Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 12, 2018 11:43 AM

Jun 2013
Damn, those guys fighting the Nutcracker were horny, one even said, "look at that ero body." Seriously? Her boobs jiggled like crazy but at least they're not supersized.

RIP Gagi and Guge. They seemed like idiots but idiots with pure hearts. TT__TT

Hahaha I loved that scene where Takizawa stabbed that girl for not paying attention to his previous lectures when he was still human. LOL.

LOL at Urie biting off more than he can chew. Big Madame ended up chewing him instead.
臭い-
May 13, 2018 5:21 PM

May 2014
Nice ep. Ok animation, but good action. Poor Urie being eaten alive. xD
Nutcracker is quite hot. More hot than I thought when she took of the mask. She is a nutcracker + eater alright. :D
May 13, 2018 5:25 PM

May 2014
CosmicBlazer said:
Anyone else who looks a girl that is actually a boy? I'm here thinking Toru and the Shizuka are girls and turns out they are boys. Who's next the cute blond girl?

Anyway decent episode. Urie is still annoying. Hopefully next ep is good.

I dunno about this series, but Yon from Akatsuki no Yona is a good example. But I totally agree with you. Especially Toru. I think he is a girl everytime I see her. :P
May 13, 2018 5:28 PM

May 2014
Taher1201 said:
freecaio said:
wow this show keeps getting shittier each episode, the animation was awful and the plot is a giant mess, they don’t explain anything, this is supposed to be a sequel to Root A but there’s still lots of things you wouldn’t get if you didnt read the manga

This is not a sequel to root a , this is a sequel to part 1 of the tokyo ghoul manga so if you want to understand what is happening you have 2 choices :
1- Read the manga (Best choice) and you will understand everything
2- See spoilers for tokyo ghoul manga and search (not the best choice really)

How can they jump to the part 2 of the manga if they haven't animated the first part. Could it possibly be that Tokyo Ghoul first season were adaption of part 1 of the Tokyo Ghoul manga?
May 14, 2018 8:48 AM
Jan 2017
mangalicker94 said:
Taher1201 said:

This is not a sequel to root a , this is a sequel to part 1 of the tokyo ghoul manga so if you want to understand what is happening you have 2 choices :
1- Read the manga (Best choice) and you will understand everything
2- See spoilers for tokyo ghoul manga and search (not the best choice really)

How can they jump to the part 2 of the manga if they haven't animated the first part. Could it possibly be that Tokyo Ghoul first season were adaption of part 1 of the Tokyo Ghoul manga?

nope , season 1 adapted half of tokyo ghoul manga part 1 it was a good season but it was too rushed , season 2 was not canon that means that the second half of the manga is not adapted in anime , they should have rebooted season 2 from the manga first before making season 3 but yeah they have done it.
That is why most of manga readers are pissed about the studio making the anime and alot of anime onlys are confused they missed a whole season from the manga and they cant connect the events happening in anime.
just read tokyo ghoul part 1 and after you finish season 3 read part 2 because although season 3 is adapting the manga story it is still rushed.
May 17, 2018 11:32 PM
May 2018
Other than animation this episode was perfect! Good job studio clown!!
Nov 18, 2018 4:14 PM

Oct 2013
That Madame's mouth was huuuuge! ;D By the way, I really enjoyed that awesome animation! :-)
Jan 10, 2019 2:02 PM

Mar 2016
The battlefield is pretty chaotic with OP af ghouls slaying the weaklings that are the CCG workers.

Though the battlefield is chaotic, the fight scenes are... Average at best and terrible at worst. This is supposed to be an event where the animation budget should be poured on so the audience can get fluid epic fights and not just some half-assed swipe, stab, stab movement. I could still enjoy this thanks to me having seen more shitty animation from other show, but come on! However, no complaint on OST though, the OSTs used during battle scenes are fantastic!

Woah, I'm hyped to see Haise fight against Takizawa! Plus the recap showing a pose Haise make that resembles how Kaneki look!

