Forum Settings
Forums

Suspected Antis are harassing the director of Love Live Sunshine

New
May 2, 2018 1:15 PM

Nov 2008
Dear God, and I thought Love Livers were bad, just take a look at the supected antis.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-05-02/love-live-sunshine-director-comments-on-twitter-harassment-considers-legal-action/.131030

He's actually going to sue these group of antis if the harassment persists since they've targeted his family and people are impersonating him online and overall causing chaos.

May 2, 2018 1:17 PM

Apr 2016
Thats the Nipopon for you, don't fuck with the idol fandom ... they will eat you alive.
May 2, 2018 1:20 PM

Nov 2011
there are always rotten apples in any fandom. love live sunshine season 1 was meh, but season 2 was a lot better.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
May 2, 2018 1:20 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Twitter is becoming a garbage heap and getting worse.

After what happened with Horikoshi a month ago and then the DitF bullshit. Nobody is going to want to interact with fans.
May 2, 2018 1:46 PM

Feb 2010
what are antis? Has the antifa suddenly taken an interest in Love Live?

But yeah this is obviously not cool.
I probably regret this post by now.
May 2, 2018 1:56 PM

Aug 2017
thats to be expected from love live.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2018 2:18 PM

Feb 2015
Why are they mad?
I'm not watching Sunshine and don't know if something actually happened or not.

Would be nice if someone could give a context.
I'm watching anime since 2012. I also play games, sometimes.

Don't bother me if you want to 'become friends' or things like that.
It's tiresome. I know you just want to collect some meaningless numbers.
Thought: How many people sparked H. Charlotta just for blue pot?
May 2, 2018 2:23 PM

Jun 2016
Didn't the same kind of thing happen after episode 14 of Darling in the Franxx?
May 2, 2018 2:33 PM

Apr 2016
iMysteriousAura said:

Yes, and also after TG chapter 125, and i believe some others too.

It's just people being people.
May 2, 2018 2:36 PM

Apr 2013
Ah, cancer being cancer towards cancer, that is the way of people on the internet now of days I guess.

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
May 2, 2018 2:37 PM

Nov 2008
iMysteriousAura said:

This is worse than what happened with Darling in the Franxx.

Pullman said:
what are antis? Has the antifa suddenly taken an interest in Love Live?

But yeah this is obviously not cool.

Antis or anti-fans are those who hate a certain thing and obsess over it. They are a huge problem in the music industry even in the West.

May 2, 2018 2:49 PM
Jun 2017
I always wonder why most author hide their face and identity
now I see why
May 2, 2018 2:49 PM

Nov 2014
God, why do people even use Twitter? In all seriousness, I've got no idea what the fans are so mad about. The LoveLive fandom is so giant and fragmented that it could be over a number of things, all equally insignificant. I could actually research what's going on, but I don't care enough lol. LoveLive is commercial junk food that's fun to watch/play, but not worth actually expending brain cells over.
May 2, 2018 4:06 PM

Jul 2011
Good way to consolidate the stereotype that anime fans are sick people.
May 2, 2018 5:56 PM

Feb 2015
Wait? Really? Now what's worse, the TG, Darling in the FranXX or this?

Honestly, I don't get it... LLS S1 were quite what I was not hoping for but overall it's not that bad. I dunno about S2... So what's the fuss again here?
May 3, 2018 6:36 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Common decency and respect
Have they not heard of it
May 3, 2018 6:42 PM

Nov 2017
Hoppy said:
Dear God, and I thought Love Livers were bad, just take a look at the supected antis.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-05-02/love-live-sunshine-director-comments-on-twitter-harassment-considers-legal-action/.131030

He's actually going to sue these group of antis if the harassment persists since they've targeted his family and people are impersonating him online and overall causing chaos.
haha really some folks are damn crazy they are forgetting the difference between rl and anime. Also if something doesn't happen according to their wish...they threat the director/producer....lol
Those are lowly pathetic scumbags..weird😂
Tomoya1May 3, 2018 6:57 PM
THERE EXIST IN THIS WORLD SOMETHING NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN
IT'S GENTLE SO VERY SWEET
THE GLIMPSES IS ALL IT TAKES TO MAKE A PERSON CRAVE IT
THAT'S WHY IT'S NEVER BEEN SEEN
THAT'S WHY THE WORLD HAS KEPT HIDDEN
MAKING IT DIFFICULT TO OBTAIN
BUT ONE DAY, IT WILL BE FOUND

