Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 28, 2018 8:29 AM

Mar 2018
Best. Morale boost. Ever.
Apr 28, 2018 8:30 AM

Mar 2018
ManlyTear said:
Damn, now THAT's what I call motivation.

This is undoubtedly the best faction of them all.
Apr 28, 2018 1:12 PM

Jul 2016
Theo is proving to be a worth adversary for Milza. The 2 leaders and people of Haman figured out the proper way to display themselves naked in public.

Apr 28, 2018 1:20 PM

Jun 2014
Best way to motivate your troops EVER ! Why would you give you soldiers an inspiring speech when all you have to do is get naked . MAKES PERFECT SENSE !
Apr 28, 2018 3:00 PM
Jan 2018
ImmortalDao said:
What the hell happened?? How can getting naked win you a war? I thought it was strategies and speeches like Churchill did during WW2 not this thing. I'm speechless.

The power of titties
Apr 28, 2018 4:01 PM
Nov 2017
OGAnime said:

The power of titties

I literally came here to say that. Damnit!

Looks like Milza has some what realized his mistake in undervaluing Theo's prowess.. Not alot really happened this episode but a bit of build up for the next one I guess.
Apr 28, 2018 4:34 PM

Feb 2013
But how will we rally the troops?

Get naked.

Apr 28, 2018 5:17 PM
Aug 2015
I remember a nekkid battle of sorts from Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth series. At least he had additional reasons baked in (playing on superstitions). At the end of it all, Kahlan discovered she was just a naked lady on a horse. I can't imagine unequipping your entire army being a good idea.
Apr 28, 2018 6:06 PM

Aug 2017
Oh look after the "strange pacing" and the "rape" peoples are now crying about this episode boohoo
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2018 12:00 AM
Dec 2014
ImmortalDao said:
spumante said:

Attractive women + anime logic ?

And that's good but this is too much broken anime logic. Every ep after the ninth made me flip the table for the "realistic strategies" and "logical choices". The whole suspension of disbelief is so deep that a full dream with no cause and effect would be a lot better. This people are smoking hard stuff and for god sake I want it too because with this story the author made money while I'm poor as a shoe.

Not really broken. It's still based on some historical facts. I mean Celts fight naked all the time. It's meant to show that you've got nothing to lose. You can't really use your modern understanding here. Kings and queens are beloved and respected characters in their time and to see them desperate to protect their people to the point of nakedness does inspire loyalty and respect.
Apr 29, 2018 8:48 AM

Oct 2008
Yorindesarin said:
OGAnime said:

The power of titties

Looks like Milza has somewhat realized his mistake in undervaluing Theo's prowess.. Not alot really happened this episode but a bit of build up for the next one I guess.

I just hope Milza dies terrible and painful death,he deserves it. And that`s the only reason I`m still watching this absurd, I just wanna see him suffer.
Apr 29, 2018 9:13 AM
Nov 2017
nerwena1 said:
Yorindesarin said:

Looks like Milza has somewhat realized his mistake in undervaluing Theo's prowess.. Not alot really happened this episode but a bit of build up for the next one I guess.

I just hope Milza dies terrible and painful death,he deserves it. And that`s the only reason I`m still watching this absurd, I just wanna see him suffer.

I reckon his death will be quick. Or he will be kept alive to see Theo lead to a better world knowing he was wrong all along.. He's definitely become almost as big of an antogonist as Marrine is right now.
Apr 30, 2018 1:34 AM

Oct 2008
Mirza's downfall is getting near!
Those sheer numbers of armies, it's obvious that Theo's allies has the upper hand!
and look two naked women to pump-up the morality of soldiers!
4/5.

Apr 30, 2018 4:35 AM

Jan 2013
I think it's time for you to die Mirza xD
What a great plan to get naked in front of soldiers hahaha But that slave revolution helped her so much.
Next battle will be epic!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 30, 2018 10:40 PM

Aug 2013
ImmortalDao said:
spumante said:

Attractive women + anime logic ?

And that's good but this is too much broken anime logic. Every ep after the ninth made me flip the table for the "realistic strategies" and "logical choices". The whole suspension of disbelief is so deep that a full dream with no cause and effect would be a lot better. This people are smoking hard stuff and for god sake I want it too because with this story the author made money while I'm poor as a shoe.

The point of them getting naked was to rally the troops. She was trying to show that, even as their queen, she's literally given everything possible to the Nords, from their country's entire wealth to the clothes on her back, and they're still coming to take more, and that this was the last stand they could make as a country.
Apr 30, 2018 10:47 PM

Aug 2013
Yea that's a pretty easy fucking way to get me rallied too. Some big ol tiddies plus full nude. Thought they might've been wearing at least some kind of panties or something till they tossed the already translucent robes and then had to use scenery to block the goods. So yea...those soldier got a fucking eyeful.

Feel bad for the poor court mage girl. While Edoukia got to keep her legs together on those guys shoulders and her hair blocking her tits, poor girl was spread eagle on a fucking saddle holding on for dear life, lady bits right on that shit.

I think this might've been my favorite episode.
May 1, 2018 1:18 PM

May 2009
Author was probably inspired by Godiva's story.
May 1, 2018 2:29 PM

Sep 2014
Everyone are stunned by nudity for raise morale when I'm (positive) impressed that they changed opening scenes to Mirza theme.
May 2, 2018 3:08 AM

Oct 2008
matias067 said:
Mirza's downfall is getting near!
Those sheer numbers of armies, it's obvious that Theo's allies has the upper hand!
and look two naked women to pump-up the morality of soldiers!
4/5.