I'm not even bothered about Urie, he thought he's some badass strong mofo killing a bunch of ghouls when he can't even fight Big Madam properly, ending up inside her mouth, what a fucking joke!
ShadowkillZJan 10, 2019 2:05 PM
Jan 29, 2019 6:59 AM

Jan 2013
Lmao at 5:25, flopping all over the place.
Takizawa? Wtf lol, he's changed a lot from being dead to a one eyed ghoul that's as crazy as it gets.
Apr 12, 2020 6:23 AM

Jul 2015
I'm a bit confused on why the heck Takizawa is codenamed owl instead of eto
Also what's the deal with Uta he kind of feels different from previous seasons
I have to admit Urie is pretty strong if only he was a team player instead of trying to reach the top on his own he would be a lot stronger

Aug 24, 2020 8:20 AM

Apr 2013
The finishing move of Nutcracker was just what you would expect lol. I wish I'd remember who that teacher dude was, he seems kinda important. Kaneki will probably unleash his full power next episode, so there better be no witnesses around.
Sep 3, 2020 9:46 AM
Jul 2018
I'm glad that there was more action in this episode. Wish we could have seen more of Sasaki but oh well. I'm itching for this season to reveal more about the 'Sasaki' and although I watched an explanation video about what this season missed after season 2, there are still things that are confusing. Hopefully, the loose ends get tied together soon otherwise this season will be good but frustrating. However, knowing the numerous mistakes this anime has made, it probably won't turn out like that.
May 5, 2021 12:47 AM

Jun 2020
Toru got saved which was nice to see, The new ghoul appears quite strong actually

Damn these fight scenes are something else showcasing what each of them can do especially the nutcracker and the new ghoul also known as Takizawa I thought he was dead from the previous season I really got surprised there, The three took down the audience from the auction and Urie got greedy again I just wish they gave Saiko more scenes to showcase what she does

Haise vs Takizawa without a single help coming from the CCG Haise's going to have a hard time fighting off Takizawa since he's rated SS now.
KanezushiMay 5, 2021 12:55 AM
May 30, 2021 4:17 AM

Nov 2018
When I watched the previous season, I came to the conclusion that CCG became stronger than the ghouls. However, I changed my mind after this episode. Even if the Nutcracker was much stronger than I imagined her to be, it was still shocking to see how easily she eliminated a whole CCG squad. I'm sure that my previous impression (CCG being stronger than ghouls) was not wrong. I'd say that ghouls started taking CCG more seriously and improved as well. I do feel the ghouls even strengthened more their collaboration in a structured organizational environment similar to CCG. They seemed to act more individualistically before, even if they still had their own organizations like Aogiri or Anteiku.

Washu played pretty dirty to manipulate Urie's weaknesses! He deliberately chose Urie to accompany Mutsuki, as he knew Urie would try to act on his own terms. It's disappointing to see someone putting their subordinates at risk even if it is in the mission's best interest! It's not the first time when I see this kind of attitude within CCG. Sometimes I feel the CCG leaders have a more corrupt mind than ghouls.

Similarly to other persons that watched this episode, I was shocked to discover that the new "Owl" guy was Takizawa!?!😵

"The me today will not ever make the future me to regret!"
(Emily Adachi from Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky)

Jun 18, 2021 11:28 PM

Jun 2021
this season is not so bad but this season is not so great too....does ghoul will extinct at last episode /
Aug 18, 2021 10:03 PM

Jul 2021
urie needs therapy and him being eaten by big madame was funny as hell. Haise going against takizawa will be interesting. Will they show anything about hinami and aogiri or skipped it
Mar 15, 2022 12:54 PM

Nov 2010
Damn, so many class S Ghouls in one episode. I didn't expect the Madam to be very powerful herself.
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

96 by bakakisima »»
May 7, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Episode 11 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

49 by bakakisima »»
May 7, 10:23 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2018

240 by bakakisima »»
May 3, 1:09 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2018

417 by bakakisima »»
May 3, 9:15 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2018

194 by F0xFae »»
Mar 29, 7:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.