I heard that they were adapting Pluto so I'm looking forward to that (despite the fact that I don't know shit about that manga)

Either way, Monster is a masterpiece and I'm glad I had the chance to live in a world where the anime of that manga exist
Feb 18, 2020 1:54 AM
Jan 2012
AnimeSuckABit said:
OnionKnightRises said:

Yeah, true. At least I heard that they were adapting Pluto so I'm looking forward to that (despite the fact that I don't know shit about that manga)

Either way, Monster is a masterpiece and I'm glad I had the chance to live in a world where the anime of that manga exist

My god do I hope they do Pluto justice. It's really good, and if I made a top 10 manga list it'd definitely be number 6.

Also if you haven't you should read Billy Bat. I haven't actually finished it and I've heard the ending isn't that great, but it starts off REALLY strong. It's premise hooked me faster than any of Naoki's other works
Feb 19, 2020 12:39 AM

Jan 2020
OnionKnightRises said:
AnimeSuckABit said:

My god do I hope they do Pluto justice. It's really good, and if I made a top 10 manga list it'd definitely be number 6.

Also if you haven't you should read Billy Bat. I haven't actually finished it and I've heard the ending isn't that great, but it starts off REALLY strong. It's premise hooked me faster than any of Naoki's other works

I feel like there's a whole side of Naoki's work that I have yet to discover

Pluto's plot sounds super interesting, I'll check out Billy Bat as well

Thank for the heads up !
Feb 22, 2020 7:49 AM

Feb 2020
The Attack on Titan : Before the Fall series. Especially if they draw directly from the manga...
Oct 11, 2020 8:23 AM
Apr 2017
Which manga would you like to get anime adaption and from which studio ?

For me:
Chainsaw Man - MAPPA
Shuumatsu no Valkyrie - Madhouse
Jagaaaaaan - WIT
Vigilante: Boku no Hero Academia Illegals - Ufotable
Shingeki no Kyojin: Before the Fall - WIT

and i would love to see Kyoto Animation take an action anime

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» How much time do you spend discussing anime?

RobertBobert - May 6

25 by Akuya »»
3 minutes ago

» Do you think your favorite characters can be friends?

Yonahim_Zz - Yesterday

36 by Ricchan__ »»
4 minutes ago

Sticky: » AWC 2024 Anime Watching Challenge - Sign-Up (Open Until December 10th) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AWC_mod - Jan 1

1000 by Chendor »»
13 minutes ago

» I made a fake anime seasonal chart using AI. Which of these sounds interesting to you? ( 1 2 3 )

FFandMMfan - Apr 13

147 by Mishiia »»
36 minutes ago

» Opinions on characters colors!

Yonahim_Zz - Yesterday

42 by Mishiia »»
47 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.