Nothing says "Grab your swords, boys" like 2 naked women eh?
That was a most absurd thing I have ever seen in this type of anime...
May 2, 2018 10:43 AM

Mar 2018
Huex3 said:
ImmortalDao said:

Not really broken. It's still based on some historical facts. I mean Celts fight naked all the time. It's meant to show that you've got nothing to lose. You can't really use your modern understanding here. Kings and queens are beloved and respected characters in their time and to see them desperate to protect their people to the point of nakedness does inspire loyalty and respect.

This naked strategy doesn't make a lot of sense. You can be more flexible and agile naked but you die very fast with just arrows or with a shield and spear head on from the enemies. I've understood what the author wanted to convey but if the story in the LN was developed like the one in the anime, this whole thing is pure shaded-brown of organic mater. Too many links jumped between facts and reactions.
May 6, 2018 5:17 AM

Sep 2016
Well done. The second show to @#$_ up even more than before this week.

Yet again they failed to paint Theo as better than Milza or Milza as a villain himself. They tried every trick in the book to try and make Milza a villain but failed ever so spectacularly. Not to mention Theo's coldness and ironic villainous nature by killing the man who formerly beat and gave mercy on this worthless MC's life.

Why is it that shit shows just get shittier? More importantly why am I still watching this mess. You've got to be kidding me. Can't wait till we get a "happy" ending where the one character who should have died from the start (AKA Blonde Queen Chan) will be probably married to Blond King Chan. Only a sad ending can save this slowly rotting anime. I rarely rant in episode forums but this was enough to make me lose my mind. To any blinded fans pissed off by reading this, do yourself a favor and think objectively on this.
May 9, 2018 12:52 PM

Jun 2013
Wolves and Witches get some payback.......Forest is going to have lunch with these Darltania Guys....

well well....we see all fronts....and Theo got Milza surrounded huh.....and Edokia & Laura goes naked in front of her people....well that is 1 way to inspire troops.

Ok episode.....don't know if I should shake my head or laugh my ass off
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
May 13, 2018 4:42 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
i hope that Mirza be defeat in the next episode, i hate this arrogant guy!!!

About the Edquia Queen, i can imagine that in the manga it looks nice over the paper, but to watch in TV just seemed a fool fanservice and hilarious!!!
May 18, 2018 3:02 AM

Dec 2012
That Rossini guy is the MVP LOL
And that naked part is like Game of Thrones

Nov 4, 2018 11:39 PM

Dec 2012
We Wolf's Rain now. STRAY!
Dat eye slash.
Dat face slash. Right down the middle.
Remove her clothes?
Laura's gonna take her clothes off too? Oh snap!
Laura oppai.
SUGOI!!!!!!
DAMN! Dat Edokia body.
LMAO! Dude had to take off his helmet to get a better view.
They all stripping now.
lol Laura naked on the horse.
Nudist bea- I mean Nudist Kingdom.
Laura body on that horse.
Dat ending!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 22, 2019 11:09 AM

Sep 2012
i 😂 when men started to strip 😂
Sugram22Aug 2, 2019 9:29 AM
Aug 10, 2019 8:34 PM
Jan 2009
I've been wondering what exactly the crests do, since other than the blood oath, we haven't actually seen them do much of anything. Now, after seeing Theo in Sistina and now in Altirk, I've determined that his crest gives him the ability to magically summon bullshit armies the size of entire empires whenever the plot needs him to win without providing any logical explanation.

I mean, it was bad enough when he just randomly gets (in addition to a huge peasant army) thousands of armed, armored, and trained troops overnight before the last battle in Sistina. But 50,000 troops in Altirk? 50,000?!?!? Where did they come from? Why didn't they help before? What, did they magically grow from pumpkin seeds in the time between Villar's defeat and now? This is just lazy writing no wonder they follow up with fanservice to distract us.
amf85Aug 10, 2019 8:40 PM
Mar 18, 2021 11:31 AM

Sep 2012
amf85 said:
I've been wondering what exactly the crests do, since other than the blood oath, we haven't actually seen them do much of anything. Now, after seeing Theo in Sistina and now in Altirk, I've determined that his crest gives him the ability to magically summon bullshit armies the size of entire empires whenever the plot needs him to win without providing any logical explanation.

I mean, it was bad enough when he just randomly gets (in addition to a huge peasant army) thousands of armed, armored, and trained troops overnight before the last battle in Sistina. But 50,000 troops in Altirk? 50,000?!?!? Where did they come from? Why didn't they help before? What, did they magically grow from pumpkin seeds in the time between Villar's defeat and now? This is just lazy writing no wonder they follow up with fanservice to distract us.

actually it boosts hes army, hes is probably defense some are offense some are berserk mode so on and on
Sep 18, 2023 2:23 AM

Oct 2022
That whole naked woman's country is just deranged. There is not one single sane soul in there.
UndefeatedBahamut
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2018

489 by DesolatePsyche »»
Mar 26, 1:04 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2018

146 by Leniam »»
Feb 27, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2018

61 by nick_el_son »»
Feb 24, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 22 Discussion

Icedout15 - Oct 25, 2018

5 by phantom346 »»
Feb 3, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 24 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - Aug 8, 2018

37 by Princesanatankum »»
Jan 29, 5:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.