BY THE PERSON WHO IS MEANT TO FIND IT. BECAUSE THAT'S HOW IT WORKS.
"

May 3, 2018 7:01 PM

Nov 2017
Long_Ng said:
I always wonder why most author hide their face and identity
now I see why
haha I always wander the same thing why?...but I think I got my answer thanks boi.
THERE EXIST IN THIS WORLD SOMETHING NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN
IT'S GENTLE SO VERY SWEET
THE GLIMPSES IS ALL IT TAKES TO MAKE A PERSON CRAVE IT
THAT'S WHY IT'S NEVER BEEN SEEN
THAT'S WHY THE WORLD HAS KEPT HIDDEN
MAKING IT DIFFICULT TO OBTAIN
BUT ONE DAY, IT WILL BE FOUND

BY THE PERSON WHO IS MEANT TO FIND IT. BECAUSE THAT'S HOW IT WORKS.
"

May 3, 2018 7:33 PM

Mar 2015
Hoppy said:

what is antis, what they look like? if i search it form here, all i got is handsanitizer product...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 3, 2018 7:38 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
shit like this is why i don't use social media sites, especially since i'm prone to flame wars lol
May 3, 2018 7:49 PM

Nov 2008
Kuma said:
Hoppy said:

what is antis, what they look like? if i search it form here, all i got is handsanitizer product...

Antis is shorthand for anti-fan, they are the opposite of actual fans and hate the thing to the point of obsession instead of like it.

May 3, 2018 7:50 PM

Mar 2015
Hoppy said:
Kuma said:

Antis is shorthand for anti-fan, they are the opposite of actual fans and hate the thing to the point of obsession instead of like it.

and so, how they look like? are they that bad?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 3, 2018 7:54 PM

Nov 2008
Kuma said:
Hoppy said:

and so, how they look like? are they that bad?

You don't want antis especially if you are an idol, they can be dangerous unlike a normal hater and if not dangerous, they can cause a lot of damage and chaos at events or on social media.

May 3, 2018 7:59 PM

Sep 2014
The fuck kind of virgin loser doesn't like Rabu Raibu? These people need to be executed.
May 3, 2018 8:02 PM

Dec 2017
Stripes said:
Twitter is becoming a garbage heap and getting worse.

After what happened with Horikoshi a month ago and then the DitF bullshit. Nobody is going to want to interact with fans.

is becoming? uh, please. it's been a dumpster for a long, long time. twitter is one of the most cancerous soc medias when it comes to fandoms, but not only them
May 3, 2018 8:10 PM

Dec 2017
What happened this time? Why are people getting angry 5 months after it finished airing?

Opinion is fine. Threatening people/families is not. But that's the internet for ya.
Least degenerate visual novel enjoyer.

May 3, 2018 8:14 PM

Jan 2018
This is terrible, these kind of fans are terrible.

I hope the situation improves for Kazuo Sakai and for Yuichi Fukushima, i wish them the best.
May 3, 2018 8:26 PM
Jan 2018
Honestly there is something mentally wrong with the antis.Just because something doesn’t go your way doesn’t mean you have to be an asshole to the writer.The love live director and Darling in the Franx writer can do what they like and it shouldn’t be such a big deal if you don’t like it.These guys must be retarded to be so angry over a virtual tv show (I don’t mean to sound condescending) but time and energy are better spent being productive
May 3, 2018 10:05 PM

Jan 2018
Oh the anime must be that good to get a lot of angry reactions.
May 7, 2018 7:30 AM
May 2016
Those goddamn Idolmaster fans again...

It's almost like they want to die!

More topics from this board

» What Will It Take for You to Quit Anime?

Dragevard - 7 hours ago

31 by Coldsp33d »»
8 seconds ago

» World Masterpiece Theater are hidden gems.

Zhenro - 11 hours ago

24 by WatchTillTandava »»
39 minutes ago

» Why do some people watch anime in 1.5x or 2x speed?

Rinrinka - 8 hours ago

29 by traed »»
50 minutes ago

» Best official subs for og Naruto?

TheQuench - 7 hours ago

3 by Eleben »»
55 minutes ago

» Opinion on yaoi ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

draculalover666 - Jan 20, 2022

316 by TheDarkLordOtaku »»
56 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.